My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 7: Thursday

5.9K 107 31
By celeb_stories123

Wednesday
Y/n POV:
I woke up next to Tom still a little fuzzy about what happened the night before. Tom had his arms wrapped around me so I decided to wait to get out of bed. I sat there until I felt Tom shifting around. "mmm what time is it?" I hear the voice behind me ask.

"Time to go to school" I explain squirming out of the boy's arms.

"I don't want to go to school" Tom explains "I can have my mom call off for us"

"But we aren't sick and I'm not on my period or anything so we need to go to school" I explained.

"Yeah but we didn't get much sleep because your parents don't care enough about you to let you get some peace and quiet" Tom responded.

"Harsh" I replied to the boy.

"Look I didn't mean it like that. I mean that you deserve better parents." He explained.

"Yeah but at least I lucked out with having an amazing best friend" I said leaning over and kissing his head before grabbing my bag to get changed.

"Y/n I'm serious" he explained "let's stay home today. You need some sleep and we can have some nice quality best friend time together. My mom will understand. She loves you. Plus everyone else will be at school so we will have the house to ourselves."

"I know Tom" I said sitting back down "but you need to go to school because you have soccer practice. You can't let the team down like that."

"I wouldn't be letting the team down" tom pleaded "I have been at every single practice since I was a freshman. I went to every extra practice, workout and conditioning camps. I deserve a break and so do you so let's just stay home"

"I agree" I hear Mrs. Holland say from the doorway of his room. Turns out she has been listening to some of this conversation "you both have been pushing yourselves very hard. You guys need a break and I want you guys to get more sleep. I will call you off and I can call your parents letting them know that you won't be attending school today"

"Oh well you don't have to do that" I explain.

"I insist. You need a break y/n. You are an amazing girl but everyone needs a break here and there. Plus I need someone to watch Tom if he is staying home" She says with a smile.

"Mom I'm not a child" Tom pleaded.

"Oh Tommy you are still my little boy" she says talking over to the boy and ruffling his already messy bed hair.

"Mom why do you always do this in front of my friends?" Tom asks attempting to fix the mess that was located on the top of his head.

"I don't think y/n minds" She says giving both of us a smile before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

"Time to go back to sleep" Tom says turning towards me and trying to pull me into the bed. I trying to get away from his grasp but he is too strong for me so I end up falling into bed. Actually falling right onto Tom who was in the bed.

"Ouch Tom" I say rolling my eyes and moving off of the boy.

"I just want cuddles" Tom says making puppy dog eyes at me.

"Nope" I say moving to the edge of the bed. He ends up just moving closer to me before pulling me into his arms and holding me close to him.

"This is why you really need a girlfriend Tom" I explain.

"I have a girlfriend" Tom responds.

"Who?" I ask wondering if he actually made things official with Zendaya. I know he said that he liked me the other day but it didn't go anywhere so I just brushed it off as him trying to make me feel better.

"You" he answered. I turned around to see him smiling from ear to ear.

"Girl friend" I explain "space in-between the words"

"Just shut up and cuddle with me" Tom saying. I obey and shut up. I snuggle into him and close my eyes again. I hate to say it but Tom was right. I was so sleepy that I fell asleep almost instantly.

Thursday
Ethan POV:
I had been snapping y/n a lot and I'm starting to like her. She is funny, sweet and really pretty. Ellie said that she went to the café with her best friend and y/n was working so I figured I would stop in. Maybe finally make my move because I have gotten to know her better. I put on my clothes before leaving the house. I got in my car and drove all the way to the café that y/n works at.

Y/n POV:
"Okay translate this sentence" Tom explains. Tom came into the café and was sitting on the counter because he was helping me study for my Spanish test. "Tu eres feo" (You are ugly)

"You are ugly" I translated. Tom nodded and threw a chocolate chip up in the air for me to catch in my mouth. We both laughed as I caught the chocolate chip and continued to do the dishes.

"Okay say that in Spanish but say that I am ugly" Tom explains.

"Yo soy fea" (I am ugly) I explained. Tom nodded and threw a chocolate chip. We both laughed when I heard the café bell ring meaning that someone had entered the building. "Welcome" I said finishing up the dishes before turning around.

"Fancy seeing you here" the boy in front of me said.

"Hey Ethan" I said with a smirk.

"Hey Ethan" Tom added.

"Are you guys like always together or something?" Ethan asked.

"Pretty much" Tom explained "I'm helping her study for Spanish"

"Yo hablo espanol tambien"(I speak Spanish too) Ethan says with a smile.

"Did he say something about me?" Tom asked.

"No" I responded "don't worry your pretty little head about it" I patting Tom on the head and walking over to take Ethan's order.

"So this is going to be a weird order" Ethan explained.

"That's okay go ahead!" I responded.

"Okay" Ethan said "I was wondering if I could have a date with you. Tomorrow night?"

"I- um" I responded.

"She's coming to my soccer game" Tom explained for me. The perks of having a loud best friend who can read your mind.

"Yeah sorry" I added.

"Oh that's okay. Maybe Saturday?" Ethan asked.

"Listen dude, I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but y/n is more of a slow person and you are moving way too fast. You guys have only talked two times in real life so I don't think she's really ready for a date yet." Tom explained flipping through the pages of my spanish book.

"Yeah sorry" I added yet again. I hated my awkwardness so much.

"This isn't about y/n" Ethan said.

"What?" Tom asked flipping through more pages.

"I said this isn't about y/n" Ethan explained "it's about you Tom. You can't just keep her all to yourself you know?"

"He's not" I explained.

"Y/n let me handle it" Tom said protectively. I didn't know that Ethan could be so mean, he seemed so sweet.

"I can't believe this dude." Ethan explained. "If you have such a thing for her then why don't you just ask her out already?"

"Ethan stop" I say.

"This was a mistake" Ethan said walking out of the cafe. Tom just looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"Lo siento" (I'm sorry) Tom reads from the book. I just wrapped my arms around him. His legs resting on either side of me because he was still sitting on the counter.

"I didn't know he was so mean" I explained.

"It's okay" Tom said calming me "he was kind of ugly anyways"

"Tom!" I yelled laughing and pulling away from the hug.

"What?" Tom asked "let's just all be honest here. I am way better looking. I mean look at my hair and my ears"

"Your ears?" I asked.

"Yeah I finally grew into them" Tom said with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Are you calling Ethan's ears big?" I asked.

"No but I'm just saying that he is ugly and therefore unworthy because my best friend deserves the hottest human on the planet" Tom explained.

"You are so weird" I said shaking my head and cleaning some more.

"I'm weird?" Tom asks "This is going to be a weird order.... will you go on a date with me?" he says mocking Ethan and making us both laugh.

"Well if I actually liked him it would have been kind of cute but I think he just ruined things by moving too fast" I explained.

"I told him he was moving too fast" Tom said shaking his head "he should have listened to the bestfriend. They always know what's up. Plus your bestfriend is super smart and very handsome"

"Um keep telling yourself that" I said making Tom fake gasp. Tom and I spent the rest of the night with studying and making each other laugh. We just enjoyed each other's company. After my parents have come back I have been sleeping in the Holland household so we ended the night with cuddling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...