Life is hard, Love is harder

By LilKoneko

Jonathan/Delirious moves into a new town with his father and sister. He was a shy kid at school and got bulli... More

Chapter 1| Morning
Chapter 2| Bully
Chapter 3| Mask Freak
Chapter 4| Life is hell
Chapter 5| First Friend
Chapter 6| Best day ever!
Chapter 7| The Sleepover
Chapter 8| The Party
Chapter 9| She... What?!
Chapter 10| The Fight
Chapter 11| Fallen Jonathan
Chapter 12| Sweet Little Angel
Chapter 13| Seeing you again
Chapter 14| The Talk
Chapter 15| Secrets must be kept
Chapter 16| Music is War
Chapter 17| We.. What?! YES!
Chapter 18| Bonfire!
Chapter 20| Valentine's Day
Chapter 21| Getting Along
Chapter 22| Shopping
Chapter 23| Smile
Chapter 24| Amazing Year
Chapter 25| A New Beginning
Message about H2OVanoss
Im sorry
Goodbye
Apologizes

Chapter 19| Taking Care of You Now

5.3K 175 197
By LilKoneko

Vanoss's POV

"Hello?" I said as I answered my phone. "Evan... It's you father..." My dad said. It sounded like he's been crying. "You're sister and mother are in the hospital right now... We were driving to the airport until a 2 cars hit us. We're going to be gone for one more month until they recovered..." I felt my eyes watered and I covered my mouth. "They got hurt pretty badly... Evan... Pray for them... I got to go now... Bye, son. I love you." I bursted it to tears and dropped my phone.

"Evan! What's wrong?!" Jonathan yelled as he hugs me tightly. I cried into his chest and everyone started crowding around us. "M-My mom... And Yuki... They're in the hospital and won't come back until another month!" I yelled while crying. Jonathan hugged me tightly and softly said, "Let's go to bed now..." I nodded my head and we both got up.

Luna went inside the tent and got her stuff out. "I'll sleep with Ellie, Sky, and Jay. Ryder and Brogan will sleep in the other tent." She said as she runs to the girls' tent. Everyone got inside, same with me and Jon. I couldn't stop crying and Jon crawled up to me and kissed my forehead. I slowly stopped and he hugged me tightly.

We both lay down and he didn't stop hugging me. He pulled the blanket over us and whispered to me saying, "they'll be ok..." I nodded slowly and kissed his lips. We slowly went to sleep.

|Time Skip|

I slowly woke up in a car. I looked at my right and saw Yuki watching Fairy Tail on the family's iPad. I looked at the front and saw my parents holding hands. My mom was sleeping and my dad was focusing on the road.

I started getting bored and looked outside. I saw a sign saying "Airport Next Exit." I sighed and looked at the time as it said 8:57. I wonder where we were going.

"Woah! What the fuck?!" My dad yelled. My mom woke up and Yuki looked outside, getting scared. "What's wrong, Dad?" I asked.

He didn't answered me, which was a bit weird. "Dad?" No answered.

Suddenly, everyone screamed as the car next to us, hit us. The car spun around and another car hit us and everything turned black.

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw flashing red and blue lights. I saw my dad outside talking to the police and heard the right door open. I looked to the right and saw Yuki bleeding and a man pulling her out of the car. I looked at the front and saw my mom more badly damaged.

I found out that this wasn't a normal day or dream... This was a nightmare showing me was happened to Mom and Yuki...

"NOOO!!!!!!" I screamed.

Delirious's POV

I woke up feeling Evan moving around a lot and screaming. "Evan!" I pulled him into a hug and he slowly stopped. He woke up and looked up at me. I heard everyone getting out of their tents outside and slowly walking to ours.

Luna opened the tent and everyone was behind her. "Are you guys ok?!" Ellie said. "I almost peed my pants from all the screaming!" Brogan yelled. "We're ok... Evan had a nightmare..." I said. Everyone sighed in relief. "You can all go back to sleep now..." I said. Everyone started heading to their tents but Luna. She crawls inside and joined in the hug.

I noticed that Evan fell asleep in my arms so I slowly laid him back down. "Poor Evan..." Luna whispered. "He never deal with anything like this in his life..." I told her. "I could tell..." She said. I slowly wiped his tears away and lay down, cuddling with him. Luna laughed softly and said, "cute." She crawls out and went back to her tent.

"Evan... Things will get better..." I whispered and slowly fell asleep.

|Time Skip|

I woke up again not feeling Evan. I noticed that he wasn't in the tent and I started freaking out. I grabbed my sky blue hoodie and put it on. I put on my shoes also and grab a flashlight. I crawl out and walks around, not finding Evan. There was an area that was cover in rocks and I saw a black figure sitting on one of the rocks.

"Evan?" I said. The figure turned his head at me and didn't move. "J-Jon? Why are you awake at this time?" He said. "I should be asking the same question to you." I told him. He sighed and I climbed on the rock and sat down next to him. He hid his left arm and started crying.

"Why are you hiding your arm?" I asked him, which made him cry more. I looked around and noticed a piece of glass covered a little bit of blood on of the rocks. "Evan!" I grabbed his arm and saw 3 tiny cuts on it. He cried more and stared at the cuts as a tiny bit of blood came out. I could tell that it was his first time cutting.

"Evan, don't start cutting... They'll be ok. Good thing that they aren't deep cuts." I said. "They won't be ok! I can't wait for a month and they were hurt badly! I tried to make deep cuts but I was too scare..." He said.

I wrapped my arm around him and kissed his forehead. "You were there for me... Now it's time for me to be there for you.." I said softly and grabbed his arm that he made cuts on. I slowly kiss the cuts and kiss his lips for a long time.

|One week later|

Everyone tried their best to make Evan happy. He been falling into depression after the car accident that happen to his mom and Yuki. I had to move in with him to take care of him. Sometimes I catch him cutting or crying while holding one of his family pictures. Each day, he made deeper cuts which hurt me a lot.

Some of his friends come over and we all take him to the mall. I tried making him play guitar hero in the arcade but he only played a couple of notes. The Tazzmai's also tried to make him feel better. Ellie and Sky took him rollerskating but he didn't move on his own. They had to hold both his hands and dragged him around the ring. Ryder played some songs to Evan and let him play on his guitar. Evan just played one note then gives back the guitar. Brogan took him to Six Flags and made him ride some rollercoasters, but Evan came home like he didn't have the best day ever. Even Jay tried to help out! She took Evan to a small peaceful park that no one goes to and tried to talk to him. She said that he barely talked to her and kept looking at his phone. Now, I have a plan that will make Evan feel better... Hopefully.

Vanoss's POV

I was laying down in bed, still thinking about my mom and sister. I was about to fall asleep until I heard a crash from downstairs. I jumped out of bed and opened my door. I looked down and noticed that there was rose petals on the floor.

"Jon?" I yelled from downstairs. There was no answer and I was really confused of the rose petals on the floor. I shrugged and followed the rose petals. They lead all the way to the front door.

'What are you planning here, Jon?' I thought as I opened the door. The sunlight hit my face and was about to close the door until I got a text from an unknown number. Keep going... I rolled my eyes and continued following the rose petals.

The trail of rose petals stopped in front of a fast food place. "Jon, a fast food place isn't the best place to be romantic..." I whispered to myself and sighed as I walk inside. I look around and noticed that he wasn't there.

"Excuse me, are you Evan Fong?" Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw a blonde headed girl who look like she works at the place. "Y-yeah." I replied. "Follow me." She said and I shrugged and followed her. We walked to the back door and before she opened it she said, "We always keep this place hidden so people won't ruin it. An old worker's friend's son came by and ask if he can use it. You won't trash the place, right?" She said. I nodded my head and she opened the door.

My eyes widen as I saw a beautiful fountain and a forest behind it. The woman pushed me outside and closed the door behind me. I didn't care and I walked around the place. I saw a table behind the fountain and a note. I picked up the note and read it.

Evan,
Since I moved here, I felt like nothing was going to change. The bullying continued and the suicidal thoughts... until I met you. You changed my whole life and I now have 5 friends and a loving, adorable boyfriend. You took care of me and now, it's my turn to take care of you and make you happy. Your mom and sister will be ok. Quit being sad, you silly dork, and...

"Turn around..." I heard someone said, finishing the sentence on the note. I turned around and saw Jon holding flowers for me and rubbing his neck. It looked like he was embarrassed for doing this. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He smiled and we kissed for a long time.

"Did you plan this whole thing out?!" I asked. "Hehe... Ya..." He replied. "It wasn't that hard. My dad knew this guy who used to work here and he allowed me to use this place. The rose petals were the hardest part since the wind was blowing them away. I guess it stopped when you were following them." He told me.

I smiled at me and he handed me the flowers. "T-These are for you also.." He said as I took the flowers.

He grabbed my hand and we both sat down on opposite sides of the table. "Let's get this night started now! Tonight is Evan's and Jonathan's night!" He yelled. I laughed and we started eating.

We both finished eating and decided to take a walk. Jon hold my hand the whole time and I was afraid that someone was going to mess with us. Surprisingly, no one did and acted like we were a normal everyday couple. I'm glad that this town doesn't have a lot of homophobic.

I talked about my mom and Yuki to Jon and he didn't seem like he was bored at all. He laughed when I told him the embarrassing moments they did to me. He always listened to every word I said and fully understand me.

We stopped at my house and watched some scary movies. It was funny when Jon freaks out when a jump scare happens. We kept changing positions and found a comfortable one. We were laying down on the couch and he was laying on top of me. His head was on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. The movie ended and it was already 11:23.

"Now what?" I said as the movie ended. He got off of me and stretched while yawning. I laughed at his yawn, it was cute and adorable. "We can cuddle." He said. I jumped off the couch and yelled, "I'll beat you to the room!"

I started running up the stairs and heard him yelled, "You cheater!" I laughed and continued going up to my room. I made it to the room but the door was closed. I turned around and he caught up to me and pushed me down. I laughed as he opened the door and jumped on the bed. "I won, bitch!" He yelled. "No, you cheated." I said as I walked up to him.

He kneeled down and kissed my nose. "I won.." He whispered. "No, you..." I tackled him on the bed and smiled at him. "Cheated!" I whispered, finishing my sentence.

We both stared into each other's eyes for a long time and started kissing. He started kissing roughly and tried to take my shirt off. I blushed as I knew what he was want.

|Time Skip!!! *quickly close their door and runs to the next scene, which was the next day* I DONT DO SMUTS!|

Delirious's POV

I woke up as the sun hit my face. I looked at Evan as he was in a deep sleep. I smiled because he didn't had a bad dream again.

He woke up slowly and saw me. He pulled me into a hug and I laughed. "Evannnn! I need to take a showerrrr!!" I whined. "Nope! I'm taking one first!" He pushed me away and was about to get off the bed but fell off. I laughed really hard as he tried to get up but couldn't.

"Fuck you..." He said. "What did I do!?" I asked. "I don't like being bottom..." He replied. I laughed harder and watched Evan trying his best to get to the bathroom.

I'm glad that my Evan is happy again.

----------------
Hehe :3 I like this chapter ^.^ Oh and the quote, "You were there for me... Now it's time for me to be there for you.." Was BunnehJuice idea. #BlameYuki for the idea of going to the hospital >.> otaku2yui go scream at her for that. By the way, I will be ending this book soon but will make a second one about their adult life, since this is about their high school life. I'm going to put Elements(another Vanirious fanfic that I'm writing) on hold until I'm done with both of the stories. Bye, have a great time. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.2K 21
Welcome back! This is the second book of H20 Delirious X Reader! If you haven't read the first one then don't read this one because you wont understa...
201K 5.5K 17
DISCLAIMER: This was written before all of the stuff came out about Lui and Mini. The only reason this is still up is because they aren't the main fo...
19.2K 926 16
This is an H2ODelirious x VanossGaming fan fiction! It will be told by Evan's P.O.V. throughout the whole story. I have no intention to offend anyo...
33.7K 1K 19
*Completed* 16 year old girl by the name of (Y/N) had a rough day at school and once she got home she started to record for her small YouTube channel...