VENUS 🪐 STILES STILINSKI {1}

By vividtoxicity

└➤ VENUS 。✑ ─────┐ \ˈvē-nəs\ ❝ the Roman goddess of love and beauty associated with... More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
PART TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
SEQUEL!

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

16.5K 689 138
By vividtoxicity

Venus would've never imagined she'd end up at the sheriffs station that night. She ended up waiting in the jeep with Lydia for half an hour before the boys came back outside with Kira. The cops showing up shortly after since the girl had somehow caused the whole town to black out. The brunette was currently squished between Scott and Stiles, the formers dad interrogating them about their night.

"So when did you get there?" Agent Mccall questions, leaning against the desk in the sheriffs office.

"At the same time." Stiles answers.

"At the same time as who?"

"At the same time as me." Scott answers this time from her left.

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asks, narrowing his eyes at the unlikeable man.

"That's what I'm asking you." the older Mccall huffed. "The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

There was a short silence before Scott speaks again. "Are you asking me?"

"I think he's asking me." Stiles retorts.

"I think he's asking the both of you." Lydia inputs from the single arm chair in the corner.

     "Okay, let me answer the questions." Sheriff Stilinski had to hold himself from laughing, raising his eyebrows in amusement at Agent Mccalls confusion. Venus however didn't have that much self control as she involuntarily let out a small laugh before the man corrects himself.

     "Let me ask the questions." He opens his notebook, Stiles shooting him a sarcastic wink as he begins to list everything the teens have told him so far. "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school, someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds pretty accurate." Venus nods. She had to admit, it did sound pretty stupid when she heard it coming from him.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" the boy on her right speaks, wearing a smug expression.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." the tall man scoffs.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles points at his dad, sending him a wink, making the man snort in amusement at the whole situation but quickly covers it up with a cough.

"Stiles, just, uh- Just answer the man."

"We made a good guess." his son shrugs, quickly growing bored of the conversation they were having.

Mccall purses his lips before turning to his own son. "What were the two of you doing?"

"Eating pizza." Scott replies, however at the same time Kira says. "Eating sushi."

The two of them turn to each other with wide eyes before switching answers, causing them both to cringe and speak simultaneously.

"Eating sushi and pizza."

"You believe this?" Scotts dad turns to the older man behind him, who clearly knowing the whole story, was going to take their side.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."

"Kira, is that how you remember it?"

The girl stays quiet for a few seconds, seemingly still in shock at what had happened and unsure of what to say. Until the teens on either side of her lean forward, looking at her intently and waiting for her next words.

"Yes." Kira finally replies. "Could I get my phone back now?"

"Sorry, but no." the man concludes, picking up the evidence bags next to him and heading for the office door, the teens following after.

"Come on." Stiles nudges Venus arm. "I'll drop you home."

•••

"Class starts in five minutes!" Coach yells across the hallway, since the power was still out, their bells weren't working and apparently this was their second best alternative. "Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school."

Venus was stood at her locker, grabbing what she needs for her next couple classes when Kira came up next to her. The Japanese girl gives the Nymph a small smile, which she returns, muttering a quiet good morning before the girl walks away. Slamming her locker shut, she was yet again startled by no other that Stiles' face right in front of her.

"How many times do I need to tell you guys to stop fucking doing that?" She exclaims, leaning her head onto her locker with a groan.

"Stop wasting your breath." Stiles retorts, wearing a sarcastic smile. "What did she say to you?"

"Kira? She was just saying good morning, why?"

"Anything suspicious?"

"Oh my god, Stiles!" Venus turns around beginning to walk towards her next class, but the boy was persistent.

"That girl walked through one point one gigawatts of electricity, Vee!" he whisper yells, not wanting to sound crazy to the people walking past them. "What kind of supernatural does that?"

"One I haven't encountered before." she stops, turning to face him with a sigh, but the boy still held a very determined look on his face. "Look, if it makes you feel any better, I'll ask my dad about it alright? Just please let me get to class."

"You're the best!" Stiles yells, pulling her into him and placing a quick kiss on her cheek before walking backwards to get to his own class, his eyes not leaving the girl with a small, growing smile on her face.

•••

Lydia had hunted her down by the end of the day, dragging her out by her hand and taking off towards Venus' house. The Banshee had come to the decision that they need a break from everything supernatural, and they would be going to Dannys Halloween party tonight.

She had pulled out a short purple romper for the brunette to wear, Venus really didn't have the strength to argue with the hard headed girl so she just did as she said. A party wouldn't hurt, right?

To their surprise, the party was being held at Dereks loft, although Venus was sure there was no way the man knew anything about it.

"I'm not letting anyone paint me." Venus yells over the loud techno music as they make their in.

"Oh, sweetheart, me neither." Lydia laughs. "Let's get us some drinks."

The two girls had danced for a few minutes, already being a few drinks in. Lydia had found out that Venus was somewhat of a lightweight, the girl already being slightly tipsy. She had been standing off to the side, with a red plastic cup in her hands when she spotted Scott and Stiles making their way in with Kira.

"You want to leave so we can figure it out?" She hears Scott yell over the music as she approaches them.

"Where have you guys been?" Venus calls out with a giggle, the liquid in her cup swishing as she comes to stand almost directly in front of Stiles. "And why are you already planning on leaving?"

"Are you drunk right now?" Stiles laughs, noticing the girls slightly flushed cheeks and the half empty cup in her hands.

"Maybe a little." she puts her fingers in front of her face, pinching them together to show them how drunk she thought she was. "And I think you need a drink, whatever it is you have to figure out can be figured tomorrow!"

"Uh yeah!" Stiles replies, looking back at Scott as the brunette starts dragging him away. "It can wait!"

His best friend watches them walk away with an amused expression on his face, he could tell that Stiles had taken a certain liking to the girl ever since they met her a couple months ago. The pale boy wouldn't admit it yet but Scott could tell, he could even smell it on the pair of them.

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.4K 99
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...
157K 4.9K 30
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
77K 3.3K 27
⤷★𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 "We uh... We just kissed." "Yep." "Wanna do it again?" •••••• TEEN WOLF , stiles stilinski seasons 4-6 teen wolf: the movie ©f4brays 2...
49.1K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska