Perfect Harmony

By shawtyfangirl

for the longest time, Julie and Luke were best friends. That was until Julie's mom died, griefing she pushed... More

Step Into My World
Bittersweet love story bout a girl
shook me to the core
Voice like an angel, I've never heard before
Life can be so mean, but when he goes I know he doesn't leave
The truth is finally breaking through
Two worlds collide when I'm with you
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're in perfect harmony
You set me free
You and me together is more than chemistry
Love me as I am, I'll hold your music here inside my hands
We say we're friends, we play pretend
You're more to me, we're everything
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're in perfect harmony

Here in front of me,Shining so much brighter than I have ever seen

872 26 64
By shawtyfangirl

Julie's POV: 

"But Julie, what i did wasn't right. I thought what i was doing was right, that you needed me gone. I was wrong, Jules. I should have never let you push me away. I made a promise" 

"Luke" i say moving beside him. I wanna hold his hand or hug him. I wanna feel safe in his arms. 

"I'm sorry Jules" He says grabbing my hand, i give him a hopeful look but then my hand goes right through his. I turn to the other side and stand up. 

that was so awkward..... 

"i should probably go" he says with an laugh. 

"wait" i mumble. He turns to me and gives me a confused look. 

"yeah, Jules?" he ask, sending butterflies fluttering in my stomach. 

"I umm, nothing never mind" 

"Mija" My dad calls from downstairs "Dinner" 

"i gotta go" I say, he nods and poofs out. I run downstairs and sit down across from carlos. 

"Julie what were you doing?" Carlos ask

"I was just hanging in my room" 

"i thought i heard someone else talking" He says giving me a glare and My dad gives me a look. i clear my throat. 

"i-i was umm watching TV" i say looking down at my plate. 

"Hmm okay" Carlos shrugging and eating his food. 

"so how was your day at-" We hear noise coming from the garage.

"what's that?" Carlo ask

"I must have left the stereo on in the garage" I say getting up and running outside. I lean on the frame of the door for a moment. I watch Luke and his band play, they look so happy.  I don't wanna wreck this but- 

"Guys" i yell getting there attention. They stop playing and look at me 

"Y'all can't be playing out here when i'm not around. The whole neighborhood can hear you" 

"wait people can hear us" 

"yes, so did my dad and brother"

"Actual people can hear us, what kind of ghost are we?" Alex ask, jumping up from his drums and pacing around. 

"Who cares man, people can hear us" 

"we may be dead but our music isn't" Reggie says high fiving Luke. I just laugh and shake my head. 

i turn away to leave. When i hear Luke say something

"Jules wait" he says, i turn back to him and tilt my head in confusion. 

"do you mind if we stay here?" he ask, shyly.

"No i don't mind, stay here as long as you want" I say smiling. I see Alex and Reggie celebrate behind him, making me giggle. "and another thing, Jules" 

"yeah?" 

"Umm, i think you're an amazing singer. Like i knew you were good but the other day, i don't knw it was different. I just wanted to let you know, i think it was amazing" 

"Thanks Luke. I think i might ask Mrs. Harrison if i could rejoin the music program, i mean i'm not really sure yet" I say fiddling with my hands. 

"Could we talk outside Jules?" i nod and we walk outside. I close the door to give us some privacy. 

"Jules, you have to rejoin the music program. Your amazing" 

"Thanks Luke, i just- i don't know if i'm really ready yet" 

"Julie, you have to show everyone at school just how awesome you are" 

"Luke, you know it's not that simple"

"Oh i think it is, there's a spirt assembly tomorrow and Carrie's group is preforming. You have a perfect chance"

"What? you want me to perform in front of the entire school. No way, i don't even have anything prepared"

"I thought you might say that" He says pulling out a song from his pocket and handing it to me

"Luke, are you serious?" 

"Yes, i know you can blow them all away" I smile

"I'll rehearse it tonight and we'll see" I say with a smirk .i start to walk away again.

"Goodnight Julie" he calls

"Goodnight Luke" i say turning back and blowing him a kiss 

OH MY GOD, DID I REALLY JUST DO THAT? FIRST HIM, NOW ME. 

ARE WE FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER??? 

Luke's POV: 

after Julie tells me goodnight, she blows me a kiss. She instantly turns red and runs inside. I chuckle lightly and go back to the garage. 

"so what were you and Juuullllliiiieee talking about?" Reggie ask, flopping on the couch and putting his hands under his chin eagerly. 

"I just gave her a song, so she can perform tomorrow and get her spot back in the music program"

"aww, Luke and his girlfriend had another moment revolving around music" Alex jokes. I roll my eyes in response. 

"You both know, Julie's not my girlfriend" 

"Yeah, that's why she blew you a kiss goodnight" Reggie chuckles and Alex throws a pillow at him. 

"You were watching me" I yell 

"No, we just guessed?" 

"Your so lucky you can play bass Reg" Alex laughs. 

"anyway, boys i can't believe actual alive people can hear us playing. that's- That's crazy" 

"it really is" reggie agrees. Alex nods as well.

The next day at school

Julie's POV: 

"Flynn, where did Mrs. Harrison go?"

"She's watching dirty candy perform" She replies rolling her eyes. 

"Dang it" I mumble 

"why?" 

" i was gonna show her a song, i want back into the music program" 

"Julie, come on then" Flynn says taking my hand and pulling me into the gym. We watch Carrie's group preform. They finish up and the teachers start talking 

"there she is, go talk to her. I'll see you in class" Flynn says and walks off. 

I take a deep breath.

"Jules, what are you waiting for?" Luke says, i turn around and the band is here. 

"I don't know if i can go. I don't think im ready" 

"Julie, i wouldn't have given you the song if i didn't think you would kill it" i give him a  look and he nods at me. I run over to the stage and climb up. I start to play on the keyboard.

Sometimes I think I'm falling down
I wanna cry, I'm calling out
For one more try to feel alive
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark

Life is a risk, but I will take it
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it
Come on, let's run

Then the guys show up behind me. Everyone takes notice and gasp, running over to the stage where i'm at. I stand up and look around. They can see them? I run over to Luke when the singing pauses.

"Umm, is this really happening?'

"Just go with it"  He says and starts singing. I shrug lightly and turn to Reggie. We start to rock out and Then i turn to Alex to do the same. We vibe for a moment until the beat, i start singing again. 

Luke starts to solo again and i grab my microphone. He starts singing as a mouth the words and 

In times that I doubted myself
I feel like I needed some help
Stuck in my head with nothing left
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home

I look at him and smile, he smiles and bites his lip. 

Ugh, i love Luke Patterson

wait wait wait, i love him. no focus

We finish the song and the guys disappear, great here come the questions. Everyone starts cheering for me. 

"okay, let's get back to class" The principle says and everyone runs off.

l sit down and swing my legs off the stage. Mrs. Harrison comes over

"I'm so sorry, i just wanted to show that i belonged" 

"Julie, that was incredible but the spots are filled. My hands are tied"

"But what about the guys that just died? i know it's sad but it's also 3 new spots right?"

"julie, what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Luke, Alex, and Reggie" she gives me a confused look "sunset curve"

"hun, what are you talking about?" She ask 

she doesn't remember the guys? 

A/N: OOOOOOOOOOHH she doesn't remember the guys, it's kinda a cliffhanger but you know.....

QUESTION OF THE DAY: what's your favorite Kenny Ortega thing? (other than JATP of course)

HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL IS MY FAV, that's all 

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 142 9
(My version on season 3 of Julie And The Phantoms, read my version of season 2 to get it!) Luke, Alex, Reggie, Willie and Violet made it to heaven bu...
3.5K 95 11
After 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞's death, she found very little love in music anymore. Singing for shows every night at the Holly Wood Ghost Club was...
36.5K 1.2K 42
Jasmine had thought that it was going to be the biggest night of their friends lives. And it was, just not the way she ever expected. Coming back fro...
34.8K 780 37
Luke and Julie have a hard time admitting their feelings for each other. How will they admit their feelings for the other person? *Note* Just my imag...