Closer Heartbeat || Anime Sto...

By lizuona

Owing to an accidental touch, the dissocial and introverted girl Sue Yue begins to feel different about her p... More

Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 007.5
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 012.5
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 016.5

Chapter 003

100 40 13
By lizuona

An annual art festival was held by our school, it was really boring nothing to do at all. I was just standing by the rods on the second floor seeing people pass by. It was really crowded. Then MuZhi joined me.

"It's so noisy today, there's so many people..." I said to start a conversation between us.
"That's of course today's our school's annual art festival "

"But our class can only set up a painting exhibition. So boring~"

We were chatting between ourselves when suddenly Ting Ting smacked MuZhi's head saying, "a deputy member from our class is actually here being lazy!"

"What?! Why did you hit me? I'm just taking a small break my legs are tired from standing!"

" Our art exhibition doesn't have as much  people as the design exhibition"

"That's just your excuse for being lazy!"

Then they started walking away, nothing to do, I started following them. Suddenly a child bumped into me.

"Wah ! That was dangerous!"
MuZhi shouted "hey brat don't run around here!"

"Yue are you okay ?" Added Ting Ting.

Earlier I think I bumped into someone .

I turned to say sorry, to see it was Jiang Nan, whom Shu introduced to me.

"Oh, Su Yue we meet again "

"Sorry did I hurt you earlier " I asked .

"I'm fine "

"Jiang Nan we have to go" one of her friends called.

"Sorry Su Yue, I have to go again bye bye ~ "

" Isn't that beauty design class's Jiang Nan?" MuZhi asked with eyes sparkling.

" Eh...Yeah " I replied.

"She is really popular in our school "
"Looking at her quietly from this distance, it's just as the rumours say she is beautiful."

"They are probably going to prepare clothes for the fashion show. Ah... I want to go too~"

"Su Yue are you friends with her "

"She's is just my friend's friend, my friend introduced her to me "

I didn't know suddenly what came to MuZhi's mind she jumped up grabbed my hand and pulled me, taking me with her.

"Ting Ting I suddenly remembered something urgent! I'm going to leave first, please take care of things here I'll be back soon~"

"Why are you talking me too?"

She took me to the design department.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Shut up and look, its Zeng Shu"

He is wearing a suit, this is the first time I see him wearing a suit, and he is surrounded by a lot of girls. They were all shouting, to take selfie with them, to look at them.

"Being able to see Zeng Shu wearing a suit, it was all worth it!"

"MuZhi let's go back "

"Not good! It's so rare to see a handsome man, and pretty girls gathered. If I don't take some pictures I won't be able to go back "

We were peeping on them from behind the wall, if one of them saw us we will be marked as the school's peeping tom. It will be so embarrassing. When I was thinking about it. Shu noticed us peeping, and smiled at me.

I was caught off guard,  I quickly pulled MuZhu back hiding behind the wall.

I feel like he seems a bit stronger than usual and more handsome, is it the clothes or is it the hairstyle?

"Yue, you and Shu seem close, don't tell me ~ "

"Ah? We're only friends "

"Eh~friends ? There's no such things between men and women "

" Only our houses are near each other we've been normal friends since we were young. Nothing else."

Elementary school same class, middle school same class, I didn't think we would still be in the same school in high school.

" Eh, if I had a boy like Zeng Shu next to me my heart will definitely die! He looks so handsome ~"

"Heartbeat? Towards him..."

That time

Impossible, impossible it definitely was a mistake.

Think about it, back then...

From when elementary school started

the cheerful him was always the whole class's attention point.

Compare to the unsociable person pushed out by the whole class's me.

We were from different worlds.

Everyone pushes the celebration committee job onto me.

Since he was the class's president, he had to help me.

Thinking back, that time

"Did you think of an event yet ?" Shu asked me

"No not yet..."

"We can do a piano solo for our class, of course I'll be the one to play the piano"

"Piano?"

"As long as the only one practicing is me then it's good. This way everyone will be calm when they go home."

"If only you do it then no one will be happy about it "

"They can help make the costumes "

"Also I don't have much time to practice with everyone. It's probably the same for everyone else. "

"As long as I perform quickly and beautifully. Isn't it good that we can get the prize? And I'm also very good at the piano. "

"I just feel like it's not right "

"Then do you have an idea that people can agree to? "

"We can sing, what do you think?"

"Between our ideas who do you think everyone will listen to ?"

"Singing is a lot of work there's no one willing to do it, I think my idea is better"

This kind of stuff

I hearing his words got really angry and threw the pencil box on his face.

He stood up and shouted " HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT'S DANGEROUS"

As long as I follow him I can ignore everything.

"That's right, you are the class's centre of attention, no one will listen to me."

It's clear that I don't care

"Even if it's like this I don't care a single bit!"

"You selfish guy who destroys other people's passion"

"I hate that type the most!"

That time,

I don't know why,

my tears fell like jewels.

They wouldn't stop,

that was the first time

I cried for that reason.

After ,I knew that

I'd have to welcome teacher's and parents lecturing me.

But then...

He acted like nothing happened. After school we continued our talk about our performance. That time to let everyone, participate we carefully managed the time.In the end our class did a great performance and won the prize.

But there's still a bit of a performance. From that day he keeps getting into my way without hesitation. And followed me everywhere.

"Didn't I tell you to stop following me?"

"You're actually very grateful right? Even if you deny it, the truth is your heart is very lonely. You cried last time."

"No I didn't cry you fool "

"So the compassionate me, will reluctantly become your first friend "

Our world became connected just like that.

________________________________________

End of the past, now at present
________________________________________

Still, to this day I don't know why he sticks around me...

MuZhi was in the phone when suddenly someone pulled me out of there,into a corner of the back of the stairs.

"Shh, it's me "

"Shu?"

He was really close to my face, just inches away. What kind of situation is this!?

What will happen next ? Do you readers have any idea?

1. Shu will kiss her and confess
2. He gets kicked in the crotch
3. He gets pushed away
4. Other

Comment down below about what you think.

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707 26 24
Maybe it's fate, or just bad luck. But these two young adults continue to encounter obstacles as they try to find their way to happiness. Will they l...
188 27 13
It all was started just because of painting and now.. it changed her life making her having two choices... At first it was like nightmare but then sh...
543 16 56
"Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly. It can be everywhere, subway, at work, anywhere! Then takes your heart by surprise and chan...
1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...