Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... More

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
08. UA's Muse
09. Villains
10. Alive
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
14. Getting to know your classmates 4
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
23. Beginning of One on One Battle
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
29. Intern
30. Flashback
000. Levi's Notebook
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
34. Within the Walls
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
50. Revelations
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

45. Out of It

14K 924 397
By Xythe_Phantasma

School days after the internship has now continued.

And if a lot of things has changed that day, the biggest change would have been the four students who were involved in Hosu's incident.

While it resumed surprisingly normal for everyone, Y/n became even more unapproachable than usual. She had been quiet and unattentive. Her mind was wandering through the window view unknown where her mind has been circulating through.

Everyone knew what happened and it was further explained by Midoriya why Y/n had to fight him. Everyone were stunned at the same time worried. They never knew Y/n could actually get that angry that it nearly caused her being accused of murder, or the thought that titans really eat people, cosidering how the villain wanted to eat her.

During lunch, Mina, who was her self proclaimer closest female friend in class couldn't take her silence anymore. Standing up and stomped her way towards the e/c eyed female. "Y/n Ackerman." She called out. The class turned to her curiously.

Y/n didn't blink. Only stared in a daze through the far window unable to notice the pinkette's call.

Mina sighed and gave her a sudden hug. Surprised by the unexpected approach, Y/n flinched and turned to Mina wide eyed. "Mina?" She called out softly.

"Finally!" The woman exclaimed. "You notice me." She said.

The other blinked twice. "Yes?"

"It's lunch already. Come on and eat with us! You looked like you haven't even eaten for days!" She complained.

"Apologies, but I don't think I have an appetite." She replied flatly.

"Come on Y/n. Eat with us." Mina pleaded.

"Yeah. Please, Y/n. We want to cheer you up." Uraraka went as well.

Y/n looked away unable to tolerate their pleading eyes. Although she appreciated the concerns given, it would be best if they left her alone even for a few days.

"I really am sorry but I'm not hungry yet." She replied. The class became quiet for a while showing their concern for her that she most likely didn't like.

"Y/n." A call from the door made the female looked at Aizawa who was leaning there. "Come with me." He ordered.

Standing up, Mina had no choice but to let her go as she followed Aizawa on the corridor. It was quiet once again. However, some students who passes by would looked at her either with curiosity, admiration or plain instinct.

The raven haired teacher sighed. "How are you faring?" He asked.

Y/n blinked, looking up at her teacher. "I'll do fine." She replied.

"Xythe told me you met your brother." He said.

Y/n felt her heart clenched the moment her sibling was mentioned. Inhaling deep, she looked down on her teacher's shoes instead. "Yes." She replied calmly.

"How did it go?"

"It was very sad."

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "You don't have to." She replied.

The two was quiet again until they were able to reach Nezu's office. The two entered settling in finding that All Might was there with the tiny principal.

"Your teachers said, you weren't feeling well so I took the liberty to call you." He said.

Y/n looked at him. "I apologize. I didn't mean to cause inconvinience to everyone." She replied.

"No, it's fine. We understand how devastating it must have been."

Y/n sat on the sofa. She watched the tea cup filled with a new brewed matcha tea and milk prepared for her on the table. The room was really quiet too, making her look bacm up and turned to the principal who was smiling. "Will you permit me to see Reiner?" She asked calmly.

"Reiner?" Nezu tilted his head questioningly.

"The man I fought in Hosu. He should have regenerated all his body parts by now." She replied.

"Oh, that man." He took a sip on his cup of tea. "He's currently under investigation. Just like you his origins are unknown. And seeing as you knew him, are you two perhaps acquainted?"

"He is my classmate from the training regimen. After graduation, we both joined the scouts as well." She admitted, looking down to her fist in spite.

"Why do you want to kill him?"

"Because he's one of the traitors of the wall. I can't forgive him for what he did to everyone." The girl looked sideways, glaring on what small speck of dust she can see. "It may not be as heroic as it sounds but killing him would be the best choice." She explained.

"Y/n. We may not know what your past relations to this person is, but you musn't cloud your thoughts with something like this." He said.

The girl turned to him sourly. "I know." She replied. "But if her transforms back, how are you going to handle him?"

"That won't be possible." All Might gave her a confident smile. "He is confined to the high security prison. He has also been cuffed with quirk cancellers--"

"I would suggest that you put him in an underground jail." She cut him off. "Don't let him come in contact with metal and tie him up with cloth tonenable him from biting himself. If you can't do that cut his hands instead. That way, his titan form won't get a chance to--"

"Y/n. Calm down for a moment." Aizawa said.

"I am calm." She responded blankly. "That is the only way. Whether there's quirk cancellers or not, I don't think you'll stop him from transforming."

"What do you mean by this?" Nezu asked.

"We are quirkless. I don't think quirk cancellers would work on us the way it does to you." She explained.

"Then are you saying that these powers isn't something a quirk can explain?" All Might asked seriously.

"Yes."

"Thank you for that valuable information, miss Ackerman. I'll be sure to inform this to the police. We will discuss this matter in the near future." Nezu said with his usually calm smile. "We actually called you here to return something."

The girl looked up to the furry animal questioningly. "I don't think I left anything for you to return." She replied.

"It's not yours but, technically for you." All Might explained.

She frowned at the teachers and the small principal. She began to wonder what the three had been trying to beat around the bush for. While All Might was reluctantly looking at her, Aizawa looked just as serious and Nezu was acting normal.

"Just more than a week ago, we recovered something. It was a journal that started in the year 850."

Y/n was baffled. Her eyes looked eager to know what it was about since it's the same year she left that world.

"The entries are about expeditions and political conflicts. And at the end of those daily entries, was small things about you." Aizawa explained.

"Why would someone write something about me?" She asked. Her heart started beating fast.

All Might then brought out something familiar. It was a polished darkbrown notebook. The cover was made out of a reptile's leather that gave it a nice smooth patterned texture when touched. The pages were close to brown and yellowish in color. The age looked delicate but it was obviously properly and lovingly taken good care of. Saying so, that cover is rare within the walls and she was lucky enough to catch such animal to be used for the notebook's cover.

The girl felt shivers down her spine. "No. I've been telling him to write a journal, but he's never really into that kind of thing no matter what I tell him." She said, feeling a lump on her throat the more she spoke.

She gifted that to her brother before she entered military training and it's been just a blank notebook eversince.

"It seems that he listened to you and did one now." Aizawa said.

All Might handed her the notebook carefully. "We apologize for reading it first, Young Y/n. However, this is meant for you." He told her.

With shaky hands, Y/n accepted the notebook in her hand. There was a scribble on the side of the notebook. It was a scratch but legibly written or it's only because she knew what was written to it since she was the one who wrote it there herself.

Levi Ackerman

She felt more and more pain hitting her throat. Her pulse began to escalate and her body started burning.

She shakily but slowly opened the notebook and finally saw something was finally written. She felt cold sweat began to flow down her cheeks just reading who it was dedicated for.

Who would have thought?

"That shitty asshole." She hugged the book carefully not to crumple it. Closing her eyes to stop herself from crying, biting her lower lip to stop another sob escape her.

Aizawa tapped her back carefully.

"It hurts." The girl's voice croaked. "I didn't want to leave." She said.

The adults in the room looked at her pitifully. For heroes to be unable to do anything for her made them feel just as useless at being unable to save everyone.

"Please, feel free to cry, Y/n. You are just a child after all." Nezu softly told her.

"It hurts so bad." She muttered again. "I wish my physical wounds would've been more painful. At least that's something I could endure."

"It would really hurt if you kept it to yourself like this, young Y/n. We'll be here so don't worry."

"I don't want anymore of my weakness cloud me like this." She muttered. "If I cried because of this then what will my superiors say about this childish demeanor? That would be very unprofessional. So please, don't tell me to cry."

"Y/n." Aizawa sighed. "You are still a student. No one would say anything about professionalism. You can be yourself in this place. No one will judge your for that." He told her.

"I'm sorry." She said. Tears began to cloud her vision once again.

"It's okay, Y/n." Nezu stood up and made his way towards her.

Facing the young student in front of him, he gave a pat on her knee. "You are a strong child, Y/n Ackerman. But no one can't hide that fact that you are just a child who's lead a hard life. Which is why it's fine to cry. Because there is a reason for you to do so."

As if on instinct, Y/n followed Nezu's soothing voice, kneeling on the floor to match his height and hugging him. Small sobs began to escape out of her trembling lips as once again, she started to cry.

.

Tis the power of two geezers and one mouse to make a kid cry.

I wanted to cry. But I couldn't. Let me slice some onions. I even thought I couldn't ud today 😂😂 gush brain I'm starting to love you--

I'll stop with the dramas now... or try to stop the drama 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.6K 29
The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought them new problems, but a new student. T...
66.2K 1K 15
After Tony Stark snapped, saving the world in Avengers Endgame, his soul was given a strange mission before it could pass on, go to another world and...
1.6K 118 26
(y/n) Shigaraki. The daughter of Tomura Shigaraki. You were raised to hate hero's but you find yourself fascinated by them. Once day, while waiting f...
3.6K 145 91
Finished editing See the story about Y/n (Izukus twin) find out about her last self. Dealing with neglect from her mother and constant hatred from K...