Was it even love? [kth x kjs]...

By tiktikik

Taehyung is dating jennie. He thinks that he is in love.. But certain things happen in his life to question h... More

| Was it even love? |
Meet the characters
midnight talks + partying
jikook + argument
fresh start?
first day
girl talks + first meet
help
act?
new friends + again?
returning a favour?
ig post + jealous?
fake friend
lyrics
jennie + date?
irene
special
friends
ignoring?
sick
definitely special
enough
treat
hangout
accident
chikin
practice
dinner
vsoo + sookook?
jensoo
talk
jelly jelly
confession
love
stay over + mom
the play
Bonus Ch-1
Bonus Ch-2
Bonus Ch-3
Bonus Ch-4
Bonus Ch-5
FACTS

realization

4.2K 189 115
By tiktikik

Taehyung was eating his dinner peacefully listening to his parents complimenting jisoo. He was kindof jealous because his parents didn't compliment him that way..But still a satisfied smile was seen on his face.

As he was eating his phone rang. It wasn't really pleasing to be disturbed while eating. Especially when its kimchi. Taehyung's favourite. But something more unpleasant was the caller id.

'Why is she calling me?" Taehyung thought.

As he saw the caller id, he excused himself to receive the phone call.

In the call..

"Why are you calling me?" Taehyung asked annoyed.

"We talk after months and thats how you greet me?" Jennie answered from the another line.

"Jennie please get to the point" Taehyung said as he was getting annoyed

"Why is Jisoo in your house?" Jennie asked.

"She is here because my parents invited her and because she is my friend and thats none of your business" taehyung said.

"None of my business..huh?. She was the fucking reason you broke up with me and thats none of my business?" Jennie said.

"It wasn't her fault. It was just that we weren't meant to be" taehyung said.

"Not meant to be my ass. She fucking manipulated you" jennie said.

"FUCKING SHUT UP JENNIE. SHE WASN'T THE REASON OF OUR BREAKUP.  SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT BETWEEN US. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SAD BECAUSE I TOLD HER WE BROKE UP BECAUSE SHE FUCKING CARES ABOUT ME. UNLIKE YOU. JENNIE YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU WERE ONE WHO MADE ME THINK EVERYONE WAS BAD EXCEPT YOU. I WAS A FUCKING STUPID. I WAS TOO BUSY LEARNING WHAT LOVE IS THAT I DIDN'T SEE WHAT WAS WRONG OR WHAT WAS RIGHT.

JISOO CARES ABOUT ME. I FELT THAT. AND THAT WAS GENUINE.  YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO DO....you never cared about what i wanted. You never thought want i wanted. I didn't wanted any of those stupid fucking posts saying you love me in that stupid camera app or that bird app. The only thing i needed was to you say that to me..genuinely..Not by showing the world. Now that i look back... i feel that you never loved me. Maybe you did and didn't knew how to express it. Maybe you were too into thinking that you were the only one thats important. It was your first relationship afterall.

Jennie...lets move on. I have already i hope you do to. Because we both deserve better. One day you will find someone and realise that i wasn't the one for you. Maybe someday WE can be friends. Maybe someday you will stop blaming others and just look at yourself and think..Maybe it was your fault too.

Jennie you aren't a bad person..but you need to stop being full of yourself and thing about others. Just remember...everything happens for good. I will find happiness slowly and i hope you will too..

I am sorry if i was too harsh. But it had to be said. Jennie...remember everything i said wasn't meant to make you feel a bad person. In the relationship we had...i think it was my fault too for the relationship to be broken. But lets move on and be happy. " taehyung said as he ended the call.

One the other line. Jennie felt miserable. She never knew that taehyung felt like this. Tears started forming in her eyes. She was sad. But not because of the breakup. Because she made the person she loved to feel like that. She started to realised that it was her fault. She never acknowledged the little things that he did for her. She never appreciated him or his love.

It was her first relationship and she was too obsessed to show it to the world that she forgot that the most important person in the relationship.

And she was blaming a person who had no hands in breaking the relationship. She realised the bad ego she has. The ego to think she can never be wrong. Which was ofcourse so wrong. We are all humans afterall.

Jennie started crying....

It was the first time in years she cried.

Now the first thing she wanted to do. Was to apologise to everyone. To taehyung, to jisoo, to irene...

She let her bestfriend go. The person who was with her through it all. She never realised the place irene had in her life until she left.

"Yaaaah taehyung ah you know that its not gonna work" jisoo yelled as she saw taehyung trying to touch his nose by his tongue.

"I know that it won't work" taehyung said as he kept continuing it.

"if you think that something won't work but you will still keep doing it you are  foolish" jisoo said chuckling as he stopped.

It was just a simple sentence she said jokingly but it hit him.

He realised that he was trying to be someone he wasn't in the past. Even though he knew that he wasn't him.

He wanted to be that cold guy which everyone was scared to talk to but he never was that. He was a guy who appreciated small things. Gets happy in small things.

But when he is with jisoo he was true to himself. He wasn't afraid to be himself. He was really comfortable around her.

He suddenly turned serious.

"Yo taehyung ah i was joking don't take it seriously" jisoo said pouting.

A/N

Hello everyone...

i  just got my results few days back and........my results aren't that good.....and my board exams are coming in 3 months.....

But on a positive note. My parents didn't scold me🙂.

But on a negative note. I will have extra classes...so less time in home. More time in school...

But lets not talk about me...how are you guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 779 20
Taehyung a CEO of his own gaming company fall in love with a medical student (Jisoo) at first site because of her precious SMILE😊... While Jisoo a s...
15.6K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...