The CEO's Beloved Wife (Jenli...

By Khaiylee97

She lost everything to one scheme, and only then did she realize that the Woman she had always treated with c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.1
Chapter 64.2
Chapter 64.3
Chapter 65
Chapter 66.1
Chapter 66.2
Chapter 67
Chapter 68.1
Chapter 68.2
Chapter 69.1
Chapter 69.2
Chapter 69.3
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73.1
Chapter 73.2
Chapter 74.1
Chapter 74.2
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77.1
Chapter 77.2
Chapter 77.3
Chapter 78.1
Chapter 78.2
Chapter 79.1
Chapter 79.2
Chapter 80.1
chapter 80.2
Chapter 80.3
Chapter 81.1
chapter 81.2
Chapter 82.1
Chapter 82.2
Chapter 83
Chapter 84.1
Chapter 84.2
Chapter 85
Chapter 86.1
Chapter 86.2
Chapter 86.3
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 94

4.1K 155 9
By Khaiylee97

After the two brushed their teeth and got on the bed and after Lisa had his medicine, she looked at Jennie as though in a difficult situation. she said, "I'm sick and I don't know if you might fall sick because of me."

Although she really wanted to hug Jennie while sleeping, what if she spread her sickness to her?

Jennie looked at her like a fool. Then she said, "We already ate dinner and kissed. Don't you think it's a bit too late to say that you might spread the sickness?"

The moment Lisa heard this, she instantly chuckled awkwardly. In his excitement before, she had forgotten about this.

"Stupid." Jennie said, calmly. Then she climbed over, all the way to Lisa. She hugged Lisa, found an extremely comfortable position atop her and slowly fell asleep.

Lisa looked at Jennie with a doting gaze. she didn't care that she might spread the sickness to her. If she fell sick, she would take good care of her.

That night, they said nothing. The next morning, Jennie woke up early. The first thing she did was touch Lisa's forehead. She gradually became at ease when she felt that his temperature was about the same as a normal person's. Now, there shouldn't be too big a problem.

Lisa sensed Jennie's movement and woke up. she looked incomparably gently at her and said, "Good morning."

"How do you feel? Do you still feel unwell?" Jennie asked, in concern.

After Lisa felt herself, she revealed a warm smile. she said, "I'm all good. You don't need to worry."

Yet, Jennie didn't believe her. She looked at her solemnly before reaffirming. "Are you really good? Don't try to show off."

Thinking of how the woman had persisted filming and rolling in the snow despite being sick, Jennie was unhappy! If she didn't respect this man's level of dedication towards her, she would have definitely grabbed the man by his collar and hauled her home!

"I'm not flaunting. I really feel all better. Jennie, you need to believe me. I won't lie to you." Lisa laughed and explained in all seriousness. Thence, Jennie believed his words.

Lisa recovered and automatically took over cooking breakfast. Jennie didn't persist this time. She sat on the bed and waited for food.

After breakfast, she needed to film his scenes. Before she left, Jennie wrapped a scarf around her. Then she reluctantly let her out of the door.

While Jennie and Lisa were cozying up to each other during work, there were some events in Capital City that people were discussing enthusiastically.

The mess in the Manoban Company became even messier at the moment. It was not just the Manoban Family that was in shambles, but also the companies and friends related to the Manobans. They seemed to be implicated in the Manoban Family's battle for power. They stood at different sides representing the three brothers of the Manoban Family. Even the entire Capital City economy had started to destabilize. Thus was the influence of powerful companies. However, it had a negative effect this time.

Compared to the disorder in the Manoban Family, the Lee's were having it worse. Everyone wanted to beat them up.

The majority of the things the Lee Company and the Lee Family had done were exposed. Conjectures about the Lee Family's crimes were now a trending discussion amongst the masses. Amongst them, there were many who wanted to hit them while they were down and bystanders who had indifferent perspectives. Needless to say, these people were all awaiting the finale.

By now, there was no one who thought that this wasn't the end of the Lee Family. They were completely done for and didn't even have a chance to flip the tables. There was a high likelihood that they might spend the rest of their lives in jail!

But despite this knowledge, there came a twist that shocked one and all. Besides the Lee Family's Lady, there were others who'd rushed to the Lee's. Many who were eager to uncover the Lee Family's fate began to investigate themselves and came to a speechless conclusion. The two people who were helping the Lee Family were Sunmi's admirers!

Oh my god! What was this joke?! A woman like Sunmi actually had admirers?! Were these two people brainless or did they escape from psych ward?

In the entire Capital City, who didn't know that no one would accept Sunmi even if she offered to be a mistress? She would endlessly pester them like a shameless prostitute. Oh, perhaps she was not even worthy of being a prostitute. After all, prostitutes expected money from this!

But although many found it hard to believe, the truth was staring them in their faces. They had no choice but to believe it. Plus, these two admirers had achieved a certain result. By now, many had heard that it was very likely that Sunmi would be discharged for medical treatment.

With Jennie's departure, the Kim family seemed to have quieted down. They were impassive observers of the development and changes in these two families.

—-

No matter what happened outside, the crew was like a utopia. They focused on their own parts.

After Lisa completed his task, on the last day of the outdoor shoot, she spent the entire afternoon resting. This meant that she'd finally found time to go on a date with Jennie.

They gave their two assistants a day off and the two covered themselves completely before going up the snow slope with the sled the villagers had made them. This was also one of the entertainments in the village. Two days ago, Jennie watched as the kids were playing with it and had an urge to try too.

The two arrived at the snow slope that the villagers had especially sorted out for them. There were a few kids there and their happy faces were bright red. Their smiles were warm and free from worries. When the two walked over, they weren't scared of them either. They stared at them in curiosity and laughed as usual. They rolled in the snow and played around.

Lisa and Jennie walked to the snow slope. It was a good distance away from them. Their sleds were huge and it wasn't easy to pull it with them. But the experience of flying after sliding down was well worth it!

"Want to come along?" The slope was quite flat so Lisa didn't think there would be any dangers.

"Yes." Jennie was eager to try. She arranged the sled and sat steadily on it. Based on what she'd learned, she controlled the sled and slid down!

Lisa followed right after. His gaze had been on Jennie and was looking out for any accidents that might occur. After seeing Jennie's relaxed smile, she calmed down. she let herself enjoy this moment of happiness and bliss.

It was very cold outside but their hearts were filled with warmth. Happy laughter surrounded them. Those who were in the moment were all free from worries.

"Take a picture quickly, quickly! We must take a picture of President Kim's smile! Quickly!" While Jennie and Lisa were enjoying themselves, Mina and Sana hid not far from them, excitedly taking pictures of them.

"Stupid! Shut up! Don't disturb me taking pictures." Sana scolded Mina unhappily before pressing the button, capturing this happy scene. As Lisa's personal makeup artist, since Lisa took a break, she could too. Originally, she had followed over secretly, but she met Mina on the way. The two bickered a bit before ending up walking over together for some reason.

"You're the stupid one. Everyone in your family is stupid!" Mina disliked Sana a lot as well. If it weren't for their common goal, she would never be willing to walk with Sana. After all, she wasn't stupid to the point she would walk with someone who constantly put her down!

"Can you change the way you scold me?" Sana retorted without looking at her. she was already used to her saying this, ok!

"Well, I want to. Can you stop me from doing this?"

"Childish!"

The two bickered and took pictures. It was a type of amusement for them too. Who knew they'd end up fighting each other while scolding! Of course, they didn't really fight. They just started to have a snowball fight. The surrounding kids who saw this joined them.

Lisa and Jennie saw this scene and weren't surprised at all. They were speechless and looked at the two women who were like kids playing around. They'd placed their cameras to the side and Lisa walked over, picking it up. she took several pictures of Mina and Sana as well. There was one picture where the two fell on the ground, their bodies on top of each other. They enjoyed themselves.

That night, the crew gathered together to eat. They went into the city and bought an entire pig and lamb for a barbeque. There was a lot of food as well as wine and beer. They had a lively and bustling night, eating.

Director Jihoon didn't dare to make Jennie and Lisa drink too much. However, she didn't shy from suggesting them to do so. Jennie chose grape wine brewed by the villagers and it tasted very liked the taste. It was sour and sweet. After drinking two large glasses of it, she downed another half a catty.

Lisa accompanied Jennie and drank quite a bit too. However, she drank Baiju which had a higher concentration. she drank about half a catty as well. Her face was slightly red but his bright eyes were bright fixated on Jennie's face.

Oft times, there was no need to express their feelings. Like now. The entire crew knew that Lisa liked Jennie. Just by looking at their gazes, they knew that what Lisa felt for Jennie was real love!

Sana and the photographers took many pictures and videos. They'd planned to upload these on appropriate suitable places as soon as they got back to the city. Especially parts relating to Lisa and Jennie. These weren't just promotions but more so, gloating. Many people looked forward to this.

What is real love? This is real love! Lisa Manoban and Jennie Kim walked romantically on the snow. Many were immersed in this scene.

After dinner, it was very late. Lisa and Jennie linked hands on their way back. There was no light. They just got in the room when Lisa carried Jennie to the bed. Then she eagerly started kissing her.

Lisa was a tad out of control. Although she wasn't completely out of control, she wasn't as calm as usual. Her hand that embraced Jennie was trembling a bit. While the other couldn't help but explore Jennie's body.

Desire. she wanted her so bad! she wanted to blend her in her blood. she wanted everyone to know that this woman was her's. Only belonged to her!

"Jennie, Jennie..." An intense stench of alcohol linger by Jennie's nose. She felt dizzier. Her head was dizzy! Her ears were dizzy! Her nose was dizzy! Her heart was dizzier!!!

Jennie opened her eyes in a daze. In the darkness, she stared at the man's face up close. she was intoxicated but also enduring it. She understood what this man wanted. She gradually closed her eyes and allowed the man to do as she wished.

The two were drunk but not totally. Lisa could clearly feel Jennie's arms around his waist, thin and delicate. That touch drove her crazy.

"Jennie, I love you..." His actions became fiercer. she called her name repeatedly. she kissed her softly and made her way down. she seemed to be worshipping her, kissing her everywhere.

The panting became heavier and their body temperatures warmer and warmer. But in the end, they were still conscious. After Lisa kissed Jennie, she mustered the will to move away from Jennie leaving only their hands linked. Lisa tightly held onto her hands, not wanting to let go forever.

After a good while, the heavy panting gradually stopped. Jennie squinted her eyes and turned her body to the side, staring at Lisa with curiosity.

"You're stopping again? How long do you plan to endure this?" By now, Jennie was disheveled. Her cheeks were flushed. After all, Lisa wasn't the only one who had a reaction after such an intense and intimate makeout!

Lisa laughed helplessly. she held her in his arms, feeling her smooth skin. Her heart started thumping violently again.

"When we go back, ok? The conditions here are too crude. I don't want to give you any less than you deserve." They had come to the point when Lisa wouldn't ask if Jennie was willing to or not. she wouldn't try to argue about whether she loved her or not. Ever since the two had started sleeping on the same bed, towards this persistence, Lisa had loosened up. This was a compromise made in his heart because she knew that the excuses, she had to reject her were now gone.

Jennie liked her. There was no need to doubt this. It was close to love. Since this was the case, why should she try to debate over this? They had been intimate and were married. she had even decided to be with Jennie forever and she seemed to feel the same too. Then why should she leave herself a leeway? Even if it was for Jennie, but in the end, she was still a man. When it was time for her to be dominant, she should be dominant and be in charge!

Of course, the most important point was that Jennie had to be willing. she had already rejected Jennie once because she was being rational and then a second time. But the third and fourth time had drained her of all his willpower and mind. she really couldn't hold on for too long!

But the setting and time wasn't right. This place was overly crude and they would be heading back early tomorrow. she really didn't want to do that to Jennie!

Since the start, she wanted to give Jennie the best. But Jennie already had the best. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't seem to catch up to her. she was helpless about this distance from each other. But if she could do something, be it cooking or something more intimate, she hoped that she could satisfy Jennie to the best of his ability. she wanted her to feel happy. Not to mention something as intimate as this!

"Aren't you afraid that I won't be willing when we're back?" Jennie admired Lisa more and more. This man had immense self-control. She really had a whole new level of respect for her now.

Right now, Jennie didn't question her attraction to Lisa anymore. If in the beginning, she was unhappy with Lisa's rejection, as she'd rejected her time after time, now she was more touched than unhappy.

"Heh..." Lisa softly smiled. Her smile was full of pampering. "I'm not afraid. If you really aren't willing, how could I even touch you?"

In Lisa's knowledge, Jennie would never give herself less than what she deserved. If she was really unwilling, don't mention sleeping on the same bed, she probably wouldn't even be able to make it to her room, like three years ago.

"Then what if I am really unwilling?" Before Lisa came along, Jennie had never thought that she would like a girl. Plus, she didn't look forward to this and wasn't interested. At one point, she thought that she had frigidity.

"Jennie, you don't need to ask me this. You should know. What you want is what I want. If you're willing to, only then would I do something. If you aren't willing to, I would never do it. I love you. I want to be with you and be intimate with you. I can even swear that my thoughts would never change my whole life. Compared to your wishes, my wishes aren't important because my biggest wish is for you to be happy..."

Everyone had their own wishes but his was to be with Jennie forever. But compared to this, she wanted Jennie to be happy forever!

Lisa's words were clear and serious. Jennie listened to this in a solemnly and took it in her heart. It was now engraved in her heart. She thought that she would never forget what this man had told her. A man who had loved her more than she did herself, a woman who was willing to place her wishes as his priority; if she was unable to love her, then she probably wouldn't be able to love anyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.6K 50
Meet Jet Harrington a warrior for his pack that is called silvercrest pack located in California. He's the school's bad boy and someone who doesn't g...
790K 17.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
45.4K 3.1K 22
In the world of magic, dragons and unicorns, Jennie, a human mage and Lisa, an elf, discover that they share a mysterious bond. They start their exci...
22K 784 24
Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, has only ever had one fear. Being alone. After years of dealing with that fear, he has obtained a successor. ...