waiting for you ➨ poe dameron

By multifandomsw

Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncon... More

ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟғᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

132 6 26
By multifandomsw

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Eliora yawned as she sat at the table. The girl was once again joined by the Resistance pilots.
She looked through the cantina with tired eyes. The sunlight shown in the room, blending the young girl. She groaned, then looked at her food again. "She looks tired.", Jess whispered to Karé. "She does.", the blonde answered her friend. Now Eliora rubbed her eyes and went with her fingers thorough her brown hair. She felt exhausted and devastated, the only thing she wanted right now was sleep. "Maybe because she wasn't in our room that night.", Aayla joined Jess and Karé. "You weren't in your room last night?", Jess asked out loud, being clearly amused. Eliora didn't listen to them, because she was concentrated looking at Derik, who had his eyes drawn on the brunette girl. "In which quarters was she sleeping?", Yolo asked Chloe. But the blonde just shrugged at the question. "Let's change the question. With whom was she sleeping?", Snap laughed. Poe glared at his friend. The young pilot had a frown on his face.

"I bet it was Derik.", Yolo told Chloe. Chloe grimaced at the thought of it. Poe just bit his lip and let out a shaky breath. At his name Eliora snapped her head to his friends. "What?", she asked, making her friends laugh. "We were just wondering where you were last night.", Chloe shrugged. Eliora's eyes widened for a second. "I was just studying in the cantina.", Eliora shrugged. Aayla raised an eyebrow at her new friend. "The whole night?", the black- haired girl smirked. "Yes the whole night.", Eliora answered, cocking an eyebrow. "Were you alone?", Chloe asked, smirking at her friend. "I was.", Eliora lied. "No you weren't.", Chloe laughed, shaking her head. "She clearly wasn't.", Jess added. "Alright, alright. Derik joined me.", Eliora confessed, her cheeks blushing slightly.

That made Poe look at the brunette again. He had a shocked expression on his face, but didn't say anything. "We knew it!", Aayla exclaimed. "And what were you doing?", Aayla added, smirking. Eliora's eyes immediately widened. "Talking. Only talking." Chloe and Aayla looked at her unconvinced. "I swear. What do you think I did? I just got to know him guys!", Eliora said in disbelief. "Okay, alright. We believe you." "Thank you." Aayla smiled softly at her friend. "So how is he? If you accept him, he doesn't seem as bad anymore.", Aayla asked curiously. "He was never bad! Just a bit different.", Chloe laughed. "He's actually pretty nice. I bet he's a good listener.", Eliora assumed. "Boyfriend material?", Jess wanted to know. "Boyfriend? No, no, no. You're all getting this wrong. Maybe a good friend." Aayla laughed sarcastically. "Right good friend. That's why he's looking at you like this. Wait don't loo-" Everyone's head snapped in the direction of the blonde boy, who was staring intensely at Eliora. Eliora just blushed and laughed. Poe bit his lip and gave the blonde an angry look.

"You can't trust people so easily.", Aayla smiled at her friend. "Right, especially men.", Jess added, grinning at Aayla. Eliora just laughed at both of them. "What do you mean by that?", Yolo and Snap both said at the same time, having a fake shocked expression on their faces. Karé immediately laughed. "You know Snap, it took a while for me to trust you, but see where we are now.", Karé winked at Snap. Eliora just looked at them with a confused look. Were they dating? Why wasn't she aware of that yet? She smiled softly at both of them. "You're joking right?", Snap asked with widened eyes. "Kriff, of course I am!", Karé laughed. "But Jess's right. Some men just can't be trusted.", Poe said sternly. "Some women also can't be trusted of course. But there is this type of men who are nice in the beginning, but turn to being assholes in the end.", Poe shrugged.

"Exactly that was what I meant.", Jess smiled at her friend. Eliora gave Poe a confused look. What did he mean by that? Derik seemed like a nice guy to her. "I personally think my brother can be trusted.", Chloe grinned at Yolo. "But I don't know anything about his past relationships, so I can't tell.", Chloe added, giving Eliora a short glance. "Can we please change the subject? He's literally sitting over there and I'm not sure if he already heard the things you were saying.", Eliora laughed quietly. "Alright, alright.", Chloe began. She looked at Karé and Snap and smiled. "So I was right. You're a thing?", the blonde asked. "Actually, yes. We are.", Karé grinned at Snap. "How do you say it? I love him with my whole heart.", Karé leaned into Snap's touch. "How romantic.", the brunette girl, Eliora, smiled widely at her new friends.

"When's the wedding?", Aayla asked sarcastically. "When he finally asks me to marry him.", Karé winked at Aayla. "That was a clear sign buddy.", Poe encouraged Snap by clapping his hand on Snap's shoulder. The whole table chuckled. "How's this working. With war and relationships? Didn't Poe mention something about relationships being bad the first day we were here?", Aayla asked. "You're getting me wrong. I said that there are other things to think about than romance. But when you meet the right person, you should definitely go with romance.", Poe defended himself, going with his fingers through his hair. "And Snap and Karé are definitely meant for each other.", the dark brunette added. Eliora watched as Chloe grinned at Yolo. And Poe watched as Jess smirked at Aayla, before he shortly looked at Eliora. In his opinion, she just looked stunning. Her brown, a bit wavy, hair being opened like this. And even tho she looked like she didn't sleep in a while, she still looked good. When Eliora turned her head to look at him, he immediately turned around.

Chloe and Aayla already stood up and headed to her quarters. So did Karé and Jess, leaving Eliora alone with the boys. Just before Eliora wanted to go, she heard Yolo interrupting her. "Wait!" Eliora gave him a confused look. "I wanted to eh- ask you for eh- advice?", the blonde guy stuttered. Eliora smiled at the boy. "About?", Eliora raised her eyebrows. "Asking someone out. I just don't really know how.", he admitted, scratching his head. Eliora just chuckled at him. "Definitely not the right person to ask. I've never been asked out.", she shrugged. "Ask Snap or Poe. They definitely have more experience.", she smirked at Yolo. "That's not true.", Yolo laughed. "Snap over here had to take months before he was 'ready' asking Karé out. It was a whole mess. And-" "I normally don't ask girls out. Waiting for the right one. Yolo won't accept my advices, even tho I think they're pretty good." Poe smirked. "Oh, is that so?", Eliora raised an eyebrow. "You seem to me like wait what is it called? A player?", Eliora laughed at the experienced pilot.

Poe's eyes just widened. "I'd never dear to play with a women's heart.", Poe stated. "Whatever.", Eliora just laughed at him. "You don't believe me, do you?", Poe asked raising his eyebrows. Eliora just chuckled. Of course she did. Jess hadtold her so, and she trusted the girl. But Eliora already liked messing with the pilot. "Oh, I definitely do.", she said sarcastically. "But don't talk to me too much. All the girls who like you will get jealous you know.", the brunette girl smirked at the pilot. Poe's mouth was wide agape, as Eliora turned her attention back to the blonde young pilot. "So will you give me advice?", Yolo asked again, but it sounded more like begging. "Again, I don't think I'm the right person to ask. If something goes wrong it isn't my fault.", Eliora's smile widened. "You're a girl! Your advice will be a thousand times better than other ones!" "Who do you want to ask out?"

"Chloe." Eliora's eyes widened, and so did her smile. If it was even possible. She thought to herself for a minute. "Of course you want." The way he looks at Chloe. The way they both look at each other. Everything was clear. They were definitely made for each other. "That's amazing! She'll be so happy.", Eliora exclaimed after the short silence. Yolo breathed out shakily, being relieved. "You think so? I don't know, I think it's too early-" "She'll be happy, just believe me.", the brunette girl interrupted Yolo. Her brown eyes roamed him. He looked stressed and confused. "How should I ask her out? Where? I have no idea." Eliora thought for a minute. "I think she's more of the cheesy romance type.", Eliora stated.

"Cheesy type? What does that mean?", Yolo asked. She looked around the table, but Poe and Snap had both the same confused expression on their faces. "And I thought I was the clueless one.", she muttered. "Well, that means she expects much from romance. Like in all these books, you know?" Everyone kept their confused face. Eliora just groaned. "You're difficult men." She sighed. "Okay, it means she likes it romantically. Very romantically. Understood?" All of the three guys nodded hesitantly. "But don't stress yourself out. She likes you like you are and would accept it anyways, even tho you would ask her here on the table with all of us." Yolo smiled at this. "Just ask her for a walk. Maybe you have a favorite place here? Go watch the sunset with her. And then ask her out for a date. Sunset watching is pretty much already one. So you could say something like 'second date?'. I don't know, I think she'd like that. Every girl likes that. Just watching the sunset and talking.", Eliora advised him.

"And then you can make the second date romantic. I don't know how, I've never been to a date, but I bet you'll find an idea.", Eliora smiled at Yolo. There was a short silence, in which Yolo thought about what Eliora just told him. "That's-" Short break. "That's an amazing idea! I bet she'll love it.", Yolo smiled thankfully at Eliora. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!", he repeated all over again. "I'm convinced she'll love it." "I'm going to ask her out. Right now.", Yolo smiled and walked away in big steps. Eliora raised an eyebrow. "Is he always this excited?", she questioned. "Yes" "No." Both of the boys started at each other for a minute. "Sometimes.", they said at the same time. "Your advice was pretty good. Could've used you when I asked Karé out for the first time.", Snap blushed slightly. "Say that when both of them'll expect their first child. If Chloe and Yolo don't work out until then, my advice was bad.", Eliora sarcastically stated, then walked away. Poe watched her in amazement. She was so tough, yet so shy. How was this even possible?

It had been weeks. And now Eliora didn't believe Zora would come back. Never ever. The girl looked in shock at her old home. Everything was burnt out, broken. Every memory she had from her mother seemed to be wiped. She now didn't have anything from her. The girl just stood there, tears welled up in her eyes. Why was this happening to her? The girl desperately ran to the place she used to call home. She searched the ground for anything. Anything that would remember her of Zora, anything that would remember her of her mother. But she found nothing. Absolutely nothing. Everything was burnt. The brunette found her way to the necklace, which now would be the last thing she had. The necklace her mother gave her. Or was it her father? She didn't even know. But the simple necklace, with a crystal hanging on it had always meant something to the girl. She quickly grabbed it, now beginning to sob. The girl fell to the ground, directly into the ash of her old home. Zora, the only family she had left, would never come back to her. Now she was sure she would never see her real parents ever again. She had hope that one day, her mother would come back to her and pick the girl up. But now there was nowhere to come back to. Eliora cried out. Tears streamed down the brunette's face. Heavy tears, making her cheeks burn slightly. The sun shone directly onto her, making Eliora burn, but she couldn't care less right then. The girl now wished that she could just turn back time. That she could've told Zora, the women who took care of her for so many years, how thankful she really was. But now it was too late. Eliora didn't know what to do next. But there was one thing she exactly knew. She wouldn't give up. Never.

Eliora woke up breathing heavily. Her heart was racing, her mind spinning. The trembling girl reached to her face and felt her wet cheeks. She had been crying in her sleep. Eliora wished this was only a bad nightmare, but it wasn't, it was the memory of her old life. Eliora was shaking, her breathing uneven. She had to get out as soon as possible. The brunette looked around the room. Everyone was deep asleep. It was pitch black, so she assumed it was deep into the night. The girl stood up, silently closing the door behind her. And now that she was in the hallway, she ran. Ran as fast as she could. The girl needed air. The girl needed to breath. She reached the outside and leaned against a tree. And only then she let the tears fall. Silent tears flooded down her face. The girl carefully slid down the tree and brought her knees to her chest. Eliora tried to take deep breaths. She inhaled the fresh air and immediately felt better. But that didn't stop her tears. Everything felt so real. Like she was found through the same thing again. The brunette closed her eyes and breathed.

"Hey!", she heard someone scream. It was a familiar voice. Derik. "I- I saw you running outside. Are you alright?", he asked anxiously. Eliora's eyes were puffy and red. She took a deep breath and nodded her head. Now Derik approached her. He kneeled down and examined her face. "You don't look okay at all.", he whispered, bringing his thumb to her face and carefully wiping the tears away. "Hey, everything's okay. Take deep breaths with me.", he smiled at her. Eliora felt his corse hands on hers. He guided her by breathing slowly with her. And it really helped. The brunette stopped crying. "What happened?", Derik asked after a short while. Eliora just looked up at him, examining his face. His blonde hair was ruffled, his freckles shining in the moonlight and his worried expression couldn't be overseen. Did he really care for her?

"I had a nightmare.", the brunette breathed heavy. "Hey, it'a okay, it's over." Eliora took another deep breath. "Actually not a nightmare. It was like a vision of the past.", she confessed. Derik looked at her worriedly, his blue eyes roaming her face. "Do you want to talk about it?", he asked as he put a strand of Eliora's hair behind her ear. "My mother abounded me and brought me to a friend of her's on Tatooine when I was a child. Her name was Zora. She was like a mother to me. But one day she just disappeared. She never came back. And I waited. For week. And one day my home got destroyed too. So I was left with nothing. And my dream was about that day.", Eliora confessed, her voice quivering.

Derik's eyes widened. He looked at the girl in shock. He never knew what happened to her. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you had to go through so much.", he apologized, having a regretful look on his face for asking. "It's not your fault.", she smiled softly at him. "You know, it's nothing compared to your story, because you didn't even have parents, but mine Berber really cared for me. They always preferred Chloe over me. I was the problematic child, who no one actually wanted. So I kinda know how you feel." Eliora looked up to him. "But see where we are right now. Here. We are both showing our parents what we can do, right? We are in the actual resistance Eliora.", he grinned at her.

"You're right. No time for crying." Derik smiled softly at her. "You're so shy, but so tough Eliora. I have so much respect for you." It was right. She was shy. But over the years she acted tough. Because then people would stop bothering her. She learned that at the bar she used to work in. "Just keep going. Forget about that damn dream and think about the future. What we can accomplish. We can actually win this war.", he grinned at Eliora, now cupping her cheeks. "If you need me, then just talk to me, alright?" The brunette nodded at the blonde. "I'm going to give you some time to think, but please come to me if you need something." Eliora just nodded, gazing into his beautiful blue eyes. And then Derik did something unexpected. He cupped the girl's cheeks once more and leaned forward, putting a kiss on her mouth. Short and sweet. Eliora didn't feel anything like love, but for the first time she felt like she was worth it. Like she was appreciated. The girl smiled at Derik. Maybe he actually cared about her.

But what Eliora didn't know was that Poe was watching them. He saw Eliora running through the hallway, just as he wanted to take in a bit fresh air. And he immediately wanted to help her. Because he couldn't bare seeing her with tears in her eyes. There was something about her, that Poe appreciated so much. Something that drew Poe closer to her. And it was strange, because he didn't properly know her but from the few words they exchanged, he already knew that she was just so sweet and nice. And sarcastic. He knew it was crazy. He knew this girl for such a short time period, but there was just something about her. And now was the time he could show it to her. But just when he ran after her and wanted to approach her, he saw Derik walking up to her. And that's when he knew he couldn't go there. So Poe just watched as they talked. And watched as Derik placed a kiss on Eliora's mouth. And then Poe sighed. He wouldn't have a chance with her. Her heart was already with Derik. And Poe still had a strange feeling about him. The pilot rubbed his face, putting his jacket back on, which he was prepared to give Eliora, and walked back in. He didn't have a chance.

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.3K 72
The night Kylo Ren was born, he destroyed half of the Jedi Knights training under Luke Skywalker. The other half he gave a tantalizing offer: join hi...
91.4K 2.9K 79
-ˋˏ ⋆。˚ 𝕱𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝕱𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ‧₊˚ ⋆*。 ❛ wren solo misses her brother ❜ 𝕺𝐑 in which a flyboy and a flygirl must put aside their differences and ...
200K 6.5K 82
Number 1 in #Poe May 2020 Number 1 in #Starwars May 2020 Ariavanna Solo is the daughter of Han Solo and Josephine Gavana. After the death of her moth...
1.2K 75 23
(The Force Awakens Fanfic) The day she lost her parents was one of grief and joy for Zeh Skurn. From then on she was both free from her Mother's horr...