Blazing Forward

By K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 11

1K 35 6
By K-Destiiny

"I was just waiting for you to ask." he said.

"I wasn't asking you to carry me." I argued.

"I know but I'll take any and every excuse to have you in my arms." he said, nuzzling his nose against mine.

"You don't need an excuse." I said as I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Maybe not an excuse but I need to earn it."

"Big Dog! Looks like you're out of the dog house." Jon shouted.

"Jon!" Trinity sighed, hitting her husband. "You okay sis?" she worriedly asked me.

"Yeah, my feet hurt and instead of helping take the shoes off, he just decided to pick me up." I happily sighed while laying my head on his shoulder.

"Awe!"

"Uce, you're making the rest of us look bad." Jon complained.

"Work harder. 'Night Trin." Le said.

"G'night." the couple chorused.

When we got to my room, Le opened the door and sat me on the sofa before bending down to take my shoes off.

"That feels amazing but I can't wait to be able to wear heels like a normal human again." I said.

"Normal humans don't wear those skyscrapers." he argued.

"No cracks on my heels." I said.

I got up and grabbed the suit jacket that he carelessly threw on the table and hung it up in the closet with my clothes. He was just watching me move around again as I put my things away and got my pajamas out for my last bath of the day. I take like 100 now.

"We'll be here for at least three more days, you can unpack your things. Can you help me . . ."

Before I finished the question he was behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck and his fingers felt like fire on my back. As soon as he finished, I took off to the bathroom and took a cool shower to calm my raging hormones. My pajama consisted of an oversized Dean Ambrose t-shirt, that isn't as long as it used to be thanks to twin boys. Le just stared at me again while I brushed my hair and scrolled through the many pictures I took today.

My day has been absolutely amazing, so many of these pictures will be printed. The gender reveal was absolutely amazing, Trin made it so great and I know that neither of us will forget it. When Le went to shower, I got up from the bed to pull the comforter down. I'm not tired anymore so I sat up against a mountain of pillows against the headboard and turned on Friends.

"Babe? Will you . . ." Le walked out of the bathroom shirtless and holding my brush.

Ever since that first time he let me brush his hair, I realized I really enjoy messing with his hair and he really likes my hairbrushes. So now he asks me to brush his hair on a normal basis, it's a win-win in my book.

"Of course."

After I detangled and brushed his hair, I got comfortable in bed again but this time laying down. My husband hesitated before laying down next to me, so to make things easier I snuggled up to his side. His relieved sigh was music to my ears as his arm tightened around me. I drifted off to sleep as he traced patterns on my belly and spoke to my twins. The last thing I remember is him saying 'daddy will always be here to catch you if you fall'.

I woke up in the morning with my back pressed against my husband's chest and his arm over my large belly. The comfort and warmth are real and his soft snores lulled me right back to sleep. When I woke up again, Le was rubbing my belly and talking to the twins again.

"Your mommy and your big sister and I are so excited to meet you two. I just realized that we need to buy another crib and I already have an idea for the theme that I hope your mommy likes. Daddy hasn't been a good partner to mommy but I'll be better. I'll do better because I don't want to lose any of you."

"You're not gonna lose us. Even if we were to break up, I would never take the boys from you." I yawned, turning to him.

"Don't ever say that again, baby. I don't wanna lose any of you."

"You don't have to . . . oh, feel this!"

I grabbed his hand and pressed it to the side of my belly where one of the babies was kicking. His smile was breathtaking really, and it made me smile.

"Strong legs just like their momma."

"Yeah, it's horrible when they start kicking my bladder in tandem. Which reminds me that I really need to pee."

I got out of bed and stretched before running into the bathroom. Since I'm already here, I completed my morning routine and when I walked out Le was on the phone ordering breakfast. I missed this, I missed us so much. In all the time that we've been together, this is the biggest fight we've ever had. A few disagreements, a couple of arguments maybe, but nothing of this magnitude. Granted, neither of us really handled the situation in the best way . . . mainly me.

I blame hormones for overreacting but I really didn't, now that I think about it. Granted, up and leaving for two weeks without telling him where I was gonna be, knowing where he was gonna be was a little extreme. Ignoring him for that same amount of time was a little petty too, but hey, I'm hormonal, I have an excuse. What's his?

Walking closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back. He pulled me around for a proper kiss while waiting on the phone. My mouth was already watering while he ordered and my stomach grumbled, making him laugh. I realized quickly that he was ordering a lot of food which means we're not having breakfast alone, smiling when I heard the knock on the door.

"Go change." he said.

I kissed him quickly again before grabbing a pair of leggings and a Naomi t-shirt. It's pretty early but I know that Le has to be at the arena early and his dad will more than likely go with him. Sika came in with Lisa and my butterfly, who ran into the bedroom before I could close the door.

As much as I want today to drag, I also want it to be over. This match is going to be brutal and my husband is going to come home battered and bloody. Le and Sika left quickly after breakfast, Sika has a lot of people he wants to see and catch up with. My husband looks happy though, hopefully, he looks the same way tonight.

"You're worried." Lisa said after the men left.

"That obvious?"

"Yeah, and the two of you seem to be in a good place so I know that it's not about the relationship but I know that you're worried.

"Always am when he's in the ring with Lesnar. I absolutely hate it. Hopefully, they end this feud soon because I don't know how much more either of us can handle."

"Hey, you can't think like that." she said.

"It's Lesnar mom, he's a walking injury lawsuit waiting to happen. I don't want him to get hurt going on this impossible mission."

"It's not impossible, it's never impossible."

"That's not what it feels like because this just doesn't end." I sighed, rubbing my belly.

"It'll be over soon." she said, patting my shoulder.

"Mom, when are we leaving?" Jojo asked as she ran out of the bedroom.

"Well that depends, do you want to be there all day?" I asked her.

"I wanna see daddy and his friends and uncle Jon and Josh." she smiled.

"Okay, we'll leave after lunch. Is that okay? Mom, are you good with that?"

"Whenever you want to leave." she replied.

"But first a surprise." I told them as someone knocked on the door. "Jojo, can you get that?"

"What did you do?" Lisa asked.

"Gia!" Jojo shouted.

"Hey munchkin, what's going on Ariana? Why did you summon me?" Gia asked when she walked in with Jojo on her hip.

"I can't wait to pick you up again." I pouted.

"Soon mommy, you gotta take care of the beans." Jojo smiled.

"Are you okay, Ari?" Gia worriedly asked.

"I'm fine, can both of you stop giving me worried mom looks? I made appointments for the four of us, manicures and pedicures. A little girl bonding before all of the madness ensues." I told them.

"Oh! Well, that sounds great." Lisa said.

"Twist my arm, I'll take a mani-pedi any day." Gia smiled.

"In half an hour ladies and after yesterday, my feet need the love." I complained.

"Who told you to wear the heels?" Lisa scolded me.

"Granted you looked amazing, but you're housing two boys no so flats would've worked out just fine." Gia added.

"Listen moms, I would never go to the Hall of Fame in flats." I argued, insulted at the mere mention of it.

"You young things." Lisa smiled.

"I love my heels." I said, pouted when they started laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.2K 45
"Do you fear me?" "No, I fear loving you" Caitey Gillon has the opportunity that some could on dream of and die for, nursing the superstars of the W...
108K 1.5K 28
Y/N and Damien... the 'power' couple you could say. On and offs, arguments, forgiveness, it was a bumpy road for them but in the end... Everything al...
130K 3.4K 119
Just a collection of stories about wrestlers. I am looking forward to your feedback, so don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy! Startet on June 22...
89.5K 2.9K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...