Stranger Times|| Luke and Reg...

Galing kay badbleepofficial

"So, my best friend, huh?" "I could ask you the same question Lukas." "Touché" Brooke Patterson and Olivia Wi... Higit pa

Author's note
- Chapter one -
Cast of the book.
- Chapter two -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter four -
Author's note
- Chapter six -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS
I love you and I'm sorry
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
IM CHANGING THE COVER
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
IM SORRYYYY
NEW FIC IDEA AND ANNOUNCEMENT

- Chapter 12 -

34 0 0
Galing kay badbleepofficial

2021,

Loz Feliz high,

Julie's P.O.V

It's Friday, finally. I really miss Brooke, Olive, and the guys. It just feels so empty without them. At least I have Flynn and my boyfriend: Benny. Oh yeah, that happened. There is just so much that I want tell Brooke and Olive. Ethan and Benny were talking about going back in time to see them or something. Like, a portal. I don't know. I've only got like, ten minutes until school is over. Ethan, Benny, and Flynn are coming over after school to talk about the whole portal thing. I'm excited for the boys and Olive and Brooke, but I'm also worried and scared out of my mind for them.Which is why if they go through the portal thing to see them, I have to come with. Whatever, I guess we'll see what happens.....

After school,

The Molina household,

Ethan's P.O.V,

We just got to Julie's house and are sitting in her studio, about to explain the portal to her. Unfortunately, we need Flynn as back up. If you couldn't tell, I don't like her very much. She doesn't like me either though, it's mutual dislike.

"Ok, so tell us about whatever this portal thingy is." Flynn said.

"Well, I have to use magic, but I can probably make a portal to last like, until midnight and take us right back to the present after the time is up." Said Benny, gesturing to his spell book.

"Right, so your going to pull a Cinderella on yourselves? Why don't you just go, tell them what you need to tell them, and leave? I don't see how the whole carriage-turning-back-into-a-pumpkin-after-midnight thing is needed." Said Flynn, rolling her eyes.

"Ok, no need to be so snappy Gus-gus." I say as she glares at me. "Shutting up now."

"Look, your plan sounds decent, all we have to do is get in and get out." Julie says, standing up.

"What do you mean we?" Benny says, standing up and walking over to her. "You aren't going, it's to dangerous for you to."

"You're out of your mind if you think I'm not going Benjamin. I need to see them, they won't trust just you guys- well, Olive, Reggie, and Luke might, but I know for a fact that Alex and Brooke won't." Julie snapped back, annoyed at this point.

"She has a point, plus, she knows them a lot better than we do. Maybe with her there, it can help." I say, seeing to her logic.

"Whatever, so it's settled, Julie's going, and I'm house sitting since Ray's doing some photo shoots in Sacramento and Carlos is at Victoria's. Hurry up! We don't have all weekend, thanks to fairy godmother over there." Flynn says, gesturing to Benny, who rolls his eyes.

This is gonna be interesting.......

1994,

The garage,

No one's P.O.V,

Well, now that Lisette's gone, Bobby and Olivia's parents are visiting their grandparents, and Bobby's on a date tonight, Brooke and Olivia can finally talk to the boys about this time travel stuff. Olivia is pacing around the garage, rambling random nothings. While Brooke is in deep thought, trying to understand and process what is going on, while trying to find a good way to explain the butterfly effect to Olivia and the boys. After about five more minutes of contemplating, she calms Olivia down and decides to get the boys.

"BOYS! GARAGE NOW!" Olivia says, walking outside and back in the garage.

"What do you girls want from us now?" Asks Alex, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"Simple, I'll tell you when you sit down." Brooke says, making a sarcastic smile.

"UGH, fine." said Luke, the boys making their way to 'Luke's couch'.

"Ok, we're sitting, what's up?" asks Reggie.

"The butterfly effect." says Brooke.

"The what now?" asks Luke.

"The butterfly effect. Since we are in the past, anything we do differently or change about out pasts could change and, or hurt our future- or present- or- whatever Julie's time is right now. That means, that we can't change anything, no matter how much we think we may need to, we can't." Brooke says, glancing at Reggie who is already looking at her.

She looks away from him and to Luke and Olivia, who are looking at each other. They had to know, because this means that they can't be together any longer to prevent any further damage to their timeline, or to rip a hole in the space time continuum. Alex is looking down at his feet, trying to process what's going on.

"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you guys this, but you had to know." Brooke says to everyone, but it's more directed towards Olivia and Luke.

"Wait.... That means you have to get stood up by Kane Williams at Homecoming again." Says Olivia, looking up to her best friend.

"What?!?" Luke, Reggie, and Alex say in unison, all standing up from the couch.

"Olivia!" Yells Brooke.

"Sorry! It slipped out..." Olivia replies looking down.

"You never told us that." Luke says, taking a few steps towards Brooke. "Why didn't you tell me?!??" He yells.

"This! This is the reason I didn't tell you guys! I knew you would freak out!" Brooke snaps back.

"Yeah, yeah we would because we care about you Brooke! And because we don't want some douche-bag like Kane to make you feel bad!" Reggie yells.

"Why didn't you think you could tell me?? I'm one of your best friends and I would've been there." Alex finally speaks, saying the last part more quietly.

"I know, and you all are, but, I knew if I told you, then you would beat him up and I'd never hear the end of it from Lisette." Brooke said, avoiding eye-contact from anyone.

"Wait, THAT'S why she started bullying you? You told me it was because you all got into an argument!" Luke says, gesturing to Olivia and Brooke.

"Well, technically we did, but that isn't what's important right now. Do you know what this means?" Brooke asks, the group.

"Crap. Crap. Crap. This is all my fault." says Olivia, putting her head in her hands.

"What? What's your fault?" Alex asks, clueless for once in his life/death.

"Yeah, what's going on guys?" Ask Reggie, just as clueless as Alex.

"Well, now that you guys know that she got stood up, something in the future is going to change. Courtesy of the butterfly effect." Olivia says, looking up at the boys.

"To add on to that, we also have no idea what it is. Something would have changed anyway because I had it coming this time, but now it's gonna be worse." Brooke says, adding onto what Olivia said before.

"Well? What are we gonna do about it?" asked Luke, curious and worried about the situation.

"Benny gave me his grandma's address, I went to talk to her the other day. That's how I found out about the whole butterfly effect." Brooke said, pulling the folded peice paper with Benny's grandma's address on it, out of her pocket.

"Ok, so I say, we go there next week and talk to her about whatever is going on with this time travel stuff." Luke says, walking to the front of the room by Brooke.

"Ok." The rest of the group all say.

Later that evening,

Olivia's room,

Brooke's P.O.V,

I'm currently sitting alone in Livi's room, thinking about how screwed up all of our lives are. About how soon enough, we all have to go home. Luke and I, to un-supportive parents, Alex, to homophobic parents, and Reggie, to parents that are too busy fighting about dumb things, to realize that they have a son. I can't even count how many times Reggie would come over in the middle of the night with bruises and scratches from his dad taking his own problems out on him. It was a tragic situation. Or the times that Alex would stay over for days weeks at a time, just to not be home. Or the fights Luke and I would get into with mom and and dad. Mom was the source of it most of the time, but dad took her side for all of it. Life really sucks.

I see the door open and close to reveal a worried Alex, looking over at me with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"Knock, knock." He says.

"Hey Lex, what's up?" I ask.

"Did he say you know what?" He asks, referring to Reggie confessing his feelings to me.

"Yeah, yeah he did." I say, looking down at my feet.

"Well? What happened? Spill!" He said, squealing.

"You wanna know what happened? What happened was that I sat there like an an idiot and said nothing. I was about to, but Livi called down because Lisette came over." I say, looking back up at him.

"Yikes, that sucks. I'm sorry." He says, small smile.

"Ugh, I'm such an idiot. I mean, how many people get to say that the person they've been in love with since they were fourteen came up and confessed their feelings, telling them exactly what they wanted to hear? Almost no one and I just sat there." I say, throwing my head back to look at ceiling.

"I'm so so sorry B, but I'm even sorrier for this." He says, as he stands up makes his way over to the the door, opening it to reveal a flustered Reggie.

"Um, hi." Reggie says, stepping in the room.

"Again, so so sorry- I'm just gonna go now...." Alex says, walking out and shutting the door on his way out.

"Hey, Reg." I say, signalling him to sit next me. He does as he's told and clears his throat.

"Did you mean it?" He asks.

"Yes, I meant every word and I'm sorry that I didn't respond to you earlier. I must have made you feel like an idiot-"

I'm cut off by Reggie doing the unexpected and kissing me. Slow and sweet, yet passionate, like our lives depended on it. I can't believe it, I'M KISSING REGGIE!! Ninth grade me is going crazy right now. We pull away out of breath, looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Reggie says.

"Don't be. I just hope you know what happens next..... And I'm sorry." I said, knowing that we can't be together until all of this is over.

"We can't go down this road, can we?" He asks. I shake my head in response.

"Not yet, but once all of this is over, I promise we can. Hey, we waited this long, what's a little bit longer? We'll be fine." I say, lifting his chin with my finger tips.

"I know we will. Good night." He says, getting up.

"Night Reg." I say, as he exits.

I get ten seconds of peace. Ten. Seconds. Before Livi comes in crying. I'm assuming it has something to do with my brother.

"Hey, hey, sweetie what's wrong?" I ask as she makes her way to her bed, sitting down beside me.

"Luke and I just broke up. Stupid butterfly effect!" She exclaims.

"I know, I know. It'll be over soon. If you guys really love each other, you'll wait." I say, trying to reassure her.

"I know, and we will. I'm sorry about you and Reggie though, Alex told Luke and I in the garage." She says, looking up at me.

"How did he know?" I ask.

"He's Alex, he knows all Brookie." She says, her lips tugging at a smile.

"So, he was listening at the door?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"Precisely." is all she says before lying down on her bed.

"Ok, we've had a long day. Let's go to bed Livi." I say, climbing in with her.

"Ok, love you, B. Night."

"Love you too. Night."

Five minutes of sleep, I get five minutes of sleep before Alex comes in and wakes us up.

"Guys, come on! Your gonna want to see this." He says.

"Fine, but if this is a prank, screw the butterfly effect, I'll kill you now." I say, as Alex rolls his eyes and drags us out of Livi's room and down the stairs, outside to the garage.

"Alex, why are we out here it's cold-" I cut myself off, seeing something I didn't expect.

"Julie?"

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNN

A/n

Hey, again. I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I had MAJOR writers block, but last night it was cured and I made a script and copied it down. Comment your predictions for the book! I wanna see what you think will happen. This chapter is over 2000 words long and it drained me. That's all. With that, I will say farewell my children. Until next time.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

162K 3.9K 11
𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬 * ・° * ・° * ・° 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 * ・° in which alex's niece quite literally bumps into luke pa...
6K 153 25
TW: Abuse, Gaslighting, Death, PTSD, Alcohol ~~~~~ Asher Mercer is in trouble and he doesn't know it. Reggie Peters does. Reggie notices everything...
1.1K 152 28
Julie and Luke. A love that couldn't be stronger. But when Julie and Luke are tragically involved in a car accident, their world comes to a standstil...
287 6 22
Georgie had no choice in whether she moved to live with her dad or not. Her mom's latest stint in rehab meant she had few options to pick from, and s...