Draco x reader

By azraSlytherin

(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin... More

Chapter 1 - third year
Chapter 2 - summer holidays
Chapter 3 - Malfoy Manor
Chapter 4 - celebration
Chapter 5 - Louis
Chapter 6 - Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 7 - detention
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Task one, triwizard tournament
Chapter 10 - rumor
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Yule ball
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 42

10.6K 186 283
By azraSlytherin

Tw: little blood scene, harm

This summer the Weasleys had offered me to stay over the summer, again. Fortunately, I hadn't had to communicate with Voldemort, nor any death eaters. Yet I was scared why he hadn't looked for me yet.

Draco didn't write me any letters, which I can completely understand, since he basically lives in the Manor, where the death eaters have constant meetings.

Now I was packing out my stuff with Ruby. We were in our dorm and I was eager to meet Draco after what felt like forever.

The day passed by quickly, but no sign of Draco.

I asked his friends, but nobody knew where he was.

The next day was the exact same. He was no where to be seen. At night I decided.

,,Ruby" I called her as she lay in her bed, reading a book. It was already dark outside and curfew.

,,Do you think it would be alright if I go to the Malfoy Manor?"

,,When?" She asked casually.

,,Now."

Her head shot up and she shut the book.

,,What? Have you gone insane?" She whisper-yelled. ,,That's so risky, (y/n)."

,,I know, I know, but worth it. I can't sleep. I have to know if he's alright. I don't know if something happened or if he's doing well. I wanna go."

She sighed. ,,I'm not sure, (y/n)." She tilted her head.

,,But Ruby, I have to." My voice cracked and she noticed.

,,Alright, but please be careful."

,,I will" I smiled and stood up.

Still in my pajamas, I put on some shoes and walked out quietly. After going through different and dangerous alleys, I finally arrived.

I stood there in front of the huge Malfoy Manor, regreting my decision a tiny bit.

I took one deep breath and walked closer to the door. I knew nobody except him would be in the Manor at this time, so I just stepped in.

And as I did so, I couldn't move anymore. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the ground. I saw a man, holding Draco by the back of his neck. Draco was shutting his eyes close in fear, trying to get out of his hold.

,,Let him go!" I shouted out of habit and regreted it immediately. The man's head turned to me and he had a huge grin on his face.

He let go of Draco, which caused Draco to fall to the ground. Draco looked somewhat up and nodded his head no, signing I'm in deep shit.

I stepped backwards and my hand tried to find the doorknob behind my back. The man came closer. My back bumped into the door and I had no where to go.

Draco was coughing, trying to catch his breath.

The man stopped in front of me. He raised his wand as my breath got heavier and placed it on my neck. He drew a line from my neck to my jaw to my chin and yanked my head upwards.

,,Do you have an idea who I am, (y/n)?" He looked somewhat familiar, but I didn't know why. He chuckled deeply and turned his head towards Draco, who was still on the ground.

,,Do you wanna know who I am?" He asked me again, his stare scaring me more and more as it changed its colour.

,,I- uh- no." I admitted and tried to look fearless.

,,No?" He chuckled. ,,Oh c'mon, you're ruining the fun." He grinned and I gulped.

,,(y/n)" Draco called me from the ground. I turned my head and wanted to walk to him, but the man took my head and pushed it harshly into the door, causing me to wince in pain.

I began to cry silently. I couldn't control it. To the sudden connection with the door, I got a strong headache and felt dizzy. I fell to my knee, not being able to stand anymore.

,,Never do anything if I didn't tell you to." He stated angrily.

I put my hand on the back of my head and held it. Blood was dripping down my fingers. It was dropping from my fingers onto the floor and my eyebrows furrowed in pain.

He pulled me up by my collar and stared deeply into my eyes.

Then I remembered. I focused on him and tried to control the pain in my body. He looked a little shocked, which I assumed would be because of my eye colour.

Suddenly, he let go of me and screamed in pain as he fell to ground. I ran to Draco and helped him up.

The man tried to catch his breath as the pain stopped. His breathing was clearly audible.

,,Are you alright? Are you alright, Draco? Say something. Anything." I sat him up and held him in my arms, looking at him worried. ,,What did he do to you? Tell me, Draco." I said and he still was breathless, trying to catch it. He couldn't get words out.

The man must've done something else before I came. This impossibly happened just because he held the back of his neck. ,,Draco, I promise you I'll get us out. We will do this, together. We will get out of here, of this life, together." I said, my eyes turning glassy.

,,B-" he tried to get out. I held his cheeks to encourage him and raised my eyebrows. ,,Behind-" he tried to say something.

I furrowed my eyebrows. ,,Behind?"

Suddenly, a hard something connected itself with my head from behind me. I fell on my chest and Draco on his back, since I'm not holding him anymore.

I looked at him and rolled to my side and wanted to stand up, but he kicked my leg and I fell again.

,,Do you have an idea against who you're using your powers?!" He yelled in my face. ,,Must be a family inheritance." He grinned.

,,Family what? I have no family you idiot." I spat and his grin fell.

He held me by my collar and dragged me upwards.

,,Do you actually know who you're talking to?!" He whispered angrily, nearly exploding in anger.

,,Don't you understand? Obviously not." I rolled my eyes and he slapped me across the face.

Once again, I was on the floor. Holding my into a bruise turning cheek and standing up slowly.

,,You can't talk to me like that, understood?!" He yelled. ,,Can't talk to your father like that!" He shouted and I froze.

I looked at him with my face, which was covered with the strand of my hair and closed my eyes.

I tried to process what was happening and to control my feelings. I can't faint. I told myself. Not now. I couldn't hear anything anymore, except my own voice. After thinking for a few second with my eyes closed, I opened them back again and raised my fist.

My fist connected with my father's jaw and he fell to ground. I groaned due to the added pain in my wrist and walked towards Draco, just one of my feet being completely stable.

I walked to him, groaing. My head hurt, was bleeding. My fist tingled. My cheek burned.

I walked towards Draco and with all the power in my body I had left, I helped him up and threw his arm around my shoulder.

,,You ok?" I asked and he nodded.

,,Y-you?" He managed to get out and I nodded either.

While passing my fath- the man, I kicked him as hard as I could.

We exited the Manor.

,,There are brooms." Draco pointed at the brooms weakly and I grabbed one.

We both wanted to fly back to Hogwarts, but it was kind of risky, since I wasn't even allowed to leave.

I went to the next close hospital and they took care of both of us. Later that day I fell asleep.

-----

I woke up to a grey ceiling, as well as a grey room and still felt a little bit of the pain.

I turned my head and Draco was already looking at me, smiling.

,,I'm sorry." He whispered.

,,Don't be sorry, Draco. It wasn't your fault." I smiled and his smile fell, tears visible in his eyes.

,,I'm sorry for causing you those awful things. I had to watch him doing that to you. That was the most awful torture,(y/n). Watching him causing you pain again and again, while I'm on the ground, watching, unable to help. Unable to save you. Unable to protect you at all costs." He stated, looking outta the window.

,,It's over now." I whispered and put my arm out.

He looked at it and put his out as well.

We interwined our fingers and looked each other in the eyes.

,,No matter what happens, I love you forever, (y/n)." He said seriously, not smiling at all.

I gave him a warm smile. ,,I love you too, Draco."

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Thank u so so much for 2.66k reads, 162 votes and everything else, that's insane!! <3

Hope you enjoyed <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
129K 4.3K 58
(First Book) Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff Reader This is based on "you" being a chubby reader but it doesn't make the whole story about that. "(Y/N)...
7.6K 245 11
(Y/n) (l/n), a 13 year old Slytherin starts her 3rd year at hogwarts. She's clumsy and seems to get into trouble no matter how hard she tries. Close...
143K 4.3K 74
Y/n Alwyn, a pure blood witch. Born and raised in the small town of Drinea, muggle life, basic bullies, knows nothing of the wizard world. Well unti...