POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

200 25 0
By SuitorofHell

Heaving a deep sigh, Quillrie leaned his back on his swivel chair finishing the papers he was instructed to sign which regards about their school.

Prince and Qaeus accompanied him since the nun who was suppose to teach them on their class before their lunch break unfortunately couldn't make it. Thus making their time free.

"Waaah! I think I just lost the last brain cells I had left!!!" Prince whined flopping himself on his own desk.

"I didn't know you still had 'em!" Qaeus shrugged nonchalantly.

Prince immediately pouted whilst glaring at him while Quillrie could only shook his head waiting for another bickerings from the two younger members of their group.

"And I didn't know you were keeping count of my braincells! Perhaps you've gotten more attached to me!" Prince said wearing his infamous toothy smile.

Qaeus grimaced at him raising a brow. "Quillrie! Did Laudemer fed him a jar of sugar!? I think he's travelling to candy world again!" He said scooting away when Prince began to poke his waist with a pen while giggling sheepishly.

"Prince, you can stop teasing him now! I'm afraid hesitation of punching Little Prince is not in his vocabulary!" Quillrie chuckled while arranging the papers to a portfolio before placing them on the left corner of his table.

He cleaned his desk within a few minutes and before he can even look to check the desk of his friends.

"Aaahhh!!!" He heard Prince along with his loud and ear-piercing dolphin screech.

He immediately looked at the two and it was too late for him to realize that Qaeus had punched the poor boy now caressing his own crimson red left cheek.

"Why did you punch him!?" Quillrie exclaimed glaring at Qaeus.

"He won't get off me!" The latter fired back and turned to Prince who was pouting at him.

It wasn't really the first time that Qaeus ended up punching his friends on the face. And believe me when I say that all of them had a taste of the wrath of his fist.

One time, when Qaeus punched Craeian on the face. The two had a serious quarrel given that Craeian are years older than Qaeus. But the two still made up which is one of the reasons that kept their friendship stronger.

Although, among the four of Qaeus' friends. Prince is the one who's so unfortunate that always gets to be punched a lot.
Well probably because he's too clingy, talkative, loud, naughty and etc. Which is all completely on Qaeus' hated bucket lists.

But the two still really get along just as fine despite of them always fighting.

Prince once said and I quote 'I believe the way Qaeus shows his love to us is violence! Which means he really loves me the most!'

"That's not enough reason for you to punch him! What if he gets a bruise this time!?" Quillrie scolded him and walked to Prince to check the younger's face. "This is the third time you punch him this week on his face!" He added and glared at Qaeus again.

"I'm fine! My body is immune to him!" Prince mumbled moving away from Quillrie but he made sure to keep a safe distance from Qaeus thinking that he's still on a danger zone.

"If you're going to punch him! You should've atleast punch his stomach instead!" Quillrie glowered making the youngest jerk to him with a glare.

"Yeah go on! Motivate him! If I end up into a corpse! I'll haunt you two first!" Prince complained followed by his fake cry.

"Alright! Enough! It's already time for lunch! And I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my 'YATCHI TIME' with you both!" He said airing quotation around Yatchi Time with his fingers.

He pulled the two out of the office dragging them with him.

"But aren't you and Yatch are on a bad terms?" Qaeus asked disinterested, his arms folded.

"I know! That's why I'm more excited to see her! She'll probably do everything I say!" Quillrie chuckled with a sly smirk dancing on his lips.

They have arrived at the park where all boys and girls are free to interact. And as expected, swarms of students are everywhere.

"So you're not really angry at her? I mean she did break your phone right?" Prince asked biting his finger in a fancy but seductive manner. Thus gaining attentions from the female students that pass by them.

"No! She's really adorable when she's drunk! And way too aggressive!" He giggled immediately making the boys with him to look at him with disgust.

"Eew! Giggling doesn't fit you bro!" Qaeus mumbled showcasing that he's shivering.

"Tsk! You're just loveless! Both of you!" Quillrie shrugged at them folding his arms.

Eventually, his eyes landed at the younger on his left, biting on his finger.

"Would you stop that!?" Quillrie scolded swatting his hand away from his mouth.

It's actually a bad habit of Prince. Biting his own finger until it bleeds. He can't help it so his friends are always swatting his hand away from him.

"Oh look! Eyes on the price!" The two turned to Qaeus when he spoke. Looking directly at a specific spot where Quillrie located the person he's been expecting to see for a while now.

"Great!" Quillrie clapped his hand and his expression changed into a solid poker face within a split second.

He placed his hands in his pockets and casually walked towards them leaving Prince and Qaeus to each other.

"We should grab some lunch..." Qaeus mumbled turning on his heel. "Come... it's my treat!" He said urging the younger to follow him.

"Are we good now!" Prince catched up to him linking his arms on his like a koala.

The latter could only roll his eyes before he proceeded to walk with Prince clinging on him.

"Let go!!!" The two halted on their tracks hearing such a loud voice.

They looked around only to see Lorreta Walsh with her friends. The two transferees are also with them yet by the looks of it. Nothing good are seem to happen.

"You wasted five minutes of my precious time..." the transferee with the brunette hair said leaning closer to Lorreta while holding her point finger.

"You think you're time is really worth it!? Believe me! My finger is way more precious than your existence! So f**king let go!!!" Lorreta tried to push the girl but she seems like she's effortlessly holding it.

"What's going on here?" Qaeus turned to his left when he heard Prince's voice. Unfortunately, Prince was already walking towards them.

He huffed, dragging his own feet to follow his friend. Standing quietly behind him.

"Prince!? Don't worry! This doesn't need to concern you! We were just playing!" Ace said tryng to walk away with Prince.

Unfortunately, the latter is way taller than him. Thus, he didn't make a single move when Ace tried to push him slightly.

Prince looked at Ace with a warning expression and looking at the latter touching his arm.

"I see you and your friends found your new toys..." Prince said with a deep tone, giving all of them a deadpanned look.

"Can you tell this b**ch to let go of my finger!?" Lorreta yelled while still trying to pull back her finger.

Prince whipped his head to look at Qaelust who simply threw a plain glance at him before she glared back at Lorreta.
Then his eyes passed by her to see Silver who looked uncomfortable of the situation.

Meanwhile, behind him. Stood Qaeus who was simply observing Qaelust.

He couldn't possibly be wrong that this girl is the same person he saw at that building talking to no one.

"Miss? Will you let go of her finger? Whatever your issues with her. I'm sure you know full well that it can't be solved with violence!" Prince said maintaining the same tone.

"Qaelust! Let's just go! Please!" Silver pleaded tugging on Qaelust's sleeve.

Qaelust shifted her eyes to Prince before looking back to Lorreta with one last glare.
She let go of her finger pushing her effortlessly and turned around to Silver.

"Come on..." she mumbled walking away with her friend leaving the bullies with the two council.

Prince turned back to Lorreta and her friends with a warning expression.

"The classes only just started Lorreta and you've already left a bad impression. Especially to those transferees!" Prince reprimanded placing his hands in his pockets.

"I'm afraid I'll have to remind you of what the consequences will be if you keep this up!" He said and looked at them one by one for the last time before he turned around to walk away with Qaeus.

His expression went back into his usual bubbly face pulling Qaeus to the canteen.

"It didn't occur to me that you know how to look intimidating to others..." He said nonchalantly letting the younger drag him.

"I know! It's my hidden charm! Don't fall for me!" He said before giggling like a kid.

-----

"I said I'm not hungry!!! How many times do I need to repeat myself!?" Yatch yelled stomping her feet on the ground.

Skye and Selene had been pursuing her to join them for lunch but the latter didn't want to. She kept insisting to wait for Quillrie, and eventually got mad at the two for forcing her.

"Well don't shout! We're clearly right in front of you!" Selen yelled back at her thus glaring at the younger.

Skye shook her head and looked away only to see Quillrie casually leaning himself on the tree. Enjoying himself while watching them.

She nudge Selene on the shoulder and whipped her head to the boy.
Eventually, Quillrie decided to approach them wearing the same poker face he had prepared for his girlfriend.

Yatch was sitting facing her back on him so she didn't know he was close.

"I assume you're already sober now that you're yelling at everyone again..." he said with his hell deep tone.

Yatch immediately hissed at the one and only person behind her, thus yelling at his face.

"Shut up!!!" She yelled causing a frown to form on the boy's face.

"You shut up! I thought I'm the one who's mad here!!?" He yelled right on her face leaving the girl dumbfounded.

"Oh right!" She mumbled followed by a cheeky grin. "Then take 2!" She said showing off her two fingers while blinking her eyes vehemently.

Selene and Skye mentally facepalmed themselves at the younger's sudden silliness. A while ago she was just throwing a rant about anything and now this.

Selene decided to pull Skye with her giving the two the privacy they wanted.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"Okay! Let's start!" She said after counting with her fingers and made a cut scene with her hand.

She blinked her eyes at the boy who stared down at her with the same expression.

"Rie... Can you not be mad at me anymore?" She asked while pouting, imitating the puppy eyes as well.

She knows acting cute is the best way to soften the heart of her own dragon.

"You're clearly in trouble Yatch... First thing in this school year..." he said with a monotonous tone, trying to avoid the girl's gaze.

"It was a mistake..." she said, this time tugging on his hand.

Quillrie didn't missed to see the reactions of the other students that was passing by. Some were giggling at Yatch's actions.

He cleared his throat and managed to look down at the girl who was putting all her best efforts to act cute.

Maybe I should take a picture of her.

But she broke my go**amn phone!

He mentally cursed himself when the girl tiptoed to give him a chaste kiss on the lips. Thus, couldn't help to smile with his cheeks flushing crimson red.

"Are we good now?" She asked with a cute tone while blinking her eyes twice at a time.

"We are... if you give me another one!" He said leaning closer to her. "But of course you're not gonna give me that because there's too many people--"

Yatch only rolled her eyes listening to his whines before she pulled him closer to cut him off. Placing her lips on his to share one passionate kiss.

Quillrie wrapped his arms around her tiny waist pulling her closer. She giggled between the kiss placing her arms around his neck.

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 106 11
Being unique in a word where being different is a dangerous, what could go wrong, right? Like any other 22 years old Kim Dahyun had to leave her fami...
3.1K 134 24
⁺ . . ⁺ . . ⁺ 🍷✮ short story about a very toxic household. that includes...
63.9K 3.7K 105
Something that's broken is severely damaged - it's either split into pieces or doesn't work anymore. Many people are broken in their own ways. ~~~ St...
33.6K 1.7K 27
When ten teenagers living a regular life found a mysterious book while walking home from school.They brought it in and it looked like the book hasn't...