The Irony Of Fate

By NeetaHalai

Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Ar... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
EPILOGUE

Part 50

3.1K 204 18
By NeetaHalai

After they were done eating, Arnav cleared the table and left the utensils in the sink, once he was done cleaning up, he walked to the hall where Khushi was seated watching TV.

"What are you watching?" He asked as he sat down beside her and looked at the TV.

"Nothing, just some music videos." She smiled.

"Oh... okay." He pulled out his phone from the pocket as he started doing something on it while Khushi continued watching TV.

"You don't want to sleep?" Khushi asked.

"Nope, I'm giving you company." Arnav smiled.

"Just say you are waiting for the kiss." Khushi teased him.

"That too also." He smirked.

"It's going to be awkward or weird Arnav..."

"It wasn't when you did... besides if we never start, the awkwardness and weirdness won't go... otherwise it's upon you. If you don't want to though, I get it." He smiled faintly as he went back to looking at his phone and Khushi looked back at the TV.

"Okay fine, you're right, if we don't, it would always be awkward." Khushi said after I short silence.

"Am I?" Arnav smiled happily as he turned to look at her putting his phone aside.

"Now don't make this awkward again." Khushi giggled as she slapped him playfully. Arnav dint say anything, he just smirked as he moved closer to her, slowly placing his palm on her cheek, Khushi felt nervous and excited at the same time.

He slowly brushed his thumb on her lips to which Khushi reacted by biting her lower lip slightly. When she did that, Arnav smashed his lips against hers immediately.

He kissed her passionately, his tongue slowly exploring her mouth, Khushi just had her eyes shut as she enjoyed the moment, how he was kissing her like he had been yearning to kiss her, she could feel it in the way he kissed her, the way he had both his hands holding her and his mouth working the magic against her mouth.

Khushi pulled apart after a few minutes to take a breath as Arnav dint seem to be taking a break, as soon as she pulled apart he looked at her making a puppy face which made her laugh.

I just need a breath, relax. You are kissing me like you've never kissed me before." She laughed.

Arnav dint say anything, he just gave her a moment to get some breath and then grabbed her once again and kissed her, this time he pushed her making her lie down on the sofa and he came on top of her.

He slid his hand to her neck, and to her shoulders, and then finally he pulled apart from the kiss, but he went straight to her neck and started kissing her all over it.

"Arnav." Khushi moaned immediately, there was nothing else that could turn her on as much as neck kisses did, there was just something different about it.

"Am I being too rough?" Arnav looked up at her.

Khushi nodded negatively as she pushed his face back to her neck so he could continue and Arnav obliged.

While he kept on kissing her on the neck, he slowly slid his hand to the buttons of her shirt and started unbuttoning it, Khushi was just lost into the pleasure she dint even know what was happening anymore.

Arnav pulled the shirt apart as he was done unbuttoning it and pulled her bra down, and then immediately moved to kissing her on the chest.

While he did that, he slid his hand inside her jean without even unbuttoning it and touched her making her gasp.

"Wait." She said.

"You want me to stop?" Arnav asked.

Khushi looked at him in confusion, she was enjoying this so much, she actually did want him to continue pleasuring her, but she dint know if it was the right time yet.

Of course, they had been married, they had gotten intimate before, but this was different, they had been divorced and they were trying to get back together, so she wasn't even sure.

"Babe." Arnav said as he moved his hand slightly trying to pull it out of her pant but she got hold of it and stopped him.

"I... I am not sure what I want." She said nervously.

"You know you can trust me right? I will never hurt you that way again, but if you aren't sure yet and you want me to stop I will." Arnav assured her.

"I don't know..."

"Okay, how about you tell me to stop when you feel like I should stop? I promise I won't do anything you don't want."

"Okay." She smiled and kissed him while he continued working the magic with his hands.

A few minutes later, he stood up, picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs to his room, he kicked the door close and put her on the bed as he started kissing her on her belly area while he unbuttoned her jean and took it off completely, he pulled off her underwear and threw it off too.

He went down on his knees as he parted her leg, Khushi grabbed the bed sheet as she clutched them tightly when she felt the adrenaline rush as soon as his lips touched her.

She grabbed his hair and tugged on it while he pleasured her. This was why there was so much hype about making love, they amount of pleasure you felt was like a lot.

After a while, Arnav stood up and looked at her with a smirk as if he was so proud of what he had done, well it was good.

"Stop looking at me like that." Khushi giggled while she saw him take his clothes off and throw them off.

He came on top of her again, but this time she flipped him around and made him lie down while she got on top.

"Oh taking the charge I see." Arnav teased.

"Shut up." Khushi giggled as she bent down and kissed him, now it was her turn to give her some pleasure.

She did the exact same things he did to her, kissed him on the lips then slowly moved down to his neck and then to his chest and to his belly and so on as she worked the same magic with her mouth and he also started moaning like she had been all this while.

It reached to a point where Arnav was so turned on, he grabbed her flipped her around immediately and positioned himself in a matter of seconds, but he wasn't sure if Khushi wanted this, he did tell her that she could stop him when she wanted to but he was kind of nervous.

Their relationship had just started getting comfortable and he dint want to do anything that would make it uncomfortable again.

"I think... we should stop here today." Khushi said, even though she really wanted this, she wanted to continue and finish it, she just felt like she needed a bit more time.

"Yeah, I thought so." Arnav smiled as he lied down beside her and looked at her with a smile.

"It was supposed to be just a kiss you know." Khushi giggled.

"I just... missed you so much. You have no idea how many times I have though of this, of us like this and when I kissed you it was like a fire ignited inside me, I kept going and you dint stop me so I kind of lost control." He said nervously.

"It's okay Arnav, I am not blaming you."

"I know..." He said, they both stared at the ceiling silently for a few minutes, just lying there comfortable beside each other.

"Khushi..." Arnav said as he turned to look at her.

"Yeah..." She looked at him, his eyes looked like they were so full of emotions.

"I love you so much... I really do. I don't know what I would have done if you dint give me this second chance, like right now, lying here beside you, I can't imagine my life without you." Arnav said.

"I know." She smiled faintly and they went silent again.

A few moments later, she moved a bit closer, and put her arm around as she rested her head on his chest.

"I am glad we took this second chance Arnav." She said.

"So am I..." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around her embracing her... and just like that without realizing they both fell asleep into each others arms instead of separate rooms like they had actually decided in the beginning.

I guess when you fall in love, love just finds a way to make things fall in place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 14.2K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...
271K 7.9K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...
58K 3.5K 27
Arnav and Khushi find themselves married but torn apart by misunderstandings. Arnav's deep-seated hatred for Khushi remains unexplained, while she si...
8.8K 598 24
Khushi Gupta always was in love with Arnav Singh Raizada. since they were a little kids. But he always saw her as a annoying pest. Happy, bubbly Khus...