The Hostage - Suayeon fanfic...

By Uyenlai810

... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28 - end

chapter 10

617 26 7
By Uyenlai810

Chapter 10.

- I love you, Bora

- In the future, no matter what happens, I hope you will always be by my side - SuA said in the kiss.

- Of course, I will always be by your side - Siyeon pushed her completely down on the bed, Siyeon pressed her down, swallowed her tongue, and slowly took off the layers of fabric on her body.

Right now, SuA feels so happy, Siyeon is gentle in each kiss, from lips, to neck, to shoulders, to chest, to stomach, making her uneasiness completely disappear ...

It seems, Siyeon feels her unease ...

- Singnie, why are you so good at this, where do you study? - SuA arched her body while Siyeon was still holding her nipple and Siyeon’s hand in her lower body.

- Nobody taught me, I just wanted to make you feel comfortable - Siyeon watched her chuckle, really so charming, she was about to drown in that image.

Siyeon belong to, remembers all her sensitive points, understand her mentality without she having to say.

During the day, sometimes Siyeon stubbornly make her angry, but at night, Siyeon’s like a psychologist, pampering her, cuddling her, making her feel free to show off her own weakness, something she always had to hide when living this life.

Siyeon’s her weakness, really hateful, making her want to bite Siyeon a few times to piss her off.

- Ouch - Siyeon softly exclaimed when she was bitten on her shoulder by SuA, her finger didn't stop working so it was still teasing SuA below.

Siyeon’s fingers are very long and slim, when Siyeon plays the piano, Siyeon’s hands look beautiful, the length of Siyeon’s fingers fits inside her, making her feel satisfied, full, making her always yearn thirst continues.

- What time do you have to go to work tomorrow? – Siyeon’s so polite, always ask her to even calculate the time that torments her properly.

- I don't have to work anymore, the next 2 days to rest, then we go back to Korea - SuA stared blankly at Siyeon, she almost lost her reason and revealed to Siyeon, that she is being wanted, right stayed for a few more days to let the situation cool down and then got home.

- Really? - SuA saw Siyeon's smirk, she knows Siyeon’s happy hearing this news. After that rhetorical question, Siyeon calmly inserted 2 fingers straight inside her, mouth wandering under the hollow of her neck, sucking her skin, intentionally leaving a hickey.

- Urggg… ..Singnie - SuA was all sweaty, she put her hand on Siyeon's neck, pressed it against her body.

- So warm - Siyeon exclaimed, hands in and out repeatedly, tongue licking her collarbone

- Ah ... happy ... more

- Look at me - Siyeon leaned her forehead against SuA’s forehead, speeding her hands.

- Siyeonie… ..ahh …… .faster - SuA was so enamored of this feeling, she looked at Siyeon, begging to continue, to be immersed in pleasure, to be one with Siyeon.

Siyeon gave one last push and she let out lustful, Siyeon looked deeply at her, licked her fingers, then forcefully kissed her.

SuA pushed Siyeon on the bed, she sat on Siyeon’s stomach, her butt faced Siyeon’s gaze, she bent down, licked Siyeon’s sensitive area, which was already wet.

- Hmm ... Bora - Siyeon squeezed her butt, excitedly hit it several times. SuA curled up and rubbed her little girl against Siyeon’s stomach, she stuffed her finger inside Siyeon, making Siyeon on top.

- Ahhhh …… .. so happy… urrggg - Siyeon gasped, jerking her lower hips. SuA turned around, lying on top of her, looking at that peaceful face for a while ...

- My love, good night - After saying that, SuA moved to lie next to Siyeon, snuggled into Siyeon’s armpits and slept.

---

The next day, SuA took Siyeon out on a date. Tokyo is an extremely beautiful city, although it would be better if she should stay in the room, but SuA with her easygoing thoughts, her wanted man didn't know she was in Japan, she went out for a bit.

Why? She is so risky, just because of Siyeon. This is the first time she and Siyeon go to another country together, if Siyeon stays in the room all the time, Siyeon will be so sad, even though she knows Siyeon’s the type of homebody, Siyeon just likes to stay at home, lying in bed.

She and Siyeon go to see the cherry blossoms, although it is not the cherry blossom season in full bloom right now, but the view is still very beautiful. Siyeon is a person who loves to take pictures, she takes a lot of photos, and she has stolen take SuA’s photo many times, this time too, she was caught by SuA, while SuA was looking up at the flowers.

The cherry blossoms are faintly pink and white, giving something truly lovely and peaceful. Peace, was something SuA had always longed to have. She just heard people here say that, if you want something to come true, write it down on a piece of paper, put it in a talisman's bag, put it on Omamori shrine, a few hundred meters from where she stands, and then wish will come true, but note that if it is already in the amulet bag, it cannot be opened anymore, for effect.

- Did you take a picture of me? - SuA asked when she saw Siyeon holding her phone and smiling.

- Yes, Kim Bora, you are very pretty, you know? - Siyeon complimented her, Siyeon’s always like that, always saying sweet words, Siyeon’s voice is gentle, like a voice from heaven.

- Yeah, I know - SuA laughed, after so many years working, meeting anyone, people are praising her appearance. Kim JiU is sometimes proud that it is cool to train a beauty like her, JiU said, if not because JiU loves Yoohyeon too much, JiU will love her.

- If look from this side, you look prettier many times more - Siyeon raised her hand pretending to frame the right corner of SuA’s face.

- Don't you always see this corner every morning?

- Yes, I’m the luckiest person in the world - Siyeon bent down, pressed her face to SuA’s face.

SuA laughed excitedly, she hit Siyeon on the chest, then she pulled Siyeon to Omamori shrine, to pray.

Then she took Siyeon to Tokyo TV tower, the tallest tower in Japan, 600 meters high. Standing leaning against the wall and looking down at the beautiful scenery below, it is already dark, feeling able to capture the stars in the sky.

Then Siyeon made her play a game with Siyeon, a game of rock, paper, scissors but play with facial expressions, whoever loses must answer the winner's question.

Lee Siyeon is getting more and more intelligent, there are always tricks to make her reveal something, She also plans to refuse to play this game, it's too risky, she will feel free to tell Siyeon everything.

But in the end, she agreed to play with Siyeon.

And she was really bad, losing 5 times in a row, her losing expression was funny, Siyeon laughed with tears in her eyes, Siyeon leaned on her shoulder because Siyeon couldn't bear that humor.

- Okay, Bora, now you have to answer my 5 questions - Siyeon said as she calmed down after a big laugh.

- Yeah, you ask, except for the questions I promised to tell you later.

- Bora, in your opinion, what elements does love need?

- Hmm ... sincerity.

- So do you love me?

- Yes, I love you, I love you very much - SuA replied without hesitation

- So did you ever lie to me?

Bora was surprised, stopped dead, she was put into Siyeon’s trick.

End of chapter 10.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 546 24
.....
11.7K 761 22
Siyeon's Pov - I don't want to arrange troubles. Get the car from here. - Or what?" the girl raised an eyebrow mockingly. And it's true. What can I d...
4.4K 291 15
....
57.3K 2.9K 39
[COMPLETED] Lee Siyeon is a band member while Kim Bora is a normal office worker and they're ex lovers from the past. 5years had passed and they didn...