Chosen By The Billionaire Sad...

De DavniLewis

Twenty-four year old Ana is done with her life. When the stress of simply existing in the so-called "real wor... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Six

4.9K 42 0
De DavniLewis

Sunlight straight to the eyes is a particularly unpleasant way to wake up. Ana rolled over, buried her face in the pillow and groaned in protest before wriggling herself off of the bed to shut the curtains. When she was no longer blinded by the inconsiderate stream of light, it dawned on her that she wasn't in her dorm room anymore. Sprawled across the bed was Garret, her new Owner. 

Memories of the night before flooded her mind and a tiny moan escaped. Ana slipped silently to the bathroom, then back into bed, hoping she wouldn't wake him. They hadn't discussed anything about mornings yet. Come to think of it, they hadn't discussed much of anything in depth.

"Good morning, pet." Garret mumbled, his face still pressed into his pillow. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty decent. How did you sleep, Sir?"

"Like a rock."

He reached up and pulled her down to him, nuzzling her neck with his lips.

"Do you drink coffee?" His words were barely discernible.

"Yes, I do." Ana laughed.

"Marvelous."

Garret released her, flinging himself to the other side of the bed and grabbing the phone on the table beside it. Ana stifled a laugh. After ordering a carafe of coffee and a large breakfast, Garret flung himself back to her side of the bed. The look on her face betrayed her attempt not to laugh this time.

"It's alright, pet. You can laugh, you wont be in trouble. I find taking myself seriously too much of the time is boring. Being silly is a release. Just like fucking my delicious little slut is."He grabbed her and rolled her under him, parting her thighs with one knee.

"I'll keep that in mind, Sir." She giggled.

"Tell me, Ana, how are you feeling this morning?" He pressed his knee into her groin, grinning wickedly.

"Maybe a little sore, Sir. It's tough to tell just yet."

"I know how we can find out."

Garret grabbed the bottle of lube from her bedside table, popped it open and ordered her to spread herself for him so he could make sure it went everywhere it needed to. Ana could already feel her arousal growing. Tossing the bottle to the side, he guided his cock towards her entrance, rubbing it in the lube that coated her lips just to watch her squirm. Leaning down for a kiss, Garret thrust into her, muffling her cry with his lips.

 Ana whimpered as the ache spread through her lower body. There was definitely some soreness from their activities the night before, and she had the feeling he wasn't going to be gentle this time either. He began to move inside of her, Ana panting and writhing, pain and pleasure blending together.

"You should know I don't give a damn if you cum this time, pet." Garret groaned. "All I care about is getting off before coffee gets here. Right now, you are nothing but a warm, wet hole I can stick my dick in."

Ana moaned and shuddered. For years, she'd dreamed of hearing words like those. Everything around her told her it was wrong, yet her need to be used in such a manner only grew. Despite the soreness, his cock felt amazing and she had no doubt she would reach at least one orgasm before he finished.

"Fuck, of course you like that. God damn, I got lucky with you." His pace increased. "Tell me what you are, then."

It took Ana a moment to find the right words, and another to make herself say them.

"I'm just a hot, wet hole for your dick, Sir." She moaned, her hips rising to meet his.

One of his hands slid around the back of her head and buried itself in her hair, gripping it tight while he supported himself on the opposite forearm. Ana brought her legs up around him, pulling him closer, deeper, the pain becoming more pronounced.

"That's exactly what you are, slut, and such a good hole. So damn tight. Are you ready for another big load?"

"Yes, please, Sir!" She gasped, the weight of his body on top of her forcing the air from her lungs with every thrust.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her and Ana let out a needy, desperate sound.

"Flip over, ass in the air." He barked.

No sooner had she obeyed then he was back inside of her, thrusting deeper and harder than before. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back at a cruel angle, using that and her shoulder for leverage. Her back arched deep, forcing her ass back against him and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Tell me what you are!"

"Your filthy slut, Sir!"

"What else?"

"A hot, wet hole for your dick, Sir!"

"Fuck yes you are! Here it comes, slut, milk it with that tight pussy!" He groaned through clenched teeth.

The moment she realized he was starting to cum, her own orgasm hit hard and fast. Ana screamed her pleasure into the mattress, Garret having let go of her hair in favor of a vice grip on her hips. Her body instinctively drew his seed out, pulsing around his cock while his short, frantic thrusts drove the head of his cock into her cervix. The pain from that intensified her orgasm immensely. Garret collapsed next to her just as there was a knock on the door.

"Throw on your robe and go answer that, slut."

Ana didn't dare disobey, even though her legs were trembling and weak. With each shaky step, Ana could feel his cum starting to leak out of her, coating her thighs. She opened the door already blushing a deep red. The bellboy grinned when he saw her, the wild hair and flushed face giving away what had been happening just moments before. Ana would have sworn he could smell the sex on her, surprised by how that thought brought her arousal raging back.

"Have them bring it in here, sweetheart!" Garret called from the bedroom.

Ana motioned him in, knowing he was watching her as she lead the way. Garret grinned and winked at her, knowing full well the effect this was having. At least he'd thrown the top sheet over himself.

"Will there be anything else, sir?" The young man asked.

Garret paused, appearing to think for what felt like an eternity to Ana.

"I think we're good, thanks." He finally answered.

Ana breathed a sigh of relief.

When he heard the door close, Garret let out a cackle.

"Did you think I was going to invite him to fuck you, pet?" He asked, getting out of bed and walking over to get his coffee.

"Honestly, Sir, I didn't know."

He laughed again. It was a warm, hearty sound that Ana found she enjoyed thoroughly.

"That's fair. I certainly wanted to, but I figure I'll save that sort of thing for when we get back home. Now, pour your coffee and come cuddle, damn it. I haven't had someone to cuddle with in ages!"

Ana obeyed, even pulling the cart carrying their food right up to the edge of the bed so neither of them would have to get up to get anything. Garret chuckled.

"Smart girl!"

"Hmm?"

"Putting the cart there. I doubt we will be leaving the suite at any point today, so we may as well stay in bed as long as it suits us."

"That sounds amazing, Sir."

Ana curled up with her back to his chest, cradling her coffee and inhaling its aroma.

"You are adorable. Do you always do that with your coffee, pet?"

"Do what?"

"Cradle and sniff it."

Ana gave him an embarrassed look.

"I never really thought about it, but I guess I do, yeah."

"I like it. I'm finding I like more and more things about you."

Ana blushed.

"I'm glad to hear that, Sir."

They chatted, getting to know each other while nibbling on bits of breakfast for the next couple of hours. Ana couldn't remember the last time she had felt so calm, so relaxed around a man and she told him so.

"I make you that comfortable, do I?"

"Apparently so."

"That's good, I suppose. I don't want you to be unhappy."

Garret sat up against the headboard and pulled Ana on to his lap.

"Suffering in blissful agony or screaming your lungs out from time to time, sure, but not unhappy."

Ana giggled, hiding her face in her hands. Garret tugged the sash of her robe loose, pushing the garment off of her shoulders to leave her exposed to him. His finger tips traced down the sides of her body to her hips and across her thighs. Ana gave a small moan, wondering what magic this man possessed that had kept her so aroused for so long.

"If there is ever anything from your past that you think I should know, I want you to tell me, alright? I figure there are things that didn't make it into your file. Hell, you might not even know what they are yet. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I do."

"Right now, I want you to tell me honestly what you thought of our activities last night, and this morning."

Ana turned bright red.

"Last night was - I'm not sure I have the right word for it. Amazing doesn't do it justice, Sir. I've never felt like that, but I've always wanted to experience it and I can't thank you enough for giving me that. The same goes for this morning. Having you just casually use me because you want to get off felt...natural."

"Natural, huh? That is wonderful to hear. I greatly enjoyed being able to roll over and bury myself in this sweet hole." 

Garret slid a finger between her lips, over her aching clit and down to her entrance, teasing her. Ana could feel his erection starting to press against her as well.

"It seems there is something leaking out of you, my dear." He gave her an evil grin. "Can you tell me what that is?"

"That's your cum, Sir." Ana whimpered.

"Tell me, pet, are you on any kind of birth control?" He knew full well that she wasn't.

"No, Sir, none at all."

Her breasts ached to be touched, her nipples tight and swollen. She couldn't resist wriggling on his lap, her need to be filled by him growing more intense by the second.

"Yet you've happily taken my seed inside of you three times now?"

"Yes, Sir, most happily."

Reaching up and taking her by the hair, Garret pulled Ana's face to him. In a low, husky voice, he said,

"Is that because you desire to be bred by your Owner, pet?"

Ana let out a shuddering moan, her body arching against his.

"Yes, Sir." She sputtered.

"Then perhaps I should make you earn the next few. What do you think?"

"If that would make you happy, Sir."

"Oh, it would."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

101K 430 3
"Rare and wonderful to find the perfect balance of intense sexuality and finely-crafted storytelling." "I haven't been this obsessed with a story in...
1.1M 38.7K 71
Completed Book. **MORE THAN ONE ENDING!!** MAJOR MATURE WARNING! This story contains mature themes and strong language throughout. "He is my addict...
1.6K 53 9
It's a gripping semi-autobiography chronicling my transformative journey into submission from my former life as an escort. Delving deep into my exper...
57.6K 136 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+