The Wolf and The Hedgehog

By nagisa_1422

KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER Y/N, a tomboy girl , who lost both her parents when she was four years old, was adopt... More

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to U.A. High
Let's talk, Wolfie!!
Combat training!
USJ!!
Howl!!!
NEW STORY!!
Recovery!
A/N
MEET THE BAKUGOS
SING FOR ME!!
ARCADE!!!
GROOVING!!
U. A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
TO THE TOP!!
THE BEGINNING OF THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
OBSTACLE RACE!!
CAVALRY BATTLE!!
1v1 BATTLES
ZUKU VS SHINSO
SP 1: SPIN THE BOTTLE!!
A/N
THE SECRET IS OUT!!!
Y/N vs IIDA
KATSU VS OCHACO!!!
Y/N vs Todoroki
1.2K READS SPECIAL!!
Y/N vs BAKUGOU
HERO NAMES AND INTERNSHIP
HERO OUTFIT CHANGE
THE PAST IS REVEALED!!
CRESCENT MOON MOUNTAIN!!
SCARLET
THE HERO KILLER: STAIN!!
HAND CRUSHER!!
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY 2
~Race To The End~
~MATE❤️~
~VISIT TO THE MALL~
~The Pussycats!~
~A Fun Night~
Training Begins
~Valentines Special Part 1~
KOTA
A/N
RECOVERING
Kamino!
~Symbol Of Peace~
~MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL~
Dorms
~SINGING COMPETITION: Part 1~
~SINGING COMPETITION: PART 2~
~WEREWOLF~
~SHINDO~
BAKU VS DEKU
~K-POP, DANCE AND 7 RINGS~
~THE BIG THREE~
~SIR NIGHTEYE~
~A NEW BEGINNING~
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI~
~OVERHAUL~
A/N
~Whatever It Takes~
TRUTH!
WE WILL SAVE YOU ERI!
GOODBYE SIR NIGHTEYE!
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!
LET'S KILL 'EM WITH OUR TALENT!
KEEP SMILING! KEEP WINNING!
~THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER~
Graduation!
WELCOME HOME TANNIE!
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WEDDING!
~GOOD NEWS~
TWINS!
Epilogue
~A/N~

~Valentine's Special Part 2~

377 11 5
By nagisa_1422

Y/N's pov:

It's now 4, and I am freaking out in my room, 'cause I don't know what to wear for my date. I need to dress up as if I don't want to go on this date but at the same time look good because I actually do love him. I finally put a few outfits together, did a light makeup not much, and left my hair down.

 I ran down, grabbed my purse and said goodbye to my mom, and started walking towards the cafe. I reached the cafe and went in to see that Katsuki hadn't arrived yet, so I went and sat in a booth, seeing that I was 15 minutes early.

Katsuki's Pov:

It was 4:30 and I am still not ready. What am I doing? I never fussed about my outfit so why today? Oh well, might as well look good in front of my crush.

I ran out and kept on running till I reached the cafe. I stooped outside to catch my breath and wipe my sweat so as to hide that I was in a hurry. I checked the time and it struck 5. I opened the door and looked inside to see that Y/N was already there, scrolling through her phone. Damn, she looks beautiful even in a casual outfit. I walked towards her and sat in front of her grabbing her attention.

"Looks like I made it in time, but you came before me I see. Is that because you love me so much?" I asked as she blushed tomato red.

"Do you love me that you came right on time?" She asked trying to deflect my question.

"Now don't try to deflect this on me. You are clearly smitten right now" I said my cheeks turning a bit red.

"Your cheeks are red, Katsuki~" She teased. 

"What no they are not. Yours are like tomatoes. If I were in a supermarket I would have taken those and shoved them in my basket because they are on sale that is there for valentine's Day." I said, again mentally slapping myself for giving such a lame comeback.

"Anyway, let's buy coffee. Anything on the menu take your fancy?" I asked looking at the menu. 

"Well-" She started to speak but I cut her off when my eyes landed on a certain section in the menu.

"Oh, look they have a special couple section here for Valentine's Day. And look, you can get one big drink with two straws so u can share it. Well, you are in so love with me that you are dying to take this option. Think about it, so romantic. You would like it," I said.

"Oh really? You would absolutely love it won't you Katsuki?" She asked smirking. Oh girl you have no idea...but no

"What no! I would hate it. The mere thought of sharing a drink with you makes me sick to the stomach. But since you will like it so much, I might oblige out of pity." She looked at me with a shocked face. Ha, I won.

"You know what, we will buy this. You are clearly dying to share a drink with me, and I will be a gentleman and get it. You are so degenerate you might think of it as an indirect kiss. Well fine, I won't stop you, I will go and order it," I said. Damn, I sound very desperate, well 'cause I am. WHY WON'T SHE JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY.

"Why are you being so desperate?" She asked.

"I am being desperate? Says you..." I said going and buying the drink and walking back and placing it on the table.

"Alright, here it is with two straws just like you wanted it," I said sitting down.

"I didn't want it, you suggested it!" She said 

"Well, I only suggested it because I knew you wanted it. Whatever there's no point arguing it, let's hurry it up and drink it now, both at the same time, it would be more exciting for you" I said, as we both leaned in and started drinking it. Damn, she is so close right now.

"um...that felt really," I was lost and totally losing it. I cleared my throat and said," Well, that felt absolutely horrible. I don't understand how you could enjoy such a thing in the first place."

"I didn't enjoy it. You enjoyed it," She said blushing hard.

"Liar, I didn't enjoy it. But you did, I can see it on your face. Well, let's get something to eat also. Look they have these small sandwiches. I'll go and get it. Don't be too impatient~" I said walking and buying two sandwiches.

"Here they are... You missed me while I was gone, didn't you? I bet you were counting the seconds while I was gone."

"Huh?" She said with a confused look.

"And I bet just eating won't be enough for you. You most likely want us to feed each other like goddamn animals. That would excite you wouldn't it? Well, fine. Open wide, I'll feed you this sandwich, you degenerate." I said as she opened her mouth and took a bite. We both were blushing right now.

"Well, you enjoyed it didn't you?" I asked as I took a bite.

"Well, it seems you enjoyed it," She said smirking.

"What no! I didn't enjoy it. That would be just stupid," I said

"Well, you fed me like a creep," She said. Ouch, that hurt. I only have one option left.

"I am a creep? You looked like you were in heaven when you ate that sandwich. Whatever, I have an offer that you can't resist. And I am only doing this because I feel sorry for you. I am gonna  let you kiss me!" I said, mentally screaming.

"Y-YOU WHAT?" She yelled.

"It's obvious that you are dying for it. Why else would you go out on a date with me? If I hadn't brought it up, you have humiliated yourself by begging me for it. But I am gonna make it easier for you because I am such a nice person " I said. Come on, Y/N. Just admit it, what else do have to do!!

"Why are you so desperate for a kiss?" She asked 

"Oh, I am desperate? No no no, I only suggested it because I know that you want it," I said.

"NO! You are desperate" "NO! You are desperate" "NO! You are desperate"

"NO! You are desperate. You love me and I don't love you back. You are having such a hard time dealing with the rejection that you are going insane fucking deluding yourself."

"No, you love me!" She said.

"No, I don't fucking love you. You love me" 

"No you do, that's why you are desperate for the kiss" 

"No, you love me. And why would I wanna kiss you?" I asked, clearly getting annoyed and impatient.

"'Cause you love me," She said. 

" Fine then, be that way. You have just fallen into my trap," I laughed," If you want me to kiss you, you need to admit that you love me and if you don't then I won't" I said. Come on, just admit it dumbass. She is blushing so hard.

"Your whole face is going red. Oh well, fine then. I fu are not agreeing I won't kiss you. Why would I kiss someone who doesn't love me? That would be a stupid thing to do, or actually, you do love me but you will never admit it and I will never come to know. Well, I think that's the end of it" I said looking out the window.

"Fine, I love you Katsuki," She mumbled. Wait did I hear it right?

"Hm...what was that? Can you say it again? I didn't hear it" I said smiling smugly.

"I LOVE YOU, IDIOT!" She yelled. Finally, she said it!!

"What? You...love me? Oh deary me, I can't believe you like me! No way!" She growled and I laughed.

"You fought well, but looks like I win. Alright as promised here's your kiss," I said placing my hand on her cheek and leaning in but she stopped. I took my hand back and looked at her.

"Umm.." She mumbled looking down.

"What's wrong? Getting cold feet? This will be your first kiss, wouldn't it?" I asked

"I am not kissing you unless you agree that you love me," She said. Huh?

"What? You are not going to kiss me unless I confess? You are using my trick against me," I said and laughed," Why would I wanna do that? I already told you I don't love you. It's your loss if you don't wanna kiss." What am I doing?

She glared at me and got up to leave. Damn it! 

"Where are you going? Our date isn't over yet!" I said grabbing her wrist.

"Well, are you agreeing or not? No point in kissing you if you don't love me" She said. Damn!

"Here I thought I was in control of the situation this entire time. Well, shit. You got me" I said pulling her next to me.

"Okay fine, I admit it. I like, I really like you. In fact, that would be an understatement. Y/N...umm...fuck...I am in fucking love with you ever since we have met. You have been nothing but an inspiration. Everything you fucking do or say is beautiful to me and sometimes I don't know why but I'll see you do the most insignificant thing like twirling your pen or brushing your hair behind your ear and I'll be amazed by it somehow and say to myself, crap it's happening again, I am falling in love with this girl," I said blushing really hard and squeezing her hand which I had been holding this entire time.

"Katsuki..." She gasped as she squeezed my hand back.

"So yeah I love you, and you mean a lot to me. I love who you are and I love what you are and really we're just so in sync. That whole fucking stupid game we just played where we were pretending that we don't love each other but obviously knew we did, that only happened because you played along with it. Anyway...about that kiss are we doing it or what?" I asked looking at her who was staring at me with wide eyes.

"God, this is awkward. I have never kissed anyone before," She said laughing a bit.

"Yeah me too, okay just fuck I don't know, close your eyes," I said as she closed her eyes and I put my hand on her cheek.

My heart is beating so fast I can literally hear it going thump thump. I leaned in and placed my lips on her. Damn it's so soft. She starts kissing me back and we kiss each other for a good 5 seconds. I pull back and breathe loudly.

"I love you so much. I am glad I can finally fucking say it now." I said resting my forehead on hers.

"I love you too Katsuki. This is the best Valentine's Day ever," She said giving me a tight hug. I hugged her back, not wanting to let go, but I pulled back remembering something.

"Oh, I almost forgot about the chocolates you put in my locker, I haven't tried anything yet," I said taking a piece and eating it.

"Wait, huh? This is not your favorite brand of chocolate... Did you change the brand or something? This isn't like you" I said.

"I didn't give you the chocolates or the letter," She said taking a piece and eating it," But you should have at least signed the letter you gave me."

"What? Th-these aren't from you? Then who the hell- Wait I didn't write you that letter!"

"You didn't?" She asked. "No! It's someone else's. Who the hell wrote us those letters!" I exclaimed when my phone suddenly went off. It was a message from...Deku?

'Dear Kacchan, the letters and chocolates you two found in your lockers were from me so that you guys can finally tell each other your feelings. It was all Kiri, mine, and Mina's idea to set you two up. Hope you guys are finally together. Keep us updated.'

"That damn nerd!" I growled showing Y/N the message. She just laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Calm down Suki. If they hadn't had done this, we would never have been together, cause we both were too stubborn to accept our feelings. So alls well that ends well, right?" She asked smiling at me.

"Yeah you are right, come on I'll walk you home," I said. 

"What? Why?" She asked as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the cafe.

"Because I want my girlfriend to reach home safely," I said as we walked.

"Aww...I have a caring soft, cute but definitely hot boyfriend," She said interlocking our fingers.

"I-I AM NOT CUTE!" I yelled blushing hard.

"Sure sure..." She said as we laughed and walked home.

And that's it! Valentine's special is now complete. Hope you guys like it. Damn my hands are paining now, see you guys next time. Peace out!!✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 10.4K 24
An unexpected friendship blooms between you and Toshinori Yagi when you met at a convenience store. This is my first time writing a story so it migh...
199K 15.4K 37
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
83.1K 1.8K 33
"That was awesome!" "Thanks." "I don't know. You didn't rotate all the way on that 540 Ally Oop." Disclaimer- I do not own any of the characters exc...
155K 4.3K 30
You are the daughter of none other then Acnologia. You ran away and joined a guild, Fairy Tail. You are an S class wizard due to your black dragon an...