Closer Heartbeat || Anime Sto...

Da lizuona

Owing to an accidental touch, the dissocial and introverted girl Sue Yue begins to feel different about her p... Altro

Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 007.5
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 012.5
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 016.5

Chapter 001

156 45 53
Da lizuona

In a flashy world like this

compared to be pretending to be
yourself

there are more people who can cover
up their own hearts

"Did you know ?"
"Last time when Xiao Mei dressed up as a bride Su Yue had the guts to call her ugly". "It was actually a bit weird".

"She is definitely jealous. How much was that skirt?"

Whispered the group of girls

I just wanted to speak what I really think .

I am not jealous at all.

"I heard she hit Zeng Shu because of some activities".

"So scary Zeng Shu is such a good person ".

"Her attitude sucks no one wants to be her friend..."

They whispered again.

It was really irritating. I just wanted to speak my mind, was it a big crime.

I just think like this.

"Yue", Shu called. "What are you thinking about ? School's already over" he said .

I told him to not look for me.

"Wanna go home together?" He cut in between my thought. "Aunty told me to tell you to go home early".

So then he trespassed into my world

Thinking about it now

Maybe meeting him...

WAS A BIG MISTAKE!!!!

So annoying how many is this now??.I thought biting onto the straw in my juice. Whenever his grandma send him to a blind date he always tags me along. I am literally fed up of this now.

" WHAT I REALLY LIKE YOU A LOT, IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT !!!! " shouted that idiot with whom Shu was set up with in a blind date.

Do you know why I was always tagged along because when the other party doesn't understand he would hold my hand and say
" we are already dating ".
Now also he said that. The girl after hearing this glared at me like I was some third party in their date. She then started insulting me saying that I was short, and ugly and I was not fit for him. Shu couldn't hold in anymore and started laughing at the comments of that idiot.

Enough is enough. I took the glass of juice and spilled it on her. She was enraged and left crying " You are horrible !".

Sigh... "Finally this farce ended". So tired.

"Ye-yeah!" He replied
__________________________________________________________________________________

Closer Heartbeat

__________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Su Yue. Right now I attend Ming Yang Art School as a first year student.

Ming Yang Art School is the country's most famous art school.

The me who came from a small town went through many hardships to attend this school.

"Yue". "Were you listening to what I was saying ?"

Together with my childhood friend Zeng Shu.

"What ?" I asked annoyed.
"You still ask "What!" ".
"I said how could a girl do something like that earlier?" .

"What's the problem that idiot got what she deserved "

"But still how could you spill juice on her ".

"It's your fault for attracting butterflies ".

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT GIRL SHE IS JUST LIKE A STALKER, SO CREEPY"."It was just like a horror movi-"
A girl cut in " Zeng Shu good morning~"

"Good morning " he replied.
"He changed real quick, as expected of a perfect man" . So hypocritical.

If I had to change myself to talk to others, then I would agree to be alone.

After arriving at my class. I noticed class has already started, I was late it was because of that stupid date. So annoying. I grabbed my paper and other necessary items out of my bag, put on my headphone and started drawing.

It was really peaceful drawing with headphones no one to disturb. Everything silent except the beat of the music I was listening to. Everyone concentrating on their own work.
When suddenly a girl talked to me "Wah! You're so good at this!". " The details are drawn in good positions" .

" Hey too loud " the girl beside her said .

How come she suddenly started talking to me ? . I thought.

" Sorry I scared you, we are your room mates " She said.

" Um, is there something you need ?" I asked her.

" Near the school there is a popular shop do you want to go together after school ?"

I can't reject a roommate's request but...

" I kinda want to stay and finish my drawing " I still said.

" I heard that the shop has really tasty cakes, wanna go tomorrow then? ".

If I go I will definitely destroy the mood again.

" I... don't really like sweet food".

"But.." . The girl beside her cut in saying" can't you hear how she doesn't even want to go with us ?" . "Nevermind let's go" saying this she took the girl's hand and dragged her away .

Ah... I messed up again. So annoying.

I put on my headphone and continued my drawing.

As long as I'm in the world of drawing, I don't have to think about anything else...

Not knowing how much time has passed I continued. Not stopping anytime soon.

Suddenly someone took the pencil from my mouth. It was Shu. I was so concentrated on my drawing that I didn't realise he came.

"How many times have I told you to not bite your pencil when you draw " he said.

I ignored him and continued with my work.

Instead of going away he sat beside me and put a pokey in my mouth.

"If want to bite something bite this ". He said. I took off my headphone and put them down.

Hey Shu . " What?" He asked.

" I feel like I never change always unintentionally hurting others " .
"When I realize it's always too late " .

" Pfft " he laughed.

" Hey why are you laughing? Is this really that funny?" .

" Sorry, sorry " He apologized. " I just didn't think that ".

Patting my head he said

" The always lonely you would also be troubled by things like this ".

Then holding my hand in which I was holding the pokey and eating it he said.

" Even if you can't make any friends it's not a big problem , because... I will be your only friend standing by your side ".

I pulled my hand away " my hand got wet from your saliva, so disgusting".

" You aren't touched ?" He asked.

" Don't use your skills that you use towards normal girls on me " .

" Tch! " " You are no fun, at all"

" hmph"

It was supposed to be the usual laughing.

But there was a feeling somewhere that changed.

This feeling is hard to describe in words it definitely is just my imagination.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Closer Heartbeat

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Orange Da Gladys Jones

Storie d'amore

2.4K 253 29
If you don't have a soulmate, you're a Blank, and left with nothing in life. This is the reality that Clementine knows. But as secret lovers and deve...
1K 65 24
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
188 27 13
It all was started just because of painting and now.. it changed her life making her having two choices... At first it was like nightmare but then sh...
2.2K 276 24
We've all heard of the love triangle storyline. Two boys fall for the same girl and she has to pick who she dates. But what if she picked none of the...