๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’Œ|Book 2

By nenewritesometimes

Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

3.9K 253 68
By nenewritesometimes

Dre tossed his head back letting out a low groan. He look down at Ella, a sophomore at his school, who was down on her knees. He lick his lips watching as she swallow his cum then wiping her mouth.

"Taste good, doesn't it?" He asked and she roll her eyes, standing up.

"Whatever, can I get my shit now?" she asked holding her hand up. Dre pulled up his boxer briefs then his pants and zipping it back up.

"Get what?" He asked and Ella roll her eyes again.

"My fucking weed dumb ass." she shouted at him.

"Oohh, yeah. Since you gave me an amazing blowjob, that's twenty dollars." he told her and she scrunched up her face.

"Umm, you said I could get it for free since I suck your dick. So, give me my shit." she roll her neck at him and he shook his head.

"Nah, I still need the money darling. Twenty dollars please and thank you." he said putting his hand out.

She roll her eyes reaching in her shirt taking the money out her bra. She handed it to him and he reached in his bookbag handing her the weed. She snatched it from him then stormed out the bathroom. He chuckled fixing himself then grabbing his bag, heading out the bathroom.

"Yoo, how was it?" Mike asked leaning off the wall and they started walking.

"Shit was amazing. The rumors were true, she does give good ass brain." Dre answered and Mike started hyping him up.

"Broo, you literally just got head from the biggest hoe in the school. That shit is wild." Mike exclaimed.

"Bro, shut up you so damn loud. No one needs to know what happened." Dre told him, slightly shoving him.

"Oh well, now I'm next homie. Imma offer her some shit and get my dick wetter than a mug." Mike dragged as he started milly rocking.

Dre shook his head turning the corner. Both their attentions landed on a huge crowd of students. They walked up to it, pushing past people going to the front.

"Ooh shit." Dre gasped seeing the ambulance and police were there. They watched as a kid was put on a stretcher and the police talked to their principal.

"Ayo, what happened?" Mike asked a student that stood next to them.

"Someone found that kid in the east side bathroom foaming out the mouth. They think he had an overdose the police." The student answered, Mike kept asking questions while Dre eyes widened as he watched the boy be led out the school.

His heart started beating a little faster than normal as he heard the police.

"We'll do whatever we can to find out what happened to this student. But, do you think the drugs came from the school?" One officer asked.

"Like from another student?"

"Yes."

Dre tuned out their conversation, grabbing Mike by his bag and pushing through the crowd. He pulled him off to the side away from everyone else.

"Damn, nigga. Fuck you pulling me for?" Mike asked fixing his bag on his bag.

"Bro, that's my shit." Dre said and he raise his brow.

"What?"

"My shit, my fucking drugs. I sold him drugs several times and now he's overdosed. I'm finna go to jail." Dre scarily said, running his hand down his face.

He knew selling drugs to kids at his school would backfire. But, they were his best customers since everyone at his school did drugs.

"Nigga relax, your not going to jail." Mike told him and Dre suck his teeth.

"Bro, if they find out that I sold them drugs to him, I'm going to jail for killing him." Dre said.

"He's not even dead, he just overdose. He'll survive, maybe." Mike shrugged his shoulders and Dre sigh, leaning against the wall.

He really was going to get fucked up this time.

"Mike, it's not the time to be joking cause this shit isn't funny. My life fucking depends on this whole thing. I'm going to jail for almost killing the nigga and my people are going to get rid of me. I'm not trying to go back with my mom." Dre nervously said, tossing his head back.

"Aight, chill nothing is going to happen fam. Look just give me your bag and I'll dump the evidence in my shop class. My teacher haven't been here for months, so we'll be good." Mike suggested and Dre shook his head.

"I can't just dispose all the fucking drugs my nigga. Stan is going to fuck me up for tossing his shit out and not giving him his money."

"Nigga, you have two goddamn choices. You either get caught with the drugs, do massive time and go back to your moms. Or you let me take the shit and you can go on and not worry. You choose your battle my nigga." Mike told him.

Dre sigh, taking his bag off. "Aight, here."

The two switched bags putting on the other bookbag on their back. They heard their principal voice telling the kids to go back to class.

"Boys, back to class now." She told them and they both nodded their heads.

"Aight, imma get rid of this shit and I'll let you know when it's done. Cool?"

"Cool."

They dapped each other before walking their separate ways. Looking back at each other, they have a head nod before going to their class.

Dre hope and prayed this would pass by.

"You look mad stupid, Ebony." Kai said as she watched her do the woah.

"Bitch shut the fuck up cause you know I look mad stupid doing this shit." Ebony said, mushing Kai head then sitting next to Sanya.

"Sis, you can't stop studying for a day?" She asked her and Sanya shook her head.

"No, I have an important test tomorrow and I'm not trying to fail it." Sanya replied capping and uncapping her highlighter.

"Well, a Que finna come here and interrupt that studying." Kai said as she seen Treyvon walking over. Sanya look up, rolling her eyes looking back down at her textbook.

"Wassup, ladies. Hey, Sanya." Treyvon greeted them.

"Hey, Trey. Say hi, Sanya." Ebony hit her arm and she roll her eyes.

"Hi Trey." she said dryly.

"You know I just remembered, Ebony didn't you need my help taking that tampon out your vagina?" Kai asked and Ebony mouth dropped open.

"Now, you know damn well-"

"We'll be back." Kai cut her off, grabbing her hand and walking off. Trey raise his brow while Sanya shook her head.

"You mind if I sit here?" Trey asked looking back at Sanya.

"Sure." she said still not paying him any mind. She was seriously trying to study her ass off in order to pass her final. It was worth a lot and her grade depended on it.

"So, whatchu doing?" He asked and she look up from her textbook.

"Are you able to pick up the vibe or no?" She asked and he chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, I can pick up vibes. And I'm getting the vibe that you don't want me over here." he said and she nodded her head.

"Your a smart one." She said sarcastically.

"No need to be smart, I just wanted to talk to you and maybe chill. So, whatchu studying for?" he asked taking her book out her hand.

"I'm trying to study for my final, so imma need my book back." she told him.

"Aight, I can help you study. It's always better to have a study partner." he said and she stale face him.

"Trey-"

"This is important to you, I know that Sanya. I really wanna help you study, you don't think I'm smart enough to do so?"

She tuck in her lips and he smack his lips. "I'm not stupid, Sanya."

"I didn't say you was. I just don't play about my grades and I'm trying to be a doctor, so this is really important." she told him.

"A doctor? Why you choose that?"

Sanya roll her eyes playfully, leaning back in the chair. "Because I don't see a lot of black women doctors today and I have a huge interest in helping people." she answered.

"Understandable, there's a lot of nurses though." he said looking over at her.

"But, I want to be a doctor and don't say they're the same thing cause it's really not."

"I know that, I was just saying. Your personality will make you an amazing doctor." he said and she raise her brow.

"You barely know me and your talking about my personality."

"I made an assumption based on what I seen. You seem like a very independent woman who doesn't need nobody for shit. Am I right?" he asked.

"Partially, I am independent but I do need people like other women in my life. I, however, don't need a man for shit. I don't reply on people because that shit will eventually backfire and be thrown in my face later on." she answered, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm getting a feeling you have trust issues. Someone hurt you?"

Sanya tuck in her lips looking around. "Yes, I been hurt several times by several people but I don't want to talk about that."

"We won't, so is that a reason why you won't give me the time of day?" he questioned out of curiosity. He actually found Sanya really pretty and different from other women he seen or approached.

"I won't give you the time of day because your a player and I don't have the energy to deal with any of that. Sorry not sorry." she corrected him taking her book back.

"But, how do you know I'm a player?" He asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I just have a feeling you are, so instead of finding out I'm just not going to leave you alone."

"Yeah, but your judging me without actually getting to know me first. I'm not a player since that wasn't how I was raised. How about you get to know me by giving me a thirty day trail." he suggested and she raise her brow.

"Thirty day trail? Boy, your not a streaming network." Sanya joked and he chuckled.

"I know that, but I want you to give me a chance for thirty days straight no bullshit. During that time, we get to know each other and hang out. To make things even better and less uncomfortable for you, your friends can tag along as well. I just don't want you to judge me just because of these letters." he said pointing at the Greek letters on his t-shirt.

"Really?" she asked and he nodded his head.

"I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to. But, I also don't want you to just judge before you get to know me. So, whatchu say?"

Sanya look at him for a few seconds, "If I agree that means no sex of any kind including oral. And if I feel as though it's all bullshit then I have the right to say I don't want to anymore." she told him and he nodded his head.

"Absolutely, if you don't want to mess with me afterwards then I'll fall back on some grown man shit and would never bother you again."

"Hmm, fine we can do our thirty days. Now, are you going to help me study or no?" she asked handing him back her book.

"Of course, they don't call me Clever Trey for nothing."

"Corny."

a. thoughts on Dre? y'all think it's going to go downhill for him?

b. what y'all think Demetrius and Constance gonna do whenever they find out?

c. opinions on Sanya and Treyvon?

d. y'all think they gonna be a cute couple? I have a picture that imma show y'all of him soon.

e. thoughts? opinions? questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 82.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.5M 86.8K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
231K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
893K 43.1K 71
โ€ขCompleted with incoming editsโ€ข "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle They say everything happens for a reason, and...