You, Me and Ours

By ThatGirlNC

All it takes is one night for your life to change. A man, a woman and a vibe will lead to something more than... More

CHARACTERS
A night to remember
Positive+
The Guys
Life Line
Studio Sessions
Restaurant Surprises
Reality Check-Up
Dinner Chronicles
Album Release
Brooklyn Bridge
Attitude Check
Baby Father
Character Homes Part 1:
Character's Homes Part 2:
Flutters
Celebrating Papa
Past meets present
Photoshoots✨
Anger Issues
Oh Baby❓
LA
Additional Characters✨
Atlanta, GA
LA Nights✨
The Black's Baby Shower
Blast of the Past💥
Thanksgiving🦃
L.A👼🏾
Unc Unc😝
🎄❤️
Refinery Rooftop🏙
NYE🍾✨
Miami, FL🌴
Update🌝
Back At It💫
Hookah Longe💨
Lover's Day❤️‍🔥
Come Back💔
Juicy Crab🦀
A/N😅
Domino Effect⚡️
Book 2🥰

Claimed

2K 85 37
By ThatGirlNC

*Flashback*

"Hello son, why didn't you tell your momma I was about to be a grandma again?" sounds throughout my car making my eyes widen in surprise before the anger sets in; "What do you want Rose?" I ask angrily. I listen as she laughs before sighing "Is that anyway to talk to your mother Reign?" she asks sarcastically; "That would only apply if you were actually a mother" I reply aggravated.

Running a hand down my face waiting for her to get to her point, "I just want to know how my son, grandchild and hopefully daughter-in-law are doing" she says in a fake concerned voice pissing me off more than I already was, "Don't act like you care, you haven't reached out to me for almost 2 years so don't start now. My family and I are good so leave us alone" I say before cutting the call.

Sitting at the bar, I order my fourth cup of Hennessey on the rocks as I gulp down the third glass; "Are you sure you wanna keep drinking?" the bartender asks as he looks at me. Nodding my head, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket causing me to check it only to find a message from Amara 'Goodnight from your baby mother and lil princess' it reads.

I chuckle knowing how much Amara wants a daughter but I think it's going to be a mini-me which is what everyone else thinks as well. The bartender places the glass in front of me which I gulp down in one go before I take out a crispy hundred-dollar bill and place it under the glass thanking the bartender. Deciding that I can't wake Amara up after she's gone to bed, I drive towards East's house knowing he will understand the situation better.

Finishing off breakfast with East, Kai and Ma Dukes, I take my plate to the sink as East follows behind "I'm sorry about last night, you know how I get when it comes to those people and shit" I explain wiping my hands; "It's cool but you gotta stop letting them get to you like that" he advises before dapping me up. Kairi runs into the room heading straight to me before lifting her arms indicating that she wanted me to pick her up "Hey uncle's princess" I say kissing her forehead as she lays her head on my shoulder "Hi uncle Weign" she replies mispronouncing my name.

"When am I going to meet the lady carrying my grandbaby?" Ma Dukes asks as she walks in looking at Kai and I, "I'll bring her through this weekend" I let her know. "We can actually have a lil get together here cause I think she'll be more comfortable with Mia and them around" he suggests causing me to nod agreeing with what he was saying. I hug Kai and kiss her forehead before putting her down deciding it was time for me to leave remembering that Amara had prenatal yoga in the morning.

Picking up some egg bites, a Southwest Veggie Wrap and a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino from Starbucks I head over to her house knowing that the private session was probably over by now. I wait for her to open the door as I stand outside holding the Starbucks bag and her drink after ringing the doorbell; "Aww baby daddy you brought me some food" she exclaims as she snatches the food walking away. "Well damn, I'm good thanks for asking baby mother" I say as she takes a bite from an egg bite making her walk towards me and wrap her arms around my waist.

She lays her head on my chest as I kiss her forehead, "Hey baby father, that yoga session had me worn" she tells me with a pout. I chuckle knowing she's trying to get out of doing the sessions, "Nah it's not going to work Amara" I let her know watching as she rolls her eyes before unwrapping her arms from around me and walking towards her food. I glare towards her cause she knows I don't like when she gets her lil attitude; "Better fix that attitude before I fix it for you" I say before walking out and heading to her room.

Amara walks in with her Frappuccino shocked to see me lying comfortably on her bed whilst scrolling through my phone; "Why the hell are you on my bed boy?" she asks sitting down next to me. "I'm just chilling ma" I reply as I like several images that pop up on my timeline smiling at Amara's post before commenting under it, "You're so childish" Amara says chuckling at my comment.

Looking down at her belly, I realise that she's getting bigger meaning we are getting closer to meeting our little munchkin; "I can't to see my seed's face" I say with a smile noticing Amara glaring at me; "My child is not a seed Reign, damn" she tells me. Ignoring her attitude, I rub her belly feeling something move against my hand causing my jaw to drop, "You felt that?" Amara asks me as her eyes fill with tears as I nod at her speechless realising that was the first time I've felt the baby kick. I lean down to kiss her belly repeatedly as she rubs my head smiling down at me, stuck in the moment I lean up and pull her into a searing kiss that brings more confusion than solution to our current situation.

I link up with East and Luke at the gym, "What's good?" I announce as I get closer to them before dapping both of them; "Where you coming from late and shit?" East asks with a mug on his face. I ignore him walking towards the weights just as he bucks at me for not replying to him causing me to laugh; "You stay tryna know where I'm at all times like I'm your girl" I tell him causing Luke to throw his head back laughing. "Shut your ass up stupid" East says towards Luke with a scowl on his face before we all start our individual workouts hitting the weights.

We were at the gym in my condo building so we had the gym to ourselves including our trainers as Victory Lap blasted through the speakers. "Damn that was intense" Luke exclaims as he wipes the sweat off of his forehead as East sits down with his head down while I take a gulp of water from bottled water. Talking about the get together scheduled for Saturday and agreeing on who was invited as well as what we planned to do on the day.

             📞Phone Conversation:

M: Okay so y'all can come sleep over her so that Zo does our hair

Z: I ain't even said I was gonna do it

A: You aint got no choice boo, y'all should remind me to tell you what happened with Reign todayt

I hang up the phone as I hear them asking several questions making me chuckle as I pull up to the restaurant where I was meeting my parents for lunch. Walking towards the door, I pull it open before going to the entrance where the hostess leads me to the table where my parents are sitting at; "Hey daddy, hey ma" I say as they both stand up to hug me.

"Girl every time I see you, that belly looking bigger" my dad says causing my mom to hit his shoulder, "That ain't what you say to a pregnant woman fool, how're you my baby?" she asks after glaring towards my dad who just takes a sip of his drink; "I'm good mommy and stop bullying my daddy" I say.

My dad smiles in my direction "How's my grandson?" he asks making me roll my eyes before huffing; "Daddy stop calling the baby a boy, it could be a girl" I whine causing my parents to laugh. "Okay baby if that's what you want to believe" my mom says before we start catching up on what has been going on in each other's lives.

"Did Riah tell you about Jay?" I ask as I watch confusion cover both their faces; "No, what happened? Is he in trouble?" my mom asks with concern evident in her voice letting me know that he hadn't said anything to them. I clear my throat "Uhm Jay has been involved in gang activity and he has been chilling with boys involved in gangs" I say as my dad's face turns cold as he leans back in his chair whilst my mom sighs before shaking her head.

"I done told this boy to stop messing around with those thugs, Imma whoop his ass I swear" my mom says angrily. "I ain't tell y'all so that you just shout at him but I wanted daddy to talk to him man-to-man cause I don't want nothing to happen to him" I tell them as they both just shake their heads disappointedly.

            Few Days Later

I neatly fold my clothes before packing them into the overnight bag I was taking to Mia's house as Zo sits in my bed; "Bitch will you hurry up this girl blowing up my shit" he complains as he types furiously into his phone. "Damn might as well just crack the screen" I say watching as he lifts his head to just from at me and flips me off going back onto his phone; "You swear you funny isn't?" he says before throwing himself across my bed. "What the hell your problem?" I ask noticing that he has been crankier and meaner than usual so I'm assuming something happened; "It's Marcus' dumbass but Imma tell you when we are with Mia cause I don't wanna repeat this shit" he tells me before I finish up and leave the house.

"This nigga has the nerve to be questioning me whole time he's out here slanging his penis into anyone who wanted it, I don't even if he was using protection. So I'm going through his phone and this one girl texts him talking about a doctor's appointment for their baby, a baby? I almost stabbed his ass right there, not only was he cheating but now he's having a baby so I just told him to delete my number before walking out" Zo explains as Mia and I sit shocked at what he was saying.

Zo and Marcus had been dating for just under 2 years so this was something that took us by surprise, I mean for as long as we knew him, he was strictly into men. Mia shakes her head clearly still taken aback by the story "I'm really sorry this happened to you babe, don't worry about his sorry ass Karma will deal with him" as she gives a now teary-eyed Zo a hug as I walk over to join the embrace. "We got you Zo, we're gonna get you tested just to make sure you ain't catch nothing from his foul ass" I say as I rub his back before wiping away his tears.

"Okay Mr Jackson your rapid results will be out shortly just let me process them" the doctor says as he walks out leaving us in a room full of silence. After our crying session, we decided to drop off Yosohn at my parent's house where we would pick him up on the way to the get together tomorrow before heading to a nearby hospital to get a rapid STD and HIV test for Zo. We all hold hands as we wait for the doctor's response whilst I say a silent prayer before the door opens after what feels like an eternity, "Well from the results you have nothing to worry about as they all came back negative" the doctor says causing us to all release a sigh of relief before thanking him.

"What we gonna eat y'all?" I ask as we all head downstairs after taking a shower from the doctor's office; "Let's just order a seafood boil girl" Mia replies as she looks for something to snack on. "Girl this pregnancy gotchu thicker than a snicker outchea" Zo says as he smacks my ass as I sit on a bar stool in the kitchen as Mia props up her phone; "You going live?" I ask her as she nods back at me. Zo connects his phone to the speakers before selecting the Over It album by Summer Walker as Body plays:

               Instagram Live:

"Hey y'all" Mia announces as her comment section starts wilding; Zo walks towards her before saying "Wassup bitches" as he leans forward to read the comments. I continue to eat my snacks as they talk to the fans "Y'all already know my best friends are spending the night" Mia lets them know; "Girl they looking for you" Zo tells me as he turns to look in my direction.

"They don't even really wanna see me, they just wanna see the baby bump" I say as I walk towards them before standing in front of the camera's view; "Y'all are so nosey let my nephew bake in peace" Mia says whilst rubbing my belly making me smack away her hands. "I told you to stop saying my baby is a boy, next time we're gonna square up" I shout at her as she runs away from me laughing as I flip her off; "We don't know the sex yet y'all so don't waste your celebrations" tells the fans as I see them flood the comment section with blue hearts.

Mia walks back into the frame, "But we're gonna know soon" she announces as she smiles widely causing me to smile along with her before putting a hand on my belly "Yeah I'm so excited cause y'all know I think it's a girl but you guys and my baby father think it's a boy" I whine throwing my head back. Zo lets out a chuckle before moving back "Why y'all wanna know who knocked her up so bad?" he asks the as I move closer to the phone to see comments popping up about Reign.

"My baby father is a private person so when he's ready we'll tell y'all but until then I ain't saying shit" I say as I do the period hand gesture causing Mia to shout "And that's on menstrual hoes." Mia leans closer to the phone before smacking her lips, "Why y'all keeping tagging that man? Leave East alone" she chuckles as she goes to get some water from the fridge; "Ooop he just joined the live" Zo announces making me chuckle and Mia groan.

I look at East's comment before laughing, "How you join then immediately request to join the live damn?" I ask as Mia moves back into the camera's view; "Bae you can't join we're tryna talk to our fans" she lets him know whilst slightly whining. "This man wrote fuck allat better add me to this shit Mia" Zo tells her as he laughs at her; "Okay bae, let me add you" Mia says with a pout on her face.

As soon as he joins the live, East frowns before moving away from the screen "Fuck you thought this was, you better had added me" his deep voice sounds as he props up his phone; "Why the hell you stay angry? And is that Reign in the background?" Zo asks as East flips him off. I try not to look at Reign as I read all of the comments popping up, "Everyone in the comments keep saying how cute Mia and East are" I say as I watch Mia blush before responding to East "Bae stop and all y'all thirsty hoes better stop commenting about how fine he is, I know he is so fall back" she says with attitude.

Looking at Zo, we both laugh loudly as East smirks clearly liking how territorial Mia is, "Babe relax you already know this dick belongs to you" he says confidently as our mouths all drop before Mia's cheeks tint red; "Keep it PG kids" Zo smirks as he looks at Mia. Reign moves closer to the camera causing our eyes to lock as I feel my heart rate increases as he just smirks, "Hey Reign" Mia says slyly as he looks away from me before greeting Mia "Hey Mi, Zo and Amara" while smiling.

The doorbell rings making me go collect the food before tipping the delivery man, walking back into the kitchen I hear I'll Kill You play through the speaker as Zo and Mia turn towards me before Mia starts twerking.

"Yo yo chill Mia, don't get me tight bro" East shouts causing us all to laugh including Reign; "Okay y'all we're gonna go eat but lemme just show you guys what we're about to eat" Mia says as she shows them the seafood boil before ending it. 

                ☀️Next Afternoon☀️

Baby Shark plays through the car as Zo, Mia and Amara along with Yosohn drive towards Easton's house for the get together; "Girl we are so late" Jayda says as they park the car in a driveway that is already almost filled with cars. "Girl you thinking about that, I'm wondering who all these damn cars belong to" Mia says as she unbuckles a sleeping Yosohn from his car seat as Zo grabs his bag. Knocking on the door we wait for someone to answer before the door swings back revealing a woman with a faint smile wearing an apron, "Hi Ma Dukes" Mia greets her as she is pulled into a hug before the woman turns to me.

"You must be Amara" the woman smiles at Amara before pulling her into a hug "Oh sorry baby, I'm Ma Dukes Easton's mother" she introduces herself with an extended arm making Amara smile before shaking her hand. Zo moves forward introducing himself before she leads us into the living room where the guys are chilling, "Let me lay Yosohn in Kai's room" Ma Dukes says as she takes Papa from Mia's arms as the guys make their way towards us.

"Hey thick mamas" East shouts from across the room making us laugh as Mia glares at him clearly embarrassed by his loud self, "Hey y'all" he says as he hugs us before rubbing Amara's bump. "Neph is growing" East exclaims causing Amara to punch his chest before turning towards Mia grabbing her waist and pulling her in for a hug not before pecking her lips several times.

Reign wraps his arms around Amara from behind causing her to turn around to see who it was before meeting his eyes, "Hey baby mother" he whispers before hugging her and kissing her forehead. Pulling apart the pair turn around to find their friends all smirking at the, "Friends huh?" Zo asks sarcastically asks causing everyone else to laugh as Reign flips them over and Amara rolls her eyes.

"Mia" a little voice shouts as a little girl runs from outside at full speed towards Mia's open arms, standing up whilst hugging Kairi tightly "Hie princess" she says as she moves the curls out of her little face. "Yoyo here?" she asks softly suddenly shy because of all the new faces looking her way, "Yoyo is sleeping right now but when he wakes up you can play together okay baby?" Mia says causing Kairi to nod before burrowing her head into Mia's neck. Stepping forward, Amara softly rubs her back before introducing herself "Hie cutie, I'm Amara, what's your name?" she asks before Kai raises her head looking at Mia who nods before she says "I Kairi" making everyone coo at the sight.

After all of the introductions, everyone decides to sit outside around the pool as the kids played on the swing set and all of the inflatable kid's games; the barbeque was well on its way and people had started eating. "Stop stealing my child" East whines as Kai rests her head on her boobs, "You're just jealous that she loves me more than you" Mia retorts smugly as she grabs a wing from his plate earning a glare from him.

Amara was eating the ribs, steak and chicken that filled her plate before Reign grabbed the plate frowning down at her, giggling because she had been caught "Hey Reigny I got us some food" she says with a slight smile causing him to smack his lips; "Nah don't try lie now, go sit ya ass down while I make you a plate."

Stomping her feet she heads to her seat as Ma Dukes laughs before going after her, "You know he's just looking out for you" she says once she sits next to her; "I know but sometimes I can't help it, these cravings is hard to ignore" she says looking sad. Reign appears with her plate along with Zo who has already started eating, "I better not see you getting food Amara, if you want anything you come tell me" he says seriously causing her to pout and just nod; "Boy stop talking to her like a child" Ma Dukes says smacking the back of her neck.

Inanna comes out with a now awake Yosohn in her arms as she heads towards Mia who takes him, "I heard him crying when I went inside" she explains making Mia smile at her; "Thanks girl, I was just about to wake him up" Mia replies moving the hair from his face. Seeing Dave sitting down Yosohn squirms in his mother's arms who ends up putting him down watching as he runs towards Dave who sees him coming opens his arms, "Hey papa" he says as East hugs him while Yosohn rests his head on his chest.

East rubs his back happy that Yosohn and him had built a bond just Mia and Kiari had built theirs; "This is why you left me baby" Mia asks Yosohn while sitting down next to them. People continue to socialise with each other enjoying the pool and watching as the kids played with one another.

"Yo baby, we're going to hit the blunt" East tells Mia who is sitting with the girls, "Okay bae" Mia replies as he leans down to peck her lips before biting her lip causing everyone around them to snicker. "Mind yours, this my girl" East says walking away as everyone else scoffs, "Y'all are so cute it's actually sickening" Zo states as Mia rolls her eyes before replying "Leave me and my man alone" as Inanna just sips her juice enjoying the company.

"I'm so happy that you guys are here cause I'm tired of being around the boys at every event" Inanna says cheerfully towards her new friends; "Girl you are strong cause I could never handle half the shit those guys do" Amara says smiling at her. Ma Dukes looks out into the backyard happy that everyone is enjoying each other's company knowing this was just the beginning of the gatherings of their growing family.

East corners Mia just as she leaves the bathroom pushing her back into the room before locking the door, "What the hell East? Zo and Amara are waiting for me downstairs" she says looking up at him; "Girl they can wait, I'm tryna love on my baby" he says pulling her by her waist. Smiling up at him, Mia leans up pouting her lips causing East to lean down attaching their lips that move slowly against each other as their tongues intertwine. His hands wander down to her butt grabbing it before a knock on the door pulls them apart, "I don't know how you thought we wouldn't notice that you're both not downstairs, get y'all nasty asses out" Ma Dukes says from behind the door.

Meanwhile, Reign and Amara are the only ones by Mia's car just talking to each other, "Why didn't you tell your fans who I am?" Reign asks randomly; "Because I want you to do it when you're ready" Amara answers causing Reign to smile amazed at how much she cared for him. Trapping her against the car he slowly closes in on her, "What are you doing?" she asks in a low voice, looking into her eyes he smiles "Doing something I've been waiting to do all day" and with that their lips meet.

His hands move down her body before resting right above her butt as their tongues explore each one another's mouths, his hands extending to grab her butt. A person clearing their throat forces the pair to pull apart as Reign curses under his breath before turning around, all of their friends including Ma Dukes all wearing smirks on their faces; "So much for he's just my baby daddy huh?" Mia says looking at Amara with a smug expression.

      📸I N S T A G R A M   P O S T S:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 2K 12
"Finding happiness within because that's where true joy lies." Damilola Amarachi Oyelowo is an independent doctor forging a new life for herself in t...
171 8 11
Jae, like most young women from her neighborhood, has big dreams and even bigger plans for her life. Yet, where she comes from, dreams don't always c...
124 2 24
"Life is like a sketchbook. There's a beginning and an end. When you start, your drawings will start simple but become more detailed over time. Some...
6K 197 22
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...