Electric Sparks - Bakukami

By sometiredperson_

In Katsuki Bakugou's eyes, feelings were stupid. He couldn't waste his time over some silly little emotion. H... More

✩ Important before we begin ✩
✩ 𝟷. π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš•πš•πš’ π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟸. πš‚πšπšžπšπš’ π™³πšŠπšπšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟹. π™»πšŽπš π™ΌπšŽ π™·πšŽπš•πš™ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ✩
✩ 𝟺. πš…πš’πšπšŽπš˜ π™ΆπšŠπš–πšŽ π™²πšŠπšπšŠπšœπšπš›πš˜πš™πš‘πšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟻. πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• πšƒπš˜ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ✩
✩ 𝟼. πšπšŽπšžπš—πš’πšπšŽπš ✩
✩ 𝟽. 𝙰 π™³πšŠπšπšŽ? ✩
✩ 𝟿. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ π™ΌπšŽ π™½πš˜πš  ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟢. π™²πš›πš’πš’πš—πš π™Έπšœπš—'𝚝 π™΅πš˜πš› πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πšŽπšŠπš” ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟷. πš€πšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ ✩
✩ 𝟷2. π™Ώπš‘πš˜πš—πšŽ π™±πšžπšπšπš’ ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟹. π™»πš˜πšπšœ 𝙾f πš…πšŠπš›πš’πšŽπšπš’ ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟺. π™²πš˜πš–πš‹πšŠπš πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟻. 𝙸 π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟼. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš–πšŽ π™±πšŠπšŒπš” ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟽. π™΅πš’πšπš‘πš π™ΌπšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟾. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš—'𝚝 πš‚πšπš˜πš™ π™ΌπšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟿. π™·πš’πš– ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟢. πšƒπš˜πš˜ πš€πšžπš’πšŽπš ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟷. π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ πšƒπš˜πš˜ ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟸. πš†πš‘πš’ ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟹. π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟺. π™Όπš’ π™Έπšπš’πš˜πš ✩

✩ 𝟾. π™±πšžπš‹πš‹πš•πšŽπšπšžπš– π™°πš—πš πš‚πšπš›πšŠπš πš‹πšŽπš›πš›πš’ ✩

2K 62 43
By sometiredperson_

"So where do you want to go first??" Hitoshi questioned. The group of 4 were huddled together, as crowds of people pushed past, trying to get on the ride they wanted.

Izuku shrugged, "I could use with some food...really craving some Cotton Candy at the moment..."

"The Ferris Wheel seems fun!!" Denki suggested, his eyes lighting up as he watched the pattern spin round, "Or if we don't like that then mayb-" Denki got a sudden push and stumbled on Kastuki. Denki wanted to, at the moment, dig a very deep hole in the ground, and just stay there.

Katsuki caught Denki, and looked up, shouting,
"AYE. MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS YOU DAMN EXTRA!" Who did that person think they were?! Pushing people around like that! Unbelievable...

He then turned his gaze to a bright pink Denki.
Katsuki thought he looked, in a way, cute. However, it wasn't stupid feelings. Of course it wasn't. "You doin okay, Dunce?" He helped the boy up, and Denki didn't say anything for a while. It seemed strange to Denki, about how Katsuki did have a soft side, but didn't show it that often. When he did show his soft side, however, it was always charming to Denki.

"Yeah! I'm all good, Tsuki! Don't worry about me!"
Denki cursed to himself for stammering in that sentance. As Katsuki was still checking to make sure Denki was okay, Izuku had that same glare return.
The reason he came to this Fariground, specifically, was so he could spend time with Katsuki.

He then stared down Hitoshi, making him feel very uneasy. Why did that guy have to take Denki to this place? Of all places...

"WELL I AM ALLOWED TO WORRY ABOUT YOU, YOU'RE SOMEONE I CAN FUCKING TOLERATE. AND. THAT'S RARE, YA KNOW?!"

"Kat! I promise I'm okay!!"

Izuku huffed and grabbed a hold of Katsuki, pulling him aside. "Okay..here's a suggestion. Since Denki came with Hitoshi, you two will go on the Ferris Wheel. Since Katsuki agreed to-"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, since when did I say you can call me Katsuki?!" Katsuji shoved Izuku away, anger filling up his eyes.

"Kacchan, I have known you ever since we were five and I still can't use your first name?!" Izuku did a facepalm before dragging it down his face, groaning.
Hitoshi and Denki were just silently laughing. "Fine, Okay. So, Since Kacchan came with me, he can come to the Cotton Candy stall with me. Sounds good?"

Hitoshi nodded to show his agreement. "Sounds good to me!" Denki exclaimed. Katsuki didn't want to go with the damn nerd. This was just another one of his excuses to get the two alone. He also, certainly, didn't want Denki to be with that Hitoshi. Something about this eye-bag freak irked Katsuki. The two were extremely close for Katsuki's liking. However, it was reasonable that the two did go, since it was their date.

Their date. Katsuki rolled his shoulders in frustration. Yet, he shook his head and agreed. His Father always told him, that boys couldn't have crushes on boys.

If that's what he grew up with,
What was this feeling he kept feeling?

———

"KACCHAN!! I'VE LOST YOU!!" Izuku was running around, trying to search for Katsuki. In Izuku's mind, he could hear Katsuki's words loud and clear.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE A WHOLE-ASS PERSON, DEKU?!"

Izuku chuckled while running behind the roasted chesnuts stool. As much as he wanted to stay, since the smell was so delicious, he kept looking for his crush. I'm going to get murdered for this, am I...
He took a deep breath and called out. "KATSUKI BAKUGOU"

In the distance, Izuku could see small sparks in the air. Shortly followed by an angry pomeranian running towards him. "CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME DEKU, I FUCKING DARE YOU." Izuku just shook his head and laughed. Katsuki stopped the explosions. Yeah, he heard Izuku's laugh all the time,
But this laugh seemed different. He wasn't sure if it was in a good, or bad way. Katsuki just smirked at him. "So, Cotton Candy, huh? What are you, 8?"

Izuku scoffed and did a light punch to him. "HEY! Cotton Candy is delicious! Arguably one of the best snacks ever. We are going to have some each." Izuku dragged Kastuki towards the cotton candy stool.

"Yeah, can I get a Bubble Gum flavour for me and..." Izuku looked over to Katsuki, who looked angry as usual.

"I'll take a Strawberry one. But don't make it too sweet otherwise I'll blast you to GODDAMN HELL!"
Katsuki leaned over the counter waving his arm up to cause an explosion. The poor guy who was running the stall was absolutely terrified of the boy. He leaned back, shuddering as the boy got closer.

"KACCHAN! I'm so sorry sir, he has anger issues" The boy dragged Katsuki away and made sure to mouth those last two words as he didn't want Katsuki to make a scene.

"No...it's fine! Really!" He trembled as he grabbed the sticks and started mixing up the flavours for the Bubble Gum, and the not-too-sweet strawberry. After 30 seconds of holding the sticks in the whirling sticky mixture, the owner held up a bright blue and a red Cotton candy. "That will be..." the owner hesitated as he didn't want to anger Katsuki anymore, "Thirteen dollars...I'm sorry... I only take dollars.."

Izuku searched through his wallet and fished out a 20$ note. He smiled before giving it to the owner. "Keep the change. Have a good day, sir!"

———

The two walked down to sit on a bench. Izuku enjoyed his Bubble Gum Cotton candy.
Katsuki, on the other hand, wasn't too happy. "Damnit...he still made it too sickly sweet."
Katsuki noticed that the boy looked a bit upset, and seeing him upset, made Izuku's spirits low too.
Quickly thinking, he held out his Cotton Candy.

"You want to trade, Kacchan?"

Katsuki looked at the sickly treat as if it was poisonous. How could he trust the damn nerd?!
Then again, Izuku was only trying to help. He sighed, before giving in and swapping sticks with Deku. Katsuki took a bite, feeling a bit better.
The Bubble Gum sweet treat was a lot nicer than the Strawberry one. Izuku smiled as he watched the boy eat his Cotton Candy quietly. Luckily for Izuku, he liked the strawberry flavour just as much as the Bubble Gum.

While he was eating, Katsuki's mind wandered to what Denki was doing. About what him and that Hitoshi could be doing. He just had to know, except he didn't want to intervene, as he would be seen as such a huge jerk. Plus, why was he even still thinking about Denki?! He's just a stupid, fucking idiot.
Denki had been on his mind all week, and there was no sign of stopping.

"Kacchan? Are you okay?"

Katsuki looked up and noticed the damn nerd.
Right...Katsuki forgot why he was even here. "Yeah, I'm fine, Deku." The two stood up, and Izuku had an idea.

He took out his phone and smiled. "Let's take a photo, Kaachan! You know, to remember this memory!" Izuku went up to a lady to ask her to take a picture of the two. Reluctantly, she agreed. Katsuki shook his head and turned to walk away.

"I'm good." Katsuki felt a hand grasp onto him.
Immediately, his mind went to the sludge villian.
"Deku, let go of-"

The boy was cut off, as his childhood friend, Izuku Midoriya, was kissing him. The lady took a snapshot of the picture and handed it back to Izuku. Katsuki didn't kiss back. Instead, he pushed him away and had a mixture of emotions. Confusion, anger, worry.
"WHAT THE FUCK, MIDORIYA?!" Izuku nodded his head and backed away, as Katsuki was slowly walking towards him.

"Right...and that is my cue to leave...thanks for tonight, Kacchan!"

"HEY WAIT! DELETE THAT FUCKING PICTURE!"

Izuku ran into the crowd to not be seen by Katsuki. Of course he magically disappears when Katsuki needed him most. He needed him to delete that picture. What if that picture got sent somewhere?!
What if was sent to the Class 1-A group?! He frantically searched his in his pockets for his phone.

Katsuki cursed to himself. "FUCKING DAMNIT!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 516 58
[Book 2 is out with a few chapters] When Izuku found he wasn't getting a quirk his world came crashing down. In hopes of cheering Izuku up, Inko take...
665K 27.9K 27
ARC 1 (COMPLETED) ARC 2 (COMPLETED) Izuku Midoriya was getting fed up. Fed up with what, you may ask? Fed up with the endless flirting. No matter how...
198K 9.3K 23
{BakuDeku, Temporarily Blind Katsuki Au} ~Some mistakes get made That's alright, that's okay In the end it's better for me That's the moral of the st...
11.1K 375 21
Izuku Midoryia wanted to be a hero his whole life and was bullied for it since he was 'quirkless. Izuku Midoryia was told that he would NEVER get a q...