Ineffable. [D. Malfoy]

By sirizziuss

If he was the devil, she was his creator. For her angelic stance lasted so long- until his demons twisted her... More

introduction.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
I
II
III
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thank you.

thirteen.

1.9K 125 181
By sirizziuss

{warning - abuse}

" I came back to see you."

Lies, fucking lies. She watched the way Scorpius's eyes flickered over to her. He didn't want to come to see her. It was an excuse. And she was already pissed off about what happened when he left two weeks ago. He visited for business, for his father. She knew that the moment he walked into the room. His blue eyes were vibrant and bright, his white skin was slightly pale but had more colour than usual. He deemed that his work was "very fun" and returned briefly for a "check up" before apparating away again tomorrow morning.

Esme kept her mouth shut as he pulled his lips away from her skin.

"Did I do something wrong?" he mumbled, returning to his actions.

Memories of Mr.Malfoy flashed in her mind. The feeling of his wand circling against her core, his cold and long fingers trailing up the inside of her thigh, and then just with one quick snap. The pure bliss she was experiencing vanished instantly. She wasn't mad at Nolly for bursting in on their little heated session. No, she was livid at Scorpius.

The entire time she at the manor, Scorpius had been treating her like an absolute fragile doll. He threw harsh words at her face, taking the back with the weakest apologies, never wanting to meet her eyes. He would leave for hours, only coming back to sleep in the bed beside her and with that plant wet, messy kisses along her collarbone and neck. She hated the feeling, each time closing her eyes to picture his father.

But now, as Scorpius sucked the skin on her neck harder, Mr.Malfoy's mysterious grey eyes would lurk into the depths of her brain, taking over her mind and sending her over the moon with euphoria. She pictured the way his soft rosy lips would feel against her skin. She would have been able to feel his lips on hers if it hadn't been for Scorpius's arrival. She imagined his warm breath, fanning across the side of her neck, his peppermint breath consuming her scenes as if it was the only smell she could obtain. She tried to feel the coldness of his fingers rubbing against her cheek but snapped her eyes open as Scorpius's rough ones were harshly handling her skin. She took a step in bed, pushing him away.

"I cant do this anymore Scorpius?"

"What can't you do?"

Anger flared inside of her. Was he really that stupid that he was blind to see how much she rigorously hated his actions? Could he not see she was completely and utterly out of love with him. Was he that oblivious to notice that she could not feel the same way? That she never would. Not ever again. She was a changed person who couldn't handle his harsh words and demanding attitude any longer.

She didn't want to be the girl who got pushed around by there boyfriend. She aspired to grow and become strong and independent again. Her brain recollected a flash of memories. All the recent times she spent with Mr.Malfoy. He was teaching her to step out of her comfort zone. To speak up when it was hard. To tell the truth, and not to fear it because it's better than facing a lie. She hadn't realized how much he had actually been helping her until now. Until she no longer desired to have a romantic relationship with Scorpius.

"Me and you Scorpius. This was never going to work and you knew that."

"It was working until you started acting like a bitch"

She sucked in a large breath, eyes widening at his harsh words. "Go to hell." she mumbled, turning away from him. She heard his breath in, a loud breath and then exhale. It reminded her of Mr.Malfoy. And then he spoke, his voice echoed around her room.

"Okay, Fine, Yes. I understand completely. We don't work anymore."

She blinked quickly, looking up at him, a puzzled expression spreading across her features. His voice was filled with pure confidence.

"Did you just agree with me?"

He nodded, a small glorious smile taking over his lips. Esme caught a hint of relief in his eyes before it passed and was taking over with reassurance.

His mouth opened to speak, and she eyed him carefully, waiting for the words to fall from his lips. "We are having breakfast with my father tomorrow. I'll see you at 8am, before I have to leave again". With that, he stalked out of her room, adding a little hop to his step.

She tried to open her mouth to tell him no. That she would not be joining the two of them for breakfast, but seeing that he left her no option to respond, she simply had no choice but to comply. Her stomach twisted at the thought of Mr.Malfoy.

She was terrified to see him, especially with everything that had happened tonight. She wondered how he would act around her. Laying down on her bed, she pictured him with a cold expression. Lips firmly shut together as his eyes would bore into hers from across the table. There was no way she would be able to fall asleep tonight. Closing her eyes, she tried to remain still, but the wandering of Draco's touch was imprinted on her skin. He had made her feel like his. She felt complied with him. Even if it was for a couple of minutes. She wanted more. Her body twisted and turned, the bed making loud squeaky noises. Esme mind wandered to the million scenarios that could play out. She felt sick, her stomach-churning. Curling her body together, she pushed to the end of the bed, gripping the top of the sheet cover tightly, as shivers rang down her spine, making her body shudder.

His previous words from tonight rang in her ears-the warning signs going off in her head.

"Pardonne-moi. J'ai perdu le contrôle. Ça ne se reproduira plus" (Forgive me. I lost control. It won't happen again)

Her heart sunk again.

What the hell had she gotten herself into?

Her heart raced with anticipation wondering what tomorrow might have in store for her.

Esme sat at the long dinner table, once again, except this time Scorpius has decided to bring home a friend, Ethan Flint.

The moment she had sat down beside him, he divulged into a conversation about himself and his stupid achievements. She tried to sound interested as he continued, yapping her poor ear off.

Her eyes would wander over to Mr.Malfoy, who was quietly reader the daily prophet, his eyebrows furrowed together as he read along the lines. When Ethan turned back to Scorpius to speak about work matters, she silently ate her food staring at her plate. Her eyes wandered up to his. When she looked up, he was already watching her with hard eyes. The grey colour was solid, no longer the liquidy softness and hunger from the night before. Her stomach twisted, sending a wrenching feeling to her heart. Quickly looking away, she continued eating her food in silence.

She heard him shift from his seat but kept her eyes down, refusing to meet his glance. And then she heard him move again and it was impossible. There was an urge inside of her.  Pleading her to have more and take as much she could get of him. When her brown hues locked with his, she gulped quickly. The tension was unbearable- it felt like Scorpius and Ethan weren't present in the room. Nothing else mattered as her eyes remained locked with his. Her cheeks flushed slightly as her eyes trailed down to his hand rested on the top of the table.

The green veins were prominently evident, his long fingers only wearing only one ring today. The same one she saw in the library. Her mind wandered too far places, wondering how it would feel to have his touch on her skin again. Now that he was right in front of her, she was desperate for it- More than ever.

Just then, the doors burst open, and a beautiful woman walked in. Her green eyes were vibrant full of excitement. She looked no older than thirty. Her long legs were in a pair of black leggings, her upper body covered in a baggy black dress shirt, the front two buttons were popped open, revealing her perky breasts. Her wavy brown hair flowed down her back, and although it seemed the woman had just women up, she looked perfect. Utter confusion spread through her mind as the woman moved near Draco. She froze in her seat. The spoon she was holding slipped from her grasp, falling with a loud crash on her glass plate. Tears pooled in her eyes, and she blinked furiously, trying to get them to stop. Her heart cracked.

He had used her for his own enjoyment.

He was with someone.

"Hello dear, who may you be?" her voice rang like a melody in her ears. It was soft and silky, matching her exquisite persona. Esme was nothing like the woman- she didn't have long legs and a perfect body. She didn't have bright green eyes that lured with passion. She felt like shit compared to the women.

"Um excuse me. I don't feel well." She mumbled.

A tear trickled down her cheek, and Mr.Malfoy's eyes softened at the sight. She stood up and heard Ethan's chair also screech across the dining room floor. He turned towards her with wide eyes.

"Scorpius told me you cry a lot. But I didn't think you would cry over nothing." he whispered, a slight sneer hidden behind the fake kindness. His voice pierced into her heart, all the way down to her brain. Her eyes flickered to Scorpius, who held a smug smile across his face.

She felt more tars begin to pool in the corners but blinked even faster in the hope they wouldn't fall in front of everyone. Each person in the room had their eyes locked on hers, a full audience that she never asked for. Turning on her heels, she pushed the thick black doors open, rushing out of the dining hall. She tried to find the stairs but forgot the way since she had never been to this side of the Manor before. Footsteps approached from behind her, and she turned her eyes, focusing on the two people walking towards her.

The sound of Scorpius and Ethan's laughs rang in her ears, and she shook, petrified. As Ethan took another step forward, he grabbed her wrist harshly, thrusting his body closer to his hers. She whimpered, twisting her body to the side to get out of his grasp. Scorpius then grabbed her other free wrist, both pushed her into the nearest wall. Her head slammed against it, and they cackled loudly. The voices were faintly inaudible, the sounds drifting like waves away from her brain. Ethan leaned down, his eyes focused on hers. A sinister look passed through his eyes, and her heart drummed in fear. She opened her mouth to speak, but he lifted his hand, slapping her hard across the face.

Her cheek stunk, but not painfully. She was used to this type of pain. And then he slapped her again- this time the pain increased. A burning heat inflamed in both her cheeks, now becoming slightly numb due to the hardness of Ethan's hands on her skin. Her body sunk down onto the floor, and she caught Scorpius look over at Ethan, his head nodding in approval- before she could figure out what they were agreeing to, Ethan's dress shoe collided with her stomach kicking her harshly. She cried out, hoping he would come to save her.

"No one's going to help you. Ungrateful bitch." he spat.

"He always heals me." she mumbled. The words tumbled out of her mouth before she could process what she had just said.

He comes to me in times of need.

"Who. Scorpius?"

He kicked her again, and her eyes snapped shut as a souring pain flooded through her body, hitting her like a bunch of bricks. Her chest heaved, trying to regain her breath as more tears fell down her face. She was in full agony, refusing to move. She stilled her mouth snap shut due to the amount of pain she was in.

She wasn't thinking of Scorpius. She wasn't thinking of anyone else but him.

Mr.Malfoy.

Her eyes shut as he stopped. The voices drowned out, disappearing in the midst of her pain. She slummed back in relief, hoping she was right. And that he would actually come.

When Esme's eyes peered open again, the woman from earlier was hovering over her. She squinted, trying to focus on the woman.

"Dear, who did this to you?" she questioned, growing nervous. The lady twiddled with her fingers, pacing back and forth on her heels. Sitting up slightly, she felt a painful sting in the side of her stomach, causing her to flinch before sliding back down on the couch. Her eyes fluttered again, her head pounding against her skull. She opened her mouth to respond, but the lady cut her off. "Mr. Malfoy left for work the moment you left the dining room, but he's on his way back down. I'm Claire. He's training me to become a healer."

Esme's head fell back in relief. Her shoulders relaxed against the cool material of the couch. She wanted to respond back to Claire, but her mouth remained glued shut. The pain was becoming unbearable. It reminded her of the cell. She could laugh at the irony of how her situation rarely changed. Her eyes shut again as she told herself everything would be okay.

He would be here soon.

When her eyes opened again, she was in a dark room. Her shoulders melted against the soft texture of the bed, her head rested on two pillows. The faint smell of peppermint and cinnamon filled her scenes, and she turned her head to the side, inhaling the scent of the pillow. A warm aroma of cologne filled the room. Head still laying on the pillow she looked across the room at a crackling fire near the corner. Beside a bookshelf.

Her movements came to a sudden halt when she realized the room she was in.

No. It couldn't be.

Mr. Malfoy would never allow her back in his room. Her head turned to the other side, and she was rewarded with the view of the gardens just past the glass doors.

She was in his room.

The knob turned, and Esme shut her eyes as the sound of footsteps approaching the farthest side of the room, near the fireplace.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" Mr.Malfoy's voice quietly whispered fiercely.

"I spilled wine by accident, the house elf's just gave me a fresh shirt from the wash." Claire responded, her voice trembled. Good thing she wasn't the only person who found him intimidating.

Esme's heart slightly filled again. He didn't use her, but she didn't know for sure.

"Very well. You can go now, I'll heal her."

His bedroom door shut, and she could hear his footsteps pad across the floor, standing right before her. She could feel his presence as a fresh smell of cigar and peppermint emitted from his muscular body.

"You can stop pretending to be sleep."

Her eyes opened, nervously peering up at him. His eyes were still hard, but a hidden soften was present below the surface. Her heart raced from the way his glasses were perched above his eyes. His eyes moved along her features, his face tightening at the sight of the bruises spread across her cheeks.

"Why am I in you room?."

His eyes widened at her forward question, taking a step closer. He sat down on the edge of the bed, still keeping a small amount of distance between their bodies.

"I need to heal you."

She shifted slightly, trying to sit up for him, until an aching pain strike in her lower abdomen, flying across the rest of her stomach. She groaned, feeling limp- her body falling straight back down on the bed.

"I'm sorry. it- It hurts." She whimpered, fresh tears filling her big brown eyes. His face softened, releasing a loud sigh as his eyes gazed upon her wet skin that was soaked in tears. Every so slightly, he lifted his hand, the pad of his thumb touched her warm skin as he began to wipe her falling tears away. She leaned into his touch, feeling nothing but comfort as he caressed her skin gently.

He then moved his body further onto the bed, brushing against hers. His other hand rose to wipe both sides of her face. His fingers grazed her skin as she began to weep in his hold. She could no longer contain the pain coursing through her body. Esme felt safe with him like she could be herself. Shushing her slightly, he pulled his wand up from the side of his blazer.

Her cheeks blushed, remembering how it felt against her core yesterday. hH shook his head, almost like he was trying to shake out the unreasonable thoughts out of his own head. "Can I lift your shirt?". His eyes locked with hers in a concerning manner.

"Yes."

Slowly his fingers moved towards the bottom of her skirt, he began to raise the material overtop the surface of her stomach. She jolted slightly at the feeling of his cool touch against her hot, burning skin. He lifted her shirt halfway up, as her bare stomach was now present for him to see. She gulped as his fingers rubbed against her flesh, her body filling with small goosebumps. His grey hues locked with hers for a split second before he turned his focus back to her bruised stomach. His wand lifted, and he begins muttering a spell she couldn't quite understand.

Her fingers grasped the sheet of the bed as the light passing into her skin begun to sting. Her face scrunched up, and he noticed immediately stopping his actions.

"I apologize, did I hurt you."

"No."

His eyebrows rose, but he nodded again, returning to his actions.

"I would like to know who did this to you."

She had a feeling he was going to ask her, her mouth parted to speak, ready to expose his son's and Ethans abusive actions towards her. But then something in her mind flashed, and she decided not to tell him.

" I fell."

"I'm not buying that."

"It was quite the fall." she mumbled, looking away from his gaze. She couldn't meet his eyes when she was lying. She couldn't look into his piercing stare and not utter the truth.

"I'm tired Mr.Malfoy."

It wasn't a lie. Her body felt weak, and she wanted to rest. The cool breeze of the room fell upon her skin, and she shivered. Mr.Malfoy then reached towards her small frame, pulling her shirt back down her stomach before lifting her up into his arms. Her eyes flew to his in surprise. He removed a hand from his tight grip on her body, lifting the covers from the bed and then setting her down on his mattress underneath the covers. His mouth was inches away from hers's and she wanted to lean up and press their lips together. She ached to feel his lips against hers.

Mr.Malfoy lifted his pointer finger, smoothly pushing away some strands of hair away from her face.

"Je sais quand tu mens." ( I know when you are lying.)

"Je sais." (I know), she whispered. He leaned back up, pulling the covers to the top of her body.

"Allez vous dormir. Je m'occuperai de toi. Je suis là maintenant." (Go to sleep. I'll take care of you. I'm here now.)

Just this one time.

She was going to let him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 1 20
Draco Malfoy has found a calling in the Potions Research Department within the Ministry of Magic - department he helped set up. That is until a myste...
38.3K 1.4K 32
โ™กโ™คโ™ก "Was she beautiful?" "She was like a goddess." "Why did she love you?" "I don't know why. I never deserved her." "Why did she leave?" "Because...
20.9K 848 10
If Draco and Astoria Malfoy had been better people from the start, they would not have ended up married to each other. A life together is just the pr...