Blood was our faith/Changlix

By Sunooscrown

"Are you sure you donate me your blood every two weeks?"Felix asked me doubtfully. "Shut it and let's go."I a... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•5•
•6•
Hyunjin
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
Love cuz why not
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
Important
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•

•4•

377 17 7
By Sunooscrown

„I get it.It's risky especially for you Changbin but If you don't do it...it's his last week."the doctor explained it.

I looked at Felix who's eyes got taken over guiltily."I will let you two discuss this out a-„

„I do it"I answered straight foward.Both of them starred at me with big eyes.

„These are awesome news!We would like to contact your parents."the doctor said smiling at me kindly.

„I don't have parents,only my brother but he lives in Australia."Felix answered without any expression.

„Hm I guess it's fine.You are old enough to do your own choises and you aren't alone."

The doctor left the room when Felix sprung out of his bed,standing infront of me.

„Are you sure you donate me your blood every 2 weeks?"Felix asked me doubtfully.

„Shut it and let's go"I answered shutting him down.

I went outside when I heared Felix calling my name.I went inside and blushed immediately.He was standing there half nacked when he yelled „Turn around and dont look at me!"

„Yo Dude YOU called me!"

„Yea but no one told you to stare at me!"

„That's du-"I wanted to yell back but he was actually right.No one told me to look at his body.I'm feeling like an idiot.

„We are both mens so who cares now what do you need?"I turned around trying not to look at his body directly but I couldn't take my eyes off his body.

„C-can you maybe help me and give me my Hoodie?"he stuttered and I breathed out loudly hearing his high voice."Hes adorable"I said and slapped myself.

He looked at me in shock when I hit my head with my hand.I took the hoodie and looked outside of the window."Are you sure you want to wear that?Its a hot day."I said not giving him the hoodie.

„Please just give me this hoodie!"he now screamed at me looking mad and frustrated.He was looking at the floor and added „I cut myself and no one needs to see it,are you happy now."

Cutting?"I asked myself still not giving him the hoodie.

I took his arms and looked at the scars on his wrist."Here"I said and threw at him my watch and a few silver bracelets I wore today.

„Stop looking at me like that.It's too hot today so you will wear a Shirt with short sleeves and just cover it with the watch and the bracelets."I said embarrassed because I usually never acted like that.

"What do you want from me?He finally decided to ask.

"Nothing for now on,just play along and stay quiet alright?"I answered smirking when he nodded.

He was still standing there half nacked.I looked at him confused but after a few seconds I realised he hadn't had a Tshirt with him.I coughed taking out a Shirt out of my back and giving it to the boy.

"Wear it,it may smells like me so no dumb comments."He nodded and put my shirt on and fixed his outfit.I quickly buyed some snacks from the cafeteria and when I came back and couldn't believe what I saw.

"Where are your freckles???"I asked him gasping out loud."I hide them.They don't look pretty."he answered putting something into his backpack.

"Don't say that.There's no boy in our school with freckles."I murmured giving him the snacks."Let's go home,my car is standing outside."

(How he looked like UwU I love Felix/He deserves so much love and he should remember we really love his freckles~Its his charming point like his voice and character)

"Are you feeling comfortable?"I asked him clearly because he looked like he wants to go out.

"I-its fine"

"Here take my phone and play some music you like.I actually wanted to drive to the mall with you in Busan if its fine?"I asked him while handing him my phone and driving at the same time.

"Busan?"he asked and thats when I remembered that he was a new foreign student."Yea it will take a few hours so just play the music you want and if you want something to eat,I still have some snacks left."

"I definitely need a therapist.I don't like him anyways so why am I that nice."I asked myself focusing on the road.

He searched for some songs and made a playlist on spotify."Can I name the playlist?"he asked me and I nodded.

"There look!"he giggled exited and showed me the phone."Changlix?"I asked him and opened the window to get some fresh air.

"Our names combinated together!Chang for Changbin and Lix for Felix."I thought about it but agreed that it's a good name.

Playlist-

Twice-Let's dance the night away

Day6-Shoot me

Twice-What is love? 💕

Bigbang-Loser

BOL4-Lonely

Alessia Cara-Scars to your beutiful

Magic-Cold play

Charlie Puth-Attention

Sam smith-I'm not the only one

Kelsea Ballerini-Homecoming Queen

(It's a mix of Changbin's and Lixie's Spotify playlist/mine too hehe)

"Twice lover huh?"I asked him smirking after I saw him dance cutely.

"Yes!"he vocalised while singing to the beat.He didn't looked that shy anymore,more like that he's confident.

I gave in and sang with him.He gave me a creepy smile and chuckled."Lets dance the night away~"we harmonised together.

After we listened to the music we stayed in silence.He wasn't that bad but I still wasn't interested in being his friends but I don't show it right?We heared my personal playlist and he was quite happy and existed to hear the songs.

"Hey Changbin can I call you B-binnie?"he asked me with his deep voice what made me shiver.

"Binnie?"

"Only if you feel comfortable with the nickname."

"Just call me Changbin,it's more likeable for me the being called *binnie*"I answered and saw him looking disappointed.

I started feeling bad so I tried to change the subject."There is a big department store so we can get some food,clothes and maybe a new hair colour."

His eyes suddely lit up again like the time where he heared that we share the same blood colour.

"Can I ask you something?"I asked him looking for my wallet.

"Hm?"

"Do you like coffee or something else?"

"I love carbonated drinks..."he answered in a tiny voice.

"Arraseo,let's get something to drink."I searched for an place to park.Meanwhile Felix was searching something in his back.

"Hyung I'm sorry I have no money with me..."

Daily Chapter remember:Even if the results don't come out the way you want,keep going,stop dreaming and start living.
~Sara(Author)🐣

(Minho we are proud of you.We love you alot!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 82.8K 36
" He is just a sick boy " I don't want to admit but I care for him. He is so innocent. 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 !
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
128K 3.5K 23
Felix (omega) and his 3 overprotective brothers yoongi (beta), jungkook and minho (alphas), will move into a new city. New school is also waiting for...
14K 1K 47
❝you're my favorite sour gummy worm, hyung❞ ·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-· 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑀𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 �...