Electric Sparks - Bakukami

By sometiredperson_

In Katsuki Bakugou's eyes, feelings were stupid. He couldn't waste his time over some silly little emotion. H... More

✩ Important before we begin ✩
✩ 𝟷. π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš•πš•πš’ π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟸. πš‚πšπšžπšπš’ π™³πšŠπšπšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟹. π™»πšŽπš π™ΌπšŽ π™·πšŽπš•πš™ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ✩
✩ 𝟺. πš…πš’πšπšŽπš˜ π™ΆπšŠπš–πšŽ π™²πšŠπšπšŠπšœπšπš›πš˜πš™πš‘πšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟻. πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• πšƒπš˜ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ✩
✩ 𝟼. πšπšŽπšžπš—πš’πšπšŽπš ✩
✩ 𝟾. π™±πšžπš‹πš‹πš•πšŽπšπšžπš– π™°πš—πš πš‚πšπš›πšŠπš πš‹πšŽπš›πš›πš’ ✩
✩ 𝟿. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ π™ΌπšŽ π™½πš˜πš  ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟢. π™²πš›πš’πš’πš—πš π™Έπšœπš—'𝚝 π™΅πš˜πš› πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πšŽπšŠπš” ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟷. πš€πšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ ✩
✩ 𝟷2. π™Ώπš‘πš˜πš—πšŽ π™±πšžπšπšπš’ ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟹. π™»πš˜πšπšœ 𝙾f πš…πšŠπš›πš’πšŽπšπš’ ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟺. π™²πš˜πš–πš‹πšŠπš πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟻. 𝙸 π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟼. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš–πšŽ π™±πšŠπšŒπš” ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟽. π™΅πš’πšπš‘πš π™ΌπšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟾. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš—'𝚝 πš‚πšπš˜πš™ π™ΌπšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟷𝟿. π™·πš’πš– ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟢. πšƒπš˜πš˜ πš€πšžπš’πšŽπš ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟷. π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ πšƒπš˜πš˜ ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟸. πš†πš‘πš’ ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟹. π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ ✩
✩ 𝟸𝟺. π™Όπš’ π™Έπšπš’πš˜πš ✩

✩ 𝟽. 𝙰 π™³πšŠπšπšŽ? ✩

2.3K 68 28
By sometiredperson_

Hitoshi was laying in his bed unable to sleep. He opened his phone to check the time.

1:23am.

It wasn't unusual to the boy. He had trouble drifting off to sleep. He was replaying the memories in his head and he started to smile.

Denki Kaminari. Hitoshi did have feelings for him; it had been about 3 years since they had last seen each other, but how could Hitoshi ever afford to forget Denki? Hitoshi loved the way his eyes lit up whenever he spotted anything to do with Jolteon or Pikachu, he loved the fact that he was always in a happy mood.

He loved Denki Kaminari.

He chuckled to himself, before an idea planted in his head. A Fairground opened up recently, it wasn't far away from here.

He could ask Denki to go.

To Denki, it could be seen as a catch-up But to Hitoshi? It was a Date. Hitoshi messaged the boy, knowing he would answer him, as Denki was famously known for his disturbed nights.

Toshi 💜
Hey Denki. I was wondering if you wanted to have a catch-up with me tomorrow? Maybe spend the whole day there? It's been so long, and it was really nice to talk with you again.

Denks 💛
Yeah! That would be awesome! Where are we going??

Toshi 💜
You know that Fairground that had just opened up recently? I was thinking there.

Denki 💛
That would be amazing, Toshiii!! I can't wait! See you there!! :D

———

Denki awoke the next morning feeling more chirpier than usual. He actually managed to get some sleep last night, which was a good thing. Denki quickly got dressed, combing his hair and brushing his teeth.
He didn't want to be late for their date.

Date? No, that's not right... Toshi just said it was a catch-up. Denki looked in the mirror and checked his appearance. He went with a plain white tee, with some black trousers and a light denim jacket. On his feet were some light blue vans. Just casual wear, not too fancy, but not too shabby either.

Staring back at his reflection, Denki noticed he was slightly going different hues of pink. Denki got into a panic. If this is what he looked like getting ready, who knows what he would look like when he was with Hitoshi?! He wiped his hands down his trousers, to try and rid of the sweat on his palms, and he opened the door. He took a deep breath and hurried down to the front gate.

On the way, he saw Katsuki. He didn't mean to push past him, but when he did, Katsuki stopped and asked. "What's with the hurry, Kaminari?"

Denki let out a chuckle and scratched the back of his head, "I have a date with someone, Kit-Kat!"

The words slipped out of his mouth. Not realising what he said wrong, Katsuki eyes went wide, then quickly shifted to a glare face. "With who."
His voice was stone cold. Denki suddenly got into a state and started flinging his arms around, his face burning up.

"A DATE?! Did I say that?? I didn't mean it like that! Really! It's just a catch-up with my childhood best friend, Hotoshi Shinsou...HITOSHI! Hitoshi..." Katsuki still held his glare up on the outside.
He hated the fact that Sparky managed to get a 'date' before him. He hated the fact that Dunce Face had managed to make friends easily.

He hated that it wasn't him going on this 'date' thing with Denki. "Tch...Enjoy your stupid date." He walked away, shoulders slumped with his hands in his pockets, acting as if he didn't care.

"I WILL!" Denki waved 'bye' with a stupid smile on his stupid face, skipping away, while looking stupid, and being stupidly happy. Once Denki was out of view, Katsuki sighed, and softened his expression, still seeming angry to others.

Great. Just great. The one guy who Hanta said thought of him as "special" was now on some date with a wannabe extra?

Hitoshi Shinsou.

That name never left Katsuki. Whoever this 'Hitoshi Shinsou' was, Katsuki wanted to explode his face.
Still, he wasn't sure why he wanted to do that exactly, but Katsuki felt like he needed to. Possibly an urge, possibly an emotion. It was strange, but he felt as if he needed to do it. Walking back to the lounge, he slumped onto a nearby couch and got a message from Izuku.

The fuck does he want...

———

It ended up taking about 6 and a half hours to get to the final train stop. There had been multiple train delays on the way, however, Denki wasn't complaining. It just meant he could catch up with whatever was happening in Hitoshi's life. As the hours went by, Denki felt safe. He felt a warm fuzzy feeling.

As he listened to Hitoshi talking about his pet cats, he watched as his hair would slowly fall down every once in a while, causing the boy to run his fingers through his purple hair to keep it up. He looked as his indigo eyes were shining as the light reflected on it. Denki watched as the sunlight reflected on his face, causing Hitoshi to have a glowing aura around him.

Are feelings coming back for him?
After 3 years of not seeing him?

"Kami!" Denki looked back up at Hitoshi, to see him smiling. "We're here."

-

It was 4:56pm, and Denki looked around the fairground. It had gotten fairly dark, somehow, and the lights all over were illuminating the park. Denki had never seen anything like it. It was truly a beautiful sight to see. The Ferris Wheel doing a light pattern, the Carousel having glow sections on some of the horses, the Helter Skelter having bright lights at the enterance. Multiple people walked past, and Denki was so intrance with everything around him.
Hitoshi looked down at the blonde and smiled.
It was always nice to see Denki smile.

Denki looked up, grinning wide as he pointed up. Fairy lights were connecting food courts.
From the Cotton Candy stand, to the chocolate marshmellows, to the Sushi stand, to a selection of roasted chesnuts. Everything smelled delicious, and Denki ran off, not knowing where to go first.
Hitoshi let him go, and chuckled a bit. Sure, Denki was energetic and loud, and he can be chaotic at times, but that's what he admired about him.

-

Denki was looking at the map, messaging Shinsou that he was there. There was so many places Denki wanted to go. He stopped looking at the map to pinpoint where to go when he heard a voice.

"Sparky?"

Denki whipped his head around and spotted Katsuki. He ran up to Katsuki and hugged him, grinning wide. "TSUKI!!! Your here too??" Katsuki seemed a bit startled that Denki was holding him tight. Yet, he felt safe too. It wasn't like the grip from the sludge villain. He let go after a while, and chuckled.

"Yeah, the damn nerd invited me here." He remembered why Denki was here, and the boy formed a scowl on his face again. "I'm guessing you're here with this 'Shinsou' guy..." Denki eagerly nodded, and he looked off into the distance.

"IZUKU!! HIII!!" Denki waved for him to come over, smiling towards him.

"Hey Denki! It's surprising to see you here!" Izuku smiled at him. It was really refreshing to Denki, as the last time he saw Izuku, he glared at him. As Denki was about to reply, a pair of arms snaked around his waist, pulling him closer. Denki looked shocked, and Katsuki was ready to fight whoever was doing this

He got his explosions at the ready. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

"No, no! Katsuki, it's okay! This is Hitoshi Shinsou!" He reassured the boy, letting him know it was all okay. Katsuki deactivated his quirk and stared the boy up and down. He shook his head and scoffed.
Another stupid extra. A stupid extra he hated with a burning passion.

"It's very nice to meet you. I'm guessing you are Katsuki Bakugou? Denki talks alot about you."

Hearing that made Katsuki's ears prick up. He looked over to Denki to see him flushing quite a bit. Katsuki smirked. "Oh, does he?"

"NO! No I don't! Don't look at me like tha- HEY. STOP SMIRKING KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" He pointed as he hit Katsuki lightly. All Katsuki did was laugh a short, but sweet laugh.

Izuku turned towards Hitoshi. He held out his hand, while smiling. "My name is Izuku Midoriya! I hope we can be friends, Hitoshi!"

Hitoshi also held out his hand, shaking Izuku. "Nice to meet you, Izuku Midoriya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
99.2K 2.5K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
34.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction πŸ”ž. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
10.8K 375 21
Izuku Midoryia wanted to be a hero his whole life and was bullied for it since he was 'quirkless. Izuku Midoryia was told that he would NEVER get a q...