Best Friends Forever Right..??

By inu_mike

What really happened to Jessica? The once shy girl now turned lethal and cocky as some would say. 3 years wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chaptert 41 incomplete read A/N
Last Chapter 42
Untitled Part 45 epilogue Idk if you can see it or not.

Chapter 30

18.6K 318 152
By inu_mike

My very persistent fan who stalks me on facebook lol =D just kidding...                    ^^^^^^^^^

Yes I finally updated!!!! VOTE/Comment i know little short but suprisngly i've been super busy the last few weeks and days

Chapter 29 

(Jesse POV)

“We’ll meet you guys in there,” I mumbled to Sherry Amy and Brook, they all nodded while giving Hayley a sympathetic look before walking away. I shifted in my seat and turned to Hayley who was petrified. The school had a new security detail every since the lock down. That meant more police at the school. I don’t know how long they are staying, but this isn’t good for Hayley.

“Angel look at me,” I said firmly she turned her head with tears starting to spill. I sighed and pressed my forehead on hers.

“Breathed in,” I instructed she breathed in holding her breath until her face was red
“Out,” she exhaled with a flushed face. I kissed her forehead before taking her face between my hands.

“Remember I’m here, I’ll go everywhere with you even the bathroom,” she nodded and shut her eyes. I kissed her cheek letting her calm down a bit.

“Ready,” She mumbled I grinned and stepped out; I went quickly to her side and opened the door.

“You sure,” I asked she nodded and grabbed my hand I gently pulled her out with her bag in my hand. I shut the door. I pulled to her to my side and guided her in. As usual no one was paying attention.

“See everything is fine,” I mumbled kissing the top of her head. I leaned down to see the look of determination and fear. We walked quickly to her class. It was art class which I shouldn’t really be surprised it was her thing. I led her to her seat and sat next to her.

“Hayley you’re back, here’s all the make up work, I hope you’re feeling better I know the flu and pneumonia can bring anyone down,” The teacher said while giving her the packet. Hayley looked at me confused, while I shrugged.

“It was the only excuse I could think of, it was either that or some rare disease, I was going to say severe arthritis, but I figured the flu was a better option, plus you were running a fever and throwing up,” I explained she nodded and put her head on my shoulder. I slid my arm around her waist as the room filled.
“Um you’re in my seat,” I groaned and looked at the guy hovering over me
“Um you’re in my light,” I stated just as stupidly as he had, he blinked slowly before sitting across from us. I rolled my eyes as Hayley yawned.

“Nope, wake up,” I pinched her arm laughing as she jumped and frowned at me. I grinned and wiped her face.

“Wake up, no sleeping and you’re drooling,” I teased, laughing at her as she groaned, she placed her head back on my shoulder. I chuckled lightly and shut my eyes as the teacher instructed them. I would miss all my classes today to sit with her, but it was fine with me, I don’t mind its not like I was going to go to my classes anyways.
“Slim can you get my canvas and the bucket for me,” Hayley asked quietly I nodded she pointed to the corner. I stood up and went over grabbing it quickly before placing each of them in front of her.
“You want to take a Tylenol or any pain reliever,” I asked, her ribs were still broken and lightly bruised. I had an the doctor give her a x-ray over the weekend. Three of her ribs were still cracked and two were bruised, the bruised ones should be healed in a two weeks, as for the broken ones he was telling me almost two to four months for it to completely heal. For right now she just has to keep her activities down and I ice her before bed.

“No, I’m fine, I don’t want to take a lot of medicine its bad for the liver,” She mumbled I raised my eyebrow and she shrugged.

“It was on Dr. Oz,” My eyebrows went up again she shrugged once more. What in the world was she doing watching that channel.
“I couldn’t find the remote or figure out how to work the DVD player,” I chuckled and nodded not really caring hopefully she won’t become addicted to Dr. OZ like she was addicted to the Disney movies and some talk show she liked watch. I settled down again with my arm around her and my eyes shut. She had this period for two hours so I can nap for those hours.

(Brook POV)

“Brooklyn,” I heard a squeal I laughed and turned to Lisa as she jumped on me. I stumbled back as she squeezed me with all her might.

“I missed you soooo much, it’s been like three weeks, almost a month!!!” She exclaimed I laughed and shook my head.
“I had a family thing, but next time I will inform you on everything, now catch me up,” I said she grinned and laced her arms through mine before pulling down to the seat. I sat across from Tracy who laughed along with Jesse. Hayley was sitting next to her quietly I could tell that she was tired, she even looked confused, but of course she was scarfing down all her food.

“Gave her the wrong Tylenol,” I raised my eyebrow at Jesse confused she shrugged as she smiled down at Hayley who was glaring.

“The night time Tylenol, I thought I brought the other one, so yeah she’s been out of it for awhile,” She said sheepishly I shook my head only she would give her the wrong medicine.

“For a while! The girl has been a walking zombie since third period,” Amy stated I started laughing as Hayley slowly nodded off on Jesse’s arm. Jesse frowned down at her as she jerked awake before sighing.
“I guess I’ll have to call this a day,” She stood up and picked Hayley up swiftly. Who seemed like she was going to protest, but even I could tell she didn’t have the energy to do much
“Blake will be here to watch and Sherry keep an eye on them,” She instructed Sherry rolled her eyes and waved her off.
“Adios,” she left out quickly leaving me with Amy, Sherry, Lisa, and Trina. They all turned to me quickly.
“She has a date Friday with Jesse,” Sherry stated I groaned as Lisa and Trina squealed in delight, much to my dismay she drew attention towards us.

“Spill, I so knew you two would be together, although Hayley still seems like she ahead, but you obliviously have the date, not her,” Lisa blurted out all at once, I rolled my eyes.

“Its nothing serious she just asked me on another date, not that big of a deal,” I grumbled while they gasped.

“You went out with her before,” I sighed not realizing I hadn’t told them about our first date together.
“Yeah when we were in New York she took me out for lunch at a café then to planetarium for dinner afterwards we went home, it was nothing special just a casual dinner,” I said the date was like a normal date just a little bit more personal. Since Jesse knew what I liked and what I didn’t it was basically a perfect date. I couldn’t really compare to anything to it since I never really been on a decent date, usually I up and left halfway through a date.

“Aw that’s so sweet,” Lisa cooed I rolled my eyes.

“Like I said it wasn’t anything special, it was surprising and fun I guess,” I mumbled Trina was grinning at me as if this was the greatest news of her life.

“I’m so helping you get ready, we have to get you an outfit and your hair, make up,” she started to rant a list of everything I needed to do before the date. Half of the stuff was completely unnecessary especially the  facial and the spa treatment. I zoned them out the rest of the lunch period because quiet frankly I wasn’t taking this date too seriously. It was just dinner between two casual friends, one just happened to like the other more than the other. This is completely normal isn’t it??

(Jesse POV)

“Yummy yum,” I cooed at Isabel she giggled and opened her mouth as I fed her, her last spoon of oatmeal, her second favorite meal.

“Honey, I can take it from here,” My mom said walking in, in her house clothes she just got back an hour ago while she washed and did whatever she does I fed and watched the twins.

“alright,” I kissed Isabel and walked away heading straight upstairs where Hayley should be sleeping. I slowly opened the door to my room seeing a ball under my sheets.

“Red you up,” I asked quietly while sliding into the bed. She groaned and turned over wrapping her legs around me. I chuckled and let her rest her head against my chest.

“I just want to sleep,” She muttered softly, I sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

“But I want you awake, with me,” she sighed and looked up at me. I grinned and lifted her up while sitting up and placing her on my lap.
“Lets get some ice cream or anything you want,” she stared at me unblinking I raised my eyebrow while brushing her hair out her face.

“Okay,” she mumbled I laughed, she sounded so innocent just now.

“Ice-cream,” I asked she nodded I moved out the bed with her.

“Ben and Jerry, Maggie Moos, Cold Stone or an old fashion ice cream Shoppe,” I pulled on my shoes before helping her into hers.

“Maggie Moo’s can we get sundae’s with sprinkles and extra fudge sauce,” I smiled and stared at her semi bright eyes.

“Yup,” I kissed the top of her head before pulling her gently out the bed. I stood her up,

“How are the ribs,” I asked while pulling up her shirt and assessing her.
“Fine, hurt a little, but they’re fine,” I nodded and led her out the room. She held my hand and followed slowly after me.

“Jesse honey where are you going,” My mom asked as I passed the twins room.

“Taking her to Maggie Moo’s, do you need anything,” I asked peeking my head in, she smiled and shook her head.

“No, I’m cooking tonight so be home for dinner don’t spoil it either also tell Sherry Amy and Brook too, oh and Brook’s mother is coming over,” I nodded and left out the room. We skipped down the stair and straight to my car.
“Did you need to go home to check in or anything with your parents,” I asked as I pulled out the drive way, she shook her head.
“No, I don’t want to go there,” I nodded and took her hand in mines. We drove in silence until we reached Maggie Moos. Of course the place was decorated in Halloween decorations. I keep forgetting that Halloween was coming around the corner.
“Welcome to Maggie moos” A over chipper lady said in the front I smiled awkwardly and pulled Hayley up to the front. She stared into case of ice cream before looking at me.
“Get whatever you like,” I stated, she nodded and pointed to the triple fudge chocolate ice cream.

“Can I get that with that and that in a sundae, extra fudge, chocolate and rainbow sprinkles with extra whipped cream, oh and caramel sauce, with a little bit of nuts on the side,” she asked quietly still peering into the glass. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist,
“Um I’ll just have a scoop of vanilla and the fudge ice cream with a little bit of sprinkles,” I wasn’t really a fan of sweets, but I would eat a little for her. I led Hayley to a booth before going back and paying quickly.
“Here you go,” I mumbled sitting across from Hayley, I slid her sundae over smiling as her eyes caught light of happiness. I chuckled and watched her dig in slowly.

“Go for it Red,” I smirked as she blushed with a frown.

“Shut up,” She mumbled before shoving a spoonful in her mouth, I laughed and watched with a grin as she tore through her ice cream rather quickly. I took a few bites of mine before passing it over.

“Go ahead, I don’t like sweets much,” I pushed it to her again chuckling when she took it quickly, she sprinkled some nuts onto it before chowing down. I watched in amusement. I think she’s getting better, the therapist will fly down in a few days for another appointment with her and I’ll see how it goes from there.
“I’m finished,” she mumbled I laughed at the empty cup, she practically licked the bowl clean.

“You want to go to the park or something, I can push you on the swings or the seesaw,” I suggested she frowned at me while I picked up the empty cups.
“I’m not a little kid,” I smirked and pecked her forehead.
“I know you aren’t, but you know you want to go to the park and swing,” I stared at her noticing her blushing as she shook her head no. I laughed once more before pulling her up.
“We’re going to the park whether you like it or not,” I stated ignoring her soft protest as I dragged her back to the truck. She needed to get out more and loosen up some, staying in the house and sleeping most of the day won’t help her at all.

“No buts, we’ll have a day of fun, we’ll do everything you always wanted and we aren’t going home until I hear a laugh and see a smile light up your face,” I looked down at her as she nodded with a faint smile. I grinned this will definitely work for her. I squeezed her hand with hope and a little bit of happiness.

(Brook POV)

“Hey Brook what are you doing over here,” I turned to Jesse’s voice she was in pajama pants and a t shirt.
“My mom went out of town to visit my aunt for a few days, she’ll be back by Friday but I didn’t want to stay there by myself and your mom insisted that I stay until she gets back,” she nodded and sat down next to me. I pushed over a pack of cookies for her. She stood up again and went into the cabinets grabbing to glass cups before going in the fridge for a gallon of milk.
“Milk and Cookies,” she said I smiled as she poured a glass full for me and one for her.
“Remember we used to do this all the time,” she said dipping her Oreo in the milk, I smiled we did.
“Yeah, late night snacks, if we couldn’t sleep,” I remember us always waking up, if one of us was down here the other would soon follow, it was like we knew when the other was away.

“That also means that something is bothering you or you have something on your mind so which is it,” she asked with a smirk, I shrugged I actually didn’t have anything on my mind and I don’t think anything is bothering me.

“I don’t know, I just can’t sleep something is nagging me, but I can’t seem to figure out what,” She nodded as I stared at her with my head tilted to the side.
“What about you,” She sighed and bit into the cookie.
“Nothing really, just gang stuff and Hayley stuff, a little stressed, but otherwise I’m perfectly fine,” I watched her and slowly examined her face. She still had bags under her eyes and her eyebrow were creased in from stress. I locked my eyes with her as they flashed with pain, regret, stress and something else I couldn’t figure out.

“You sure, you’re in pain about something,” I spoke softly watching her with unwavering eyes as she shrugged.

“Physical pain not mental,” Maybe it was her back she was complaining over the weekend about it, but it was more to it than that, it wasn’t the physical pain that was bothering her.

“Emotional then,” I asked she gave me a look that clearly meant for me to drop it, but I was persistent.

“Did Chelsea not call or is something wrong with Hayley,” she groaned and pushed the cookies back over.
“Drop it please, I didn’t come down to discuss problems, especially not with you,” I frowned at her last statement partially hurt we used to tell each other everything.

“Not in a rude way, but this isn’t something I want to talk about with you, but I appreciate your concern,” she tried to say politely, but it still came out as rude. I looked away from not wanting to see her glare anymore.

“You really do need to talk to people, you’ll end up snapping on someone if you don’t,”

“Goodnight Brook,” she grumbled under her breath before taking the cookies and walking out.

"My cookies" I exclaimed. I want my orees.

"Goodnight Brook," She called out with a chuckle, I stared at the one half eaten cookie she left behind with a deep frown.

“She did not just take my cookies,” I muttered staring at the one she bit off and left me. I sighed and picked it up. I’m sure she’s clean. I dipped in into the milk and ate it quickly still frowning at the empty space she left behind. She so owes me, I really did want those cookies.

(Marcus POV)

“What do you mean you can’t access them,” I hissed while pulling him by the collar. He swallowed slowly.
“I’m sorry boss, but she has guards on all of them twenty four seven, a fly can’t even make it pass them,” I threw him against the railing not caring that it broke under his weight. I wanted them. I ignored his cry of pain as I turned to my new second in command. I pointed to a guy in the first row.
“You, get me those girls, I don’t care if they’re dead or alive, that bastard will pay for Chris, I want her head on a platter, now,”

“But boss this is Dante we’re talking about, I’ve heard stories boss, I don’t think we can do this,” one guy spoke up nervously, I smiled pleasantly and reached for my gun.
“Really,” he swallowed as I raised my gun, I smirked and pulled the trigger. His body slumped to the floor

“Is there anyone else who feels that way,” I asked calmly while playing with my gun. All of my men shook their heads no.

“Good, someone clean up this mess,” I walked back to my office. I flipped through my file seeing her with a red head and a black haired. I’ll get my revenge, she murdered my other half my brother my lover, but most of all entire best friend.
“I’ll take away everything she’s ever cared about from her, starting with her them,” I smiled. My plan will work, from the looks of it, it looks like she’ll do anything for her family and friends. I’ll hit her where it hurts.

=========================================================================

  which character would you like to see Jesse with Hayley, Brook or Chelsea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 15.2K 21
Ever since her Freshman year in High School Colby was the outcast. She was most likely the most hated and unwanted girl at school. Why? Because she w...
969K 27.5K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
14K 828 41
Jessica moved to Shreveport, LA from LA, California due to the fact that her mom didn't want to deal with her "ways" anymore. she packed up...
97.6K 4.3K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...