Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Meeting Mafias

7.5K 185 88
By Cely-124

ELANORAS POV:

The ride back home was silent no one talked.It was kinda peaceful.I can't seem to take Lorenzo out of my mind .He has me feeling things I only thought one person can.I don't think I want to love again after what Maurizio did I just don't think I want to.But Lorenzo is making me feel butterflies just by looking at him.But am I really ready to move on .

I step out of the car with Lucas behind me.I don't even make it past the door when I hear heavy footsteps coming from behind the door.Wow l have a crazy family and this confirms it.

BANG

The door flies open.
Everyone stands there looking at us with happiness in there eyes.I then feel a tug on my feet ,I look down and see my little baby Nick put grabby hands.I grab him by the armpits and put him in my hip.
He puts his head in my neck inhaling my lavender scented smell.

"You left me alone"Nick pouts retracting from my neck so I get to see his big doe eyes that melt me in instantly.

"I'm sorry baby I had school"I say putting his head back in my neck while I try to lull him to sleep.I then feel a hand on my upper arm making me flinch instantly, it took my by surprise.I look up and see Papas hurt eyes.

"I'm.... sorry you caught me off guard"I say hugging Nick tighter.

"Elanora"Lucas says in a warning tone making it harder to keep it together.I shake my head side by side indicating him not to say anything.

"Elanora didn't flinch because you touched her she flinched because your idiotic sons manhandled her earlier, now she has a fucking bruise on her upper arm."Lucas voice says angrily to my father who's face darkens by the minute .My father was now fuming his face was red from anger his jaw clenching and unclenching.I then take a good look around and see uncle Andrew fuming as well.Emma had worry eyes.Matheo had his eyes closed trying to compose himself,his fist clenched together .
Gabriel just looked at the twins with disappointment but you could also see some anger swirling in his beautiful brown orbs.

Suddenly Nick is snatched away from me by uncle Andrew.Nick then starts crying while Emma try's to calm him but he keeps trashing in her hold.Uncle Andrew makes his way to me motions me with his head to show him the bruise .I shake my head no.
Suddenly Lucas is pulling my shirt up only far enough to show my purple bruising.I hear gasps when seeing my bruise.I look over to the twins and mutter "sorry".They quickly look away guilty.

"CHE CAZZO"(what the fuck),Papas loud voice angrily shouts to Romano and Marcos.

"what the fuck would you grab your sister like that"Gabriel scolds both the twins who look guilty making me feel like shit.

"Apologies to your sister"Matheo

"I'm sorry principessa I truly am sorry"Romano says giving me puppy eyes.I take slow steps to him and slap him hard across the face.I then slap Marcos as well.

"We deserved that"they say at the same time

"Yeah you do but I'm nice but next I won't be so nice so watch it and don't ever in your life man handle me again"I say sternly to both of them

"Elanwora....cuddles"says Nick hiccuping as he was crying .

"la mia principessa are you okay to go to a dinner"(my princess), Papa asks nervously as I grab Nick from Emma.

"I'm fine papa I'ma go take a nap where's Vincent"

"I'm wight here Elanora"Vincent says running from the movie theater room.His little feet running towards me.

"Do you want want to cuddle with me and Nick"I ask Vincent who's looking at me with his cute big doe eyes.

"Yess please"Vincent

I grab his small hand and head towards my galaxy room.I put both Nick and Vincent on the bed they immediately start jumping on it .
I change into some sweats and random shirt.
I lay in bed with Nick on my neck while Vincent hugs me from behind.I bring him closer to me.I fall asleep with my 2 little munchkins.

Couples hours later:
Elanora woke up to only Nick by her side.She looks at the clock on her nightstand.Its 7 I have enough time to shower and get ready for this dinner.I quickly detach myself form Nick who's sleeping peacefully.
I get in the hot steaming water .I wash my hair and scrub my body with my lavender scented scrub.I quickly wrap myself with a towel.I stare at my reflection in the mirror.Who would've thought the once broken girl would reunite with her family.Im happy living here i feel safe .I haven't felt safe in a long time it feels good.I put on my lace undergarments.I put on a black skirt with a nude sweater.I decide to keep it natural and put on some black simple heels.

I let my natural waves down.I don't put on any makeup i just put on my favorite cherry chapstick.
I look at myself in the mirror and for once in a long time do I feel good in my own skin.I look to my bed and see Nick gone probably changing.I walk outside my room and see everybody waiting for me in the living room.I see all my brothers and papa.Wait where's Lucas yesss I'm not late .Hes the late one .

"Wow you look beautiful principessa",Gabriel says
looking at me descend the stairs.

"Wow, don't you think the skirts to short"Marcos voice says to Romano and Esteban who hum in response glaring at the skirt.Like it would go away if they glare at it.Overprotective much .I decide to fuck with them.Ahh this is gonna be so funny.

"Waiitt....you don't like it I knew I gained weight"I say as fake tears start falling down my eyes.Fuck where's my Oscar I'm a fucking actress now.I see Marcos,Romano,and Esteban pale looking at my watery eyes.

"Noooo principessa you look beautiful it's just I don't want anyone looking at you",Esteban shakes his head no, looking at my teared face.

"I'm sorry baby I didint meant to say you look bad it's just your to beautiful that's it"Romano tells me while Marcos agreed holding his hands up .
I start laughing hard .Ohhh god they love me.

"Ahhhh.....mmmm...I'm sorry..it's just I had to"I say sobering up from my laughing tantrum.I see there pouts that makes me feel extra bad bitch.

"That was a good one at it"says Matheo giving me a high five.I see papa shaking his head at our little tantrums.We wait another ten minutes for Lucas who's taking forever.......Waiting fuck it .

"NO MAMES LUCAS HURRY UP "(no way), I scream loudly to Lucas.

"CALLATE Y NO ME GRITES"(shut up and don't scream at me),Lucas screams fixing his hair.

"Vete ala mierda Lucas"(go to hell lucas)

"Fuck you Elanora"Lucas

"Okay everyone to the car NOW"papa demands glaring at all of us.We all scurry away from the angry papa.We all managed to get in the car without fighting surprising I know.I see Lucas bouncing his leg up and down indicating hes nervous .I grab his hand and intertwine it with mine.I squeeze his hand in reassurance.I feel he gives me a squeeze back.We hold hands for the rest of the car ride.We suddenly feel the car stop.

"Okay guys please be on your best behavior okay"papa utters looking at me and Lucas.Whatever .

"Yes we'll behave"I say rolling my eyes ,papa then glares at me .I immediately put my hands in surrender.I feel anxiety course my body.I take a deep breath in and out.We all get out of the car me and Lucas behind .I intertwine are elbows together.We walk in and let me tell you it's beautiful and elegant.Kinda feel out of place.

We walk in and see some familiar mafia leaders from the meeting .I then see Pablo, the Spanish mafia with his family I'm assuming.I also see Lorenzo standing beside Pablo looking hot as ever.We make eye contact i immediately blush as I see his intense eyes.I was brought out of my ogling when Lucas elbowed my rib hard.What the fuck I whisper to him .

"This is Elanora,my principessa"papa voice says with happiness straining his voice,
I see a good looking woman look at me with aww.I then see a girl about my age with a guy who looks exactly like her.Oh twins so many twins in these mafias.I then see a small figure run to Lorenzos leg .Aww he reminds of my munchkins.There not here yet.

"Hi I'm Marina and this idiot is my brother Martin"
Marina says sticking her hand out for me to shake I immediately shake her hand.I take in her beautiful features sharp bone structure,brown eyes,full pink lips,and amazingly soft brown hair.

I take a good look at Martin who looks exactly like his sister sharp bone structure,pink full lips,curly chestnut hair,and his hazel brown orbs.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Elanora,you have very mesmerizing eyes"Martin blurts out looking at my honey colored eyes.I smile widely.

"This is my best friend Lucas"I say bringing Lucas beside me.

"It's really nice to meet you guys"Lucas utters to the twins.I crouch down to Daniel the smallest of the Spanish mafia.

"Hi little one I'm Elanora"I say grinning ear to ear as he blushes and hides more into Lorenzos legs.

"Hi Imw Daniewel.."he mutters quietly while taking his hand out for me to shake.I shake his really small hand .He looks up from Lorenzos legs and stares at my eyes intensely.I take in his big doe eyes that are so cute but not as cute as my little munchkins.Im then called by Pierre.

"Hey Elanora I want you to meet my sons and daughter"Pierre announces from behind me I wave goodbye to Daniel who just giggles.I turn around and see a beautiful woman with 3 boys by her side.I immediately soften up when I see another 4 year old baby.The guys are extremely cute .They all seem to have blonde hair it's cute.

"Elanora really nice to meet you"I say sticking my hand out to the oldest Raphaël .Natural tan skin,blue eyes ,great facial structure and dirty blonde hair.

"Nice to see you again Elanora"Adam says shaking my hand .His brown hair ,sharp jawline,hazel eyes,and pink lips illuminating.

I then see a little boy with blonde hair ,blue eyes,full pink lips looking directly at me.I wave at him making him blush.

Papa than leads me to a table so i could meet the Russian mafia family but before I even see there faces Lucas drags me away.What the hell is wrong with him.

"Your not gonna believe who I just fucken saw"Lucas quotes shockingly looking at someone behind me.I follow his gaze and there he is my only one night stand,Nikolai .I quickly turn around ohhh fuck this is bad .What the hell i didn't even know he was in the mafia.Fuck I'm so doomed.
Well let me remind you of me and Nikolai.

Flashback of when her and Nikolai first met:
Me and Lucas had just come out of a street race .This was my 5th street race this week.Its just been hard since Maurizio's death.Ive been needing a lot of adrenaline.I get out of the car and bump into someone.I look up and am mesmerized looking at the handsome man in front of me.

"Hi I'm Nikolai"
"Elanora nice to meet you"
"You have really beautiful eyes"
"Thank you and you are very handsome"I say completely out of daze .I don't know what happens but next thing I know is im in his penthouse riding his very huge dick.The short black skirt I had wore was bundled up around my waist which was being gripped by his huge hands.
My hands tightened around his hair ,every time I clenched his dick he'd push me further into him .
"Fuckk"he grunted in my ear, "you feel so good baby".As sloppy kisses rained on my neck and shoulders,followed by gentle bite marks making me wetter.
"Ughhh"I opened my mouth to release a loud moan
I shudder ran through my body as I reached my peak.He kept thrusting into me relentlessly making me more sensitive.
Minutes later of him pumping in and out I heard a throaty moan come from his mouth as he threw his head back .
The only sound that filled the place was our heavy breathing .
The next morning I headed to his shower remembering how good he fucked.Mm the way he gripped my hair while pounding into me hard and gentle.I hear the shower door open and close.

She was then picked up and slammed on the wall by Nikolai.Elanora gasped when he held her tight and placed her legs around his waist.Nikolai smirked and in one swift motion entered her
"Ahhh"she moaned
" fuckk baby"he moaned and thrusted harder .Elanora wraps her arms around his neck bringing him closer .His hand slid down and rubbed her clit .
"Ughhh" she moaned as she digged her nails in the back of his neck.Her pussy pulsed around his dick making him grunt.
"Just like that baby"he groaned as he fucked her harder .Their moans and grunts echoed the bathroom walls.Elanora gasped when his mouth was on hers,tongues battling for dominance.He fucks me thoroughly as the sounds of our skin slapping against each other was the only thing you heard as well as our moans and grunts.
"Fuck yes Elanora"as he leans closer to watch me cum .He continues to thrust and each time ,my walls clench around him .He turns flush red before he grunts coming into me.

End of flashback:
I look up to see his face again.
I then notice he's changed,more muscle and he looks more mature.

Suddenly we make eye contact,
he stares at me wide eyed.I then look away and start walking his direction.I stand next to Lucas who's looking amused.Little fucker is enjoying this.

"Elanora looking beautiful as ever"Adrian says looking at me ,he seems to be mesmerized by my eyes.I take in his wavy brown hair ,sharp bone structure,nice filled eyebrows,blue eyes,and his plump pink lips.

I then am brought in a hug by the beautiful blonde girl .She truly is beautiful like Marina.Her blonde hair,sharp bone structure,beautiful blue green eyes,and her shaped button nose.I detach myself from the girl who's grinning ear to ear.

"I'm Katya by the way ,wow you really have beautiful eyes"katya says as she examines my face .

"Thank you"I say giving her a smile in return
Im then grabbed by my elbow by someone I look up and see Nikolai dragging me somewhere.I look behind and see everyone staring at us confused.I also see everyone stop there conversation as they see us walk away.I fucken see Lucas grin ear to ear when I make eye contact with him he raises both his eyebrows.

No ones POV:

Everyone suddenly stops there conversation when they see the oldest of the Russian mafia drag the smallest of the Italian mafia.

Nikolai was wide eyed when he saw the beautiful Elanora.Shes looking beautiful as ever.Elanora was the only girl Nikolai enjoyed being with.He was hypnotized by those honey colored eyes.Elanora was one of those girls you can never forget ,not because she was beautiful but because she understood you in a way.She was also the best he's had in bed.He still remembers her moans as she rode him good and hard.

Ivan was confused to how Nikolai knew Elanora.He dragged her in a room .I think everyone's confused on how they know each other except Lucas who's grinning ear to ear.

Vince was having trouble figuring out how they know each other.His principessa never told him she knew Nikolai .

Andrew was puzzled but I think everyone was because everyone's face held confusion.

Pierre was hoping the two didn't have history because he saw the way Lucas was grinning ear to ear and the last time that was happening was when she talked about her countless suitors.

Marina and Katya were confused as ever on how Elanora knew Nikolai.

Lorenzo was confused but also angry because he saw the way he dragged her out the door.He was having a lot of what if's .

Adrian was confused on how his brother new the goddess Elanora.But he also saw how his brother seemed to be amazed by Elanora.Maybe they know each other or maybe not.

Adam and Martin were confused on how they know each other they thought nothing of it .
Martin was mesmerized by Elanora her beautiful honey colored eyes that captivate you right away.But he knows she's off limits because for once Lorenzo is interested in someone.

The Russo brothers were clueless as to how the two know each other.They see Lucas grin ear to ear .

"Lucas how does Elanora know Nikolai?"asks Esteban who's clueless as ever.

Lucas then turns around and sees everyone eyes on him.What the fuck is he supposed to say ohh don't worry guys Elanora and Nikolai just fucked about a couple months ago.What the fuck.

"They know each other that's it"Lucas says to everyone

"How tho"ask Marina

"Street race"Lucas says hoping they don't keep asking questions,thankfully they stopped asking questions .

But everyone was waiting for Elanora and Nikolai to come out.

Elanora was then shoved in a room which was empty.It looks like a janitors room due to all the cleaning supplies in here.

Nikolai and Elanora stand there gazing at each other's eyes.Elanora gets a closer look at his beautiful sharp jawline and cheek bones.His brown orbs that held confusion.His beautiful brown hair that she remembers clearly pulling and his crimson red lips she also remembers biting.

Nikolai stares at her beautiful sculpted face her cute shaped button nose,her crimson red lips she's biting from nerves.Her hypnotizing honey colored eyes and her beautiful chest nut hair he remembers pulling as he fucked her hard.He then takes in her figure which looks very appealing.He remembers her curves when he admired her that morning.Her soft smooth skin .

"Umm...I..I how are you"Elanora stutters looking at his handsome face.

"I'm good and you"Nikolai asks looking as she blushed softly.

"I'm doing good so umm...she was cut off when his lips were on hers .

He kissed her soft crimson red lips that looked to inviting.In one soft movement he has me pinned on the wall behind me as his lips descend upon mine and instantly my hands travel to his neat brown hair which is now messy from me ruining it .
My body arches as his lips travel down my throat,softly nibbling on my flesh as his hands move downwards and cupp my ass through the skirt.

"Mmm"i moan as he sucks on a certain spot on my neck.

"Mmm wait Nikolai...stop"I moan as I put both my hands on his hard chest.

"Gosh you taste the same "Nikolai states while he fixes his hair.

"We gotta go well talk later okay"I say hurriedly trying to cover the hickies he left with my hair.Fuck my lips are probably swollen from the make out session.

"We need to talk okay"Nikolai says as he fixes his attire.I see his lips have some extra moisture it's probably some of my chapstick.I pull my nude sweater up and clean his mouth with it.I then touch his lips softly admiring them.

Nikolai stares at Elanora who's staring at his lips,her swollen lips part.I give her a quick peck.She blushes softly making me smile.I run my hands through her soft waves trying to ease her messy hair.

When we look presentable we make it out the door like we didn't just make out .

The sounds of heels made everyone turn around .
Everyone sees as they come out Elanora was biting her lips.Nikolai then walks back to his family.

Elanora sees Lucas sprint to her hurriedly.She gives him a confused look.Lucas then grabs the collar of her sweater and pulls it up and then hugs her making it seem like he's just hugging her .But in reality he was hiding her hickies.

"What the fuck Elanora you have hickies"Lucas hisses in Elanoras ear.

"I'll tell you later not here"Elanora voice whispers to Lucas who only nods in understanding.

She walks back to stand with her family and sees her 2 little munchkins run to her .

"Elanwora"Vincent and Nick mutter at the same time as they sprint to there favorite cousin.
Elanora crouches down to there level and waits for them to catch up to her.There baby scent hits her nostrils as she hugs them hard .

"Hi my munchkins"Elanora utters as she looks at her baby's doe eyes.

Everyone stares in awe as Elanora encounters her little cousins who seem to love her very much.

"Everyone let's eat"Pierre states as he motions everybody to sit .

Elanora sees the big rectangular table which is filled with silverware and plates.

Elanora stands up with her little munchkins on either side.She makes sure to glance at Lucas making sure none of her hickies are on display.She sits down with either munchkin with her.
Elanora notices she's sitting next to all the babies and she's thankful she isn't sitting near the guys.

"Elanwora I missed you"Nick says grabbing his favorite cousins hand .He sees her smiling ear to ear as he looks at her very beautiful eyes.They look like the honey he uses when he eats pancakes.
Elanora sees Nick staring directly at her eyes intensely .Elanora was cut off her staring with Nick when a server brought them food.Pasta was served in our dishes .Of course the adults had wine Elanora was stuck with water.Ughh I can't wait to be 18.

Lucas was bored sitting with the adults he whishes he was sitting with his ladybug who is laughing at what the little munchkins are telling her.Her laugh booms the table or the little munchkins laugh.She is going to be a great mother.He is now listening to Vince and Pierre talk about there companies.He decided to make a little show he loves annoying Elanora.He examines the table and sees shes quite far from him.Next to him was Vince,Matheo,Gabriel,and Esteban who's chatting with Martin who's across from him.How did he end up next to all the leaders he has no fucken clue but all the children seem to be on the other side.Basically oldest to youngest.He clears his throat getting ready to enjoy the show.

"So Elanora how well do you know Nikolai"Lucas asks , his voice booms the table making everyone's attention go to Elanora who looks nervously to Lucas.Before Elanora can say anything Nikolai but's in.

"We are not that close but we know each other quite well isn't that right Elanora"Nikolai says smirking at Elanora who fake smiles as she looks directly in his brown orbs.Her face slightly red .

"Umm yeah like he said we know each other quite well"Elanora says switching her gaze to Lucas who's looking amused.His lips twitching upwards just a bit.His foresty green eyes held amusement.

"Did I hear correctly you street race"Adrian utters surprised looking at Elanora who stops her movements suddenly.

"Yeah"

"Wow thats so cool can you teach me one day"says Martina who stares at Elanora in aww.
Martina was amazed at Elanora who she already knew is a bad ass.

"I would love to only if you can"Elanora utters looking at Martina and then switching her gaze to Pablo who only nods.

"Wow you are so bad ass"Anastasia states looking at Elanora with proudness.Elanora reminds her of her younger self.

"Thank you Anastasia"Elanora thanks Anastasia who only smiles.

Suddenly the vibe of the dinner was killed when they heard the main door open.

"I see you've started with out me what a shame"

"Ohh shit"Lucas mutters loudly staring at Elanora who seems to be frozen in her spot.

Enjoy 😊
Who do you think it is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 14K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
85.2K 1.7K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
426K 9.9K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
1M 31.8K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...