Different

Autorstwa honeymoonlwt

Charlotte is a fan who has a complicated life, especially because of her father. She moves to London for her... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 1

1K 34 5
Autorstwa honeymoonlwt

"Charlotte c'mon, we're late !" My best friend shouts, standing by the door, her arms folded. She looks absolutely stunning in her red dress, with her long hair braided.
I grab my handbag and apply a little bit of lipstick in a rush before joining her.

"It's fine, we have time !"

She rolls her eyes and goes downstairs to the street to call a cab while I lock my flat.

"Thank you so much Hanna for getting me into this charity ball" I tell my best friend, once we're sat in the cab.

She drops her gaze into mine and shakes her head.
"It's really not a problem, and you should thank my aunt, she's the one who got us in."

I nod and give her a gentle smile before changing the subject abruptly.
"Do you think I will finally see him ?"

"Well, I hope so Char' "

We spend the rest of the ride without saying a word, contemplating over this beautiful city which is London through the window.

Ten minutes later, the cab parks in front of a beautiful and old building. About twenty paparazzi are here, taking pictures of every guest, including us, as soon as we get out of the car.
Lots of young girls are waiting behind barriers, probably here to see the famous people who are invited.

"It's good to be on the other side for once, I mean to be the one under the spotlight" Hanna whispers next to me, her hand in front of her face, probably dazzled by all the flashes.
I smile and we both step towards the building.
When we enter, there must be hundreds of people. The women are all very beautiful, wearing sophisticated hair styles and make up, long dresses and expensive jewels. I feel almost poor in my H&M dress and my fake necklace and I nervously adjust the curly strand falling from my bun.

"Relax, you look stunning Char' " Hanna whispers next to me, reading my thoughts about how nervous I am.

"Hanna, Charlotte !" We turn towards the voice shouting at us. It's Julia, Hanna's aunt.

"Hiii Julia" We both say at the same time and step towards her to hug her. I love Julia, she's an amazing women, always so energetic and caring.

"Thank you so much for letting us come. I'm so excited to be here"

"You're welcome Charlotte, it's a pleasure to have you here. And I'm always invited to these kind of events so it's not a big deal for me to get you in "

She grins and gently shakes my shoulder then turns towards Hanna.

"Well have a nice evening girls, see you later"

Once she's away, Han' grabs me by the arm and leads me to the buffet.

"The food looks so good"

"Taste this" I say, handing her a small cake. She takes it hesitantly and puts it in her mouth. Her eyes widen as she chews it.

"Hmm it's delicious ! What is it ?"

"I have no idea" I giggle and grab one too. It tastes really good actually. It reminds me of the food my mum used to cook. She was a very good cooker and made the best cakes ever. I miss her so much...

"Charlotte... oh my god" Hanna mutters, pulling me out of my thoughts. When I look up, her jaw drops and her gaze is focused on something or someone behind me. And I immediately know what she's talking about.

"He's here ?! " I ask a little bit too loud, even if I know the answer is yes.

Her eyes meet mine again and she nods, a smirk on her lips.

"He's just behind you"

"Oh my -"

" - he's coming towards you !" She glances at him again.

"I'm gonna faint"

"He's hot"

"Stop. Oh god I'm suffocating" I joke and she chuckles.

"Go talk to him !"

"What, now ?!"

"Yes !"

"I can't, I'm -"

" - just go !"

I hesitate then take a deep breath and abruptly turn around to see him. But instead, I bump into the waiter, and all the glasses of wine that were on his tray, spill on the guy behind him. On Harry Styles.

--

Harry's point of view

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" A girl exclaims behind me. I try to hide my annoyance and look up at her. Her gaze locks in mine and I'm immediately struck by how absolutely beautiful she is. Some curly strands of her blond hair that are falling from her bun frame her face. Her eyes, incredibly blue, are surrounded by a thin line of eyeliner and her long eyelashes soften her gaze.

"It's okay, don't worry" I force a smile. Actually, my shirt is soaked with wine and I need to clean myself.

"No it's not, I've just ruined your Yves Saint Laurent shirt" she steps towards me, biting nervously on her bottom lips.

"How do you even know it's an Yves Saint Laurent ?"

"Oh hm, that's your favourite brand, isn't it ?" She blushes, clearly embarrassed. I have no idea how she knows that, she's probably a fan but I've never seen a fan in this kind of event before.

"Yes. Well, I'm going to the bathroom to clean this. Would you mind bringing me salt ?"

"Salt ? For what ?"

"It's the only way to get rid of a wine stain. Grandmas trick" I smirk and walk away towards the bathroom.
I have no idea who this girl is and what she's doing here since she looks too young to be a part of this charity but she clearly intrigues me.
"Damn it" I sigh when I see the big red stain on my shirt, once I'm in front of the mirror. I take my phone and call my body guard to ask him for another one. Then, I unbutton it and take it off when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in"

"Hm... Here's the salt you asked... And once again, I'm so sorry " The girl looks really embarrassed and shyly enters the room, handing me the pot of salt.

"Thank you. And don't worry, it's ok. It happens to everyone" I smile at her and grab the salt. As I pour it on the stain and try to recuperate my shirt, I can feel her gaze on my bare chest and can't help smirking. I look up and when her eyes meet mine, she looks away, embarrassed from being caught staring.

"You know I can repay it if you want"

This time, she locks her gaze in mine and I can't help chuckling.

"It's very nice of you, but it's fine"

"I feel so embarrassed. I'm so sorry" She apologises again for the third time, hiding her face with her hands.

"Really it's ok, don't worry. Do you always say sorry all the time like this ?"

"No sorry, it's just that I'm very embarrassed" She giggles before putting her hand in front of her mouth. "Oops I said it again"

She laughs and I join her. Her laugh is actually the most adorable sound I've ever heard in years.

"What about I'll pay for a drink for you ?"  She dares asking. I'm very surprised by her proposal, she's the first woman I meet who dares to ask me that. Usually, women are too intimidated to offer me a drink, especially since I'm famous because they fear that I might refuse.

"Well ok" I smile at her. At the same time, my bodyguard enters the bathroom with a new shirt in his hand, quite similar to the previous one.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

204K 5.8K 34
Louis is an angsty, awkward twenty something living in New York City, where he's a part-time journalism student and works as a waiter in a restaurant...
29.9K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
8.5K 81 31
Two worlds... Two people... Different goals... One contract... "Will our story turn out to be something good? Or will it just make things even worst...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...