FUTILE MOVEMENTS (VOLUME IV)

Av Freddies_Queen

Overcoming unbeatable odds against them, Daisy and Freddie start their new life together leaving the past beh... Mer

Part 1- I thought we were in a hurry?
Part 2-"What.was.THAT!"
Part 3- "Open your mouth"
Part 4-"Daisy, did he leave you my money"
Part 5- "It's our little secret"
Part 6- "You said you wouldn't"
Part 7-"Has everyone around me gone insane"
Part 8- "What happened with Freddie"
Part 9- "Turn around, look at yourself"
Part 10- "So it was just that one time?"
Part 11- "Where are you taking me"
Part 12- "I'm so sorry Daisy"
Part 13- "Does John know?"
Part 14- "You have got to be kidding me!"
Part 15-" I will never go anywhere with you"
Part 16- "How did you find her"
Part 17- "It was her"
Part 18- "It makes sense now"
Part 19-"And so it begins"
Part 20- "Lets go get your missus back mate"
Part 21- "You have angels around you"
Part 23-"So Daisy. What happened to you....."
Part 24- "God, your mouth is heaven"
Part 25- "Hrm, can't go twice Mercury?"
Part 26- "f*ck-I can't hold back"
Part 27- Jesus does Daisy know?
Part 28- "And yet they would both pick me"
Part 29- FOR VANESSA
Part 30- "It's Good To See You"

Part 22- "Freddie I feel...weird"

440 23 21
Av Freddies_Queen

Sorry in advance I will make it up to you all

Freddie closed his eyes and took in a deep breath which he held for an uncomfortably long moment.

The burn in his lungs set off a panic in his body. He released the air while trying his best not to wake her.

Daisy fell asleep almost instantly. She curled up on him in a protective foetal position with her entire body pressed firmly against his. There wasn't much weight to her.

Everything felt surreal. Freddie pulled her tighter to himself, despite fearing her would break her.

The small twitches she made as she slept relieved him. She was in a deep sleep. Given how quickly she dozed off, Freddie wondered whether she had slept properly at all since she was taken.

The thought quickly spiralled into unwanted questions.

What did he feed her? Was she tied up? Did he hurt her? How often did....he turned his head at the last thought, as he stopped himself from internalising the words. The very idea of someone forcing themselves on his Daisy, was something he didn't want to torture himself with.

He looked around the empty plane, it was so beautiful in its interior, that it was a waste to have only two people in it. Viktor had decided to stay with August and the Hudson's. Knowing Daisy would be overwhelmed, he wanted her to be able to relax and find her safety in Freddie's arms.

No one knew what would happen next. The furthest anyone had mentally gone was finding out if Daisy was infact alive, and if she was, safely bringing her back home.

Laying his head ontop of hers, Freddie frowned while he softly stoked the side of his arm. He knew that Daisy would need time to heal from her trauma, he respected that she may not want him touching her. But the thought of having her home and now being able to feel her or even kiss her, did momentarily cross his mind and it was not a welcome thought.

**********
UK

Diana smoothed her arm across the bed, spreading out any wrinkles in the process. She looked around the bedroom approvingly, making sure that the curtains were closed, fresh towels were in the bathroom, a new nightgown and clean bedsheets on the bed.

Her nerves were taking over as she glanced over at the bedside table clock. They should be here by now.

No one knew what was going on in the UK and were told to wait for a phone call. No time was given, no explanation, no details.

"The plane will land at 3pm" was the only communication they were given. Would Freddie be returning alone? Or was Daisy with him too.

Wanting to make sure that either way, the house was prepared for either of the two options, Diana cleaned, cooked dinner, and created a warm atmosphere from Freddie and possibly Daisy, to return to.

With the band holding up the media front and lying that Freddie's absence was due to an illness, Diana was able to focus a lot of her thoughts on her own life, particularly her relationship with Daisy.

She thought back to memories of their youth and even the night they had met Queen. Neither knew that a simple birthday concert would change their lives completely and forever.

Her relationship with Roger was once again solid, as was her sobriety. It was genuinely so hard for her to come to terms with how things ended with Daisy, that she promised herself that if she returned, she would do everything in her power to mend their relationship and get it back to where it once was.

The door creaked open loudly downstairs. She turned her head quickly and paused. She tried to figure out if there was enough noise for two people or was it just one. She could hear a faint voice.

Freddie wouldn't be talking to himself.

She rushed from the room and took hurried steps down the stairs before stopping midway.

There were two.

She approached cautiously, taking careful steps towards them. Freddie looked up with gratitude on his face, clearly noticing the warmth of the house and the smell of a home cooked meal from the kitchen.

Unsure of what to say, Diana stood still, looking down on her best friend who's head hung low while tightly gripping Freddie's hand.

Continuing down the steps she stopped at the bottom "hi D" her voice was gentle, almost as though she were speaking to a scared child.

"She's very tired" Freddie explained "I'll take her up for a shower and get her to bed. Thank you for all of this"

Diana noticed the worn expression on Freddie's face. The mix of relief, happiness, sadness, fatigue, all visible at the same time. She gave a soft acknowledging smile and nod "I'll come by tomorrow"

Stepping down on the bottom step, she stood face to face with Daisy's who's head remained hanging while her hair fell around her face.

Diana didn't know if there was a protocol in dealing with people with trauma, but there was nothing that would stop her from reaching out and hugging the person she loved the most and thought she had lost forever.

"I love you" she whispered "I'll come back tomorrow, you're safe now D" she kissed her head and mouthed "thank you" to Freddie.

Leaving the two of them on their own, Freddie walked Daisy up the stairs carefully. Each step was painfully slow, and his overly cautious behaviour, even to Daisy in her state, was annoying.

Reaching the bedroom, Daisy lifted her head enough to see her surroundings. A warmth filled her chest in seeing small details that only Diana would bother with. Dark bedsheets, a vase of sunflowers, a dark nightgown, white towels.

Daisy hated sleeping in anything but dark fabric, she felt that matching her sheets and sleepwear with the nights sky would somehow make her sleep better.

"Would you like a shower my love or go straight to bed?" Freddie felt his nerves more solidly now, and was desperately hoping she would pick a shower so he could see her undress.

Clearing her throat Daisy pushed her hair behind her ears "maybe a bath if that's ok"

"Yes!" Freddie perked up "yes of course!" Hurriedly, he made his way to the bathroom and began to run the water while adding a lavender bath oil.

Quietly Daisy appeared behind him. He stopped and looked at her beautiful face. She looked so different now. So much more herself.

"I can leave if you'd like" he offered sympathetically.

"Could you stay?" Her voice was soft, like a little girl "I don't want to be without you"

Freddie's heart beat hard under his chest in relief that she still wanted him around her "yes of course my love anything you need"

Sliding her clothes off, Daisy stepped into the water carefully, flinching at the temperature before lowering herself and pulling her knees to her chest.

She looked up at Freddie who stood over her, trying to discreetly find markings of physical abuse on her body

"Would you like to join me?" Her big eyes looked into his, leaving him with no chance or desire to say no.

Removing his clothes, he became very self conscious and got into the water in the same way she did.

"I'm....." she frowned to herself while dropping her eyes to his chest. She tried to form a sentence that would make sense, but there were no words that could compare to the mixture of emotions she felt.

She pulled her knees under her and pushed herself forward, allowing her body to slide up onto his. She half lay between his legs, her head resting on his chest while her crotch was dangerously close to his cock.

Freddie bit his lip and relaxed his head back in an awkward attempt to talk himself out of an erection.

Daisy began to feel overwhelmed and shot out of the tub. Her chest began to rapidly rise and fall while her hand reached to her throat.

Freddie was by her side with impossible speed, his arms wrapped tightly around her in a supportive embrace.

"Freddie I" she gasped before pressing her lips against his before pulling back "I need you to just..." she ran both hands through her hair.

Removing a towel from the towel rack, Freddie draped it around Daisy "it's ok"

He rubbed the sides of her arms vigorously.

"Freddie I feel... weird" she confessed shamefully.

"Shhh" Freddie hushed "it's perfectly normal to shy away from...well from a partner after trauma"

"That's the thing...I.....I don't want to shy away. I want you" Daisy boldly stared at Freddie, who looked back at her with a confused and scrunched face.

"I don't quite follow"

"I want you"

"As in....."

"Yes!"

Freddie rushed out of the room and returned with an an open book. He began to tap on a digraph which was labeled The Stages Of Grief And Trauma "see it says here that a traumatic event may effect the victims sex drive....."

Daisy interrupted him "I know it makes no sense but I...I want you. I want to feel you....please?" Her voice broke into a soft sob while leaning towards his lips "please" she whispered again.

"Oh Jesus YES!"

To be continued

I know you all hate me, but I'm working on the update as we speak

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

22.2K 445 11
Roger Taylor love story Queen Fanfiction
7.9K 342 27
When Clover find herself stuck in the 70s, she quickly befriends her big idol and the guys from 'Queen'. What she think is a coma dream, is in fact...
13.8K 519 34
This is the third and last book of my little romance series: My Love, Brian May. This story will contain more tragic, depressing moments than any of...
2.2K 46 17
°·°·°·°·°· She had a smile worth dying for but oh, when she laughed ·°·°·°·°·° °•°•°•°•°• A sky full of stars and he was looking at her •°•°•°•°•° Ja...