The Wolf and The Hedgehog

By nagisa_1422

KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER Y/N, a tomboy girl , who lost both her parents when she was four years old, was adopt... More

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to U.A. High
Let's talk, Wolfie!!
Combat training!
USJ!!
Howl!!!
NEW STORY!!
Recovery!
A/N
MEET THE BAKUGOS
SING FOR ME!!
ARCADE!!!
GROOVING!!
U. A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
TO THE TOP!!
THE BEGINNING OF THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
OBSTACLE RACE!!
CAVALRY BATTLE!!
1v1 BATTLES
ZUKU VS SHINSO
SP 1: SPIN THE BOTTLE!!
A/N
THE SECRET IS OUT!!!
Y/N vs IIDA
KATSU VS OCHACO!!!
Y/N vs Todoroki
1.2K READS SPECIAL!!
Y/N vs BAKUGOU
HERO NAMES AND INTERNSHIP
HERO OUTFIT CHANGE
THE PAST IS REVEALED!!
CRESCENT MOON MOUNTAIN!!
SCARLET
THE HERO KILLER: STAIN!!
HAND CRUSHER!!
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY 2
~Race To The End~
~MATE❤️~
~VISIT TO THE MALL~
~The Pussycats!~
~A Fun Night~
Training Begins
~Valentine's Special Part 2~
KOTA
A/N
RECOVERING
Kamino!
~Symbol Of Peace~
~MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL~
Dorms
~SINGING COMPETITION: Part 1~
~SINGING COMPETITION: PART 2~
~WEREWOLF~
~SHINDO~
BAKU VS DEKU
~K-POP, DANCE AND 7 RINGS~
~THE BIG THREE~
~SIR NIGHTEYE~
~A NEW BEGINNING~
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI~
~OVERHAUL~
A/N
~Whatever It Takes~
TRUTH!
WE WILL SAVE YOU ERI!
GOODBYE SIR NIGHTEYE!
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!
LET'S KILL 'EM WITH OUR TALENT!
KEEP SMILING! KEEP WINNING!
~THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER~
Graduation!
WELCOME HOME TANNIE!
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WEDDING!
~GOOD NEWS~
TWINS!
Epilogue
~A/N~

~Valentines Special Part 1~

504 12 1
By nagisa_1422

So I know Valentine's Day is over but I wanted to write this one, plus thank you guys for 7.1K reads. I was a bit busy so couldn't write this chapter before the 14th. This is not a part of the storyline, so this actually never happened. It's a High School AU special so no quirks. Enjoy~~

Y/N's Pov:

Hi, my name is Y/N Aizawa and I go to Aldera High. Today is Valentine's Day and right now I am sitting with my best friend and long-time crush Katsuki Bakugo waiting for the bell to ring so that we can eat our lunch.  Suddenly the bell rang, and it was lunchtime.

"Finally!" Katsuki said putting his stuff in his bag and turning to me," Hey wanna get some lunch?"

"We have our lunches with us, dummy," I said standing up as we both walked out of class.

"Right we have our lunches in our locker, let's go get it." He said as we walked down the hallway. It was a silent walk until he broke the silence.

"So, today is Valentine's Day. Got anybody to spend with?" He asked, but before I could answer he said," Sorry, that's a dumb question... I know you're never gonna get a boyfriend. What I meant to say was do you have anybody you wish to spend this day with?" I frowned at him.

"I can get a boyfriend if I want to," I said hitting his head.

"You didn't answer my question dumbass... You gotta crush you wanna spend the day with?" 

As soon as he asked that I felt my face heating up and my face going red and I looked away from him.

"Oh ho ho, getting flustered I see... Now I know something's up. Spill the beans. Who is it?" he asked. I remained silent declining to speak and spill.

"Well, if you don't wanna say, then I am not gonna force you, but then you also don't get to know who I like. Come on aren't you a little bit curious?" He said gaining my attention as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You like someone?" I asked and he nodded. I decided to pull his leg so I asked him this...

"Is it me?" I asked smirking slyly wriggling my eyebrows.

"W-what? No, it's not you. Jesus, just because I am on speaking terms with you and hang out with you doesn't mean I like you." He said as we reached my locker.

"Anyway, we are at your locker now. Get your food and let's go," He said looking away as I laughed and opened the locker door. As soon as I did that a letter fell down from my locker.

"Huh?" I said picking it up. "What is it?" Katsuki asked looking at me. I help up the letter in my hand.

"You got a letter? What does it say?" He asked as I opened the letter. It was a love letter.

"It's a love confession," I said. 

"Well, it's Valentine's Day. Let me see what it says," He said snatching it from hand.

"Hey!" I yelled as he started reading the letter out loud.

"Dear Y/N, I really like you but I am too embarrassed to say it to you. I am sorry" He read with a frown on his face," Huh, they didn't even write their fucking name. What a coward! But hey, you got a love confession. Who would have thought?" He said laughing. I snatched the paper and showed him the finger before keeping the letter back in and taking my lunch. We both walked to his locker.

"You always go on and on about how no one ever liked you, and well I agreed with you but looks like we are both wrong. So the moment of truth...who do you think likes you?" Oh, he is so annoying. You are on pal.

"Well, I think this letter is from you," I said smirking as we reached his locker.

"What you think I wrote this? Please... you must be awfully full of yourself to think that you are my, the great Katsuki Bakugo's crush. Anyway let's just go and eat our lunch already," he said opening his locker when a letter and a box of chocolate fell from his locker.

"What's this? I got one too," he said opening the letter and reading it out loud," I just wanted to let you know that I like you. I will personally tell you someday but not today... In the meantime please enjoy these chocolates. I love you, Goodbye? Oh jeez, this must be some kind of a prank. But hey, what a coincidence we both got love letters on Valentine's day. When we were both so sure this was not possible. Let's see, assuming mine is not a prank who would have given me this?" He said putting the letter inside and picking up the box of chocolate. I just shrugged and looked away, a bit of jealousy feeling in my heart. I turned to see him smirking devilishly at me. 

"You know, I have an idea. My secret admirer left these chocolates as this gift for me, If I taste them I will know what brand they are." He said taking the chocolates in his hand.

Katsuki's Pov:

I know that she has feelings for me and I am gonna make her say it today, no matter what, cause I love her too. But I won't say it first, nope. 

"How is that relevant? Y/N asked looking at me confused.

"Well, I know your favorite brand, and once I eat these I will have a confirmation that these chocolates are from you. But if you used a different brand then I'll have nothing" I said.

"What are you suggesting? She said giving me a weird look.

"What am I suggesting? Don't be a dummy. I know it was you who put this letter in my locker, and these chocolates too. So if I taste them and it is your brand, then you will have no ways to prove that these aren't from you." I said opening the box.

"What? No stop! This is stupid! Anyone can like the brand that I like."She said trying to snatch the chocolates away. I turned around and stopped her with one hand and holding the box with my other hand.

"No, you can't stop me! I am gonna do it... or you can just admit that you have a super huge crush on me. I mean come on, it's fucking Valentine's day. Isn't it the best time to confess" I said as she stopped struggling, looking at me with a blush on her face?

"I have noticed it for a while now... How you blush at whatever I say. How you become so self-conscious around me. How you always seem like you've got something big to hide" I said.

"You are so full of yourself!" She said with a flustered look.

"WHAT? It is so obvious that you are head over heels for me. So am I right? Or Am I right? Tell me" I said stepping a bit closer to her with my hands crossed, but she wasn't saying a thing. Damn this woman, what do I have to do to make her say it.

"If you agree that you like me, I will go on a date with you~" I sang as she blushed hard and yelled, "WHY?"

"Why? Well, what can I say... I am a charitable guy." I said.

"Do you like me?" She asked looking at me straight in the eyes. Now I could feel the heat on my face.

"NO! I told you before that that will be fucking stupid. I only agreed to go on a date with you to make you feel better." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh please..." She said looking away. I laughed

"You are still denying that you like me, huh? How immature of you" I said.

"Okay fine, I will go on that date with you," She said looking at me. Ugh, finally.

"What? Why would you agree to go on a date with me if you don't like me?" I asked, mentally slapping myself to ask this stupid question.

"Why? Well, what can I say... I am a being charitable," She said smirking.

"Don't use my lines on me. Get your own excuse," I said scoffing.

"Well, I only agreed because I know that it was you who put that letter in my locker," She said 

"WHAT? I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! YOU ONLY GIVE LOVE LETTERS TO THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE!" I yelled as she laughed," Well if you really want a date that badly, I have no choice but to accept. It's settled then, Come to that cafe near your house at 5. And you will enjoy a lot so much because you love me so much."

"No, you will enjoy it because you love me so much," She said.  I blushed internally happy but quickly frowned and said," I am not gonna enjoy it a bit, because I don't like you."

"You are such a bad liar," She said as we walked back to class.

"You are calling me a liar? Tsk tsk...so hypocritical. Anyways I will see you at 5, I know you'll be there 'cause you love me so much" I said going to my desk as she just scoffed and went to her seat.

And that's part 1, part 2 coming up next. Who do you think will confess first? Comment your thoughts and let me know. Love you guys, see you in the next chapter. Peace out!✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
100K 5.3K 36
in which jisung was not a coffee person until he met him
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc