No Regrets

By MelaninWrter

Rumer is a high school senior with something to prove. To herself she needs to prove that she can make it thr... More

Copyright
Cast
Chapter 1~ breathin
Chapter 2~ Flashback
Chapter 3~ Scars to Your Beautiful
Chapter 4~ Dangerous Woman
Chapter 5~ Single
Chapter 6~ Wild Things
Chapter 7~ Numb
Chapter 8~ Be Alright
Chapter 9~ Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 10~ Express
Chapter 11~ Style Aint Free
Chapter 12~ Thick
Chapter 13~ Thick (Part 2)
Chapter 14~ Shotgun
Chapter 15~ Apple Juice
Chapter 16~ Never Knew I Needed
Chapter 17~Life Is Good
Chapter 18~ Changes
Chapter 19~ Secret
Chapter 20~ Playing Games
Chapter 21~ Rare
Chapter 22~ listen before i go
Chapter 23~ Mercy
Chapter 25~ All in
Chapter 26~ All Thee Above
Chapter 27~ River of Tears
Chapter 28~ Myself
Chapter 29~ Good to Me
Chapter 30~ The Rain
Chapter 31~ Liar
Chapter 32~ Imported
Chapter 33~ FrFr
Chapter 34~ Power
Chapter 35~ Birthday Song
Chapter 36~ Wrong Places
Chapter 37~ Train Wreck
Chapter 38~ One Sweet Day
Chapter 39~ Say You Won't Let Go
Chapter 40~ Champion
Sequel
SEQUAL IS HERE🗣

Chapter 24~ Aim x Shoot

1.5K 67 1
By MelaninWrter

"So take your aim and shoot, cause I'm bullet proof, Give me everything that you got, Do your best to take you best shot, Aim oh shoot, cause I'm gone pull through, Do to the worst you can do," ~Aim x Shoot Luke James and Jude Demorest (Star Season 2)

Rumer Alise Jackson POV

November

I had spent the last week at the same hotel Marcel and I put Zayvion and his siblings in. I've been trying her best not to talk to Marcel or Kameron so they wouldn't question my bruise. I emailed all of my teachers for my assignments.

Jaquan, surprisingly, reached out to get the chance to see Maria. He wasn't mad that I kept him from her. He completely understood, and apologized for his words, from when I told him about the pregnancy.

"Maria, do you want rice with chicken, mac and cheese with steak, or burgers with fries," I asked my four year old.

"Mac and cheese and steak," she responded going back to Doc Mcstuffins.

I went and took out the food. I'm so glad this hotel came with a kitchen. After I cooked the food, I took it to her in the room for her to eat, while she watched Doc McStuffins.

I have an appointment with the owner of a condo tomorrow. Its a nice 5 bedroom 4 and a half bath. Its big enough for m and Maria. I think that I will try to get Kameron or Corey's baby momma to watch hr when I go to school.

Baby💞🧸
would like to FaceTime...

I guess I should answer, the bruise went down.

"Hey baby," I answer, and his face popped up.

"Don't do that," he said, with a mug on his face.

"What I do," I asked with a frown.

"So you don't know you been ignoring my calls and my messages. Me and Kameron both worried about yo a*s. Corey been out looking for you," he said semi-yelling.

"I'm sorry. I-i-," I said before I got cut off.

"At this point, the sorry don't matter. Where you at," he asked. I looked at my surroundings, then back at my phone. "What you can't hear now?"

"I'm at your hotel," I mumbled lowly.

"What," he asked.

"I'm at your hotel," I said a little louder.

"Ight. I'm on my way," he said, and hung up the phone. I know he didn't. That's why his forehead big. But that's still my baby, so who cares.

I guess since he coming over here, that I can let people know I'm here. I text Kameron and Corey, and then I text Zayvion and his siblings in the group we created, and told them to come to my room.

About two minutes later, I ran to the door because I heard a knock. I knew it was Zayvion and his siblings , so I just opened the door.

Boy was I wrong.

I opened the door to Marcel, with the same mug from earlier plastered on his face.

"Why would you disappear like that? You know what we do, we thought somebody-," he yelled, but he stopped when he looked at something.

"Princess, where are you," he called. Who is 'Princess.'

"Princess," he called again.

Maria came running out of the room, "Marcel," she yelled at jumped into his arms.

"How you doing, Princess? You missed me," he asked her.

"Yes. Can we go get some ice cream," she asked.

"Anything for you, Princess," he said, with a smile.

I wasn't aware that he called hr Princess, or that they had a bond like this. He has played with her at the Park, he has took her out for ice cream, and took her trick or treating with me. Now, I'm thinking back to the times we was with him.

While I was in my thoughts, they started a conversation about God knows what.

"Come on mamas, you gotta put your shoes on," I told her.

"Okay," she said with a smile.

We both went into my room and put on our shoes. While we were in the room, I heard a knock on the door, followed by the voices of Zayvion and his siblings.

After we put on our shoes, we walked into the living room, "Hey guys," I greeted.

"Hey," they all replied.

"Bestieeee," Zay dragged out.

"Wassup," I asked.

"You wanna go to the mall with me tomorrow," he asked.

"I wanna come too," his 13 year old sister, Mari said.

"Y'all can come. It'll give us the chance to catch up," I said.

"Yay," his siblings and Maria cheered.

"We about to go," I told them.

"Okay. Can y'all drop me off at work," Zayvion asked.

"Yeah, that's cool," Marcel responded.

His siblings went back to their hotel rooms, and we left. The whole ride me and Zay were talking, and Maria was getting to know him. Once we dropped Zay off, we headed to get some ice cream.

Once we got to the parlor, I grabbed one of Maria's hands, and Marcel grabbed the other.

"Welcome, how may I help you," the server said, only looking at Marcel.

Seeeeeeeeeeeee, its females like her that get me. But its what he did next that warmed my heart.

He didn't even pay attention to the server. He just picked Maria up to show her the flavors, "Which one do you want, Princess," he asked her.

"Can I get two," she asked.

"Ask your momma," he looked at me and chuckled.

"No, only one," I said.

She started pouting, so he jumped in, "How about you get one now, and then another one before we go," he told her.

"Okay," she said excitedly.

"I waaannntttt......... cookies and cream," she told him.

The server just stood there still staring at him, so he snapped his fingers in front of her face and told her, "My Princess wants cookies and cream."

She rolled her eyes and fixed her ice cream, and gave her some napkins. He walked over and sat her down in the booth, I was about to sit down but he grabbed my arm, and took me back to the station.

"Now that we have the Princess situated, what does the Queen want," he asked me, with his arms around my waist.

I turned to face him, "You're not mad at me," I asked him.

"Its forgiven but its not forgotten. You will tell me why you staying at the hotel after he go to sleep," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"Now, Queen, what do you want," he asked again.

"I want.....Vanilla," I said, "Now, what does the King want," I asked mocking him.

"Chocolate," he responded. He called for the server, and told her our orders and he paid.

We talked, took pictures, and laughed the whole time. Him bonding with Maria was uplifting for me. We stayed for about 2 hours, and then decided head back to the hotel.

Now, I got to put her to bed, and talk to him. I thought about lying, and saying that nothing happened. But what's the purpose.

I took her a Maria a bat, read her a book, and she went to sleep.

I walked into the living room.

~~~~~
Vote, Comment, and Share please💕🗣
Thanks for reading 🤍

Any questions, thoughts, or suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
17.6K 517 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
129K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...