Incipient >[OikawaxReader]

AppleRuby13 द्वारा

❝𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱❞ . . . → Y/N, an... अधिक

▪︎Break Up▪︎
▪︎Pictures▪︎
▪︎Trouble Maker▪︎
▪︎Situation▪︎
▪︎Uh Oh▪︎
▪︎The Third Player▪︎
▪︎Plan C or Plan don't see▪︎
▪︎Your Side▪︎
▪︎Stuck Together▪︎
▪︎A Little Bit▪︎
▪︎Dinner First?▪︎
▪︎Good Luck▪︎
▪︎Creepy Dude▪︎
▪︎Rivalry Reunion▪︎
▪︎Weaklings▪︎
▪︎A Break▪︎
▪︎Friendly Friends▪︎
▪︎A Match of Two Friends▪︎
▪︎Day off▪︎
▪︎Important Fight▪︎
▪︎Fight for Victory▪︎
▪︎Major Crush▪︎
▪︎Not a Date▪︎
▪︎Slay it▪︎
▪︎Party All Night▪︎
▪︎Get Drunk▪︎
▪︎Art Class▪︎
▪︎University Event▪︎
▪︎Girls Only▪︎
▪︎The Gown▪︎
▪︎Show Time▪︎
▪︎The Real Party▪︎
▪︎Suspicion▪︎
▪︎The Man Behind It All▪︎
▪︎In The Shower▪︎
▪︎The Shallow▪︎
▪︎The New Life▪︎
▪︎Please Stay▪︎
▪︎Nobody Knows▪︎
▪︎Taking A Break▪︎
▪︎Tryouts and Watch Out!▪︎
▪︎Baby Shower▪︎
▪︎Guessing Games▪︎
▪︎Meeting the Nephew▪︎
▪︎Sister and Brother in Law▪︎
▪︎Cooking Classes▪︎
▪︎Me, You, Together▪︎
▪︎Worrying too Much▪︎
▪︎An Important Day▪︎
▪︎Preparing Desserts▪︎
▪︎Time for Dinner▪︎
▪︎Getting it Done▪︎
▪︎Say Goodbye▪︎
▪︎Lonely Monster▪︎
▪︎Phone Call▪︎
▪︎Doing Just Fine▪︎
▪︎Seeing you again▪︎
▪︎Drowning in Love▪︎
▪︎A Tour In The House▪︎
▪︎A New Chapter▪︎
▪︎Delivery▪︎
▪︎The Magic Room▪︎
▪︎One More!▪︎
▪︎A Huge One▪︎
▪︎A Fairy Tale▪︎
▪︎Author's Note▪︎

▪︎Couple Massage?▪︎

52 4 3
AppleRuby13 द्वारा

Y/N's P.O.V
It's an ordinary day and I'm drinking an ordinary smoothie. Today's the weekend so there's really nothing to do...until there was a knock on the door of my dorm room. Oh did I forget to mention about Akiko? She's been acting weird lately. She always goes out instead of staying in to watch her K dramas. She must have found a friend. I got up and went to answer the door, to my surprise I found Oikawa standing there. Aren't boys not allowed to come to the girl's dormitory? He suddenly showed me two tickets.

"Are you busy today?" He asks but I was busy reading the letters written on the ticket.

"Couple massage class? What's that?" I look at him with a confuse expression.

"I don't know if we're considered as a couple yet but I was thinking if we should try it out. Besides I already bought the ticket and no way in hell am I gonna give it to Selena and Jacob" He sticks out his tongue in disgust just by the thought of those two massaging each other. I laugh.

"Alright alright, when are we going?" He smiles as he gently push me aside so he could get in my dorm room. Hey!

"We're going now" He begin to go through my closet and I blush when he found one of my underwear. He smirks at me while I quickly snatch it from his hand.

"When are you gonna wear that for me?" He asks as he continued digging through my closet to get me something to wear.

"When you finally have an ass for me to grab" I fold my arms and I could see him being hurted by my words.

"Ouch, leave my ass alone!" He said and I laughed at him. I stop when he finally was done choosing my clothes for me. Let's see if you have good taste...

"You look super duper cute" He hugged me and rest his head on top of mine. I chuckle feeling him tickling my back a bit. Hey stop it!

"Now we match" Before he let go of me, he place a kiss on my forehead. Wait we match? I look at my own clothes then his. Oh wait we do!

"The class is gonna start in a few hours. Let's head there early" He hold my hand and lead us out of my dorm room.

"Ta-da!" He let go of my hand and stood in front of a car. Hm? I stare at him as he present the car to me. Is that his car?

"Hey can't you act surprised?!" He shouted when I didn't show him a reaction he wanted to see. I laugh as I approach him.

"Wow this car looks so pretty. I wonder who owns it" I played dumb and run my hands through the car. But it just made Oikawa groan, he grab my hand and made me look at him.

"Don't touch the car like that! You're gonna make me jealous..." He sighs. Aw are you jealous of a car?

"So how did you get it?" I asked and he chuckles.

"I stole it" My eyes widened and I immediately turn to look at his face in pure shock. He laughs while holding on to his stomach.

"I was just joking. Y-Your face! You w-were so scared!" He laughs even more. I got angry by his teasing that I playfully shove him away. Are you crying?!

"Alright let's go" He said but he was still laughing a bit. I tried to ignore him and got in the passenger's seat while he got in the driver's seat.

"Wait do you have a license?" I asked and he stopped laughing. W-Wait you don't?!

"It'll be fine" He started the car and started reversing. How is that fine?! I don't wanna go to jail!

"Be honest, how did you get this car?" I asked the question again. He smiles while he was still focused on reversing the car, his hand behind the cushion of my seat as he looked at the back is sure a flattering view.

"I borrowed it from my sister" Oh...that makes more sense. He would definitely get arrested if he actually stole a car. Just saying.

Oikawa started driving us there and you don't know how happy I was when he let me to be the one who chooses what song to play. Like the basic girl I am, I decided to play one of my favourite songs. I just discovered this song lately. I connected my phone to his car and press play on the song. When it started to play, Oikawa place his left hand on my thigh while the other was on the steering wheel.

"I wonder how it feels to be loved by you..." Oikawa quietly sang under his breath. His voice...I look at him with a bittersweet smile...

"We're here" He happily smiles as he park the car. When we got out of the car, he made sure to lock the doors before we went in. I laugh when he immediately wrap his arm across my shoulder before we did. Trying to show that I'm yours now huh?

"Welcome to Amelia's couple massage class. Do you have your tickets?" The lady at the counter asked. Oikawa took out the tickets from his pocket while his other hand is still on my shoulder. This is kinda cute.

"Thank you. Now if you follow me" The lady at the counter started to take us somewhere and we followed her. I was really shocked when we walked in a room I wasn't expecting to find.

There were couples sitting on comfy pillows and worse of all, they were covering their naked bodies with towels. Oh so many skin! I look at Oikawa to find him having it worse than me. He looks like he's about to faint! The lady then took out some folded towels from a cabinet and handed it to us. Wait don't tell we have to be naked for this massage class. Look I know massaging requires people to be naked but I'm too insecure about showing my body so publicly.

"Theres a changing room nearby where you two can change in separate rooms" I thank the lady while Oikawa was malfunctioning in his mind. I hold his hand as we walked out the room, when we did, me and Oikawa started to lose our minds.

"Why did you sign us up for something like this?" I asked him while he walks back and forth.

"I didn't know this was gonna happen" He runs his hand through his hair as he panics. What?! You didn't know?!

"Well you already bought the tickets so..." I look down and rubbed my arm nervously. He took a quick glance of me before looking away with his face burning up.

"H-Here" He handed me one of the towels before he went to the boy's changing room...what did I bring myself into...

So yeah...I went in the girl's changing room and stripped myself naked, I made sure to wrap the towel well around my body before I walked out. It's so embarrassing! On my way out, I bumped into Oikawa who was also on his way back to the room. I blush when I found him shirtless, the towel wrapped around his waist to hide what's under it. He blushes when he also saw my body. This is weird! The lady opened the door and smiled when she saw us all prepared. Y-Yay?

"Let me take you two to your spots" Again, she lead us inside and me and Oikawa sat at the two pillows laid out for us. Okaaaay, so far its not that bad.

"Thank you all for coming to today's class" A woman with blonde hair stood at the front to grab all our attention. I look at Oikawa and he looked back at me, us staring at each other like lost travellers on a mountain.

"We will be going for a classic massage lesson so let's get started" She said with a happy smile. Classic? Theres even levels of massages?

"Now before we begin the fun, let's get comfy with your significant other" The woman said and when I was done listening to her, I looked over to find some of them making out or touching each other's bodies.

"I feel like my eyes are gonna bleed..." Oikawa mumbles under his breath. I nod as I agree with him.

"Okay! Let's start the fun!" The woman tapped play on her radio and a soothing yet jazzy music started to play. I swallow hard when I notice the change of the atmosphere. Oh no...

"I want all my girls or boys to turn to their lovers and give their backs a nice slow massage. Be sure to put more pressure into your hands" She said and started to check on everyone, starting from the front. I look at Oikawa who was trying so hard not to get shy. Oh jeez, calm yourself down. It's not like you two never touched each other before.

"Turn around" I gesture him to turn and he blushes. Hey I'm more embarrassed than you are, he thought for a while and finally turn around. There's the expose back I'm looking for!

"O-Oh!" Oikawa was surprised when he felt my warm hands being placed on his back. Wow he feels so cold...

"How are you two newbies doing?" The woman finally made it to our spot. I put on a smile as I start to massage Oikawa's back.

"We're doing alright" She smiled when she saw my smile. I'm doing good huh?

"What about the boyfriend? Is everything going well?" She tilt her head as she look at Oikawa. I did the same.

"Mhm" Oikawa nods shyly. The woman lets out a teasing laugh before heading to check her next students. I chuckle a bit when I could even feel Oikawa's body burning up from my touch.

"Gosh your back is hard like a rock. Do you ever get to relax?" I ask him while getting on my knees, that way I can put more pressure into my hands.

"Even after playing volleyball matches, life just can't seem to slack some weight off me" He moans a little when he felt me massaging some of his hard spots, and especially his shoulders. I hope he's enjoying this because that's basically my goal here.

"Times up, it's time to switch" The woman clap her hands to tell us to switch places. I look at Oikawa when he turned around. He smirks seeing me being the one who's getting shy.

"I can't exactly massage your back if your towel is in the way" He said with his ears turning bright red. Huh? Oh right!

I turn around so my back was facing him, I started to take off my towel but not completely. I hold on to it to cover up my body from the front. I gasp quietly when I could Oikawa gently running his knuckles down my back. I laugh when he decided to give me a kiss on the cheek before he started to massage my back. Starting from the top and then slowly rubbing it down to my hips. I blush when I could feel his breathing becoming heavy and shaky. Is he embarrassed as I am? His hands then went back up to rub my shoulders and I actually enjoyed it. I close my eyes as I start to lose myself into the feeling.

"Okay, I have a call to take so with the rest of the time we still have. You get to massage the rest of the body of your lover" The woman said when she got a phone call. She left and I was about to turn around until Oikawa stopped me by grabbing my shoulders, making me sit still.

"Does your neck hurt?" Oikawa asks and his hands started to massage the back of my neck. I smile softly as I let out a relaxed sigh.

"It feels good when you do that" He chuckles at my words. What? It's good if I answer honestly.

"All this touching and massaging is making me wonder...did you enjoy the one night stand we had?" He whispered to my ear so I was the only one who heard him. I blush.

"Maybe I did or maybe I didn't. Who knows..." I hold on to the towel tighter and Oikawa seems to notice.

"So it's a yes?" I look at him to find him having a proud smile. I scoff with a defeated look.

"Maybe" I couldn't help but make a tiny smile appear on my face. Suddenly he hold my face and before telling me anything, he press his lips on mine. With the romantic music playing at the back, it's hard not to kiss back and enjoy it.

"I love you so much..." He rest his forehead on mine after he pulled away.

"I love you too" I said and it was able to make his ears turn red again. He looks away while he laughs shyly.

"Y-You didn't have to say it back" He rub his neck while trying so hard to avoid looking at my eyes. Really? Well your eyes were begging me to.

"I love you Tooru" I said in a teasy voice. He chuckles as he try to hide his face that is turning entirely pink.

"Stop that. You're gonna make me angry" He tried to shut me off but I just laugh at how cute he is. He then wrap his arm around my body before pulling me into another kiss.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

105K 4.6K 16
It was the start of beautiful Saturday morning. Bright sunshine, clear, blue skies, what could possibly happen? I'll tell you what could happen. Your...
39.3K 1.4K 22
━━━━━━ "she'll love me!" completed. fluff. slow-burn. half-chatfic. ༉‧₊˚✧
34.1K 545 26
❝𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄❞ 幼なじみ 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙭 𝙁𝙚�...
179 3 9
Tooru Oikawa, the charismatic volleyball captain, and Y/n, an average student with an inexplicably popular charm. Despite their clashing personaliti...