My love for the beast💜 #taek...

By Lavbtsipurpleyou

It's about a dragon love story, with BTS members as dragons 🐉 This is pure fiction🔥 No other intentions🙅‍♀... More

Hello👋🙋‍♀️
My love for the beast 💜 Part 1 - Introduction (i)
My love for the beast 💜 Part 2 - Introduction (ii)
My love for the beast💜Part 3 - Prologue
My love for the beast - City & school look
My love for the beast💜Part 4
My love for the beast💜Part 5
My love for the beast💜Part 7
My love for the beast💜Part 8
My love for the beast💜Part 9
My love for the beast💜Part 10
My love for the beast💜Part 11
My love for the beast💜Part 12
My love for the beast💜Part 13
🤩💜Thank You💜🤩
My love for the beast💜Part 14
My love for the beast💜Part 15
My love for the beast💜Part 16
My love for the beast💜Part 17
My love for the beast💜Part 18
♡♡♡Do you guys want it or not♡♡♡
My love for the beast💜Part 19
My love for the beast💜Part 20
My love for the beast💜Part 21
My love for the beast💜Part 22
My love for the beast💜Part 23
My love for the beast💜Part 24
💫Thank You🙏and🙇‍♀️I am Sorry💫
My love for the beast💜Part 25
My love for the beast💜Part 26
My love for the beast💜Part 27
My love for the beast💜Part 28
My love for the beast💜Part 29
My love for the beast💜Part 30
My love for the beast💜Part 31
HELP ME PLEASE
My love for the beast💜Part 32
My love for the beast💜Part 33
My love for the beast💜Part 34
My love for the beast💜Part 35
My love for the beast💜Part 36
🥰🥺🥺Thank you so much Amigos Amigas🥺🥺🥰
About Updates
My love for the beast💜Part 37
My love for the beast💜Part 38
My love for the beast💜Part 39
A/N
My love for the beast💜Part 40
My love for the beast💜Part 41
My love for the beast💜Part 42
new story....
AN😍

My love for the beast💜Part 6

4K 174 30
By Lavbtsipurpleyou

No one POV

It is early in the morning.🌄 Sun is shining softly. 🌟
All the dragons are sleeping peacefully.

《School timing is from morning 10 AM to 4 PM. Break time is 1 PM to 2 PM》

Dracula boys got up and went to ground to do their morning exercise. Jin stayed in the dorm to do the breakfast. Only sometimes Jin will join the other Dracula boys to do the exercise.🤸‍♂️ But he always prefers cooking 👨‍🍳

Dracula boys started their exercise. Namjoon and Yoongi did push ups. J-Hope is doing jogging. Taehyung started doing different kind of Squats. Other male and female dragons stared at them.

On the other side

Two Draco Omegas sleeping peacefully. But the Alpha??

He is cooking breakfast. All are treated equally here.

After making the breakfast he went to omegas shared bedroom to wake them up.

'Kookie~~minnie~~ get up, we need to do our morning exercises. (Yes both Jungkook and Jimin likes exercise).

Both got up and went to do their morning routine. After that they got ready to go to the ground.

Ground have two ways. Draco boys reached the ground using the other way which is a bit far from Dracula boys.

All are doing exercises, Jungkook started his jogging. While doing he collides with someone. He landed on his butt and let out a painful sound.

'Ow ow' he whimpered.

'Oh my god, am so sorry, here let me help you' cheerful voice spoke.

He lift his head and saw who that person is.

'Oh, hi hobi. It's ok & thanks' jungkook said and accepted the help from Hobi.

J-Hope is fine with Jungkook for calling him as Hobi. Then he bid goodbye to Jungkook and reached his friends area where they are doing the exercises.

'Who is that?' asked Yoongi.

Because they can only see the back of Jungook.

'Oh, its Jungkook. I accidentally collided with him' J-Hope explained.

Mention of Jungkook name, one person head turned in a full speed.

All his friends lightly laughed at the reaction Taehyung gave. He just playfully glared at them and stared to do his jogging.

Taehyung POV:

While I was jogging, I saw one person that I wanted to see. Not only me, my dragon too.

He is just standing and looking at something with a pout on his lips. Lips, oh god his lips. I just wanna kiss him and tell him that it is ok for whatever he is bothered by now. But I can't, not yet. I smirked and went to him.

'Hi lil dragyy' I said to him.

He flinched and turned to me. His cheeks fired and he cleared his throat.

'H-i A-lpha, good morning ' he replied stuttering.

I chuckled and shook my head.

'What are you looking at?' I asked him looking at the dumbbells laying in the floor.

Again his pout appeared in his pink lips.

'Oh that, I don't know which one to take to test my capacity' he said to me.

Then crouched down and looked at the dumbbells to select one. Then I went near him and crouched down and helped to check his capacity now.

He did around 20 kg.

'You did well, my lil dragyy' I said to him.

'Yah, dont call me that's he said to me.

I ruffled his hair and told him to go to the dorm to get ready for the class.

We said our goodbye and started to go to dorm.

After some time

Jungkook POV

My heart beats loudly,  my dragon is crazily happy. I am too. This is all because of the Alpha. I blushed at the thought of him.

After fangirling, I got up to get ready for my classes.

I wore my outfit and a reading glass. Then I met my friends at hall.

'You guys ready?' I asked them.

'Yes, shall we go now, come on' Jimin said enthusiastically.

I know the reason. He wanna meet his crushes 🤣

'Ok ok Minnie calm down' I laughed at his pouty face.

Then we went to our first class. Still we had 15 minutes for the first class. Namjoon went to cafeteria to buy drinks for us. Me and minnie stopped talking when,

'Hello beauties, am Jack and an alpha. Nice to meet you lovelies' he said with a flirty tone. His friends are smirking at us.

Oh lord, I hate it.

'Hi' we just said.

'So beauty, can you give me your number. We can get to know each other. You know?' He asked minnie.

Minnie and I felt uncomfortable. I prayed for Namjoon to reach us soon.

'No thank you, its nice to meet you and leave us alone' I said to him.

He looked angry and
'Listen you idoit, I didn't asked you. So shut your mouth and let me do my job' he said to me.

'Yahhh, how dare you call me idiot and you are the one who is idiot here. I said we don't want anything from you. Can't you understand a simple language ' I yelled at him.

Jimin POV

I know Kookie is trying to protect me. But he is getting into trouble. Before I reply to that jerk, he yelled at him.

'Kookie, shut up. I will handle this. Listen mister,  I don't want to. So leave us alone or you will face the consequences ' I said to Jack.

'I didn't asked you, am ordering you to give my number" he used his Alpha voice. Me and Jungkook dragon whimpered. 《Jungkook doesn't know about his rare Rare dragon type. So then only he can control other dragons except Royal Alpha. Until then, he have to submit to other higher dragons》

'What is going on here?' An angry deep voice echoed in the whole class. All the students flinched. Even Jungkook and Jimin lowered their head as showing Submission. All the Omegas eyes teared because of the Royal Alpha angry voice.

Jungkook POV

'Omg why am I crying' i thought and lowered my head as showing Submission.

Then someone came and hugged me tightly.  I inhaled his manly scent. I calmed and broke the hug, looked at him. Wow.

Taehyung POV

When we entered our first class, I saw something which made my blood boiled. Jungkook and Jimin are whimpering. On seeing Jungkook like this I didn't realize that I used my royal Alpha voice. It made all of them to flinch.

Then I went to my lil dragyy to comfort him. Like me Yoongi did this to Jimin. After 1 min Jungkook calmed down. He broke the hug and looked at me.

Then he hit me in my chest. He hit me and he had the pout on his lips.

'Yeahhhh, why did you used your Royal Alpha voice? Waeeeee' he complained like a baby and hit me in my chest.

I hold his both hands to stop him from hitting me. He looked at my eyes. My eyes shined brightly by seeing his doe eyes.

'I am sorry' I whispered to him and leaned closer to him. He didn't backed away. I smiled and kissed his forehead and let lips lingered for a seconds. Again he had pout. I smirked and asked him,

'What Bunny?' I asked him.

He blushed and replied nothing. We were in our world, we didn't realized that whole class become silent.

'So jack what are doing with them' I asked him.

'No nothing Alpha, please forgive us. We won't disturb them again ' they pleaded.

'Listen, as a higher ranker we should protect them not to misuse your power. I don't want to see this again, understood ' I asked in my Royal Alpha voice.

He shivered and nodded his head.

Jungkook POV

When he leaned closer, I closed my eyes. I thought he is going to kiss me. I didn't reject him. I waited but he kissed my forehead. I unconsciously pouted. Because I thought he gonna kiss me in my lips🤫

He saw my reaction and asked me what. I blushed and replied nothing. Then he gave a lecture to Jack.

By that time our professor came. Namjoon too. He saw the tension and he asked me what happened.

'I will explain later' I said to him and he nodded his head.

No one POV

Everything was going perfectly. Particular class came. All the students should transform into their dragon form and show the rank and their dragon techniques that they learned from their old school to professor and the other students.

Jungkook went to professor and asked permission to get something from his dorm. The professor nodded his head. Jungkook went to his dorm and took the royal letter that is given by his father.

He took the letter and went to the class. Whole class waited for him to begin the transformation. Once he entered the class, all eyes are him. He tensed and slowly walked to the professor. He gave the letter to professor.

The professor took the letter from Jungkook and read it. He is shocked and looked at Jungkook. Then he made an announcement to the other students.

'Good afternoon students, today we are gonna do the dragon transformation except Jungkook. Please don't ask why not him? Understand like a mature person and start warm ups. Thank you.' He said.

Then the professor give the letter to Jungkook and patted his shoulder.

Jungkook smiled and went to his friends. Both his friends hugged him tightly. All the students looked at Jungkook and their mind flooded with questions.

Why Jungkook cannot perform transformation? How he was relieved from practice? Because this is the important class for every dragon. All started at him. Then the professor hit the button in the remote that he is holding. The bells sounded loudly.

All the students flinched and started to do their warm up.

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 29K 39
"When did you promote yourself from being a badboy to a playboy, tae?",the shorter male asked with a smirk,irritating the bandana boy. "Argg!Trust me...
496K 21.9K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
127K 4.9K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
668K 28.1K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...