THE LOST SINGER [COMPLETED]

By ShayaniNandy

What if one day you wake up and find out that the world you live in does not have the person who matter the m... More

INTRODUCTION
It's the Dream
The familiar Voice
UNKNOWN RAVAL
An Awkward Act
A Dusky Room
A Stubborn Fan
A word of a Sister
See You Tomorrow
POWER OF HIS SONG
We will meet Soon
Back to INDIA
Welcome Home
Still the Same
LETS MEET
DON'T MESS WITH ME
Take Care
Another Kind of Love
A Warm Hug
Crossing Destiny
Let's go for a Trip
Get set Ready!!!
And the Journey Begins....
!!!!!BONUS CHAPTER!!!!!
LETS DRIVE🚗🛣️
Some Unpleasant Moments
Friends on a Rescue
Little Bit of Emotions
Three Souls, One Connection
!!When It All Started!!
The Setting Sun
Rain Soaked Hearts
Moving Apart
Ek Tarfa
A Sense of Relief
Some Heartfelt Moments
Tears On The String
Something Unusual
Where is Trisha?
Someone Important
The freedom
The Letters
On Our Own
Lost Self
💙SPECIAL💙
I feel for Her
It's Not a Friendship
The Hidden Truth
Letter Of Confession
It's for the best
Ek Arsa Ho gaya
CURTAIN DROP
Infront of the Mirror
The Dream Catcher
💙The Beginning of a Love Story💙

Little Laughters

307 49 242
By ShayaniNandy

[Before starting the chapter...I want you guys listen to the RABBA MEHAR KARI once again😍!!! I know you guys are the best😘 and you guys are streaming the song just like me😎... But ek aur bar okkk??? 🥺
And shout out with me...

*RABBA MEHAR KARI IS THE BEST*]

______________________________________

*flashback*
.
Only three days to go. Trisha is hell excited for her wedding. Nervousness is shading Disha's happiness for her sister's wedding.
While Trisha is getting restless , Disha wasn't even paying any attention to her. All she wants to know about Darshan.
What happened to him? Why isn't he posting anything? What is he feeling? After that disgusting video, how's he feeling? Etc.

Trisha--"Agar makeup waale ne ganda makeup kia to?? Ughh we should hire a backup makeup artist? Disha?? Eii?? Disha???

Breaking the thoughts, she replied,

Disha--"Haa?"

Trisha--"Am I talking to any Ghost? Kya soch rehi hai?"

Disha--"Nothing".

Trisha--"It's Darshan again'.

Disha--"no.. not him.."

Trisha--"it's written on your face . It's Darshan, kya hua?? Still no update??"

Disha--"nope, not from the team also".

Trisha--" Areyy.. don't worry.. they'll update you guys soon!"

Disha--"You are not getting it Tri.. it's a freaking video... Which already gained a lot of views... And the worst part is the video girl died. I wonder how is he feeling? What is he doing? It's very disheartening for him I know...

Trisha lowered down her face, chuckled...
Trisha--" It's my wedding Disha..."

Disha looked at her.. realising the fact that she should be concerned about her sister's wedding. But before she could say anything to her.. Trisha left the room.
.
On the other hand, Sidhharth entered into Darshan's room to check on him.
Not only Darshan, his belongings are missing too.
He searched entire house, called everyone, but nobody knows where is Darshan... When he sat on his bed , can't think of anything to find his friend... A small piece of paper under a table lamp caught his attention.
What's written on it was.....

--whoever found it... I want to say that... I am sorry.
I can't handle it anymore.
Please dont try to find me.. I am fine. I just can't pretend that everything is fine. It will be good for everyone if Indie announce my retirement from the industry.
Take care.

            Darshan. ----

*end of flashback*

_______________________________________

__DARSHAN__

.

Sid--"Mussoorie??"

Me--"Yup!"

Sid--" Suddenly kyu??"

Me--"I thought it's been a long, we haven't spent good times together.. also, I need to clear my mind for upcoming events... So...

I looked at them for the answer yes. I know they are very busy in their own lives but still... without them, journey will be incomplete.

Sid--" I don't have any problem.. but Hardik and Jyugal is busy right?"

Hardik--"Actually, I also don't have any problem... Jyugal is directing my upcoming MV, if he can postpone it.. we can definitely go together.   

All of us turned our sight towards Jyugal who is actually busy with his phone.

Me--"Jyugal?"

Jyugal--"hmm?" A short distracted respond.

Me--"Can you postpone your schedule?"

He didn't reply. I was feeling like throwing cusion at his face.

Sid--"JAGUU!!!"

Jyugal--"Haa haa. Kya?

Hardil--"Darshan keh raha hai ki.. can you postpone our schedule?"

Jyugal--"Kyu?"

Hardil--"So that we can all go for a trip together."

Jyugal--"Haa idea achha hai par.. I can't yaar.. there are a lot of work also Naushad bhai told us reveal the release date soon.. nope .. not possible.

An unwanted silence created.
Everyone is ready for the trip except this chutiya... Iska toh kuchh karna padega..

Me--"Okk. toh plan cancel??"

Sid--"Haa matlab, chalenge toh sab eksath warna kaise..."

Me--"Ohhkkk. Let me call Trisha then.. I should tell her that it's not happening.
Poor girl.. kitna kuchh prepare kiya tha usne.."

When I uttered the name 'Trisha'.. I got Jyugal's entire attention. His face is revealing the fact that his decision is about to change.
I looked at Jyugal , holding my smile inside...

Jyugal--" Trisha... Woh bhi hai iss trip pe?"

Me--"Yes ofcourse.. she is one who is arranging everything.."

Sid--" Achhaaaaaaaa".

Hardil--" Bechari.. it will disheartening for her to cancel everything..."

Me--"Yea but.. ab kya kare.. we can't pressurise Jyugal to postpone his work ... "

Sid--"Ofcourse.. We can't.. work is important. Isn't it Jyugal??"

Jyugal--" ummm.. see... I didn't know that Trisha is arranging this trip..so it will disrespectful if we cancel everything... Also kuchh din ki hi toh baat hai.. we actually can postpone the schedules... Darshan need sometime.. how can I not help with that.. so we don't have to cancel the trip..."

Me--"Sure?? ".

Sid--"Darshan... Ek helmet ka kamal dekha... ? Saala... We are friends from the beginning but still he can say no to us....

Jyugal--"Arey aisa nehi hai.."

I know Jyugal is ticklish...so my fingers can't wait to give him punishment for this...

Me--"Achhhaaa..toh kaise hai be... chutiya salaa.. ruk.. abhi batata hu.."

Ok. RIP Jyugal. He might die out of laughter today.

_______________________________________
__TRISHA__
.
I saw Veer at the coffee counter. He was literally lost in his phone.  GREAT!

Me--"Heyy!!!"

Veer--"Ahh!! You scared me!"

Me--"Oopss sorry.. didn't mean to".
.. kya kar raha hai?

Veer--"Woh ... Ek second..pehle aap ye batao.. my leaves are approved right?"

Me--"Haa baba.. approved".

His kiddo smile appeared and started doing something in his phone.

Me--"Listen.. I need your help.."

Veer--"Haa haa.. one second.. I am booking tickets...give me a minute".

Me--"ohh. Kaha jaa raha hai?"

Veer--" Umm... He realised something...

Nope..aapko nehi batana.."

Me--"Kyu?"

Veer--"Aap hamesha mera sara plan kharab karte ho.. nope.. not this time".

Me--"Ugh! Okay.. help me now".

Veer--"What?"

Me--" I am planning a trip, you tell me which way will be the best!"

Veer--"Trip to...?"

Me--"Mussoorie!!!"

He stomped his fist on the table and stood up.

Veer--"YAAR!!!!! AAPKO PEHLE SE PATA THA NA...!!! ANU NE BATAYA?? MUSSOORIE KYUUUUUU!!!"

He literally started whining like a baby. I mean ab maine kya kia?

Me--" Kyaaa?? What did I do?"

Veer--"As if you don't know??"

Me--"Nooo.. I don't!!"

Veer--" Arey I am planning a trip with Anu to Mussoorie also.!!!

Unintentionally I scoffed.

Me--"I seriously didn't... It's a coincidence.. trust me!!!"

Veer--"haa haa..pata hai.."

Grumpy one showed his tantrum and left the cafeteria.. and I can't stop laughing at the moment and followed him.

______________________________________
Heyyyy guyss!!! How are you???
So...I was busy so couldn't write and publish .. but from now on.. I'll be updating in regular basis.. so....
Love love.
And...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here are some RMK shots....

**ENJOY 😌💙 **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 2K 35
I came out of the hospital she was standing or may be playing with the kids I glanced at her and stuck on her and I knew I want her forever she is n...
21.2K 2.3K 47
Darshan Raval, a super successful singer and composer. But can sucess and glory always define the inner feelings of an individual? Can popularity a...
35.2K 3.5K 53
Just a Random Story about a singer Darshan Raval💙 and a Doctor👩⚕️! Two different worlds Two different mindsets! Still connected with a link! Let's...
16.9K 2.5K 52
After meeting each other, Darshan Raval & Navya Shekhawat realize that they're meant to be more than just friends. But the pain of a lost love, the f...