Three O's

By hh-ist

Femdom -mostly gentle- short stories. More

O.O.O Explanation & Requests
GOOD ENOUGH ~ Eli
DAY OFF ~ Eli ~ request
EMBARRASSED ~ Theo
WEDNESDAY ~ Eli
WEDNESDAY PT.2 ~ Eli
~ Questions ~
TICKLISH PT.1 ~ Eli
TICKLISH PT.2 ~ Eli
NEW TOY ~ Theo

ASKING FOR IT ~ Eli

20.9K 263 71
By hh-ist

"What are you doing?"

Eli moved towards the fridge with no response, opening and closing it for what had to be the ten hundredth time. You were trying to put away all the food you had bought while out, but Eli was being no help whatsoever, moving away every time you got close, leaving his attempts to assist endearing, but still causing you to eventually call him off the job. Even with all of the cute, subtle advances he made while out, once you were actually alone he was a nervous wreck, busying himself with any and everything to avoid a direct encounter.

"You're going to make me dizzy." You say, only half joking.

"Sorry."

This however did not stop him from trying to sidestep as you moved around the kitchen as well, all the snacks in your grasp falling to the floor when he bumped into you in the small space.

"Eli?" You grabbed the collar of his shirt rougher than you meant as you repeated yourself, trying to catch his eyes before he could bend down and pick up the food. "Did you do that on purpose?"

You stared at Eli now inches away from the wall, first at his hands clutching the rim of the counter to steady from the sudden movement, then to Eli's stretched-out button shirt, pulled down seemingly to cover as much of his sweats as possible.

Or rather the clear arousal that the cloth only made more visible.

His eyes had gone wide at your sudden roughness, a small noise escaping his mouth at the tightness of the shirt around his neck.

"It was an accident." Eli replied as quickly as his body would allow, eyes flickering across your expression quickly in embarrassment. "I'll pick them up."

But he didn't move just yet, and you knew it wasn't just because your hand was still on his collar. He stayed fixated on you, pushing the hair out of his dark eyes with a flick of his finger and then darting his tongue out to wet his lips.

"Are you sure?"

Eli tightened his grip on the counter as if the pressure would give him the strength to decide whether or not he should explain the reason for his sudden clumsiness.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?" You probed, waiting for him to go on.

Eli was quiet with an intake of breath and a look your way, watching as your hand went up to caress his cheek, then drawing lines connecting beauty mark to beauty mark.

Another breath was released before Eli spoke again.

"Y/n..." He muttered, pushing his head against your hand suddenly as if in a trance, giving up on staying quiet and forming his mouth into a tiny pout. "Can you touch me?"

Something about the way he said it sounded so different from anything he requested before, and it was enough to make you want to do just that, and a whole lot more.

"I am." You replied simply, trying to remain calm and continuing your journey across his reddening face.

Eli shook his head tentatively. "Not just there."

"Tell me where Eli."

You already knew what he, and you yourself, wanted, but watching his hand take yours and drag it along his body felt so much better than giving in.

"Here, and here." Eli whispered, using your hand to touch himself. "Please y/n."

Eli's needy eyes fluttered as you finally took control, giving him a new reason to have a knuckle white grip on the counter while the space between him and the wall closed with a thump and a kiss.

Of course, you could never forget how good it felt to kiss Eli. How he seemed timid at first, but then suddenly drew you in as if he were savoring the taste. How a smile etched to his lips as his mouth fit perfectly onto yours, inviting your tongue to his, completely melting into you as your hands explored his sensitive body. How his head tilted to the side, exposing the areas where he wanted you, delicate and eager. How he pouted while you teased him, your mouth leaving trails from his ears to neck to lips and all the space in between, and then back again until his hand reached for you instead of the counter.

As you snapped Eli's waistband against his skin, you trailed the hem of his pants, causing him to flinch, but uncontrollably reach up to the touch of your fingers, trying to guide your hands to where he needed the most attention. His thick thighs unconsciously spread open at the feeling, his tongue resting between his pursed lips, letting you explore him at your own pace. Still, it was almost a silent beg for more as you trailed your fingers into his pants and back out without giving his erection any attention.

Soon the desperation in his movements and his held breath made you wonder whether you should bring your hand back down.

"Breathe." You whispered reassuringly, his sensitivity causing you to be a little more gentle.

His sweater paws clutched tightly to you as he tried to steady his breathing. Testing the waters, you brought your hands beneath his shirt, gently rubbing the length of his stomach. Looking Eli directly in his eyes, you traveled your fingers higher, his previously swallowed moans breaking out in between the bites to his lip.

"Good boy."

You didn't even need to remind him again to breathe as his eyebrow twitched, the rise and fall of his stomach getting faster by the second.

You had called Eli this name before, earning a boxy smile each time. He'd even called himself it, saying 'I'm a good boy'. You always fantasized about how different it would be calling him the name in a more intimate situation. His sudden furrowed eyebrows and half desperate, half smiling expression spoke for itself, noises you'd never heard from him escaping his mouth.

"Please," Eli managed to say, keeping eye contact, pulling your body to his, even though it was practically impossible to get any closer.

Just hearing that one word was making you crazy, and you couldn't even begin to think of what to say, especially as his head fell into the crook of your neck and shoulder in embarrassment while your hand teased his nipples and your mouth worked his neck, tenderly biting down and blowing on the wetness.

The way he subconsciously let you take control gave you more feelings than words could describe, and you could only imagine what his face looked like now, mainly because he had started to twitch against your touch, moans bearing into your skin.

"Y/n. I think I'm-," Eli mustered out, but soon his voice broke, his words changing just as quickly. "Wait, please-"

But it just wasn't quick enough because you could feel his thighs clench against you as you pulled your lips away, his grip still tight as a whimper left his mouth that had you shocked.

But not more shocked than you were when you felt the wetness on his pants.

"Sorry." Eli was breathing fast, his eyes wide as he pushed his shivering self further against the wall. "I didn't mean to...I'm sorry."

With his mouth latched onto your neck to quiet his moans, you weren't even able to tell he was that he was so...close.

"It's okay, you're okay." You whispered, gently rubbing his cheek. But the vulnerable state he was in, and the way he tried to stop moving his hips against you; chasing stimulation after cumming-

"You liked that, didn't you?" You said softly, watching his eyes creep back up to meet yours, no doubt surprised at your reaction. But he nodded, his grip on your back never loosening, and you knew from the unintentional whine he let out that he needed more.

"But I don't recall giving you permission to cum."

You were definitively craving more, especially with the small noise that left his mouth after your words.

"What's wrong puppy?" You couldn't resist the pet name, not when he was looking so cute with his wide eyes and open mouth.

Again, you called him this all the time too. With his round, innocent-looking eyes it was a given, but the name definitely sounded a lot less innocent now.

Eli shook his head as if not wanting to speak and let his mouth accidentally slip out something he'd regret. He didn't need to do the talking though, because his hips moved on their own, grinding against you once, then twice.

"Do you need more?" You asked gently, bringing your hand between the two of you, feeling.

His hips jumped again, pushing against yours almost instinctively, a light pace that showed how hard he was trying to hold back.

"You." He breathed out while shaking his head, trying to resist the urge to move against you again.

Eli had a way of saying his sentences, halfway or only a few words. But you understood what he meant almost every time. He wanted to do something for you.

"Seeing you like this is what I want right now." You whispered.

Truth be told, you had no intention of missing out on Eli's vulnerability, and him hard against you was stupefying. The increasing rise and fall of his stomach combined with swallowed moans gave you all the need to continue. You wanted him so bad, to break him slowly, tenderly, to take complete control and watch as he melted beneath your touch yet again.

You trailed your tongue across Eli's ear as his hips moved slightly against the rubbing of your hand, airy moans escaping the sides of his mouth while his teeth encased his bottom lip. His entire body had gone weak against the sensation and the pulling of your hand in his wavy hair. Desire was contagious as his back arched and his head fell against the wall, moans coming quicker with every stroke to his groin.

"I'm sorry," Eli finally let out in between gasps of rapture. "It feels so good."

"Have you done this recently?"

He nodded shyly in between the jolts of his body. You knew of course that he had probably had but his sensitivity was astonishing.

"Are you upset with me?"

"Why would I be?" You questioned, pausing your erotic actions.

Eli's face was redder than before as he fought back feelings from the lack of friction.

"Because I thought about you when I did it."

If you hadn't already stopped moving you would have now. It wasn't the fact he touched himself to the thought of you that was so surprising, but instead the fact he said it. Right now. As if you weren't already losing your mind.

"I wish I needed permission to do those things, like you said earlier." Eli muttered, his hands yanking at your shirt in embarrassment.

"What are you trying to say?"

You were really hoping that he enjoyed your words, and was into it as much as you were.

"When we're like this it's so nice." Eli was mumbling, his eyes glazed over. "I just want to please you and...I like it when you...just, I'd do whatever you wanted, you know?"

His last sentence was barely a whisper, and he took a deep breath, staring hard and trying to see if you were taking his hint.

It wasn't much of a hint though, he was practically spelling it out. In fact, he'd been spelling it out unintentionally throughout your entire relationship. You'd done the same, but it must have not been enough to even slightly convince him because when you began to nod slowly he only grew more nervous.

"But if you don't like that I can try and be better. I can work on it-"

The only thing you didn't like was the fact he thought that way, but, with the desire-laced words Eli had mumbled just before that still running through your mind you couldn't focus completely, and ended up cutting him off.

"Shut up." You smiled and said with your hands moving on him again in seconds, his body responding in moans as you teased your way back to his defined arousal.

There was no way you wanted Eli to change. You cared about him and that's all that mattered. You would definitely be lying if you said you weren't into it.

"Can you make it to the bedroom?" You whispered, breathing the words close to his ear as his mouth hung slightly agape, a giggle on the tip of his tongue and his breathing fast and lewd. Eli didn't answer the question as you pulled him towards the couch instead, moving past the littered packages still on the floor.

"Lay down." You said, guiding his body to the furniture and his pants to the floor, his legs shaking at the exposure and pull of his shirt as you unbuttoned it.

"How cute."

Eli twitched at the words, the corners of his mouth turning up as he tried to calm his trembling body.

His face was still flushed, as if more embarrassed of himself naked rather than the effects of pleasure.

"You're so pretty." You stared him straight in his sincere and just as equally nervous eyes, whispering the words with reassurance.

Eli didn't answer, but a slight beam appeared on his face, showing the beginning of his relaxation with the words. The smile didn't last for long as you got on top, changing into a look of pure pleasure as you started palming him through his underwear.

"Look at me."

Eli shook his head, but still turned, trying to keep composure as his legs spread further open, raising off the couch at an almost perfect 90-degree angle while your hands went to work continuing the motions you started in the kitchen, now on his naked bottom half.

"Good boy Eli," You whispered, attempting to keep your own self steady as he lost it beneath you.

Involuntary sounds left him as he heard the nickname again. It was going to drive you crazy, the look on his face, mouth open and eyes clenched closed, and the reaction of his body, shaking and crotch twitching as if trying to escape the feeling but at the same time wanting to drown in it.

"Y/n," Eli groaned, one hand now gripping your arm, feeling the up and down motion against him, the other a shield against his face and wild hair, as if trying to hide his whines from beneath his elbow while mixtures of stop and don't stop spilled out of his mouth.

"Do you want me to keep going?" You questioned gently. You didn't want to push him too far, especially after what just happened.

"Yes." Eli moaned out, pushing himself against your hand. "Please."

"Be patient." You whispered, but you only moved your hand faster.

"I can't," he stuttered out, placing his legs back down, trying to stop from bringing his hips up to meet your hand. "Please y/n."

"Please what?"

Eli didn't even have time to think about the embarrassment that would come from him saying it before the words left him.

"Please let me cum," he moaned out, desperately throwing his head back over the armrest, looking absolutely beautiful only clothed in his open flannel. "Please."

You just couldn't resist seeing his wrecked face this time.

"Cum for me."

That was all he needed.

Eli tensed, the feeling enough to make his toes curl. A broken whine struggled to escape between his gasps as he was driven over the edge, not even bothering to try and hide the noises now. His evident pleasure shot against himself, painting him in ecstasy. You slowed your hand down, enough to help him ride out his orgasm, but becoming too much after his high, causing you to pull away after making him jolt from the overstimulation.

It was a few moments before a smile appeared on his face. You could tell he was still trying to pull himself together as he held onto you, his grip solid while trying to focus from the explosion of sensations.

After you felt Eli's stiff body relax a little, you slowly got up, loving the way his smile always came back. Even if you have seen him smile countless times, seeing him genuinely feel good always made you feel the same.

"I'll be right back."

Eli nodded hazily as you headed towards the kitchen, grabbing a towel and carrying it back towards Eli. You gingerly wiped him down, offering him words of comfort and praise while cleaning up the results of your intimate moment.

"Thank you." Eli muttered out the words as you brought him off the couch and to his room, giving him new clothes as well.

"Can we try that again sometime?" Eli whispered softly. "Maybe next time I can do something to you?"

The last words came out questioningly as if he was embarrassed. As if he hadn't just came twice in front of you only a few moments ago.

"Of course." You replied.

His face lit up, glad that you wanted to continue the moment you shared. To be honest, seeing Eli's face had fueled something inside of you, and you were more than sure you wanted to continue the roles to satisfy both Eli and your needs.

"But only if you're a good boy." You added teasingly, watching his face go red again.

Enjoying his response, you grabbed his hand and held it for the rest of the night, the food on the floor completely forgotten.

_______________________________

Let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 40 26
Short stories collection includes: toxic relationships, fluff, smut, etc! Editing and updates coming soon! Thank you! 💕💞
21.5K 305 18
☄ Various male characters x male reader oneshots ☄ ☄ fluff & smut ☄ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \•-•/
6.6K 273 30
You know the drill, it's fluffy, it's short and it's gay as hell, Enjoy! In all seriousness, this is a book on wholesome gay pure one-shots I write i...