bed bug hickies - wilbur soot...

By ratatatratz

"have you ever been in love?" "never this deeply," - !! reader is ftm, trans rights baby [completed] More

zero + hello :D
boundaries + ?? im gay
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

twelve

7.6K 218 366
By ratatatratz

cw: allusions to anxiety attack but very brief

tommy pot + long chapter :D 

/

Tommy woke to the shrill sound of a smoke alarm. The smell of burnt food infiltrated his nose as he rubbed his eyes, grabbing his phone before going into the kitchen.

He walked in upon his brother and Wilbur hastily taking what looked to be a horribly burnt pancake off the stove. Wilbur was laughing, his head falling back at (y/n)'s distressed face.

"Yeah ok, 'master chef' my ass." Wilbur mocked as (y/n) waved the spactual around as he whisper-yelled back.

"I swear to god if you wake Tommy up with your loud ass laughing I'm going to hit you." (y/n) said.

Wilbur laughed again. "Oh a fun little impact play in the morning."

(y/n) blushed a dark red and Wilbur smirked. (y/n) opened his mouth to reply and it seemed apparent that the two of them hadn't noticed Tommy's presence.

Tommy made an audible gagging noise at the two, making the two older boys turn towards him, both of their faces full of embarrassment.

"It was the smoke alarm that woke me up, dipshits." Tommy grumbled, walking over to look in the bin to see a charred pancake.

"Not my fault your brother can't cook for shit." Wilbur sighed, ruffling Tommy's hair.

(y/n) didn't reply, going back to making pancakes, kicking the two of them out of the kitchen so he could focus.

Tommy and Wilbur made their way to the living room, shooting more and more incoherent insults as they waited.

"Pissbaby."

"Dumptruck fucker,"

"Piss whore-"

"What is with you and piss today?!" Wilbur yelled, throwing a pillow at Tommy. He laughed loudly, dodging the next pillow Wilbur threw.

"Go with the bit!" He whined, pouting at the older man. Wilbur raised his eyebrow, pausing with the third pillow in his hand.

"If I go with the bit will you stop talking about piss afterwards?"

Tommy smirked. "Depends on if you agree, pissbaby."

Wilbur glared playfully, throwing the pillow which Tommy narrowly avoided by diving for the taller man, tackling him to the rug. Wilbur yelped, failing around while Tommy hit him with a nearby pillow.

WIlbur was laughing, eventually able to push the blond boy off of him, Tommy complaining that the hardwood was hurting his ass.

"You literally tackled me, you little shit." Wilbur laughed, mocking Tommy's pained face which the boy flipped him off for.

"Hey if you two are done WWE wrestling, I made you assholes food." (y/n) yelled.

Both boys scrambled up, Wilbur shoving Tommy back down with a screech.

"Hey!" Tommy yelled as he landed on his ass, again, and glared at Wilbur when the boy ran to the adjoining room laughing.

He groaned, balancing himself on the coffee table as he stood back up, rubbing his lower back dramatically as he hobbled to the kitchen for added effect. He knew Wilbur wouldn't fall for the guilt trip but hopefully his brother would, the dumbass.

(y/n) only smirked when Tommy took the plate from him, laughing at Wilbur who was mimicking him horribly.

"All of you, wrongins, all of you." He muttered, stealing the syrup bottle from Wilbur's side.

(y/n) joined them with his own stack of pancakes and Wilbur finally sat down from his mocking, stealing the syrup back.

They ate quietly for a few moments, all of them starving as it was almost noon. Tommy ate the chocolate-chip pancakes quickly though, taking forkfulls from (y/n) was he was too busy furiously typing on his phone to notice.

"Shit," (y/n) groaned. "A bunch of stalker fans found my Twitter."

Wilbur perked up. "I thought it was private?"

"It is, fuckers must've gone through all of your followings to find it," (y/n) groaned, letting his phone drop onto the table with a noise.

Tommy frowned. From what he knew only a good handful of his close friends had followed (y/n) after he talked about him to them after mentioning his brother to Wilbur. He knew for a fact that (y/n) only accepted people he didn't know if they were friends with Tommy.

"Man, my fucking follow request screen is broken." (y/n) mumbled, angrily grabbing his phone again.

Wilbur looked at Tommy, giving him a look. Tommy shrugged, it must've been fans that fall into the bad side of stans.

"I'm sorry love," Wilbur said softly, trying to consul the boy. (y/n) frowned deeply, standing up abruptly.

"I'll be in the bathroom." He announced more to Tommy than to Wilbur, leaving the room quickly.

Wilbur shot Tommy another questionable look that was filled with confusion and dare he psychanalyse, worry.

"He'll be fine," Tommy explained, "He just needs a minute to get his shit together."

Wilbur nodded, taking the three empty plates and used utensils to be thrown in the dishwasher. Tommy trailed behind, putting the syrup back into the fridge.

Wilbur rinsed the dishes quietly, his face contorted into the one Tommy knew he got when he was over thinking.

Tommy left him to stew, going to the bathroom to check on his brother. He gently knocked, hearing the toilet flush and water running.

"You okay?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, sorry," (y/n) said as he opened the door. "Just, lots of people, overwhelming." He explained quickly, leaning against the door frame, looking (up/down) at Tommy.

"Do you want me or Wilbur to address it?" He asked softly.

"Yes, please," (y/n) said after a pause. "Wilbur though, knowing you people would just make it into a copypasta."

Tommy nodded, (y/n) had a unflattering point. He was about to turn around to tell Wilbur when (y/n) grabbed his arm.

"Toms, can I ask you something, hypothetically." (y/n) asked nervously, not meeting Tommy's eyes.

Tommy ignored the anxiety twisting his gut, nodding wordlessly.

"W-what if, completely hypothetical of course, I had a friend, Anna, and they liked another one of my friends, Bryce, but Bryce met Anna through her cousin, Terry." (y/n) said, "Would you think it's okay for Bryce to tell Anna they liked her even if it might piss off Terry?"

Tommy had to school his expression to not be one of complete obviousness when (y/n) looked at him.

"Yeah, I don't see why not, as long as Anna would talk to Terry first."

Relief washed over (y/n)'s face, breaking out into a smile. "Thanks Toms."

Tommy grinned back, nodding. "Of course."

God both of them were going to be the death of him if he had to watch the two of them dance around each other for the next two weeks.

-

They all eventually went to the store a few blocks away to grab snacks and sweadish fish for Tommy since he had been complaining about it for a good ten minutes on the walk there.

"If you stop whining I'll buy you as many bags as you want," Wilbur bribed much to the dismay of (y/n).

"Don't feed into him, he's like a damn three-year old." (y/n) said, playfully shoving Tommy, who he was walking next to.

Finally they arrived after a few more minutes of bickering, (y/n) going off by himself to the produce ("You need you eat your damn vegetables Tommy.") while Wilbur dragged Tommy to the cereal aisle.

"Pick whatever you want," Wilbur said. He was typing quickly on his phone but Tommy ignored it, going to grab a family sized box of Cocopuffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. He also grabbed a smaller box of (f/c) for (y/n).

"Who are you texting?" Tommy asked as they made their way to the baking aisle - Wilbur needed more flour and sugar as they used the rest of it for pancakes that afternoon - Wilbur dragging his feet slowly.

"Trying to word this tweet right without coming off as a dick," Wilbur admitted when the found the flour, grabbing two bags as Tommy looked for the sugar.

Tommy hummed. "What does it say?"

WIlbur sighed, handing him the phone as he went to look at the brand of box-cake mixes.

Wilbur

@WilburSoot

Some of you might've seen / heard but please stop requesting to follow (y/n), his account is for friends and family only and me and everyone else won't be hesitant to block you if it leads to harassment; please respect his wishes and stop

Tommy handed the phone back to the brown-haired boy.

"It looks fine to me." He said and Wilbur nodded.

"Alright, I tweeted it." Wilbur said with an exhale. "Let's go find (y/n)."

"Do we have too," Tommy whined as they turned the cart around, Wilbur pulling him along so they didn't get separated.

"Yes, so sorry to break it to you, but we probably shouldn't leave your brother alone. He'll get lost easily for being so short."

Tommy snickered, grabbing a bag of chips he saw that were on sale. Wilbur didn't say anything, grabbing another bag of the brand himself.

They found (y/n) staring at the canned food, his arms folded across his chest with a scowl on his face.

"Why are you staring at the canned corn?" WIlbur asked.

(y/n) looked over at the two, a smile graced his lips and he went to look into the cart Tommy had filled.

"It's existence makes me angry," (y/n) explained as though it was a casual conversion and Wilbur snorted.

Tommy rolled his eyes, grabbing a small can of pears.

"Toms do we really need three boxes of oatmeal?"

"I need my oats, (n/n)."

"What you need is psychological help."

They went to check out, Tommy proudly carrying five bags of sweadish fish with Wilbur and (y/n) going back and forth who would pay.

"Will, you're letting us stay without paying you, let me pay." (y/n) reasoned.

Wilbur shook his head. "Majority of this stuff is for me anyway, I don't mind."

(y/n) folded his arms over his chest as Wilbur took the candy from Tommy to put on the conveyer belt.

"That's my point, dumbass, let me get it." (y/n) said back, blocking Wilbur from getting to the payment pad.

Tommy watched in amusement as Wilbur was able to reach behind the shorter, inserting his card quickly before (y/n) had time to react.

"Hey!" (y/n) shouted, hitting Wilbur in the chest. "Fucker."

Wilbur laughed, paying for the groceries, forcing Tommy to help carry the bags since he was a 'young and strong man' with 'two working legs' or whatever bullshit.

Tommy trailed behind the two adults, rolling his eyes whenever Wilbur cracked a joke or quip that made (y/n) laugh or blush.

"Either you two start walking faster and stop flirting or I'm going to scream that you kidnapped me." Tommy threatened, making the two adults turn back to him.

"We're not flirting." Wilbur snapped, his face bright. (y/n) whipped his head to look at Wilbur.

"We aren't?"

Uh oh.

"Well- I mean, I just," Wilbur stammered, his face growing dark at every chopped syllable.

"I'm joking asshole, I know you're straight." (y/n) giggled, hitting Wilbur playfully in the arm.

Tommy didn't miss the wince Wilbur made at the words and Tommy shot him a sympathetic look. Guess Wilbur still hadn't told (y/n). 

Wilbur laughed half-heartedly, using his free hand to scratch the back of his neck. "We should get going, it might start snowing again soon."

Wilbur turned around starting to walk, leaving Tommy and (y/n) standing by themselves.

"What's wrong with him?" (y/n) muttered, following.

Oh Tommy was going to fucking lose it. 

/

a/n: do i write a sapnap x reader (male obvi too many cis girl ones for my liking sorry) high school au to satisfy the incredible lack of them ? i just want a high school au with that man, mf too cute to be left out of that content + football player!sapnap n like dumbass bf who doesn't understand but goes to every game to cheer him on??? yeah, that's the good shit baby

woah also thank you so much for like over five-hundred reads?? the fuck?? wack as hell but thank you all for reading my gay little story i write to overcompensate my gay yearning for unattainable men aka literally every mcyt over eighteen 

hope you enjoyed! 

-remy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.8K 72
HOME - "but little did he know the stars welcome him with.. open arms.." in which the trans younger brother of dream befriends and falls in love with...
165K 1.1K 26
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
122K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
12.6K 219 96
Content Creators mentioned in this book do not read. If you want it taken down, contact me and I will do so. Dsmp/MCYT x reader oneshots. Gender Neut...