[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

By Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... More

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]

3.7K 97 16
By Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Phew, waifu secured! Talk about a close call, if I was like, a second too late Lucy would have been a splatter of blood, bones and organs on the ground and I don't want her to end up like that one Fukegao guy, ya know, the dude that got squashed by his giant brother? Yeah, if Lucy ended up like that bye-bye humanity. Still, I hope that edgelord Jose won't be stupid enough to, I don't know, use a mech against us or something. I'll turn his penIS into penWAS.

[3rd POV]

The drastically weakened members of Fairy Tail all gathered in their slightly repaired guildhall, their master was dropped off at Porlyusica, a healer so that he can get proper treatment. It would be an understatement to say that everybody was worried about their master, especially the senior members. Y/N and Lucy were sitting beside each other in the corner of the guild by Natsu, Gray and Elfman with the blonde leaning herself against Y/N who comfortably stroked her hair. 

Y/N: "Why did we retreat again? I could've just yoinked Lucy and come back to fight."

Gray: "Sigh, just leave it be. We'll have another chance."

Y/N: "Soon I hope."

The conversation ended there and was followed by a tense period of silence, that is until Y/N felt Lucy slightly tug him closer to her. 

Y/N: "Still uneasy?" 

Lucy: "Yeah... I'm sorry."

Elfman: "Well, it's the fate of rich heiress' to get chased. And the responsibility of their man to save them."

Gray: "Don't say it like that."

Happy: "I'm surprised you hid it, Lucy, why?"

Lucy: "I wasn't really trying to hide it. After I ran away from home I just didn't feel like talking about it. For a long time, he hasn't shown any interest in his runaway daughter and now he wants me back? My father to such terrible lengths to take me back... He's the worst!"

Y/N: "Hey, maybe he finally got lonely without his daughter to keep him company, or maybe it was just one of those rich family ploys, who knows. Either way, you can stop apologizing, nobody here blames you anyway."

Lucy: "But-"

Elfman: "He's right, your father is the bad man here!"

Gray: "Hey!"

Elfman: "Uh I mean... uh..."

Y/N: "Your father's intentions maybe didn't include the devastation of Fairy Tail, that ploy could just be Phantom Lord's and they are using this as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone."

Gray: "It's possible your dad isn't even a bad person and just wants his daughter back."

Y/N: "Yeah. So, don't hate him, not yet at least. Instead, direct all your hate towards Phantom Lord."

Natsu: "Yeah, I'll burn their asses off!"

Gray: "I'll turn them into ice cubes."

Elfman/Y/N: "And we'll knock their brains out!"

Y/N: "So, shut up about self-loathing, okay? You joined this guild because it was your dream, wasn't it? Don't let it be taken away from you so easily then."

Natsu: "Yeah, you're Lucy of Fairy Tail now!"

Y/N: "The home is where the heart is, not where your loaded father wants it to be."

The support of her guildmates, friends, or even the people she would not hesitate to call family made Lucy tear up before she finally broke and allowed herself to freely sob into Y/N's sleeve which did make the male cringe a little at seeing his suit get wet by tears. A comfortable silence befell the group. Unfortunately, that silence was shattered by a deafening thud followed by a rumble which caused a strong enough earthquake to make items fall from the shelves. Running outside revealed something nobody from the guild has expected to see. The HQ of Phantom Lord, WALKING towards them on large metallic legs. 

Fairy Tail: "Well... shit!"

The behemoth stopped its earth-shattering march just before the shore, but then just as the Fairy Tail members thought it was simply a moving fortress, the front wall of the castle descended and from within the large structure extended a fucking cannon.

Y/N: "That's a fucking BFG..."

Lucy: "A what?!"

Y/N: "Big Fucking Gun!"

Erza: "Everyone, take cover this instant! They are planning to blow us all away with the Jupiter Cannon!"

Y/N: "BFG!"

Gray: "That's not its-"

Y/N: "B. F. And a motherfuckin' G! BFG!"

The cannon began to quickly charge up, preparing to fire at moment's notice. Erza ran onwards, re-equipping into her Adamantine Armour along the way. She alone stood proud in front of everyone, wielding two large shields on each of her heavily armoured arms.

Erza: "Everyone! Stay back!"

Natsu: "Erza! Are you crazy!"

Gray had to hold Natsu back from running after Erza, and Y/N would've already been there, with Erza, protecting those he cares about deeply, yet he found himself not moving, instead, he embraced Lucy who looked petrified and placed his trust and faith in Erza. She was strong, she can do this. Then, the cannon fired. A screeching beam of jet-black energy erupted from the large barrel and sped towards the guild and everyone in front of it. Erza smashed the two halves of a shield into one massive hunk of iron as the ghastly beam slammed into her. But, the red-haired Titania held her ground. She didn't relent and didn't yield even when her armour started to crack. Then, as the beam slowly dissipated Erza's armour finally gave in and broke into a thousand pieces. But Erza managed to make it out largely unscathed, albeit her ethernano reserves were nearly depleted and there was a terrible ache in every inch of her body.

Master Jose: "Makarov, and now Erza Scarlet as well have both been incapacitated. You have lost, hand over Lucy Heartfilia."

Natsu: "Not happening, edgelord!"

Gray: "Not even over your dead body!"

Erza: "We don't sell out our friends!"

Y/N: "Hippity hoppity Lucy is not your property!"

Lucy completely teared up, touched by the tens if not hundreds of voices all yelling the same thing in their own special way. Lucy was not going anywhere, she wasn't going with Phantom Lord, she wasn't going back to her father, she's staying right there, with the people that call her a "friend" and the man she wants to build her future with.

Master Jose: "Then quiver in fear for 15 minutes while the Jupiter Cannon recharges! I'm a true villain, telling you how much time of agony you have left before you die, MUHAHAHA!"

Y/N: "All he's doing is telling us how long we have to destroy that thing..."

Happy: "Aye..."

Natsu: "Well then, let's get to it!"

But before they could attack the massive fortress hundreds if not thousands of dark shadowy creatures flooded from the castle and set their eerie red glowing eyes on the mages of Fiore's strongest guild. 

Y/N: "Lucy, stay back. They want you so make sure to stay out of their sight, okay?"

Lucy: "But-"

Y/N: "This is in a way helping us. Go, please."

Lucy: "...O-Okay... Come back safe, okay?"

Y/N: "Right. Natsu, let's go rock the place!"

Natsu: "Hell yeah! Happy, up up and away!"

While the blue Exceed used his wings to fly Natsu to the castle Y/N used his more than impressive physique to launch himself towards the castle at supersonic speed, shooting through the shades with ease and landing just below the massive cannon. Y/N wasted no time charging at the large structure head-on, slamming his head against the structure of the cannon. A loud ringing sound screeched from the moment of contact, and the cannon actually vibrated, but no major damage was done to it. The martial artist stifled an angry yell as the only damage that headbutt did to the cannon was imprint Y/N's face onto the side of it. He probably could break it with an Original Technique, but even then he wasn't quite sure if that was the right call. 

Natsu: "Hey! Don't just leave us behind!"

At the moment the salmon-haired Dragon Slayer came into view Y/N got an idea, a crazy idea to perform a technique similar to what he and Natsu did in their confrontation with Lullaby. Grinning like a madman he diverted his full attention to Natsu who was confused by Y/N's change in demeanour.

Y/N: "Hey, Natsu! Remember our combo against Lullaby?"

Natsu: "...Oh. Fuck. Yes. LET'S-A-FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!"

Y/N: "Ahahahaha! WE'LL BREAK THEIR ENTIRE GODDAMN BASE IN HALF!"

Natsu: "Here it comes, Y/N! Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!"

Y/N recreated the same tactic against Lullaby, he jumped high into the air and waited for Natsu's fiery inferno to come to him. Then, the tsunami of fire began to coil around his body before it gained the distinct shape of a Chinese dragon with the majority of it being concentrated around Y/N's left foot. 

Y/N: "Prepare yourself Phantom Lord!"

Natsu: "Fairy Tail has come to get payback and kick your ass into the next week!"

Natsu/Y/N: "Go fuck yourself, Jose!"

The burning dragon intensifies in its brightness before Y/N used all the strength at his disposal to kick it towards the Phantom Lord's HQ, the kick in itself not only launched the dragon made out of fire at tremendous speed but also broke the sound barrier for just a split second. The dragon would've made an ear-shattering roar were it not made out of pure dragon fire.

『Y/N L/N + NATSU DRAGNEEL ORIGINAL: KICK OF THE FIRE DRAGON』

The dragon flew towards and into the massive castle, impacting just at the right place where the Jupiter Cannon and the base itself were connected. The burning attack hardly faltered when it hit the structure, and Y/N, Natsu and Happy swore they could hear someone scream from within the point of impact, but that someone was probably from Phantom Lord so they paid them no mind. Instead, they grinned like maniacs seeing the dragon pierce the entire structure and fly from the other side and into the sea, leaving behind a hot tunnel of molten rock and metal. 

Y/N: "Natsu, I can't fly, help!"

Oh yeah, Natsu and Happy had to catch Y/N before he fell into the ocean because he can't fly. With a large smile plastered on their faces, they went to continue their attack on Phantom Lord from the inside and flew into the large hole they created. 

Y/N: "Now then..."

Natsu: "Let's cause some mayhem!"

The two laughed like lunatics as they ran into the base, uncaring for anyone they came across as they easily knocked them out without much trouble. Some random Frenchman appeared but before he could say much Y/N slapped him through the wall so that was one less enemy to take care of. 

Natsu: "Sheesh, no mercy, huh."

Happy: "That's Y/N for ya."

Just as the three of them were about to continue their assault the large structure began rumbling. They were confused as to what was happening, but Natsu being a Dragon Slayer had other issues, his stomach wasn't built for transportation and he collapsed onto the ground desperately trying to hold back the vomit building up in his mouth. 

Y/N: "Ho boy what the fuck is going on now?!"

Unbeknownst to the three, the entire HQ of Phantom Lord was slowly transforming into a gigantic Gundam/Gurren Lagann knock-off of a mech. To the mages fighting the Jose's Shades outside it was as clear as day that their fight just got harder, even if the mech itself had a gaping hole in its chest. Y/N grit his teeth, they have stopped the Jupiter Cannon but if the rambling was anything to go by their fight with time was far from over.

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: If this chapter sucks then I'm terribly sorry but I'm way too tired to care at this point. See ya next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...
69.9K 1.4K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...
20.8K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...
27.1K 688 28
In which the Knight gets the Princess; but in the most non-cliché way × -Erlu oneshots-