my fallin angel

By wolfietoons101

what happens if number five wasnt alone in the apocalypse? what happens when the fallin angel and number five... More

before you read
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Authers note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter2
Bonus chapter 2 part 2
Note

chapter 3

3.6K 101 31
By wolfietoons101

Five and Alex got in the car. Alex was the driving.

Alex; you know, your family is a very strange group of people.

Five: what do you mean.

Alex; I mean, they're lost in their world. One has a superhero complex, one is drugged and one uses their commands for their selfish desires, one has daddy issues and none are as bright as I thought they'd be. Well besides Vanya, but she's always sad about her past.

Five looks at his husband, he hasn't told him anything about his family. Yes, five thought that Alex read the book but it seemed that he knew his siblings personally than he should have.

Five; and how does my husband know all of that?

Alex parks at the parking lot, turning off the car then looks at five.

Alex; well that's easy.

Alex gets closer to five as five does the same to Alex.

Alex; because I'm the devil and I know everything. *smirks*

Five then rolls his the kisses his husband.

Five; you need to start telling me the truth.

Alex; hmm, I could but what's the fun in that my sweet baby boy.

Five blushes then get out of the car.

Five; you should also stop teasing me.

Alex; but I like it when you blush.

As they both walk to Giddens, Alex opens the door for five then walks to the front table. Taking their seats five rings the bell. Not too long, another man walks in and takes a seat next to the two teenagers. Alex spoke out loud seeing that the worker was taking too long for fives and his liking.

Alex; do you think they have those donuts that have the frosting or cream on the inside?

Five looks at his husband and giggles.

Five; probably, I mean this is a donut shop.

Alex turns to look at five and reaches to hold five's hand. It's those times that five becomes submissive or soft when they are alone. It rube off of him when Alex was with him whether or not he was with family. Yes, he has his soft spot for his family but they were not with him when he got too stuck in the apocalypse. His husband was the only one who understood him. Alex kept saying that he could erase all of his memories of the apocalypse but five didn't want to because he didn't want to forget when he fell in love with Alex. As five rang the bell one more time. A woman walks over the three with her notepad.

Woman; sorry the sink was clogged. So what would you guys like today?

The man told his order, then the woman asks a question, towards the teens.

Woman; can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?

Five;*smiles* the kids want coffee. Black.

Alex; also can I get those donuts that have cream inside them, please.

The woman gave a wired look then looks at the man again.

Woman; cute kids.

Both five and Alex smiled at her before she could get their order. Five then starts talking.

Five; don't remember this place is a shit hole. My siblings and I would sneak out of the house and come here and eat donuts until we puke.

Alex; mmh well it's better than nothing, I mean I been to worst places than this. But my siblings would only buy one donut each and we had to choose wisely... it sucked but what can you do when you were an angle before everything.

The man didn't know how to respond. He was confused about what they just said. When the awkward wait the worker came back with their order.

Man; ill pay for them.

Five; thanks

Alex; thank you, sir.

As Alex was eating his donut, five looked at the man's jacket.

Five; you seem to know your place around here.

Man; I sure hope so, I been driving around town for over 20 years.

Five; good because I need directions to a place.

As the man was done with his food and giving the information five needed. He was about to drink the rest of his coffee. When a group of men with guns came walking in and pointing their guns at them. Alex knew they were there from the moment they got to the donut shop. It pissed him off when he could smell their scent.

Five; well that was fast. I thought I had more time to spare.

Armed man; look the boss wants to talk to you and YoU, the boss wants us to get rid of you.

Alex; I mean my dad tried but didn't work, so how are you gonna do that.

Five; I have nothing to say.

Armed man; you think I want to shot two kids and leave without my conscience.

Alex; heh, that's funny. * evilly smirks*

Five; yeah it is because you won't be going home.

Five slowly grabs the knife that was on the table then stab the man. When the rest start shooting, Alex made the bullets hit the other men. Five teleports then Alex got hit because he missed one of the bullets. Alex looks down at the hole of his suite.

Alex; HEY, that was an expensive suit, and look you put a hole in it you asshole.

As five and Alex started killing the men, it felt like minutes has passed since they lost fought with each other. As they both were right in front of each other twisting the heads of the gun man's. Alex walked up to five as well walked closer to Alex. Before Alex could say anything five grab Alex's collar and kissed him. Alex was surprised but kissed back. What felt like hours, they pulled away and looked at each other with so much love in their eyes. Before anything one man gasp for air, five walked up to the man and snapped the man's neck. Five then walks up to the counter and grabbed a knife and proceed to cut his arm. Alex walked up to five and went to take out the tracking device. They both walked out of the shop and destroyed the device. They walked to the car and drove away from the scene.

Alex; so were we going, my devil prince?

Five; were going to Vanya's place, so we can talk.

Alex; okay, but do you want me to heal you, or are you going to go in like that.

Five; just keep driving asshole.

Alex; love you too honey.

As they drove to Vanya's, they were in front of an apartment complex. Five teleports to the second floor.

Alex: excuse me but your forgetting something honey.

Five looks down.

Five; just climb or fly up here.

Alex looks up.

Alex; oh I would fly up but did you forget that MY WINGS WERE CUT OFF YOU ASS!!

Five forgot that Alex doesn't like talking about his past and how his wings were a very touchy subject.

Five; s-sorry honey bear, I forgot.

Alex sighs then softly spoke.

Alex; it's fine, I never talk about it a lot. I'll just climb up.

Once Alex climbs up, he was embraced in a hug. He hugs back knowing that five feels bad about what just happened.

Five; I'm am sorry babe.

Alex; I know but that's in the past. Look maybe one of these days I'll tell you everything but until then, let's stop this apocalypse from happening.

As they waited, five were on the chair near a lamp, while Alex sat near him on the couch. Five and Alex looked at each other then nuzzle their nose together. They forgot that they're both a bunch of assholes, but had very cute moments like these. They both heard the door open. Vanya walks and five turns the lamp on.

Vanya; Jesus.

Alex; sorry I'm not him, unfortunately.

Five; you should have padlocks on your windows.

Vanya: I live on the second floor.

Five; rapists can climb.

Alex looks at five and glares at him. Five gives him an apologetic smile before looking back at Vanya.

Vanya; you two are wired.

Vanya walks closely to the two boys.

Vanya; is that blood?

Alex; well it's not ketchup.

Vanya; what are you guys here anyway.

Five; well I need to tell you about something important.

Vanya; why me?

Five; because you're ordinary.

Alex glares at five because of his choice of words.

Five; because you will listen... the world is gonna end in eight days and we don't know how to stop it.

Vanya; I'll get the coffee ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 9.4K 42
𝐹. π»π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘”π“‡π‘’π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘  M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!Μ² - π™Žπ™žπ™§ π™π™šπ™œπ™žπ™£π™–π™‘π™™ π˜Όπ™™π™€π™₯π™©π™šπ™™ π™€π™žπ™œπ™π™© π˜Ύπ™π™žπ™‘π™™π™§π™šπ™£. π™ŽοΏ½...
275K 8.1K 54
XXX "Why not?" Five asked, "I thought you would want to, especially because you would want to kill everyone." She smiled, "That's exactly why they t...
780 38 9
A Five x OC, Umbrella Academy read! Started: 02/28/2024 Finish: 00/00/0000 Summary: A/N: the story is probably written better than this summary. 😭 A...
343K 5.5K 34
Basically the title [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED]