The Wealthy Quirkless

By CloudyXAutumn

"you're broke? can't relate" Hisashi Midoryia and Inko Midoryia both known as some of the richest people in a... More

The Start
UA
Training
USJ
Sports Festival
1v1
Special appearance
Tragedy...
Stress
Popularity
Exams
Mall
Camp
Disaster
missing
Rescue?
Aftermath
licensing exam
Big 3
internships
Eri
shopping
Adoption
Hide n seek and planning
Festival
Death to ALL
2 Faced
undercover
Nomu
Unexpected drama
America
Uh oh.
Training
Villains
"What..."
Truth
shock
Fun?
Confrontation
Secrets
jealousy
The Murderer
Rush

internship week

6.1K 261 275
By CloudyXAutumn

...

Midoryia for dressed and met Hawks outside.

"Okay kid, I'm going to be waiting for you at ***** I want you to use your gear and make it over there as fast as possible.
That's what we're going to do for today's training" Hawks said.

"Am I even allowed to use this in public?" Midoryia asked.

"Yes. Yes you are." Hawks said flying off.

Midoryia let out a sigh.
He never used his gear in complex locations like these so he had no idea how he was going to do.

He grabbed his hand held grappling hook and shot it at the side of a building, going through the brick and holding on tight.

Midoryia was then sent flying with it, he used the momentum and grabbed onto the rooftop of the building, pulling himself up.

He could see a lot from his stand point.

He turned around and used his waist grappling hooks and went zooming around, building to building.
He was weary of cars and trucks that passed below him.

He thought he was doing well...

Until it came time to make a turn.

He slammed face first into a building wall and  hung by his waist in defeat.
"Ow"
..
Midoryia got down and began again, he could feel everyone silently judging him.

He again went flying, still trying to figure out how to turn but he just couldn't get a handle on it.

He had slammed into 10 building walls, his face was all busted up.

But he made it to where Hawks was waiting.

"Yikes it looks like you didn't have a good time.
Where are you struggling?" Hawks asked.

"I can't make turns with these things. I've tried but it's so hard" Midoryia whined.

"Well that's the point of the hand held grappling hook.
You're supposed to swing around straight with the waist ones and whenever a turn is coming, shoot out the third one and retract the others" hawks said.

"Really??"

"Well that did you THINK the third grappling hook was for???"

"When these 2 stop working for a stupid reason".

"Well it is but it's main purpose is to hell you turn.
I'm flying back to the agency.

Use what I just told you to help" hawks said flying off.

Midoryia wiped his blood nose and used his gear again, this time listening to what Hawks had said.

It had worked for the most part but...
Sometimes he'd send it out a little too late and get again crash into a wall.

But this time the casualties were low, only slamming into the wall 4 times total.

"Hm.
Well I think another issue is you don't have proper stability.
You need better balance.

Follow me" Hawks said.
Midoryia follower Hawks to the training room of the building.

"Shoot both the grappling hooks above your head to the side a bit and only retract it enough to be 5 feet off the ground" Hawks said.

Midoryia nodded his head and did just that but when he did...

He flipped and almost slammed his head into the ground.

"Exactly as I predicted.
You have no balance with this." Hawks chuckled.

"Well then how do I balance?" Midoryia asked as he held into the ropes and forced himself back up.

"Don't shake so much, angle yourself naturally in a way that'll keep you stabilized. It's like walking on a thin raised platform" Hawks replied.

"Like thiwwahhja" Midoryia slipped forward this time and almost broke his nose, but using his hand he caught himself.

"Balance Midoryia balance.
Everything is about balance.
Focus, take a deep breath, and try to stay stabilized" Hawks said.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't use my real name while I'm undercover, what if someone listens in" Midoryia hissed as he got back up again.

"No one comes down to his training room since it's my private training room.
You don't have anything to worry about" Hawks said.

"I can't trust that..."

"Fine but whenever I call you by your name I'm going to only say mura. I'm not saying the rest of the long name" hawks replied.

"Fine be me" Midoryia said as he closed his eyes.

He took a deep breath in and tried to focus.

He slowly let go of the wires and balanced, holding his hands out and keeping his legs still to stay up.

He got it!!!

But for only a minute...

"That was great!
Now whatever you did back there keep practicing it until you don't slip up again" hawks said.

"Okay" Midoryia sighed.

"I'm going out to buy some food. You can keep on training or go shower up." Hawks said walking out.

Midoryia nodded his head and watched hawks just disappear.

"It'd be best if I keep training.
The sooner I get this under control the sooner I can stop training all together" Midoryia thought to himself.

He spent the rest of the time training, he planned on mastering it tonight.

When Hawks came back Midoryia was a sweaty scruffed up mess.

But

He was balanced and holding perfect stability.

Hawks had been gone for a couple hours so he was quite surprised when he saw Midoryia able to hold such good forms within the 3 hours he was gone for.

"Heh it seems whenever you set your mind to something you just don't quit huh?" Hawks chuckled.

"I...
Finally.

Mastered it..." Midoryia said through pants.

"You earned yourself a good meal.
Get down, take a shower, change and come meet me in the kitchen of this agency" Hawks said.

Midoryia nodded his head and got down from the grappling hooks.
He felt so woozy and exhausted, it was possibly the second time he's ever felt so exhausted like this.

The first time was when Aizawa forced him through the tight training within the week.

He walked up to his room and showered, after he changed.

"Man this room is tiny compared to the one back at home.
This is the size of my dang closet" Midoryia thought to himself as he looked at the room he was given.

"Are you done need mido!!?" Hawks shouted.
Midoryia was startled and angry, he told him not to use his name.

He sprinted downstairs where he could smell the fresh chicken waiting for him.

"I told you not to call me that!" Midoryia hissed.
"Cool it mini boss. I'm just playing around" hawks chuckled.

Midoryia sat down at the table and raised his brow, he was confused as to what he was looking at.

"What? Never had chicken takoyaki?" Hawks asked.

"No...
What is this thing?" Midoryia said picking at it.

"Yeesh it's like you've been shielded from the outside world.
Okay rich kid, this is just some nicely seasoned chicken but on a stick.

Try it" Hawks said.

Midoryia picked it up and took a bite, he didn't mind the taste but it was hardly anything in comparison as to what his personal chefs served him back at his home.

"So? What do you think?"

"Eh, it's okay.
Though its' flavor is hardly anything compared to what they make me at my home." Midoryia sighed.

"What?! This is the best chicken Takoyaki in the market!" Hawks scoffed.

"Well then you've clearly never had it professionally made" Midoryia chuckled.
"Hmph whatever just eat up".

As they were eating Midoryia's phone suddenly went off.
It was from his mom.

"Izuku dear, I understand your at the internship place but if you could come to this event this Friday.
You can leave after some time but you have to be there. It'll be at ****** at 8:00pm please be punctual." Inko texted.

"Who's it from?" Hawks asked as he finished up his meal.

"It's from my mom. She said there's another event this Friday" Midoryia said.

"Oh by any chance is it at ******?" Hawks asked.

"How'd you know???"

"What a coincidence, I've been asked to come to guard incase anything were to happen!" Hawks said.

"Is that why heros are invited?
That makes more sense now" Midoryia said.

"Well this fits perfectly, you can attend the event and still be on shift!"

"Uh, I can't be in disguise though...
And if I bring the gear it'll be obvious who I am" Midoryia said.

"Well you know hand to hand combat right?
Even if you aren't in disguise you'll still play guard without the gear. It's a win win." Hawks replied.

"Oh...

Well In that case you'll finally be able to taste some good food. The ones they bring to these types of events are the only reason I don't mind going" Midoryia chuckled.

"Looking forward to it then".

For the rest of the week Midoryia was training and going out on shifts, hawks had fun training his future boss and Midoryia was glad just to learn how to use his gear better.

Soon Friday came by like a breeze.

It was the last day of the internships.

"I can't train today, I have to be clean for the event." Midoryia said.
"Yeah no sweat mini boss. I understand those cameras get annoying and you wouldn't want it while you aren't looking your best" Hawks said.

"Would you please stop calling me mini boss".

"Sure thing mini boss".

Midoryia sighed and walked up to his bathroom, he had to wash out the dye.
He quickly washed the dye out and removed his contacts, shortly he prepared his suit and things he'd be using to get to the event without being noticed.

Soon the time of the event came.

"Wait how am I supposed to get there? I have no form of transportation and I can't walk there with what little time I have, not to mention these aren't walking shoes" Midoryia asked as he stood in his suit.

"I have a solution!"

"Eh??"

And there Midoryia was, in the air being held onto by hawks. Wearing a hoodie, hat, and mask to avoid being recognized.

He eventually made it to the place and was out down, pictures were rapidly taken as hawks set him down and jokefully removed his hat, hoodie, and mask.

He rushed into the building and found both his parents waiting for him.

"There you are Izuku" Inko said, rubbing her son's head.

"Hey Mom" Midoryia said, blushing in embarrassment as Hawks laughed in the background.

"Oh Hello Hawks!" Hisashi said, waving his hand.

"Hi boss".

"Heh didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"

"Wow little boss is like a mini copy of you"

"Little boss?"

"Didn't i tell you to stop calling me that!" Midoryia grumbled.
"Oh".
Hisashi let out a chuckle.

"Well I'll begin my shift" Hawks said walking away.

"I don't think Bakugo will be coming tonight, mitsuki told me best jeanist was too tight on letting him go" Inko sighed.

"It's fine, I'll go figure out what to do myself." Izuku said walking away.
Inko waved him off as she watched him disappear among the crowd.

The event was going on quite well, Midoryia introduced hawks to some better tasting chicken to which Hawks wholeheartedly agreed that whatever he was eating before was trash compared to what midoriya had given him.

It was so peaceful...

Nothing could've gone wrong.

Until...

"Kurogiri.
Release the Nomu" shigaraki instructed.

"Yes sir".

Suddenly 6-10 Nomu were warped into several different parts of Hosu, the same exact place where the party was being hosted..

"Something feels-" hawks muttering was cut short when screams could be heard all over the event.

Nomu were attacking.

"MINI BOSS! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!" Hawks shouted.
Midoryia grew panicked, he couldn't find his parents.

But he had no choice but to run.

Midoryia ran out the emergency exit, leaving Hawks behind.

He kept running, not looking back.
However when he did...

He came across stain himself and...

His classmate.

Iida.

"Are you okay?!" Midoryia shouted.

"Wait aren't you-"

"Izuku Midoryia!
Hisashi's kid.

I've been wanting to kill you for a while now, thanks for showing up" stain laughed.

"DANG IT!!" Midoryia thought to himself.

Stain went charging at Midoryia...

He wasn't holding back either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 14 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
721 19 11
Izuku is a regular boy with a cloud quirk aiming to become a hero! With the setbacks of his own family, his quirk, and the society that he's facing...
264K 7K 31
Izuku Midoriya is the son of single mother and very successful Inko Midoriya. With Inko being a bunny model Izuku grew up with that girly twist. At t...
58.2K 1.4K 19
Izuku and Momo Yagi are the the twins and heirs to the Yagi family. The Yagi family is the richest and most powerful family out there. Their parents...