The Church Girl And The Thug

By UnbelievableTruth

(SLOWLY EDITING) *Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with... More

The Church Girl and the Thug
Chapter 1~Rosey
Chapter 2~Rosey
Chapter 3~ Ramon
Chapter 4~Rosey
Chapter 5~Rosey/Ramon
Chapter 6 ~ Ramon
Chapter 7 ~ Rosey
Chapter 8 ~ Rosey /Ramon
Chapter 9 ~ Ramon/ Patrick/ Rosey
Chapter 10~Rosey
Chapter 11~ Ramon/Rosey
Chapter 12 ~ Rosey/Ramon
Chapter 13 - Rosey
Chapter 14 - Ramon/Rosey
Chapter 15 - Ramon/Rosey
Chapter 16 - Rosey
Chapter 17 - Rosey
Chapter 18 ~ Ramon/Rosey

Chapter 19 - Epilogue

40.7K 1.5K 180
By UnbelievableTruth

Unedited

Chapter 19

Epilogue

Three years later...

"Mummy," I heard a little voice say as that person poked at my face repeatedly.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my handsome son staring back at me. (Picture on the side) I smiled at him as I slowly sat up.

"Hey handsome, you hungry? " I asked already knowing the answer but I loved hearing his voice. It always made me smile knowing I brought him into this world.

"Yes mummy" he said. For a three year old he is so Well taught.

I smiled as I got up and grabbed my robe and slipped on my fuzzy slippers.

I walked out of the room with his hand in mine as we walked down stairs. When I got there I saw Ramon in the living room playing on his PS3.

"Hey babe, what are you doing up the doctor put you on bed rest." he said getting up and pecking me on the lips and kissing Maurice on his forehead.

"Uh daddy, Im too big for kisses." he said making a face.

"Boy you ain't too big for Nothing." Ramon said as he ruffled up his hair.

"I think you left someone out." I said.

"Oops sorry." he said getting down on his knees and kissed my pregnant 6 month belly. "How's daddy's princess doing I can't wait to see you beautiful." he said kissing it one more time before he got back up.

"Can we eat now mummy?" Maurice asked tugging on my robe.

"Yeah come on hun. " I said walking into the kitchen.

"I'll race you there little Man." I heard Ramon say as they ran past me and into the kitchen. I swear sometimes it feels like I'm racing two kids beside one. But I'll never change what I have now for anything in the world. 

I looked down at my wedding ring and smiled. That was one of the best memories God could ever bestore on me. I was truly grateful 

Flashback.... 

Two years ago

"I'm so nervous Simone. What if I walk down the isle and don't see Ramon?" I asked as I panicked. 

"Rosey, will you calm down girl! You know Ramon will not do that even if his life depened on it. So just chill mama." Simone said bouncing a very delirious Maurice as his big beautiful baby eyes wonder about. 

I looked in the mirror admiring my wedding dress.(Picture on the side) I can't believe at the age of 18 I would be getting married to the father of my child and the man I love. 

"I can't believe this is happeneing." I said smiling at myself and quickly wiping away the lite tears that spilled from my eyes. 

"Aw, my baby is all grown up." Simone said handing me a now sleepy Maurice. He was what made me wake up in the morning. He's the reason I want a better life. He's my everything. Before he was born and before Ramon and I were to get married. I had Ray make me a promise. He had to promise to give up the drug game by the age of 21 or else I was taking Maurice and leaving him. 

I can remeber it like yesterday seeing that heart broken look on his face. Since that day Ramon has been doing everything he can to make sure he has enough money for us to last. The fact that he's trying is enough for me. 

I heard a knock on the door and SImone went to get it. "What are you doing here?" I heard say angrily to a person. 

"Simone, mind your manners in the house of the lord." I heard a voice that sounded like my fathers. I walked over the crib I set up in the church and layed Maurice down in it and kissing his forehead. 

I walked over to the door where Simone stood angrily with her arms crossed over her chest. I opened the door wider to see my dad and mom. I already knew my dad would appear who else who walk me down the isle. But I was completely shocked to see my mother. We haven't talked since that blow when they first met Ramon. 

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I said eyeing her suspiciously as I walked back in my 'dressing room' with them following behind me. 

"I've done some thinking over the year and it pains me that I won't be able to see my daughter off marrying that.... thugish guy." she said wiping the seat before sitting down. 

"Thugish guy? Look, you are not about to come in here. Judging my soon to be husband and the father of my child on MY wedding day!" I said to flaring my nose angrily.

"Look Rose, your mother and I didn't come over here to argue and ruin your special day. Your mother is over here to apologize. Aren't you Rachel?" my father asked looking at her sternly. 

"I'm sorry Rosalina, the only reason I'm so hard on you is because I feel like I've failed as a mother. Your only 18 you have a child and your getting married. You didn't even get the chance to graduate high school or go to college. The guy your marring could be up to who knows what and could put  you through so many fincial struggles." my mom said as tears slowly escaled from her green eyes. 

I understand fully where my mother came from. I'd never thought I would meet a guy like Ramon and we would be doing this. But God doesn't put things in your path that isn't suppose to be. 

"I understand what your saying mom but this my life and I'm controlling it in every aspect. I'm sorry I disappointed you. But if I were ever given the chance to start over and redo my mistakes I wouldn't. I've learned from them they made me the woman I am standing in front of you now. If you can't accept that then please leave and don't disturb my wedding. Because it will happen no matter what." I said as the tears leaked from my eyes probably smearing my make up.  

"Your right, and again I'm sorry. May I please come to your wedding?" she asked. I nodded my hair and smiled at my mother. 

"Come on Rose, let's fix your make up it time for you to get married!" Simone said excitingly as she fixed me up. 

As I stood outside the door, my arm looped with my fathers as I heard John Legend's song Stay with you play. I wanted to run to Ramon as soon as he came in to my vision. 

play song

We've been together for a while now

We're growing stronger everyday now  

It feels so good and there's no doubt

I will stay with you as each morning brings sunrise

And the flowers bloom in springtime  

On my love you can rely  

And I'll stay with you

Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs  

Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around  

And when the dark clouds arrive  

I will stay by your side  

I know we'll be alright  

I will stay with you

Though relationships can get old  

They have the tendency to grow cold  

We have something like a miracle  

Yeah, and I'll stay with you

Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs  

Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around  

And when the dark clouds arrive  

I will stay by your side  

I know we'll be alright  

I will stay with you

  And there will be heartaches and pains, yes it will

  But through it all, we will remain  

In this life, we all know  

Friends may come, and they may go  

Through the years I know   I will stay  

And in the end I know that we'll find

  Love so beautiful and divine  

We'll be lovers for a lifetime, yeah  

And I'll stay with you   I will stay with you

Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs  

Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around  

And when the dark clouds arrive  

I will stay by your side  

I know we'll be alright  

I will stay with you  

Everything will be fine    

And I will stay with you  

Through the end of time

  I will stay with you

My father gives over my hand to Ramon and kisses my cheek. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm about to get married to the most sexiest, wonderful man  there is to ever be. 

Flashback over

I felt arms snake around my waist. "What you think about love?" Ramon said in my ear kissing me where my shoulder and neck me. I shiver as I always do and turn around facing him. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips. "I'm just thinking about how wonderful my life is right now and I'll never take it for granted. I love you Ramon." 

"I love you more Rosey. The woman that blessed me with my beautiful son and my soon to be babygirl. I got too much love for you that I sometimes think my heart would burst. I hope we have many more years to come." he said to softly. 

He always knows what to say. I sometimes forget he's a thug. Ramon and I hold each other and kiss passionately. 

"Ew!!" I heard a little voice say. "Mummy, I'm still hungry." Maurice said whinning and rubbing his eyes. I laugh and pick him up and sat him on the bar stool with Ramon next to him. 

"What do you guys want to eat?" I asked. 

"FRENCH TOAST" I heard both of them yell. I laughed shaking my head at my somewhat crazy family. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. 

THE MOTHERLOVING END!!

I want to thank everybody that has read this story from when I first started. I love you guys and I hoped you enjoyed. NOW!! The news you all have been waiting for!! YESS!! There will be a SEQUEL but not about Ramon and Rosey but their SON Maurice. I know you guys will love it. I won't be posting that story until my other stories have at least 2O chapters. Thanks so much for reading. VOTE and COMMENT!!

TheUnbelievableTruth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
108K 3.2K 20
"With his death I nearly met mine. Till revenge told me to behead the King." Cameron Martinez, an unnoticed girl who lives in Chicago which seems to...
1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...
18.4K 534 31
This story is about a girl name Essence Who Falls For a Boy Name Carter but the streets known him as Shakey. But is it Love or lust? Essence is 17 a...