I'm The White Wolf

By shruthii

"Everett" I called him when he paused in his tracks. I looked around and realized that we were right in the m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
EPILOGUE

Chapter 30

63.7K 2.1K 364
By shruthii

Chapter 30 is dedicated to @Fauna_the_fox   :D

Pic of Everett >>>

****

“The female mind is certainly a devious one, my lord." 
Vetinari looked at his secretary in surprise. "Well, of course it is. It has to deal with the male one.” 
― Terry Pratchett
, Unseen Academicals

TEMPLAR P.O.V

Once the plane landed, we drove straight to Zander’s place, situated in the outskirts of ThunderSky pack.  By we, I include Jan, Terence and Cam along with Rett and me. The airport was in DayDusk pack territory and we had an hour long journey left.

I was sitting in the back seat along with Jan and Cam. The pack had already collaborated with FireLight Pack during eclipse and hence we didn’t have to worry about pack safety. Plus Myron and Keith assured me that they will keep guard of the territory.

It was three-thirty in the noon now and surprisingly there were dark clouds in the sky, hiding the sun from view. My wolf was sitting quietly inside me, but she was getting impatient because now and then, she would growl lowly. She just wanted to kill Klaus.

I leaned back in my seat staring into space, while thinking about one and only one person.

Klaus.

Klaus, who was hired by Randall and Simon Ryker to hire other rogues. Klaus, who kidnapped Nicolaides family, and compelled him to force Egan to bring Rett to GreenRock, so that he would be away from me. Klaus, who baited me in each pack.

I couldn’t wait to see who this rogue is. Rett had given me his file, but I had not yet opened it. I wanted to meet this creature in person and know more about him. I wanted to know if he had any personal vendetta against me or if he did it just for money. If I come to know it’s the latter then I am going to lose it, for sure. I can understand revenge but I cannot understand greed.

“Are you thinking about the rogue?” Jan asked from beside me, while I was toying with my ring.

“Yes”

“What are you going to do with him?” she asked curiously and I just smirked as a reply.

An hour later, we reached Zander’s bar in the town. Rett pushed open the door and I entered the bar, with others behind me.

“Mr. Green” I heard a guy calling us. He was a wolf and when he looked at me, his eyes widened in surprise. “Mrs. Green” he said diverting his gaze. “This way” he said and we followed after him, while he led the way.

We got out of the bar through a back door and had to walk down a narrow pathway for about two minutes until the guy opened another back door, of what looked like a warehouse. There were bottles of many alcoholic drinks stored here and I scrunched my nose because I never liked the smell of whisky but I stiffened when I heard sounds of people talking.

We turned around a corner and that is when I spotted them in what looked like a typical interrogation room. Five to six of Zander’s men were in the room along with Zander. Klaus was sitting on a chair, with his hands cuffed from behind and both of his legs were also cuffed to the front legs of the chair. Blood that was oozing from his nose had trailed up to his throat.

His eyes widened in horror when he saw me and he growled murderously. “Her? You did this all for her?” Klaus snarled at Zander, who was sitting facing him.

Zander stood up when he saw me and extended his hand to me. “I believe we have never officially met. Zander Roach” he said with a smile, which I returned while shaking his hand.

“Templar Green” I said. “Thank-you for doing this” I added honestly.

“I never liked people who hurt an innocent” Zander said referring to Klaus.

“Innocent? Her? She is a vicious bitch. She hates us. Rogues she calls us and kills all of us” Klaus spat, glaring at me. Everett growled murderously and punched Klaus that had his face falling sideward.

“Take your seat” Zander said pointing at the chair he was sitting earlier. Pulling out my hands from my coat pocket, I sat on the chair and placed my hand over the table and stared at Klaus.

No. I didn’t recognize his face. Never met him before in my life. But then again, I often lose control when I kill rogues and so I would not be able to recognize him either. I scanned his face trying to figure out if he was related to any rogues I have killed before. Ginger hair, mint green eyes and pale skin… did not ring any bell.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Are you going to marry me?” he spat and I smirked. Rett banged his head from behind with his elbows and I didn’t even bat an eyelid when Klaus groaned in pain.

“When you did your research on me, without doubt you must have looked at my marital status” I said faking a smile and Klaus glared at me.

“So, Klaus” I called leaning forward. “Your name doesn’t ring any bells and I don’t find you familiar either. That’s why I want to know why did you do it?” I demanded in a calm voice. However my wolf was bristling inside me and repeatedly baring her sharp incisors.

There was no reply from him and it made me wonder if I did kill someone related to him. That’s why I decided to ask the same. When there was no reply from him, I decided to bait him.

“Who was it? Your brother? Your best-friend?” I queried curiously.

There was no reply from Klaus at all and it made my wolf furious. She just wanted me to kill him and not ask any stupid questions, like I was currently doing.

I watched Klaus carefully when I said the next words, “Your father or father-figure?” I asked and he rolled his eyes.

No. No one related to him. It was greed. Just for the money.

“Did Randall tell you I kill rogues just for the sheer hell of it?” I inquired entwining my fingers and resting my chin over them.

There was no reply from Klaus at all. “He is bugging me off” Jan said scowling at Klaus, who smirked.

‘What are you doing?’ Rett queried through the link.

Trying to piss him off’ I answered never taking my eyes off Klaus.

“Are you done with your twenty questions?” Klaus demanded and I pursed my lips and faked a sigh.

“I am” I said tilting my head sideward.

“Good. Now I am going to ask you one question” he said and I raised my brows. “What do you want? I can give you enough information about Randall and Simon Ryker. My only condition is that you-”

“Let me go” Jan and Rett said simultaneously and Klaus growled, while I chuckled.

“Nice offer. You know, I expected something of this sort from you” I told him.

“So, are you going to take the offer or not?” Klaus demanded with a smirk.

I pretended to think about it. I actually pretended to think about it.

“Let me think about what benefit I can get from this offer?” I mused tapping my fingers on the table. “1. I get information about Randall and Simon, just like you said. 2. I finally kill them. 3. There will be no other Ryker’s or anyone related to them to annoy me again.” I folded the fingers which I had raised while I was counting.

“Sounds like a very good deal to me” Klaus said with a grin. “It’s a win-win for both of us.”

“No. It’s not” I said innocently and Klaus stiffened. “It’s a win to you, but a loss to me.”

“How can it be a loss to you?” Klaus hissed and I smirked.

“I don’t get to do the first thing I want to do from that deal” I said and Klaus shot me a confused look. “I don’t get to kill you” I said and Klaus paled, while Zander and his men inhaled sharply. My friends, they smirked because they knew I would say this. “Look Klaus, you played an important part in the whole thing for Randall to become successful. You ensured my mate was not with me. You hired rogues, you baited me. But most importantly, you were the one who took me to Rose-Bud, where my baby was killed” I said through gritted teeth, clenching my fists.

Zander and his men gasped but didn’t say a word. Klaus eyes widened to fullest extent when he heard my words. At first I assumed it was at the shock of hearing what I said, but then as he gulped and visibly looked down, I knew it was because he was shocked as how I found out the truth.

“If you had done this for revenge Klaus, I could have understood why you did it. But you did it for money. Which is why, I cannot forgive you. I will not forgive you” I said and then looked at Zander.

“Free his hands and legs” I commanded and every single head turned to look at me, like I lost my mind.

“Mrs. Green, I-” Zander began to protest.

“Now” I roared.

“Templar what are you doing?” Rett asked coming closer to me.

“Open that door as well as the front door” I said pointing at the large doors on one end of the room.

“Tem” Jan called.

I didn’t look at her; instead, I looked at Klaus. “You enjoy being chased after right?” I asked staring at his green eyes. “That’s what I am going to do. I am going to set you free and let you run. You will be given two minutes. So run as far as possible because once the two minutes are over, I am going to come after you” I said lethally and Klaus bared his fangs.  “How about a deal now?” I demanded.

“Done” Klaus said with a grin and I leaned back in my seat. However, no one stepped forward to remove his cuffs.

“Give me the keys if you cannot free his hands and legs” I forced out extending my hand towards Zander.

Hesitantly, Zander passed the keys to his men. One went to open the doors, while the other went to release Klaus’s hands and legs.

“Check the time” I told January who nodded. Once freed, Klaus didn’t waste any time in running. He ran and no one stopped him either.

“Wake me up when only thirty seconds are left” I said and closed my eyes.

“Thirty seconds left” Jan informed and my eyes flew open. Standing up, I removed my coat and kept it on the table. I then pulled out a band from my jeans pocket and tied my hair into a high pony tail.

Rett, who stepped closer and placed a feathery kiss on my forehead, “Ready?” he asked me and I nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I inhaled Klaus’s scent. It would be easier for me to chase after him that way.

“Go” Jan said with a grin.

“Kill him” Rett added while I chased after Klaus.

His scent was lingering in the air and hence I had no problem following him. Klaus had run into the woods and I must say he was quite fast, but I also had a feeling that I am faster than him. In a certain place, I found his scent going in two different directions and I smirked.

“Very smart Klaus, very smart” I mumbled under my breath. I guess he had just run left and right to confuse me. Taking in his scent, I went to my left rather and like I expected he had run left just to confuse me because he had circled round a tree and then had gone to right.

Growling, I once again followed him.

Behind me, I could hear Everett, Jan and others following me. Nevertheless, I didn’t stop for them. I continued racing through the trees in inhumane speed, jumping over the bushes, gliding smoothly between the trees.

At one place, I fell on the ground and growled loudly when I saw a thin yet strong branch of a tree hidden under the leaves. How could I have failed to see that?

Standing up, I picked it and harshly threw the branch apart so that others don’t have the same problem. Cursing Klaus, I ran again. The mutt was smart! I had to give him that. But there is no way he can escape from me this time.

Once again, I followed after his scent. There was another obstacle that he had kept. A branch hidden just like the previous one before, but this time I didn’t tumble over it because I had seen blood drops on the leaves.

Growling, I jumped over the branch and continued running.

It took me another minute or so, but I finally did catch up with Klaus. I saw him running with as much speed as he could muster. He turned his head and growled when he spotted me, which cause my wolf to snap her jaws. She wasn’t furious that I let him go because she enjoyed doing this. Killing him, the way he deserves.

He looked ahead and I could already see other pack wolves but looking at the flags marked around I realized that we were entering the DayDusk Pack territory.

The guards who were there tried to stop Klaus, but once they spotted me, they moved away. These pack wolves knew who I am because they bowed their head in respect, when I passed.

Klaus, while running picked up a large stone and threw it without turning backwards, but his aim was bad, because it didn’t hit me. Next time, he picked a broken bough from the ground and threw it. This time, I had to move a little away, to save myself. My wolf was furious and just wanted us to finish this.

She wanted to come at the forefront and I let her, but there was one difference this time. Unlike the last time, I was still in control. I mentally thanked the moon goddess because I was really happy that I didn’t lose control.

I was getting closer and closer to Klaus and when he noticed that he growled and continued. But I caught up with him. Leaping high in the air, I thumped him on his shoulders and he stumbled on his steps. He stood straight and was about to run, but moving swiftly, I blocked his path and smirked at him.

“Game over” I said victoriously and Klaus growled and raised his hand to punch me. I caught that hand as well as the other, but he reacted quickly by kicking me in the thighs and I jumped back by the force of it.

“Not until I say it is over you bitch” he snarled and punched me in the stomach. While I caught my stomach and groaned in pain, Klaus held me by the back of neck and moved forward. Before he could push me towards a tree, I slammed my elbow to his stomach and clawed his chin. His bent his head backwards and I used that moment to scrape his legs, by using the claws from my toes.

It was a good thing, I was wearing flats.

Klaus groaned and stopped, while I turned and kneed his stomach and then catching him by the neck, I slammed his head to the ground. I slammed his head thrice the same way, before clawing his face.

When I looked around to search for a hard surface like a rock, I noticed that I had an audience which consisted of DayDusk pack wolves along with Rett and others.

I rested my knees on his chest and made sure he would bear my full weight. Klaus replied by digging his own claws on my waist. Wincing in pain, I rolled over and while I got on my feet, Klaus too did. We rushed towards each other and while I painfully clawed his stomach, he rammed his shoulders against mine. Both of us fell on our backs, but I stood up quickly and slightly massaged my shoulders.

When I saw Klaus getting up, I rushed towards him and when I noticed him raising his hand, I caught that very hand and twisted it. Throwing his head back he let out a painful scream, but I didn’t let his hand go. Gritting my teeth, I knocked my knees on his groin and he fell on his own knees. At that moment, I held his hand and bent it in the opposite direction. Both of us screamed loudly, while I ripped his right arm from its socket and threw it far away. Klaus screamed in pain and I screamed in anger. The wolves surrounding us gasped and took a step back, but I didn’t react to it. Instead, I stared at Klaus who fell on his side and continued screaming in pain.

“That’s how I felt, like I lost a limb, when you killed our child” Rett said through gritted teeth, standing beside me, watching Klaus who was withering in pain.

I slowly walked towards Klaus and then kicked him in the stomach. I placed my foot, especially the claws of my toes over his throat. Looking up, my eyes clashed with Rett’s green ones that turned a shade darker.

“Finish him” Rett told me and I nodded.

With one swift move, I slashed his throat with my claws. When I was sure Klaus was dead, I stepped back. My wolf growled in satisfaction and I closed my eyes and twisted my neck sideward a few times.

After taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes and this time I looked at the pack wolves of DayDusk. They were all staring at me with wide eyes and when I looked at them, they all lowered their head. That made my wolf growl.

The pack wolves started hustling closer to each other and I frowned.

“Ms. Templar Green” an unfamiliar voice said and I looked to my right to see a wolf, who looked to be in his early fifties approaching me. “I am Marco Thompson, Alpha of the DayDusk Pack” he said extending his hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you” he added.

Smiling, I shook his hand and nodded once. “I am sorry you had to see this” I told, the ‘this’ here referring to Klaus.

“He deserved to die. We are aware that the mutt baited you in each pack. He had tormented wolves from my pack too and I am not sorry he is dead” Marco said and I blinked.

“Then why are your pack wolves scared of me?” I questioned and everyone gasped.

“They are not scared of you. They are scared of disrespecting you” a young guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, who looked freshly out of his teens, said stepping ahead.

“And you are?”

“Kevin Thompson” he said grinning.

“Ah! The Alpha heir” I said extending my hand to him. His grin faded but he quickly faked a smile and took my hand in his. Behind me, I heard hushed voices and I furrowed my brows. But then I quickly covered it because I didn’t know anything about this pack’s history or it’s members and I was ashamed of it. I thought Marco had only one daughter, Genessa. I didn’t know he had a son too. But I was also confused as to why Marco is still the Alpha when his son is clearly old enough to be one.

“But you are not yet the Alpha” I said while pulling back my hand and I noted the way Kevin as well as Marco stiffened.

‘Marco is a sexist. He wasn’t ready to give his title to Genessa, the first-born and so Kevin isn’t ready to take the title’ Jan filled in and I frowned and turned my head to glare at Marco who was staring at the ground. I felt bad for Genessa, my best-friend’s mate. Myron would have definitely shared this matter with me, had I been in a proper state of mind.

‘That’s the story here. That’s why Kevin isn’t the Alpha yet?’ I asked Jan who replied with a yes. Growling, I turned to look at Kevin. I wanted to smack his head wondering why he was letting his father rule when he knows his father isn’t good enough anymore.

But I didn’t. I will solve this issue in the meeting.

“I guess you are still undergoing your training” I said instead and Kevin nodded without looking at me.

“He is going to be the Alpha soon” Marco announced and I nodded staring at his pale blue eyes, which were filled with guilt. He regrets it. He regrets his decision of not letting Genessa take over the title.

At that time, he wasn’t ready to give Genessa the title and now he couldn’t wait until he gave up the title. He was tired of being an Alpha. That’s his punishment, being an Alpha even when he doesn’t want to be one. I wouldn’t punish him, but I would definitely make sure Kevin takes over as the Alpha of DayDusk Pack.

‘You are not going to do anything?’ Jan queried.

‘No…. Not now’ I said with a wink and she looked away to hide her grin.

Taking a deep breath, I looked at the DayDusk pack wolves and addressed them, “I am sorry you had to witness this. To some of you, what I did might seem cruel. I am not going to explain to you why I did this. It’s upon you to decided it, but all I can say to justify myself is that every coin has two sides. What you had seen three weeks ago is true. But not all of what you had heard three weeks ago is true. I don’t kill and have never killed an innocent. You don’t have to be scared of me. I am a wolf and just like you, I am also the goddess’s child. I can be a leader, a leader whom you can trust. A leader who is going to be there for you, but that cannot happen until I have your support. And if you wish to support me, to give me a chance to be the kind of leader you want, then please attend the meeting held in the Sorority building at 11:00 A.M on 11-02-2013” I stated with a smile and walked towards Rett and my friends.

“Hey Templar” Kevin called me and I turned to face him. “I will be there” he said.

“So will I” a boy, who resembled Kevin and I guessed was his brother said with a grin.

“Me too” I could hear many other wolves agreeing from the audience and my wolf raised her head and howled happily. Letting out a breath, I nodded and smiled but my vision was blurry due to tears.

See… they are all there for you’ Rett said wrapping an arm around my waist and I leaned closer to him.

“I will be there too” Marco said stepping forward and looking me in the eye. “Because I know you will set right what is wrong” he said giving me a soft smile. I stiffened when I heard it because I knew what he meant by it.

“I will” I assured him and he beamed before lowering his head in respect. Soon other wolves followed suit and inhaling sharply; I closed my eyes and thanked the goddess.  

“Thank-you Zander, for your tremendous help today” I told him before getting inside my car.

“I am honored that you trusted me enough for the task” he said sincerely.

“I trust you because I know you are always on the right side” I said with a smile and turned to climb inside the car. But stopped and turned to face him, “I just forgot one thing. The meeting in the Sorority building… I hope you and your friends will be present there” I invited. Zander looked flabbergasted and so did the other wolves.

“But… but we are rogues” Zander protested.

“You are wolves before rogues” I said with a grin before climbing inside the car.

Zander was too confused to say anything further. “I will be very happy if you are there” I added just before Rett drove off.

“It’s good that you called him” Rett told me and I beamed.

It was almost eight in the evening when we returned to WaterWave Pack. Ben had come to pick us in the airport and he straightaway took us to the pack house. Getting out of the car, I smiled when I heard Myron’s familiar voice.

It felt like it had been ages since I last spoke to him. Shaking my head, I ran inside the pack house and found him in the living room talking to Ophelia. “Myron” I called and he stood up. “Hey” I said rushing towards him and quickly hugged him.

Laughing, he hugged me back, but Myron quickly pulled away when he heard a low growl coming. I thought it was Everett but then my eyes widened and a guilty blush appeared on my face when I realized it was Genessa, who had growled.

When I saw her, she quickly faked a cough and looked away, embarrassed.

I have met her before, but I don’t remember talking to her at all. And Rett had already told me what a great help she had been these past few weeks. Rett had told me that she was the one who took them to Adio’s place.

“Genessa” I called and she looked up. I literally heard her gasp in surprise when I hugged her. “You are so beautiful and also very perfect for my friend” I said pulling away and Genessa smiled. “I also know you will tone down that Alpha ego of his a little bit” I added in a whisper.

“I heard that” Myron said and I stuck my tongue out while Genessa chuckled. Sveta came down holding Luka in her arms and I immediately rushed towards her and took him, while Cam pulled her towards him. I was shocked when I saw that he didn’t cry like he usually does, when I hold him.

“So, what happened with Klaus” Ophelia asked sitting down the couch, while Luka played with the buttons of my jacket.

“He is dead” Jan replied. “Tem killed him just the way he deserved” she growled and Ophelia nodded.

“Did you get any response for your mail?” Sveta asked looking at me.

“We haven’t checked the mail yet” Rett answered her entering the room. He nodded once at Myron who did the same.

“Well, I came here to personally reply to the mail” Myron spoke and every single head turned to look at him. Earlier today, I was so confident he is going to support me but now, I was scared what he might say.

“Chill people, you are scaring me with your looks. You know I will always support Templar and I am shocked that you doubted on it” he said and I let out a breath, I wasn’t even aware I was holding.

“It’s not doubting, it’s just a very serious matter” Ophelia clarified and Myron sighed.

“I am sure other Alphas’ too will be with Templar” Myron said looking at me.

“Thank-you” I smiled and he just shook his head.

“That’s good. We have four Alphas’ with us already” Jan grinned clapping her hands.

“Four? Who four?” Myron asked.

“You, Rett, Egan and even Marco is going to support Templar.”

“Dad agreed?” Genessa asked startled.

“Yes and don’t worry, Kevin will take over as the Alpha soon” Rett told her and she blinked in confusion.

“Kevin will? Did he say you he will? Because whenever I asked him to take the title he refused” Genessa said hastily.

“He has to” I replied. “I will ask him to and besides your dad already regrets what he did and is now ready to handover the title to Kevin.”

“I hope he does”

“It’s bloody time he did handle the title to his heir” Myron muttered and Genessa frowned at him.

“So, we have four Alphas’ with us already and that’s a positive sign. Your mails have already reached and I am sure everyone is debating on what to do. We might get reply from them within few days” Ophelia said.

“They will but I want to find Randall within the second sunset” Rett growled and I stiffened when I heard that rogues name.

“Sadly, no Alphas’ have replied anything yet” Jan said checking her mail account from her cell phone.

“Don’t you have any other means to reach him?” Sveta piped in. “Like, when Templar was possessed-” she began and I paled, while Rett frowned at her, “-you mentioned Drew would contact with him.”

Rett’s eyes widened in remembrance and he nodded, “Drew used to call Randall. I had destroyed his phone but the sim card is safe.” My wolf bristled when she heard it. She couldn’t wait to kill her pup’s killer.

“Oh! Thank-God” Jan sighed. “I thought you even destroyed the sim card.”

“I was planning to” Rett mumbled. “The sim card is in my office but we need Keith to do the job and he is in hospital.”

“Don’t worry about that. I am going to hospital to be with Trudy and I will send Keith home. He will definitely come” Ophelia chirped and I sent her a smile of gratitude.

“Then hurry” Jan added already pushing Ophelia towards the door.

“There are chances he might change his mobile sim but something might help us” I said and hoped that Randall would be found out as soon as possible.

As soon as Keith returned home, he got down to work. I felt guilty of making Keith work especially when he was quite so busy, but Keith said he was fine, which I definitely did not believe.

Everett and I had noted down all the numbers from the contact list of the sim card and right now Keith was finding out the location of those contacts.

Randall was smart and he had made sure to hide all traces because there were only five people’s cellphone numbers in the sim card and two of which were already switched off.  Through gritted teeth, I marked a cross sign over Simon Ryker’s name in the list.

“I am trying the third one now” Keith said and I took in a deep breath, hoping we could at least find this person.

“Fletcher” Rett said and I furrowed my brows because that last name didn’t ring any bells either. Dear Goddess! Who were these rogues and why did they all agree to this, knowing that I wouldn’t spare them if I come to know the truth. But then again, they were sure that their plan isn’t going to fail. They didn’t foresee Adio or his potential.

“Switched off” Keith said pressing his lips to form a thin line and I clenched my fists. “Don’t lose hope Templar, there are still two more to go” Keith pressed and I nodded grudgingly. “Who is next?”

“Larry”

While Keith was entering the fourth guy’s number, Jan burst into the room along with Terence. Both were smiling widely and I knew I would hear something good.

“You got replies for your mail” she said excitedly.

“Replies? That’s plural” Rett pointed out with a smirk.

“Yes, from Three Alphas’. They have not agreed to support you but they are ready to come to the meeting” she grinned and I let out a breath. That was okay. Actually more than okay! I know they would find it hard to support me just yet but the news that they agreed to attend the meeting was definitely good.

“And anything about Randall?”

“No. But the Alpha of Winter-Snow Pack, Jay Matheson, just said that a rogue named Alex Fletcher has unfairly occupied 12 percent of his land in three years” Jan mumbled unconcernedly but I growled out loud when I heard the last name.

“Fletcher? This might be the same Fletcher. Tell Matheson to send any information he can about this rogue ASAP” I commanded.

“Why? What happened?” Jan asked while Terence began typing.

“There is a name called Fletcher in the contact list of Drew’s mobile and I think they might be the same person. Whatever the case, I am not ready to take any chances” I growled out.

“Sent” Terence said and I nodded.

My laptop was already switched on and after opening the mail account, I sent a Thank-you mail to the three Alphas’ who have agreed to attend the meeting. While I was anxiously waiting for the reply from Matheson, I was repeatedly tapping my foot on the floor.

I gasped when Rett kicked me from under the table. “Stop that. It’s bloody irritating” he scowled and I rolled my eyes.

“Sorry Templar” Keith said after searching the fifth number and I let out a loud snarl. At first I crumpled the paper and screamed. Then gritting my teeth, I tore the paper until they were as small as the confetti’s.

“Where the fuck can this fucker hide?” I hissed through gritted teeth running a hand through my hair.

“She is really angry” I heard Jan whisper and she was bloody right because I was swearing like a sailor.

“Calm down” Rett said getting up from his chair. Draping an arm over my shoulder, he pulled me towards him, while leaning against a table. I agreed unhappily.

Every one of us was sad and didn’t know what to do. That was until we heard the notification ringtone from Jan’s cell. I sucked in a breath while Jan squealed, “Mail, mail, mail.” Due to her excitement the cellphone dropped from her hand and I closed my eyes shut.

“Ah shit! Sorry” Jan said picking up her phone. I watched her face carefully while she checked the mail. “Another Alpha. Grant Ganalla has agreed to come to the meeting and support you” she said and I nodded, while my wolf growled lowly because she wanted to hear something else. “Oh!” Jan said and I raised my lashes, “He wants to specially Thank Everett because after Everett’s intervention, Randall has left BlackRaven for good. He also wants to warn Everett and Templar that…” Jan stopped and growled angrily, which caused my wolf to raise her hackles.  She knew she was just about to hear the news she wanted all along.

“Warn about what?” Rett demanded.

“Warn that Randall had headed to BlueBells. To Reece’s pack, who is ready to offer him shelter as well as start a war with your pack” Jan said and my wolf snapped her jaws.

Who knew enemy’s enemy is your best-friend concept would threaten to come and punch me in the face when I least expected it?

****

I really hope you liked this chapter :D

Next update on 17th. Please vote and comment until then!

Thanks :-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.3K 73
Ranked #22 in Isolation 07/25/2023 "I'm not mate material. You're better off without me." My heart clenched at his words and my wolf whined internall...
837 140 34
"I dreamed about you." she leaned closer, and I knew she was preparing herself to catch my reaction. "You were a wolf." I tried my best to hide...
16.8K 564 6
"You're mine, don't you understand!" he shouted "No," I say quietly lowering my head as to not see his pitch black eyes and angry state. As my eyes s...
6K 242 24
"Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizziness rang through my he...