Hiraeth ㅡ Jaesahi

Od solitairus

Asahi is in a band named "Hiraeth" with hyunsuk and haruto. They're finding a new vocalist since the previous... Viac

Disclaimer
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Finale
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

I

1.2K 63 15
Od solitairus

Strange

Asahi pov

"Hamada, this is the list of students who wants to audition to your band." Sir Kazaki stated, handing me the pile of papers he brought. I signed our teacher to place the papers at the table after shifting my view looking outside the glass window while crossing both arms.

It's a nice day, huh.

"Do we really need a new vocalist?" My inquisitive teacher starts flaming the curiousness he have again. He jumped a bit with the sudden gaze from me.

"What? I didnt heard that clearly." An apathetic question from his student who finally raised a voice after being silent for quite a while. Sir kazaki is our music adviser. He is also our band manager.

I am in a band called "Hiraeth." We were once a four band group but unfortunately, our previous vocalist decided to leave the group. It's been a year since our ex band member left so we shared a thought of finding a good replacement on his place.

A vocalist, specifically.

"The contest that we will be joining next January which is six months away from now didn't require to have a four band mem-"

With the unforeseen noise, Sir Kazaki's attention drifted away, gathered his attention to the people who entered noisily. Choi Hyunsuk, entered the drummer of the group, letting his sonorous voice occupy the small classroom.

Haruto Watanabe, the bassist of the group and is lowkey holding the title of being the "visual" of the group despite being the youngest also entered the room. Haruto, he's holding his guitar on the side, letting his bag on his left arm. He stared blankly on hyunsuk's back.

Hyunsuk groaned yet feeling the pleasure he felt when he finally took a sit. "Fuck finally." hyunsuk's voice echoed the whole room.

I looked away, didnt mind to great them. They will know eventually that my presence is here anyway.

"Hey, Asahi. What are we talking again?" Sir Kazaki waved his hand infront of my face to get my attention who is completely diverse in the scenery outside. I looked away and chose to ignore him.

"He wont answer you, Sir." Hyunsuk interfere into the conversation. "So, I'll answer you instead hehe." Hyunsuk chuckled softly making him look like a child. He sat at his chair infront of his drums. He put his point finger on the side of his forehead, thinking.

"Yes! We need a new vocalist!" He said after all the thinking. "The fact that Asahi's getting worst everyday," he looked at me, I glared in response. Too much nonsense is already coming out on his mouth, his starting again..

"Having another vocalist is necessary. Some songs that we picked for the upcoming contest needs two vocalist to balance everything and sir, hypothitically, what if Asahi will actually ditch us in the middle of the performance. What act should we do afterwards? Let haruto sing?"

"Wha-" Hyunsuk cut off Haruto who's trying to prevent him to speak more with his assumptions in the near future that it wont happen. Ofcourse, I wont let it happen. I still have my dignity in me an to my music.

Hyunsuk proceeds to speak more and more that it got so loud wuth Haruto's voice who's stopping hyunsuk. Once hyunsuk starts to speak he wont just stop.

"Imagine singing a sad song with haruto's mad voice and cold eyes. I cannot-"

He can not finish what he wants to say and proceeds to let his laughter eat his mouth. He pointed at haruto's face. Sir kazaki joined hyunsuk's laugh. He always have the time to tease haruto everyday.

"What did my voice did to you this time, hyung?" Haruto looked more annoyed than his usual annoyed face.

At this moment hyunsuk might get a bruise again.

"Noth" Tryung to plaster a serious face, the laughter he tries to hide it escape on his lips.

"Probably jealous cause you look older than hi-" Hyunsuk suddenly cut me off. He finally got back to his sense. I just jump in cause It's always haruto who gets teased always. Might just turn the tables today.

"oh shut the fuc-" Haruto smiled devilishly

"Aw hyung, you can just tell me to lend you some height-" haruto teased hyunsuk.

"Finish your sentence or I'll leave the band." He warned Haruto clinching his jaw. How cute.

Haruto didnt even flinch and proceed to continue what he's about to say. They were fighting like the usual scenario everyday and I'm just their watching them. it doesn't really bother me at all. I'm used to it and I'll probably just gonna stop them if they're close to killing theirselves.

"uhm, excuse me." Someone knocked. they were so loud that I was the only one who noticed the sudden comer in the room. I glanced at the person on the enterance. A person wearing the same uniform as ours.

He looked at my way. "I would like to sign up for the vocalist position." His voice was loud and clear that it made the others stop.

"Oh? someone wants to audition?" hyunsuk said, eyes wide.

Sir kazaki called my name. I nodded.

I know what to do.

"Come in." I invited him inside. He entered the room with his guitar on his back. He has this blank face showed straight on his fair face that you couldn't read just by glancing, you have to pause and look closely to him but with his over all appearance he is somehow approachable because of his feautures.

I walked near his sight. I sat at the table prepared for us incase someone will audition and here he is.

"So...." Haruto took the paper the new comer handed out to us. "Vocalist huh? Interesting.."

The student is standing firmly infront of us waiting for a sign to let him start. The others are doing their part while my job is just to rate his performance so I chose to sit and stare to the person infront of me. Somehow, I didnt realized I was staring too much. I looked away but when I went my eyes back to check him

I met his eyes..

strange. I felt.

I shrugged it off and proceed to the interview. Me and hyunsuk are the ones who's going to interview him.

His name is Jaehyuk and is on his last year in highschool. He's been playing different instruments but chose guitar as his main. He is also going to audition as an vocalist so we will hear him later.

"What song do you want to sing?" Haruto asked when the quick interview is done. Jaehyuk looked at him confusedly. He moved a little closer to the table to hear what Haruto said.

Glancing at my watch, I saw how the clock was ticking and we only have 6 minutes left before our class resumes back. Instead of waiting for Haruto, I answered him instead.

"He said what song do you want to sing?" bluntly, he looked at me.

Didnt expect it from me, eh?

And there it is again. His eyes. The way his eyes quickly change in a brighter sight when he tries to glance at me. He looks at me with so much curiousity but after that, the sparkle turns into dus.

Shiftly goes back as empty as it was.

Or am I just imagining things again? Trying to out a meaning in every move people will do.

This is stupid.

"I hope its not The Rose though or Asahi will be in a bad mood again." Hyunsuk chuckled. It got me back to the reality that we are waiting for Jaehyuk's choice of music.

As hyunsuk said, I hope it's not one of The Rose's music.

"She's in the rain by The Rose."

For some reasons, everything just dont act the way you want it.

Hyunsuk let out a bothered laugh and the other one replied with a sigh whike they bith glance at me begging to not do it again. I looked blankly infront. So this is what you choose.

"Asahi's probably gonna cut him off before the chorus hits. I bet." Haruto said, pleading me to not do it while shaking his head to make me stop what I will do.

"I bet before the second verse." Hyunsuk bet.

"You bet huh." They continued fighting. I looked at Jaehyuk and he is surprisingly looking at me. I nodded at him. He took his guitar and pulled a chair.

he sat there and started preparing for the intro. I dont know why I felt nervous nor waiting for something I can't even name it.

I usually end everyone who's gonna sing a song from The Rose with particular reasons that I prepared before hand. It's not that I hate their song's. I love them but for some reasons, I have a memory of it that I buried it not a long ago.

And I never want to remember it again.

and I hope I'll forget it.

But something's pulling me. Telling me to hear it. To hear that song again. Once again. Even if it's going to hurt or again dig the grave I buried the memories.

I have realized that at this moment. It's not just him who has that curious eyes.

I am too.

I am also curious of him.

of his voice.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

172K 6.3K 50
ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1
11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
32.5K 2K 22
"Don't get me wrong. Cause I've never really liked you" Hyunsuk has been staring at Jihoon during lunch but never make a move on him • kindly excuse...
6.2K 413 11
"There's a thin line differentiate hate and dislike" Where Jaehyuk is kind to everyone but Asahi • short story (probably will feel rushed) • kindly e...