I

Strange

Asahi pov

"Hamada, this is the list of students who wants to audition to your band." Sir Kazaki stated, handing me the pile of papers he brought. I signed our teacher to place the papers at the table after shifting my view looking outside the glass window while crossing both arms.

It's a nice day, huh.

"Do we really need a new vocalist?" My inquisitive teacher starts flaming the curiousness he have again. He jumped a bit with the sudden gaze from me.

"What? I didnt heard that clearly." An apathetic question from his student who finally raised a voice after being silent for quite a while. Sir kazaki is our music adviser. He is also our band manager.

I am in a band called "Hiraeth." We were once a four band group but unfortunately, our previous vocalist decided to leave the group. It's been a year since our ex band member left so we shared a thought of finding a good replacement on his place.

A vocalist, specifically.

"The contest that we will be joining next January which is six months away from now didn't require to have a four band mem-"

With the unforeseen noise, Sir Kazaki's attention drifted away, gathered his attention to the people who entered noisily. Choi Hyunsuk, entered the drummer of the group, letting his sonorous voice occupy the small classroom.

Haruto Watanabe, the bassist of the group and is lowkey holding the title of being the "visual" of the group despite being the youngest also entered the room. Haruto, he's holding his guitar on the side, letting his bag on his left arm. He stared blankly on hyunsuk's back.

Hyunsuk groaned yet feeling the pleasure he felt when he finally took a sit. "Fuck finally." hyunsuk's voice echoed the whole room.

I looked away, didnt mind to great them. They will know eventually that my presence is here anyway.

"Hey, Asahi. What are we talking again?" Sir Kazaki waved his hand infront of my face to get my attention who is completely diverse in the scenery outside. I looked away and chose to ignore him.

"He wont answer you, Sir." Hyunsuk interfere into the conversation. "So, I'll answer you instead hehe." Hyunsuk chuckled softly making him look like a child. He sat at his chair infront of his drums. He put his point finger on the side of his forehead, thinking.

"Yes! We need a new vocalist!" He said after all the thinking. "The fact that Asahi's getting worst everyday," he looked at me, I glared in response. Too much nonsense is already coming out on his mouth, his starting again..

"Having another vocalist is necessary. Some songs that we picked for the upcoming contest needs two vocalist to balance everything and sir, hypothitically, what if Asahi will actually ditch us in the middle of the performance. What act should we do afterwards? Let haruto sing?"

"Wha-" Hyunsuk cut off Haruto who's trying to prevent him to speak more with his assumptions in the near future that it wont happen. Ofcourse, I wont let it happen. I still have my dignity in me an to my music.

Hyunsuk proceeds to speak more and more that it got so loud wuth Haruto's voice who's stopping hyunsuk. Once hyunsuk starts to speak he wont just stop.