The Big Three X OC

RyanneVanWesten tarafından

The big three of UA fall in love with the same girl! None of the images or characters are my original creati... Daha Fazla

Transfer Student
Cat Cafe
Wings
Game night
Chicken Wings
Sleep Over
Temper
Preparation
The Sports Festival
Sports Festival pt 2
Seven Minutes in Heaven

Confessions

770 28 3
RyanneVanWesten tarafından

I got home later than I usually would. The apartment was dark, so I assumed that keigo was asleep already. I hung up my bag and put away my shoes.

"I'm glad to see that you are alive." Keigo called from the dark living room.

"Sorry. I forgot to text." I apologized. "Why are you sitting in the dark?"

"I'm sulking." He snapped. "You don't just forget about stuff like that. What's going on?"

"Why are you sulking?" I asked deflecting.

"I got dumped. Stop avoiding the question." He said coming closer to me. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I just forgot." I insisted. He flipped on the light making me squeeze my eyes shut and I heard him come closer, so I took a step back.

"Your clothes and hair are a mess." He asked not buying it. "Why are you stepping away from me? What happened that you don't want me to know about?"

"For the last time, nothing happened." I snapped. "Would you just drop it?  I'm going to bed."

"No, I will not drop it." He said sternly. "Did someone hurt you?"

"No, big brother," I sighed feeling guilty about making him worry. "Nobody hurt me."

"Then what happened?" He said exasperated. "Why are you lying? You don't forget to check in. You don't hide things from me. You don't lie to me. This isn't like you. Talk to me!"

"I HAD SEX!" I yelled. "There are you happy?! I had sex with my friend and now I'm super confused, because I think I have feelings for all three of them, but I don't know if I actually like them or if they're just the first friends I've had outside of the program." I started to cry as I ranted and paced. "And now I had sex with Mirio and I don't want to mess up our friendship!" Keigo caught me in a hug as I walked back and forth.

"It's okay little bat. Shhhhh." He soothed. "It's okay. Was it consensual? Did you want to have sex with him?"

"Yes," I sobbed. "But now everything is so complicated."

"Sex will do that sometimes." He patted my hair as he spoke. "Did you use protection?"

"Yes." I sighed staring to feel better.

"Good, good." Keigo relaxed his grip on me cupping my face in his hands and looking me in the eye. "Tomorrow we are going to get you on birth control, whether it works out or not, I don't want any teen pregnancies.  As far as everything else, you will just have to talk to him about it."

I nodded, whipping my eyes.

"Oh, and if he hurts you, I will un-alive him." He half joked making me laugh.

"So you got dumped?" I asked.

"Yes," he ran his hands through his hair. " I really liked her but I think she thought I was just using her because of my reputation."

"Can you convince her otherwise?" I asked tilting my head.

"If I can find her." He sighed. "All I have to go off of is her hero name."

"You caught feelings for someone and don't even know her name?" I asked shocked.

"I know! I'm so dumb!" He yelled in frustration.

-time skip to Monday-

"I don't want to go to school today." I whined into the bear twice my size.

"You are the one who wanted to be a normal teen." Keigo said. "Normal teens have to go to school even when they are trying to avoid the person they boinked on a whim."

I groaned but got up off the bear. "Give me villains any day, this shit is hard."

"I know," Keigo followed me to the door. "Emotions are a bitch."

I put on my shoes and sunglasses. "Have a good day," I waived goodbye to him. "Stay safe."

"You too kid." He waived goodbye.

I booked it to school because I was running late. Scanned my badge as I flew threw the gate, rushed to change my shoes as the bell rang and took the stairs two at a time. I opened the door and immediately bowed apologizing for being late.

"Ah good you are here." Snipe said, "take your seat."

"Yes sir." I avoided eye contact with Mirio as I took my seat next to Tamaki, who avoided eye contact with me. Midway through English with Present Mic a small tentacle delivered a note onto my desk. It read: Can we talk before lunch?

I looked at Tamaki and nodded. I was super confused what this was about, and was praying it wasn't about Mirio.

English was one of the few classes I enjoyed because it was actually challenging for me.  As the bell rang for lunch we all filtered out and Nejire and Mirio walked ahead without being asked.

Tamaki led me away from the lunch room towards the tree line.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I-I like you." Tamaki sputtering and blushed. "I know what happened with Mirio, and I know I can't compare with him, but he told me to tell you how I feel." He shook and blushed violently. "Oh God, this is stupid." He mumbled.

"It's not stupid." I said a little too harshly. "Don't compare yourself to Mirio. You are you, and he is him. You don't have to be perfect Tamaki.  I like you for who you are."

"What?" He said shocked.

"I said I like you too." I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm really confused I'm gonna go. I'm sorry." I launched myself in the air towards the roof of building three trying and failing to hold back the tears.

"Wait!" He called after me, but I wasn't going to stop. Thoughts swirling in my head. I sat on the roof skipping lunch. I walked back down to the classroom well before class, stopping at the girls room to fix my face as best as I could. I sat at my desk with my head in my hands glasses on the desk. I ignored the sound of Tamaki sitting down next to me as the bell rang. I put my glasses back on as Hound Dog began to speak.

"We were going to do rescue training today but unfortunately the USJ isn't available." He growled something out in frustration. "So instead we are doing agility training."

We all changed into our gym outfits. While finishing changing Nejire caught me by the hand.

"Can we talk?" She looked up at me sheepishly.

"Of course." I responded. "What's up?"

She waited for the last of the girls to leave the locker room before she answered. "I know what happened with Mirio," she said wringing her hands.

"Did he tell everyone?" I asked shocked.

"No! No, just us." She answered. "And, I also know that Tamaki confessed to you and that you like him back. And, I want you to know that I like you too. I know that you probably don't feel the same way about me, and that's ok, but I just wanted you to know." She tried to run out the door but I caught her with my wing pulling her back to me. I wrapped her in a hug from behind and rested my head on the back of hers.

"I do like you Nejire." I confessed with a sigh. "I like all three of you, but I also value our friendship. I'm really really confused, and I feel like my heart is going to explode because it hurts so much because no matter what happens someone is going to get hurt. I'm okay with me getting hurt, but not with any of you getting hurt." I let her go and walked out of the locker room. She followed a little while after.

I focused on the agility course putting all of my effort into it. I ignored my three friends as they took a water break and whispered in the corner. "Of course I like her!" Mirio said a little too loud, catching me off guard. I missed a hand hold and plummeted to the ground landing on my left wing with a sickening snap, as pain shot through my wing and into my shoulder. "FUCK!" I yelled rolling over to get off of my now broken wing and slamming my opposite fist into the mat. Hound Dog, Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire all rushed over. Hound dog kneeled beside me.

"What's hurt?" He asked.

"My left wing." I said through gritted teeth. "I think it's broken."

"Who can take her to recovery girl?" He asked.

"It's fine." I said standing my wing hanging limply to the ground. "I can go on my own."

Mirio stepped forward. "I can take you."

"No really, I'll be ok on my own." I insisted walking towards the doors. Mirio ignored me and held the door for me anyway. He walked me all the way to recovery girls office, before returning to class.

Recovery Girl took an x-ray of my wing. It was broken in three places. She set it, which hurt like a bitch, put it in a cast so it was slung to my back and healed me partially. She told me I could get the cast off in a couple of weeks. For now I was supposed to rest until school was out. She left to go get my things from the changing room after giving me a couple of gummy bears. I fell asleep on my stomach, and woke up to find my things at the foot of the bed. I got up and started to change but couldn't get my jacket over my cast.

"Recovery Girl is that you?" I called.

"It's us." Nejire responded. "Can we come in?"

"Actually Nejire can you please help me with my jacket and shirt?" I asked. "I'm having some issues."

"Sure." She responded walking through the curtain.

"Can we all talk?" Mirio asked from the other side of the curtain.

"Sure." Might as well get this over with sense I was already in pain. Nejire pulled on my jacket jostling my wing. "Ouch!"

"Sorry!" She apologized.

"It's ok." I assured her.

"How do you feel about me?" Mirio asked boldly.

" I like you Mirio." I said quietly feeling myself blush as I slipped my shirt over my head and Nejire helped me get it past my wing. We then did the opposite with my school uniform.

"But you also like Tamaki and and Nejire?" He asked.

"Yes." I could feel the tears threaten to spill over as I changed into my skirt. Once I was finished changing Nejire pulled back the curtain. I couldn't look at him. I couldn't look at any of them. My stomach was in knots.

"Hey, look at me." Mirio said taking a step towards me. I looked at his feet before taking a deep breath and looking him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said looking at his feet again. "This is all my fault. I'm sorry." I tried to make a run for the door but Nejire caught me by the arm spinning me to face her before wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Don't run." She looked up at me. I hugged her back.

"Don't cry." Tamaki said drawing closer to Nejire and me. "You didn't cry when you broke a bone, please don't cry." He was holding his chest as if it hurt.

Mirio walked forward placing a hand on my cheek and wiping away my tears. "What if we don't make her choose?" Mirio said softly as all of us looked at him shocked. "What if we all agree to share?" My heart swelled and sped at his words.

"W-why would you agree to share when she would choose you?" Tamaki asked Mirio. I reached out and took Tamaki's hand. He entwined his fingers with mine. Mirio shook his head.

"I don't know that." Mirio said quietly as I kissed his hand gently. "Besides I can't take it when she cries."

"I can share." Nejire added looking up at me. "Are you okay with that?"

I nodded slowly not knowing what to say. "Tamaki?" I asked looking at him.

"As long as I get a chance to be with you I'm happy." He said blushing looking down at our linked hands.

Just then Recovery Girl walked threw the door. "What are you four still doing here?" She said incredulously. "Go home."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9K 78 7
A Tamaki Amajiki x male reader fanfic (These characters are aged up and are pro heroes) It's Halloween! Mirio is throwing a costume party at...
262K 5.5K 36
[Red Zone Universe] In a world where Quirks define who you are, and some look up to those who can do more than others. Yuuai (U.A) High is a school w...
143 0 8
One has a enthusiastic personality, the other one has a calm one. They are like sun and moon, two different bodies but always complementing each othe...
22.9K 791 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...