-The Home for the Murders- (S...

By -Shy-Moon-

Toxin. She was friend with almost all of them. The crazy and the lost ones. The broken and the silent ones. S... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: Seeing them again and Coffee with the Nurses
Chapter 3: Broken door
Chapter 4: Files for Home
Chapter 5: Break them out
Chapter 6: Home
Chapter 7: Temporary Stay
Chapter 8: Calm Killings
Chapter 9: Reunited
Chapter 10: Carrie's Cherry Pie
Chapter 11: Visiting the Clown
Chapter 12: The Dolls
Chapter 13: Demogorgons and Demodogs
Chapter 14: Hazardous Night
Chapter 15: Anxious News
Chapter 17: Dreams of the past
Chapter 18: The Tapes of forgotten memories
Chapter 19: See for yourself
Chapter 20: Undeniable Proof

Chapter 16: The rotten Camp

278 7 2
By -Shy-Moon-

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

Jason was... horrified .

Utterly horrified at the sight of what his camp has become.

He was shocked and in disbelief, but overall he was devastated about what had happened to Camp Crystal Lake.

His home.

It was all burnt and rotten to its core. None of the huts were standing anymore, the plants were ravaging the campsite and everything had started to rot away.

How had this happened while he wasn't here?

He stood there in the middle of his once beloved camp, trembling. His machete still covered in the fresh blood of those damn teenagers he came across.

The red haired woman had something to do with this he knew it! He was gonna find her and he was gonna get some goddamn answers out of her!

He turned around and walked away, searching for the woman with the scarlet hair, leaf green eyes and bandaged body.

He found her standing at the camps former entrance, she hadn't stepped a foot into the rotten remains of Camp Crystal Lake.

She turned around as she heard him approach. He didn't care about being quiet anymore. They were all dead already anyway.

Even though Toxin couldn't see his face she could feel the anger radiating off him in waves. Toxin was quick to realize that bringing him here might not have been her best idea.

„Wait- wait- Jason!" she tried to say, as he stomped closer machete in an iron death grip.

„Calm down!" she squeaked out and dodged his slash. „Let me- EXPLAIN!" she yelped as the machete grazed her face.

That was close! Too close!

The small nick healed quickly and Toxin continued to back off.

„Please- Jason!"

He was angry. More than just angry, he was furious.

Help! Her thought quipped. If she wanted to get out of this here she needed help.

Taking the risk she propelled herself to the fuming slasher and touched his arm. Toxin teleported them back home, where she had to jump back to avoid the would-be-fatal-attack.

„Please let me explain!" she tried.

„Sweetheart!"

Toxin turned her head to the side. Danny! He was standing next to Freddy, they had apparently talked. Cujo was lying in front of the couch. Bubba was in the kitchen.

Too late. Another slash to her arm.

She shrieked, drawing Michael's attention who had confided himself to his room. The shape soon stood in the doorway to the kitchen/living room. Knife in hand, ready to intercept.

The skin Jason hit hung limply from her arm. Muscles visible and blood steadily flowing out.

Her other hand became glued to the spot. Eyes teary, but determined.

Determined? Yes, that was what he could see.

Danny went to intercept, but Tox sent him a pleading glance. He needed to stay out of this, but he could still help.

„Jason stop! What happened to the camp isn't her fault!" he shouted. Freddy had told him where they went. Ghostface was a smart murderer, he figured why the forestman was mad in seconds.

Jason halted, if only temporary. It was still more than enough time for Bubba to come to the rescue though. The chubby texan grabbed his arms from behind, forcing Jason's attention on him.

This was Toxin he was trying to hurt. His family. She was younger than him, but still like a big sister to him.

Without missing a beat Danny leaped forward, ripping the machete out of his hands and kicking one of his legs out. That was enough for Bubba to force the man on his knees.

Toxin fell to hers as well. She took a deep breath. Slowly removing the hand from the wound. „Quite the nasty cut you gave me there..." she said, her voice held no bite.

The area of the cut was bloodied, but the wound itself had healed leaving only a faint scar behind. It made Michael wonder, if such a nasty cut only left behind such a faint scar... what had caused he one at her neck or her arm?

Freddy was standing there, shocked at how fast hockey puck had gone down against them. Those two intercepted simply because it was Toxin who was endangered. Was that how much they meant for each other?

Michael was quite shocked as well, though he didn't show it. He didn't  thought the human-mask-apparent-cannibal-man had it in him to do this, but he had just for her.

Jason struggled weakly against the man behind him. Bubba might be scared of him, but Toxin meant more to him than his fear to get hurt.

He soon ceased his struggle.

Danny was crouching at Toxins side, a hand on her shoulder. Mental support.

Toxin let a sad smile grace her lips.

„There was... a fire." she began her explanation. „It burned down the whole campsite, it was durning winter. The snow and rain that fell the next days softened the burned remains... but nothing was left."

Jason felt purely and utterly devastated. Like something had died in him, as he heard the news.

Bubba released him.

„As the spring came whatever was left began a fast working decaying process. The nature took over even though the rottening was still happening... you couldn't have done anything..."

I could've been there. He thought bitterly and got up. Danny stood up as well, ready to protect Toxin, who was just staring at the ground beneath her.

„I'm sorry." she muttered, but that wouldn't help him feel better. He had left his camp without protection. This was his fault. Mother wasn't talking to him. She must be disappointed at what he had let the camp become. This was his fault, his alone.

Jason picked up his machete and left for his room.

He had no way of knowing whose fault it really was. If Toxin would have told him, she could've lost him and maybe the others as well.

Danny offered her his hand. She gratefully took it, muttering a ‚thanks'.

Krueger eyes followed the forestman. He felt bad he had to admit.

Maybe he could talk to him later.

~Timeskip brought to you by Camp Rotten Lake~
3rd PoV

Toxin had given up trying to give them the sleepy pills. She just went back to pulling full on all nighters to protect them.

Who was sleep to fuck her over anyway?

She was doing patrols outside of the house, when his door creaked open.

He peeked around the hallway, checking for her. But she couldn't be there. He only saw the dog, Cujo, sleeping on the carpet in front of the door.

The dream demon slowly slipped out of his room avoiding creaky-looking floorboards and sneaked into the room next to his.

You wonder whose room this was? This was, of course, Jason's room he was sneaking into.

He quietly closed the door behind him. Jason was still up. He was sitting on a chair by the window staring into the night while softly stroking the petals of a flower.

Toxin had given him this flower, hoping it might cheer him up, but it just made him sadder. This flower used to grow in Crystal Lake as well.

Jason's back was turned to Freddy, he was too caught up with his thoughts to notice the smaller killer.

Freddy thought about saying something, but he didn't know what. So he just came closer to the saddened killer and patted his shoulder.

Jason jumped slightly at the touch, face whipping to see who touched him. Freddy's hand flinched away at his reaction.

„Sorry." he muttered. His voice sounded tougher than intended. He internally winced at that.

Jason didn't care. He continued to state outside. Freddy joined him.

After a while the man with the striped sweater gathered up the courage to speak: „I'm sorry for what happened to your weird Camp hockey puck." he spoke in all the friendliness he could muster. It still wasn't much though.

Jason let out a low hum, a sign of appreciation from the forestman. Freddy patted his back one more time. Grimacing when he accidentally patted the showing part of his spine and turned to leave.

The bigger killer grabbed his arm, stopping him dead in his tracks.

„Wait." Jason signed after letting his arm go.

„What is it?" Freddy tried his best to sound annoyed, but somehow couldn't bring himself to pull it through. Not with him.

„Would you stay?"

Freddy blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. Wait-

„If you want me to..." NO WAIT!!!

Jason eagerly nodded his head and Freddy couldn't help but smile. Genuinely, a genuine smile. Him. Freddy Krueger, the dream demon from the Elm Street.

What was this giant man child doing to him?!?

This... giant lovely... man...

Fuck.

...
. . .

Michael felt watched.

Toxin Just peeked through his window to see if everything was alright.

He was.

She continued her nightly patrol through the shallow woods surrounding the mansion. She passed the tree she had slept on yesterday.

She checked on the beartraps, the rope snares and on the two pitfalls she had helped Jason dug all that time ago.

She chuckled at the memory. If she remembered correctly though Danny had recorded it.

While Danny's old camera could only take pictures. The one Toxin got him, after corpse robbing the house of a victim, could take videos as well.

Those damn tapes were somewhere in a box in the mansion. Maybe on the attic or in his room. She'd have to ask him. Toxin just hoped they weren't in the attic.

After a huge thunderstorm a few months ago a tree crashed into the higher level of the house. Only three of four rooms survived the impact without any scratch. Toxin hasn't been in the attic since.

Thomas kinda forbid her to... but since he wasn't there-

Toxin stopped.

Thomas wasn't there. She felt a sharp tug at her heart. One of her family members was missing. The others were having a serious case of amnesia and the only ones still there are Danny, Cujo, Bubba and Christine aND-

It made her wanna cry.

An actual tear did slide down her cheek, right as she smashed her clawed fist through a tree.

The acid hissed violently upon contact and the tree released various cracks after receiving her punch of mental instability.

Toxin couldn't sense people watching her as good as Michael or even Norman could.

She had no way of knowing that Freddy and Jason could see her.

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shy book of books' for Updates, Informations and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 1773}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 14.5K 81
⚠This was written when I was a teenager. Excuse any errors, cringe and any shortcomings. ⚠ ...
77.6K 861 79
I have been really into slasher a lot so I'm taking a chance on making fanfic on them. The slasher I choose are: - Jason Voorhees - Freddy Krueger ...
69.8K 1.2K 23
Y/n becomes a nurse at the asylum for dangerous killers, she's going there for one reason only, that she and one other knows of. Will the slashers ex...
69K 3.8K 21
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...