One Soul, Two Bodies (Soukoku...

By StrinkFamilyLetsPlay

"You used Corruption, believing in me? How beautiful." "Yeah, I did. I believed in your disgusting vitality a... More

#1: Earrings
#2: Ice Cream
#3: Shoes
#4: Tea
#5: A Little Too Late
#6: Visit
#7: The Power of Words
#8: Flowers
#9: A Premature Send-off
#10: Wedding Veil
#11: Halloween
#12: Hanahaki
#13: Domesticity
#14: Dream
#15: Warm
#16: White Day
#17: Strawberries
#18: First Kiss
#19: Danger
#20: "Oh" Moment
#21: First Date
#22: Pocky Day
#23: Bandages
#24: Bangs
#25: Wanting Death
#26: One Half is Gone
#27: Past Life
#28: The Art of Seduction
#29: Finish What You Started
#30: Notes
#31: Harm
#32: Bandage(?) of Fate
#33: Paint
#34: Sweater Weather
#35: Love is Not Enough
#36: That Cute Little Heart of Yours
#37: What You're Thinking
#38: Stargazing
#39: This Feeling
#40: Birthday
#41: I Am Your Old Partner, After All
#42: Let's Go Out For A Drink, Like Old Times
#43: Blackbird
#44: Playing with Tension
#45: Sweet
#46: Let Me Love You
#47: You Belong To Me
#48: Mark of Possession
#49: I Like It Sweet
#50: Our Makeout Sessions Are Better When You're Angry
#51: DEAD APPLE: HAPPY KISS
#52: Irregular Shift
#53: Blindsided
#54: Various Costume Party Drabbles
#55: Sugar
#56: Let Thy Soul Loose And Be Free
#57: Something To Be Proud Of
#58: Not Complete Without You
#59: All Snow White Needs
#60: The Way We Kiss
#61: A Game Of Billiards
#62: Heat Me Up
#63: An Innocent Sleepover
#64: Something Nice
#65: Succulents
#66: Rainy Days
#67: Let's Make The Most Of Whatever Time We Have
#68: Winter's Chill (And What Keeps Us Warm)
#69: (Don't) Be My Valentine
#71: Soukoku Fluff Week Drabbles + Drawings
#72: A Performance To Remember
#73: Four Snowmen
#74: To Dress Appropriately
#75: I'll Be Your Shield For Tonight
#76: Kintsugi
#77: Chocolate's Secret Ingredient Is Love
#78: A New Family
#79: In Another Life
#80: The Ways You Said "I Hate You"
#81: Kintsugi pt. 2
#82: Kintsugi pt. 3
#83: Patterns
#84: Time Stops
#85: A Different Kind Of Dance
#86: Kintsugi pt. 4 (Shin Soukoku Edition)
#87: That's When I Fell Into You
#88: Where It's Warm
#89: True Beauty
#90: Work (actually doesn't) Come First
#91: Morning Routine
#92: Nightly Routine
#93: A Little Unsteady
#94: An Attempt At A Forever Goodbye
#95: Nightmares Are No Way To Start A Birthday
#96: Million And One
#97: The Way Things Are Now
#98: Won't You Come Wash Away The Rain?
#99: Holding Dirty Secrets, What's It Gonna Be?
#100: Actions Aren't Without Consequences, My Love
#101: A Christmas Surprise?
#102: The Clock Can't Go Back
#103: The Weight of Guilt
#104: Special Studying Session
#105: Bottom Dazai Week 2022 Drabbles + Drawings
#106: Better Than You
#107: Like Cement Shoes
#108: A Valentine's Gift
#109: A Valentine's Treat
#110: The Heat Of The Moment
#111: Before I Fade Away
#112: Where Conceit Gets You
#113: Changing Like The Leaves
#114: Master's Been Leashed

#70: Now We're Even

2.2K 78 90
By StrinkFamilyLetsPlay

"Chuuya-kun, there's someone here to see you."

Chuuya puts a hand on his hat and pushes it back, opening his eyes from his attempt at a nap. What the...who the hell would be here to see me?

"Here to see me?" Kouyou nods her head. "Who the hell would want to see me right now?"

"I don't recognize him. He just came in here and asked for you."

Chuuya spaces out in thought and attempts to deduce who would be here to see him. That his Ane-san wouldn't recognize, for whatever reason.

He…?

Could it be someone that Mori-sensei has sent for the redhead. He thinks about what his superior would need from him...alas, nothing. And he sees no reason why he would send anyone Chuuya's way.

Drawing a blank, the redhead shakes his head. "Alright then, let him in."

Chuuya takes his seat back in his chair and closes his eyes. After his futile attempt at sleep last night, he was left fairly tired. There were no duties for him to fulfill today, so he assumed that he would be able to catch up on some of the sleep he lost to nightmares of the vampire under the blue moon, looking for him.

His eyes open upon hearing a far too familiar voice, that was most certainly one of the last voices he expected to hear.

"Chuuya~"

Chuuya's eyes swing open and he sees a lanky brunette standing in front of him, grinning ear to ear.

He subconsciously stands from his chair. This man could warrant any reaction out of him in the book. It's a throw of the dice, really.

"H-how the fuck did you get here??"

Dazai sticks his hands in his pockets and his smile morphs into a matter-of-fact smirk. "I crossed the border. How else would I get here, silly?"

Borders are believed to have been generated all over the world by the experimental accident regarded as "Babel." Vampires, who were also created by Babel, are the only ones that can cross the borders. If a human were to jump in there…

"But...how...you…"

Dazai presses a finger into his cheek. "Fufu, you're cute when you don't know what to say."

Chuuya's face flushes as Dazai kicks the door shut.

"I got Akutagawa-kun to escort me here."

Chuuya frowns and crosses his arms. "Got or manipulated?"

Dazai laughs a loud, hearty laugh. A laugh that rings in Chuuya's ears. A laugh that resonates in his head. A laugh that makes his heart twist.

"There really is no mystery left between us anymore, huh~?"

Chuuya still has unanswered questions. Utterly confused how the human so easily got into the vampire world, and left unscathed.

"How did you get past all the vampires? If they learned you're a human, you--"

"Ah, but I was one step ahead." Dazai pulls away his collar and reveals a pendant pressing against his bandaged skin. "Akutagawa-kun also gave me a pomander. I'll have no issues. It's sweet you're worried, though~"

"I'm not worried."

Dazai laughs again. "A vampire and a tsundere! You really are the whole package, aren't you, Chuuya?"

Chuuya scoffs. He was going to tell the brunette to shut up, but he knows he would be walking right into Dazai's words. So he remains silent.

A human. That's what Dazai is. And Chuuya's a vampire. Months ago, they at last confessed their feelings they had bubbling up inside them for so long (Dazai had a much easier time confessing than Chuuya), and began seeing each other regularly. However, Chuuya had business to attend to in his realm the past few days, and today, he wanted to avoid the brunette so he could get some sleep. But, of course, the brunette had to come in and mess with him, like always.

"What do you want here?"

Dazai loosens his collar and leans over the vampire's desk, a smirk on his face. A smirk Chuuya always recognizes.

"I wanted to be with you."

The tone the human uses is of course makes Chuuya shiver. The human knew exactly what Chuuya liked, didn't like, embarrassed him, anything. They knew each other like the back of their hands.

Chuuya has mixed feelings on that.

Dazai walks around until he's on the side of the desk Chuuya's on, and leans until he's pressed against him, the height difference looking over the vampire.

Chuuya always hated their height difference. He never felt small before he met Dazai, who for some reason loves using his height to belittle him. But this time, the way the brunette looms over him feels...different than "obnoxious."

"And you wanted to be with me, too, did you not?"

Chuuya looks up into the brunette's eyes. They flicker with longing. It seems that, after being parted for a mere week, the human was tormented by not being able to see his lover.

Chuuya was going to scoff at Dazai's words, but instead, he plays along. "Hm, I did. My goodness, Dazai, you seemed like you missed me, no? That look in your eyes...you're insatiable."

Dazai flips his head back. "I wouldn't go that far…"

The brunette undoes his top button. "Would you be so kind as to undo the bandages on my neck, mon petit?"

Chuuya's hands clench. So, Dazai remembered his weakness to the French language.

"My pleasure."

Chuuya slips a finger under the bandages shielding Dazai's neck—home to some of the most delicious blood Chuuya ever had the delight of drinking—and pulls it off, revealing it, along with the Mark of Possession he placed on him months back, that the human wore with pride. He also undoes more of Dazai's buttons.

Dazai chortles as the shirt slips from his shoulders and reveals more of his bandaged torso. "Fufu, you missed me, too, yeah?"

Chuuya's face flushes as Dazai undoes a couple of the buttons on Chuuya's shirt as well, enough to reveal his neck. "Shut up."

Dazai jumps onto the desk. "I'm not hearing a no~"

Chuuya slots himself in between Dazai's legs and leans in, peppering kisses on his neck, before sinking his teeth in, and drinking the blood he misses so much.

Dazai puts a hand on the back of Chuuya's head. "Ahh, I missed this. Thank you."

As a vampire, Chuuya knows that his fangs inject an anesthetic into Dazai—or whoever he's drinking the blood of, really—so he does not feel the bite. But, he does not understand how it feels as good as the human makes it out to be.

Chuuya runs his tongue over the spot he bit to catch any blood that may have dropped off his fangs, and pulls back. He looks into Dazai's captivating eyes once again. He can tell by the look that there's something he desires.

"What is it now?"

Dazai laughs again. "Goodness, Chuuya, no need to kill the mood."

He wraps his legs around the redhead and pulls him closer. "I'm going to show you how wonderful that feels." He then leans in, and bites at Chuuya's neck.

Now, Dazai is a human. He does not have fangs, he does not inject an anesthetic into anyone he bites, he does not drink blood. Still, he knows what he was doing

"Now, we're even~"

Chuuya lets out an embarrassing noise as he feels Dazai's teeth sink into his skin gently. After Dazai undoes his teeth from the spot, he mends the wound with many kisses, and then pulls back, licking his lips, to look at the flustered vampire.

"Fufu, what a cute sound that was, Chuuya~"

He leans in and kisses him, gently, lovingly, leaving the redhead wanting more.

"Would you make it for me again?"

Dazai leans in to bite Chuuya's neck again, when Chuuya leans out of the way. As Dazai straightens his back, their eyes meet again, and Chuuya is humored by the hurt look.

He cups Dazai's cheeks and smirks. "I think I'd prefer it if you made them for me."

And he leans in, running his fingers up and down Dazai's spine, kissing him, drinking in each little noise the ever-so-stoic human lets out, just for his ears.

He enjoys seeing the mysterious man breaking before his eyes.

But not as much as he enjoys kissing him, and feeling his body pressed against his own.

~

Chuuya ties Dazai's bandages back around him gently, and buttons his shirt back up, Dazai smiling the whole time.

"Thank you, Chuuya. You're such a gentleman~"

Chuuya feels his face heat up at those words.

When Chuuya finishes putting his lover back into presentable order, he leans in and kisses him again, sighing at how quickly the human reciprocates the kiss and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Mm, Chuuya, I love you…"

Dazai mumbles against Chuuya's lips.

Chuuya's heart takes another lunge.

He had established in the past that, as a vampire, he struggled with romantic feelings. Forming friendships is proven evolutionary, and every once in awhile, seeking a carnal partner is also necessary, but forming a romantic bond, falling in love, was something lost on him, as was most vampires.

But Dazai...Dazai is different. He's introduced Chuuya to so many new things, brightened his world, taught him so much, makes him not feel like a monster.

Chuuya appreciates those things. And he loves spending time with the human, he enjoys their intimate activities, he loves hearing his voice…

Is this love?

Chuuya sees no reason why it shouldn't be.

"I love you, too."

Upon uttering those words, Dazai freezes. Surprised by the tension that summoned itself suddenly in the brunette, he pulls back.

"What's wrong?"

He looks into Dazai's eyes, which look glassy.

He instantly knows why.

The two knew each other as well as they knew themselves. They understood each tick, movement, speech pattern, everything.

Dazai knows Chuuya is not lying. He knows he loves him back.

And that's why he's crying.

Crying?

Dazai doesn't cry.

Well, he didn't until now.

He smiles. "Aha, don't worry, Chuuya! These are happy tears. I'm so happy...I love you…"

He pulls the redhead against him for a long and loving hug, swaying back and forth as he stays seated on the desk. Never has someone told him they loved him before. It's not a feeling he's used to.

Not to say it's a bad feeling.

Dazai pulls back from the hug.

"I love you…"

And he leans into Chuuya's lips.

~

Dazai laughs and rolls off the desk, taking a hiding place underneath it as he hears a knock. Upon hearing it, Chuuya sits down in his chair and places his hat on his head in turn.

The doorknob twists and Kouyou comes into the room. Her eyes survey the area until she sees Chuuya.

"Ah, there you are."

Chuuya pushes his hat back. "Huh?"

"You've been in here for awhile. I just wanted to check up on you."

"Thanks, Ane-san."

He expects her to leave, but instead, she walks further into the room, until she's over Chuuya's desk. She looks down at him and meets his eyes.

"You look tired. You should get some rest."

Chuuya opens his desk drawer and takes out his schedule, flipping through it. "But—"

"You need sleep, lad. You don't have anything you need to do today. Please, get some rest."

Chuuya closes his schedule and slowly slips it back into his drawer. "Alright...thanks."

He expects her to leave again, but she doesn't. She surveys him and sees a spot peeking out from his shirt collar.

"What is that?"

Chuuya's face flushes as he realizes what Kouyou is referring to.

"A-ah, rash. Bad rash."

Kouyou nods sympathetically. "I see. Well, I'll get you some cream for that."

"Th-thank you, Ane-san…"

And at last, she leaves.

Embarrassed, Chuuya pulls up his collar and hides the mark, looking under the desk and seeing Dazai smirking up at him.

"Ashamed, hm?"

He gets out from under the desk and puts two fingers under the redhead's chin.

"If you can mark me, I can mark you. It's only fair~"

Chuuya puts his hands on Dazai's arms and looks up into his eyes, that always hooked him in and absorbed him, never to let him go. He squeezes Dazai's arms and forces a scowl on his face.

"Shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 17 9
// "People speak of hope as if it is this delicate, ephemeral thing made of whispers and spider webs. It's not. Hope has dirt on her face, blood on h...
88.3K 2.2K 52
I HAVE MOVED ON TO AO3, THIS MOST LIKELY WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (ao3: zaikunxx) I PLAN TO REWORK SOME OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ON AO3, SO PLEA...
13.6K 506 9
''It... it wasn't you...'' That was the worst way possible to break the truth to him. On a job in Hiroshima, Chuuya was drunk. He had a one-night-sta...
18.6K 427 18
-READ "THANK YOU" CHAPTER- - [COVER ART BY heibon.hiroo] Some oneshots of one of my favorite comfort ships from Danganronpa lol I was thinking of doi...