Untold Secrets

By dreamsnprayers

" But...I'm supposed to know where you were at 4 in the morning?" kinza asked, annoyed. "And...why would you... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Introduction
Authors Note
Chapter 1
Authors Note
Chapter 2
AN
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Book Cover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book Cover
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Random facts about this novel

Chapter 43

112 13 107
By dreamsnprayers

"I was in grade nine when I met Aisha. She had recently shifted to the U.S.A. and hardly had any friends. Slowly and steadily, we became friends and then best friends..." 

"And then she became your girlfriend?" questioned Kinza raising her eyebrows. 

"Arey maa meri suno toh," (at least hear me) complained Aahil. 

"Okay, sorry, sorry,"

"Aisha fell in love with me. She started to bunk classes just to watch my football matches, and I was completely unaware...unaware that she came close to me only because she fell in love with me when she saw me for the first time,"

"Janaab aapke class nahi hote thee?" asked Kinza, raising her eyebrows, and Aahil just rolled his eyes. 

"Achaaa, I am sorry, na, continue," grinned Kinza. 

"I never even thought she would like or love me; it was only until she proposed to me in front of our junior college gand, and I rejected her but not publically. I whispered in her ear that I never saw her as a lover, I do love her, but as a best friend,"

"Oooo terii! This is what girls do!" exclaimed Kinza. 

Aahil couldn't resist but laugh at her expressions, "What do girls do?" 

"When girls get proposed, they usually reject by saying, 'I am sorry I have a boyfriend, or I love you but as a best friend. Obviously, you can love your best friend but not in that way, so why do they have to mention it. Anyways tum toh sach mai ladki ho Aahilaa (You are a girl) 

"Arey, you are so mean," whined Aahil, and Kinza giggled. 

"After I rejected, she was mad at me, and because I used to talk to other girls, she was jealous of me. You know my friend Subhaan, right? His sister was just like a sister to me, and those days, she was coming to my class a lot because Subhaan was sick. Sometimes she visited to collect some notes and at times to update about Subhaan's health. 

"So did she try to fight with Subhaan's sister?" asked Kinza. 

"Nope, Aisha put a rape allegation on me," said Aahil. 

"Wait, what? What the actual... what was wrong with her?" said Kinza aloud. 

"You shouldn't talk bad about a dead person; calm down!" explained Aahil. 

"But why did she lie?" interrogated Kinza. 

"How do you know she lied?"

"I know you, Aahil, and even though I wasn't there, I trust that old Aahil too. You would never do that to a woman, especially after what you have seen in your childhood days," 

"One fine day Subhaan was back to college, and I was the captain of the college football while Subhaan was the vice-captain, and we both left in the end from the football ground, locked the lockers, and then went out towards the college campus. Subhaan locked the football ground, and I locked the locker room, then we met at the gate. 

Usually, people left the college, and only a few students were left of the last batch. I was casually walking towards the locker room when suddenly Subhaan called me, and I received," 

"Bro, why did you video call me? I said I will see you at the college gate," said Aahil. 

"You have around 40 to 50 seconds, don't ask questions, just keep your camera away from you and stand in such a place from where I can see you," said Subhaan. 

"I did whatever Subhaan asked me to do, and I heard someone's footsteps, and I turned to see Aisha, she asked me if I loved her, and I declined her proposal again, she started to kiss me all over my face and neck. I pushed her away, and she started to cry," narrated Aahil and his face went pale as if he could just see everything happen in front of him.

Kinza held his hand tight and calmed him down, "I am here; it is all in the past. It is over, it is gone," 

"Aisha smudged her lipstick and started to scream aloud. She unbuttoned her shirt, and soon everyone came into the locker room, and Subhaan came too. The principal was about to call the police when Subhaan came to him and showed the video call's screen recording. There were no cameras in the locker room but there one at the door, and in that camera, it was clear that Aisha entered as soon as I came," 

"Oh, Allah! Thank God for Subhaan's brains, my miya(husband) is an innocent fool," sneered Kinza. 

"Kinzuuu," glared Aahil and then laughed along with Kinza. 

This girl was making his sad story funny!

"Aisha couldn't bear the humiliation, so she ran away from the locker room and then out of the gate. I ran behind her along with Subhaan as Aisha went outside the gate, a bus came and hit her. I ran to pick her up, and she was gasping for breath. I put my hand under her neck, and her hair was soaked in blood. 

"I know you loved me too, Aahil, but you never dared to accept," cried Aisha with tears in her eyes and blood on her face. 

"She died in front of me; she died in my arms," sobbed Aahil. 

"I...I am sorry, Insha Allah, you will see her in Jannah," muttered Kinza. 

"I had started to get nightmares, and after she left this world, I felt as if her last words were true; maybe I did love her but was scared. I couldn't forget that she died in my arms, I felt her presence everywhere, and I couldn't get over the guilt that if I didn't come into her life, she would be alive she would be happy. No one knew about this, nor Kayan bhai neither Ammi. My college counselor helped because I had started to get nightmares, " said Aahil wiping his tears. 

"She was genuinely a sweet girl and very kind. I don't know what happened to her; she went crazy, she just wanted to achieve as if I was some prize.
Mai uski mohabbat kamm, zidd zyada ban gaya thaa aur zidd toh insaan ko barbaad kar he deti hai," said Aahil. 

"Yeah, I feel you people don't realize what they do in the name of love," said Kinza, and Aahil nodded. 

"I am here, Aahil, and I am sure she is in a better place. May you both reunite in Jannah," smiled Kinza. 

Even though she was genuinely feeling bad for Aisha and her prayers were genuine, she felt a pang on her chest, something was hurting her heart, and that was her husband crying for. 

Did he miss her so much that he thought she would have been a better wife?

"Kinzu, I am not crying because I wanted her to be my wife or that you are less. Obviously, you are my first and last love; after all, love is all about confession. I just feel bad because she was my best friend. You are my first and last choice, I mean, look at you. You are perfect," clarified Aahil. 

"Was I loud? Or do you read brains? How did you know that..?" asked Kinza. 

"So I was right, you were thinking that right. I guess you aren't in the right state of mind. So Kinza, if Aisha comes and tells you that she will love you more than I would you leave me?" asked Aahil, raising his eyebrow. 

"Um, put that eyebrow done yarr, it scares me. Well, if she loves you more than me, then why not?" stated Kinza and Aahil facepalmed. 

"Are you crazy! Firstly you should believe in your love for me, secondly know that I intended to marry you, not her Kinzu," grumbled Aahil. 

"I don't know if I loved her or if I didn't, but when I see you, that is the only definition of wife and love for me. When I saw you for the first time, you were just a casual girl for me, but when I felt I was in love, I didn't want to lose you, so I confessed," continued Aahil. 

"like I was scared of falling in love and coming near my loved ones. You were scared of losing the one you love, so similar yet so different," commented Kinza. 

"I was also scared of going close to a woman..." trailed Aahil. 

"Why?" 

Stay firm when you hear this. It is the most delicate and horrifying past of mine. 

"I am here," said Kinza and kept her hand on Aahil's. He clutched it tightly and closed her eyes. 

_____________________________________________

Hey there my cuties!

So how was this chapter?

I added a little humour because that's how Aahil and Kinza are and also the chapter would be too boring without Kinza being an impatient kid😂🤪

Do you guys feel I've less readers?

Also do let me know if you ever thought that even Aahil would have a past?

I wish you all the best for everything you all do

Keep sharing my novel it would mean a lot❤️

Would you guys like to know random interesting facts about this book? (Did I plan a happy ending for this novel or did I plan Aahil's character like this from the start?)
Also you can ask me questions related to this book and I would answer them too

I love you all too much ❤️
Shower your love as this is my last book on wattpad, Insha Allah 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 41.9K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
169K 15K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
2.5M 141K 58
#1 in spiritual "You are mine!" He claimed, gazing at her deep hazel eyes intensely. "No, I was never yours."She countered, as a lone tear fell from...
1.8M 59.6K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...