DROWNING IN YOUR LOVE ❤

By subagokul118

Both Abhi and Pragya Love each Other. They Married Each other without the Wish Of their Parents. To know Mo... More

Prologue - Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14 BLESSED TO GET HER
CHAPTER - 15 "A HAPPY LIFE"
CHAPTER - 16 ONLY HER
CHAPTER - 17 BEST MOMENTS WITH HER
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"
CHAPTER - 20 MY PILLAR SUPPORT
CHAPTER - 21 HOTTNESS OVERLOADED
CHAPTER - 22 "ALWAYS"
New story
UPCOMING
CHAPTER - 23 "SURPRISE"
CHAPTER - 24 REASON FOR HIS SMILE
CHAPTER 25 "HAPPINESS"
CHAPTER - 26 ROCKSTAR LOVES FUGGI
CHAPTER 27"WORLD SHOOKS"
CHAPTER 28 "I'M WITH YOU"
CHAPTER 29 "SUPPORTIVE PILLAR"
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 38

944 127 37
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Let's Get into the story...

Days starts to roll...King and Abhi starts to Explore in their Business....New Company Orders placed for them and They made  succeeds in it too....Even though its not a Much earnings for Abhi like before being Rockstar But this Business line he Needs to be here for Their betterment in life...Still in the corner of his heart felt void because of his music... Whatever he do he couldn't forget his music... Because his music is everything For Him....He didn't tell this to Pragya.. Because he didn't Want to upset her...

One day in Abhi's Office...

"We should get this contract King!! This will help our Company to Reach great heights!!" Abhi Said...

"Yeahhh Abhi you're right....Let me arrange an schedule for our meeting in Delhi' said King looking at his mobile

Later their meeting gets fixed in delhi on day after tomorrow...Later in AbhiGya's home..

Abhi knocks the door and he about to press the door bell but he stopped..He thought to give a surprise to Pragya ..Because of the meeting scheduled they winding up the day early in the office so that they can prepare for the meeting..Abhi opens the door with spare keys...He closed the door at back and he saw Sam sitting beside the door safe guarding the home....Abhi never needs to worry about home or Pragya because of Sam..

Looking at Abhi Sam about to bark..Abhi gestured shh..But sam barked seeing Abhi so soon in Home..

'Sam few min Mumma preparing the food after that we will play okk' said Pragya from inside the kitchen..

Abhi smiles hearing it and he pets the sam and went inside the kitchen....he saw his wife preparing his fav food....He silently stood Behind her and She leans up to take something...He suddenly hugs Her from back shouting near Her ears...

She jerked to the hell....

"Heyy Baby!! How is my surprise?" He asked winking at Him...She glared at Him...

"Is it a Surprise or shock?? Are you trying to kill me!!" She asked him holding her breath...

"ofcourse it's an Surprise baby" He tells holding her waist pulling her to Him...She pushed him...

"You know how much I got scared!!" She tells him

"Acha Baba I'm really sorry!!" He tells her pinching his Ears...She smiles at him and She slims the Stove and She surrounds her hand around his neck and He pulls her towards him by her waist...She raised her eyebrows and asked what...He winks at her in return....

She leans towards him and About to take his lips with her and he moves back a little teasing her..she keeps leaning to him and He leans back...She Irritated with his teasing and She pulls his Collar and Takes his lips for a kiss....Both starts to kiss Passionately....His hands grips her waist...And She felt her knees goes weak in his kiss and Abhi scooped her in his arms and Made her sit on the kitchen slab without breaking the kiss...

He sucks her lower lips and His lips starts to traced her neck leaving a wet kiss overthere and She grips his shoulder....They came out of the haze when they hears the cooker whistle sound...He pecks her lips again...

"Sir is in great Mood I Guess!!" She tells nuzzling his nose...He kissed her nose....

"Even My baby is in great Mood I guess!" He tells wiping her swollen Lips...

Pragya jumps from the slab and She moves towards the stove and she offs it...

"you came back home so Early?" She Asked...

"Yeah Baby... Day after tomorrow there is an important meeting in Delhi...This is very important meeting Jaan!! We should get it!" He tells her....She holds her hand...

"Abhi I have a full faith ....I'm sure you'll crack this!!" Pragya tells smiling at Him...He too smiles at her noding...He takes her in his arms lightly hitting his head on Her..She smiles happily...

"I love you!" She tells him

"I love you too Baby!"

After that They had Their lunch and Abhi starts to work on his Presentation..Its really a important one...He needs to give his hundred percent..

Because he gonna do this presentation against none other than his Dad Neil Mehra... Either one of them will get this contract...Abhi is so Confident to get this contract...He knows his Father is also a top company but this time anyhow he needs to get this contract....He get so busy with the presentation and Pragya didn't disturbed him...

Time flies and it's a time for dinner...Pragya slowly enters inside the room Where Abhi is working ....She slowly Walks towards him and She saw him still working on it and She hugs him From back....He is Still working on his presentation without Minding her hug...

"Abhi it's time For dinner!!!" Pragya tells kissing his Cheeks...

"I know Baby..Just an Hour please!!" He tells without taking his eyes from Her...

"It's Already late na...You can continue your work After having dinner na!" She tells him softly caressing his Cheeks....His body starts to react to her touch He takes her hand from his Cheek...

"No baby don't distract!!" He Tells pouting at her..She smiles at him...

"Abhi come na!!"

"Two min!!"

"No!!!"

"Fuggi plss!!"

"I can't take any risk on Your health!!" She tells him...

He still looking at his laptop screen...She just fed up and she about to move...He holds her hand and pulls her to Him...She falls directly on his lap....Abhi Naughtly Smiles at Her... She surrounds her hand on his neck...

"Now your presentation is not running out of time!" She asked rolling Her Eyes...He Leans down and kissed her Neck...

She pushed him feeling his breard tickling her skin...

"You're tickling me!!" She tells laughing....He winks at and again he leans down rubbing his cheek on her cheek...She laughs at him feeling the tickling...

Later they had their dinner...After an Hour Abhi completes his Presentation and he saves it and he sends the another Copy to King to verify...

He came to their room...He saw His wife sitting in the bed waiting for him...Abhi falls on the bed keeping his head on Her lap...she smiles and starts to massage his Head...He closed his eyes feeling her magical hands working on his head...He feels so relieved after the massage...

He holds her hand and He Kissed her hand by finger by finger...She leans down and kissed his Forehead....

After two days in Delhi... In Gupta Industries....Neil along with Purab and Vin and also Maya came from their company here Abhi and King with Their PA...

First Abhi and King started presenting...Mr Gupta quite impressed with Abhi's presentation....And next Purab presented...

"Now Ladies and Gentlemen!! I'm really impressed with Both Abhi- King presentation and Also Mehra's Presentation but we have decided to do this project with Mr Abhishek prem and Mr King Singh!! We really impressed with your presentation.. Especially Abhisek..Great work!!" Mr Gupta said...

Abhi and King felt so happy..Neil Felt so angry hearing this but he stayed Silent...Vin and Purab felt happy for Abhi...

"Today Evening we have a party so everyone should come..its my humble request!" Tells Gupta...

Maya evilly looks at Abhi...She mentally prepared some plan for tonight...

In the Party... Everyone is dancing and singing around But Abhi and King Sitting over there and chatting with Each other...

At the other side Maya looking at Abhi and she calls the waiter and she orders the juice...And without Anyone's notice... She spiked the drink so that she can take advantage on Abhi...She again calls the waiter Asked to give this juice to Abhi saying that he is her friend....

The waiter Placed the drink in Abhi's table....

"I didn't ordered this!!" Abhi tells refusing the juice...

"No sir your friend ordered!!" He tells showing Maya...Abhi turns and that time Maya leans down and Abhi saw Mr Gupta...So he smiles and take the juice....

He about to sip...😳😜

To be continued..

What will happen Next.?

Maya will be successful in executing Her plan against Abhi??

Press the star soon and I'll update the next part soon...

Target 105+ votes

Don't forget to cast your views!!

By Subagokul 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 2.1K 21
"I ALPHA ABHI, REJECT YOU OMEGA PRAGYA, AS MY MATE"...😲 To know More Peep in.. 😉 This story Copyrights to © subagokul118 & violetsinclair ☺
13.6K 901 7
Abhigya One shots on Abhi and Pragya. Could be emotional ones. Or humorous ones. Maybe happy endings. Or endings that may make you blame me for m...
19.5K 568 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...