YBWYS

belimitless

This is written by Qing Mei 青浼 "Yao Yao, if it's you, how would you go about dating a professional gamer?" T... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
Chapter 191 (Final)

Chapter 45

2.7K 45 3
belimitless

Chapter 45

"I wasn't......I didn't......He couldn't possibly-- --Ahhhhhhhhh!" Tong Yao pounded the desk: "Any more question marks and I'll stop streaming! How can there be anything between Lu Sicheng and me? Right, right, right, the one with the id 'Lu Sicheng's little wife, I promise you that he's still your hubby. I didn't pollute him, but whether he's still a virgin, that I don't know. Ask him yourself, if you dare. Anyway, I didn't do anything to him. How could I rape him? My legs are even shorter than his arms, how do I force myself on him?...... .Ride on him? Damn, I'll give you a ton of detergent for you to soak yourself in and wait ten thousand years to see whether you can speak like a human being!"

Tong Yao kept responding to the bullet comments about the possibility of her forcing herself onto Lu Sicheng.

Lu Sicheng listened for a while sitting next to her and announced: "I'll start streaming." He logged on to the stream website.

Then Tong Yao watched the number of people in her stream room quickly drop down to half. She breathed out a sigh of relief and mercilessly kicked Lu Sicheng under the desk. Lu Sicheng, using one arm to support his chin, lazily turned his head to give her a glance then turned back to check his own screen. The screen was full of question marks and heartbreaking questions from his fangirls. He paused for a second before speaking.

"Yesterday, I had a cold and she's having her period so we came back after the match without going to the event. After we were back at base, she collapsed on the bed. I had to take care of her. Without a mid, we can't play on Sunday. Lu Yue isn't as good as her."

Lu Yue: "Hey?"

Lu Sicheng: "Did I say that she was shivering on my bed?"

Then, the whole world quieted down.

Cheng Ge, you always want to make some waves.

Cheng Ge, be gentle, she has a stomach ache and wants a hug!

I almost thought that my hubby slept with my wife.

QAQ. I almost threw away my lunch. Now I feel like I can still take a few bites.

......

Little Zongzimao: So, Cheng Ge, do you have a girlfriend or not? You aren't getting younger and only play games with a poker face every day as if you don't like other human beings. Isn't your family concerned about this?

Lu Sicheng took a look: "Is this id 'Little Zongzimao' your friend?"

Tong Yao looked at the id of the moderator for her stream room: "How do you know?"

Lu Sicheng: "In this world, only you would say that I don't like other human beings. It's too similar."

Tong Yao: .......

Lu Sicheng: "Shorty, don't spread rumors. Who will be responsible if I can't find a wife in the future?"

The bullet comments covered the screen again: "I'll be responsible" "I jump up with my hand in the air, asking to be responsible" "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me." Tong Yao had already started her new match and bought her items. She said without taking her eyes off the screen: "Be quite."

She was acting as a qualified internet addicted teenage girl.

Over at the base of the CK team, Jian Yang was sitting with both of his knees bent on his chair. His hand was on the mouse but he wasn't playing any game. His head was resting on the knees and he was simply clicking randomly with a stone face. There was a woman's voice coming from his computer saying something like 'forcing myself on him' from time to time. After listening for a while, he seemed a bit annoyed and, with a frown, clicked the 'x' on the upper right hand corner to turn off the stream.

The base quieted down all of a sudden.

Come Good Luck glanced at him then poked Old Wang: "What's wrong with him now?"

Old Wang: "Watching his ex-girlfriend's stream."

Come Good Luck: "What!"

Old Wang shook his head: "Tsk, tsk, our jungler can't stop himself from indulging in his feeling for the opposing team's mid. If you like her so much why, did you break up with her? I just can't understand. Now she joined ZGDX and sits right next to Lu Sicheng, it's like a lamb in a tiger's den. If I was a girl, I would like Lu Sicheng!"

Butterfly glanced at the team's support: "If you were a girl, who wouldn't you like?"

Old Wang: "You! I'd dislike you."

Butterfly sneered.

Come Good Luck: "Our bot players can't get along. Our jungler goes crazy over another team's mid. Our team is doomed."

Old Wang: "You can't put it that way. Last time we lost to ZGDX so badly wasn't entirely Yang God's fault. He still did a decent job, at least I felt that he was on equal footing with ZGDX's jungler."

While the others were chattering, Jian Yang turned off his computer and got up from his chair, saying "out for a smoke." Then he turned to walk out of the base, leaving his teammates looking at each other, speechless.

They didn't realize that Jian Yang wasn't going to stay outside and smoke. On the contrary, once he got out of the house, he irritably stuffed the newly opened pack of cigarettes into the trash bin. Then he got on a taxi and went straight to the ZGDX base.

Once he arrived, he didn't have the courage to go directly in and spent some time in the nearby bar. Until the sun had set and night had fallen, he came out of the bar and walked over to the residential area. He was stopped by the security guard at the gate and told the guard he was visiting.

The guard was afraid that he was there to make trouble since he was quite young and had been drinking. The guard asked whom he was going to visit and told him to call the person. Jian Yang reached into this pocket for his cell phone but remembered that Tong Yao had blocked his number. He apologetically smiled and told the guard that he forgot to bring his phone. In the end, the guard lent him a phone. The phone rang twice before being connected. It was a familiar voice to him.

"Hello, how are you? Who's calling?"

Tong Yao asked politely and reservedly, though her voice was gentle.

Jian Yang was quiet. He heard the other end said hello twice and mumbled: "Strange, no one there." Then he could hear in the phone a male voice from afar coldly say: "Hang up if no one's there. Your minions have entered the turret, see?" Tong Yao screamed.

Jian Yang laughed: "Yaoyao, it's me. I'm at the gate to your base. Can you come out?"

The other side grew silent. After a long while, Tong Yao spoke in a different tone: "Have you been drinking? Where are you? At the gate of my base?"

"En." Jian Yang used a pitiful voice like a puppy whimper: "The guard won't let me in. I'm at the gate."

After a long moment of silence, Jian Yang began to think that Tong Yao was going to turn him down. Then he heard Tong Yao mumbling: "What's wrong with people nowadays?" Jian Yang heard a chair being moved, probably Tong Yao getting up, then she yelled towards a different direction: "Lu Yue, come help me finish this match. Something just came up, I have to go out for a bit."

Jian Yang's eyes brightened up, his heartbeat quickened.

He hung up the phone, returned the cell phone back to the guard, and politely said: "Thank you." He then gave the guard 20 RMB for the call, which made the guard rather happy: "Your girlfriend's coming out to get you? Then you can go right in. It's already dark, don't let her walk too far."

Jian Yang thanked him again and walked towards the ZGDX base.

......

Back at the ZGDX base, Lu Sicheng asked: "Who comes to our base after drinking?"

Tong Yao put on her jacket: "Jian Yang."

Tong Yao had turned off her stream but Lu Sicheng's was still on. There were a bunch of new bullet comments: "66666666" "So that's why Yang God suddenly turned off his stream" "Cheng Ge, I figure it's because you said shivering on bed, it's all your fault."

After that comment, 'Little Zhongzimao' promptly signed off.

Lu Sicheng glanced over the comments. There were people telling him to go out and eavesdrop, some told him to break the two up. The most sinister ones were telling him wait a while and go out when the two were at their most intimate moment, with the excuse that he was going to buy cigarettes. It would be even better if he asked to borrow some money from Tong Yao for the cigarettes to let her brain cool down so she wouldn't be swept away by CK's jungler.

Lu Yue: "Otherwise, your team will be doomed if CK's jungler and ZGDX's mid worked together during the competition.' Wow, what a suggestive comment."

Lu Sicheng: "Shut up."

The base's front door opened and then closed. Lu Sicheng raised his eyes to take a look but quickly looked back. He seemed quite calm, as if nothing had happened or whatever did happen had nothing to do with him.

Tong Yao walked out of the base. As she was passing by the house next door, she discovered her best friend leaning against the fence. Jinyang wore a fitting black long skirt, her long hair fluttered in the night breeze. Looking from afar, the lower half of her body blended into the darkness and making it look like only her head was hanging on the fence. Tong Yao turned to look at her and almost fell to the ground in fright.

Tong Yao: "Damn! What are you doing?!"

Jinyang giggled: "I'm just here to remind you. We agreed that a good horse will never return to graze on an old pasture. And you'll never fall in love with an esports player."

Tong Yao: "Didn't you say that if you got back with Ai Jia, you'd eat shit. How many tons of shit have you eaten now?"

Jinyang: ......

Tong Yao: "Alright, alright, I know. I won't get back with him. I don't have any feelings for him now, how can I get back with him! He got drunk and came over here, I have to figure a way to send him back. Otherwise, what would people say if CK's jungler dies on his way to our base?"

Jinyang seemed satisfied with her promise and grew more serious: "Do you want me to go with you?"

Tong Yao: "Do you think I'm going for a fight and that more people increase my odds of winning?"

Jinyang: "If you're going for a fight, I suggest you take Lu Yue. He's so handsome when he fights."

Tong Yao stretched to her tiptoes and pat the head on the fence: "Get lost."

Jinyang stepped back. At the same time, Tong Yao heard someone calling her, "Yaoyao." She stopped and turned to look back. She saw, under the streetlamp, a man standing there, still wearing his CK uniform for the summer season with a random jacket hastily thrown over it. She hesitated for a while and turned her head back to find the girl who said she would go with her had disappeared without a trace.

The cell phone in her pocket vibrated. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...