Built for Sin

By writeforher

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ..⃗. ☁️ 𝐒𝐡�... More

Disclaimer
AESTHETICS
Lorenzo's Note
Prologue | Where it Started
1 | Rain
2 | Catch Me If You Can
3 | Gangsters
4 | Buttering Him Up
5 | Omertà
6 | Touching Her
7 | Bullet
8 | Cannabis Kiss
9 | Care
10 | Cigarettes and Daydreams
11 | Marriage
12 | Honeysuckle Honeymoon Pt. 1
13 | Honeysuckle Honeymoon Pt. 2
14 | Raccoon
♡ Fallen Angel ♡
16 | Criminal
17 | Dick Piercing
18 | Grunting In The Bathroom
19 | Warm, Fuzzy, and Hungry for More
♡ Other Half ♡
21 | Family
22 | Betrayal
23 | Revealing Secrets
24 | Different Side of Him
26 | The Bird Is Free From The Cage
♡ "You make this hard" ♡
28 | Confiding In Him
29 | Giving My Heart Away
30 | Her Scars
♡ A Naughty Present ♡
32 | His Secret Will Be The End
♡ Personification of Sin ♡
♡ The Story of The Little Kitten ♡
35 | Innocent Smile
36 | Lovers Reincarnated
THANK YOU
37 | Bittersweet
38 | This Is Love
39 | Miffy Cookies
40 | Up in Flames
41 | The End Of Us
42 | Femme Fatale
43 | Ace Of Cards
44 | Built
♡ For ♡
New Story, Red's POV
.
Hi

25 | Catalina Is A Genius

35.5K 1K 1.2K
By writeforher

C A T A L I N A

When I awoke the next morning, I groggily wiped my eyes with the back of my hand as I fluttered them open. It took longer than a while to notice the fact that last night wasn't a dream; the confirmation was right under me.

Somehow, I managed to crawl on top of Lorenzo during the night. My face was nestled into the crook of his neck whilst his hands firmly wrapped around my waist. Our legs were entwined with each other, resembling the vines of plants. His firm and bare upper body was soft under mine. As I brushed my face cheek against his, I became aware of the ink that marked his body with intricate swirls, shapes, and symbols. They were swimming all over his body, making him look ever so intimidating. I was tempted to put my fingers to use and trace the pretty patterns but I didn't want to ruin his sleep. That would mean.

He looked so dangerous sleeping, with his sharp jaw that resembled the edge of a knife and his furrowed, thick brows. Sleep seemed like something that didn't give him peace, I could feel his tension. I found myself entranced by his beauty, he was crafted down to every detail with such intricate features, I couldn't help but be dazed by him. His plump pink lips and long, thick eyelashes that curled upwards didn't take away from his intimidating and menacing appearance, however.

Lorenzo's hands unraveled from my waist and settled a little farther- oh. He put his large hands on my buns. My patootie. My bum. I felt heat travel up my neck and to the tip of my ears, drenching me in a heated red. Embarrassed and too afraid to wake him, I sighed into his neck, his hands squeezing my patootie a little more at my shy action.

Suddenly, he shifted a little, causing my thigh to ride up his leg. At his sudden movement, I felt something hard digging into my thigh. I paused, confused with what it was. Taking a quick glance at the satisfied expression on his face, I doubtfully reached my hand down to feel what it was. I had a feeling it was his phone, which was why I wanted to reach down and grab it so that I could hopefully play some games and wait until he wakes up. Though, when I reached my hand down ever so slowly and lightly pat the hard phone, I frowned when I couldn't feel any hard edges.

A deep growl escaped Lorenzo's throat, startling me. He sounded like he was in pain and I found my eyes widen at the fact that I may have been the cause of his obvious discomfort.

Within the split of a second, his arms roughly grabbed my waist as he switched out positions so that he was now on top of me, his hips pushing in between my legs. An involuntary whine left my parted lips because of the weight between my legs.

"Do you know what you were touching, hm?" He lightly wrapped his thick fingers around my neck, brushing his thumb along the side as he leaned down and whispered in my ear with his gruff morning voice.

I remained silent, too concentrated on the abundance of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and the throbbing heartbeat between my legs. It was an odd sensation, something I had experienced with Rocco but this felt different in a way. It felt more intimate. It felt stronger.

With the rush of electricity that I could feel running through my body, I found myself too overwhelmed with a chorus of multiple emotions to look him straight in the eye.

"Don't do that again," he warned me as he unwrapped the loose hold around my sensitive neck.

Now that my face was furiously red with embarrassment, I turned around and stuffed my face into the silky pillow in an attempt to hide myself from his dominant presence.

"Understood?" I turned around so that he could see the nod of my head. When I finally faced him again, he was still over me, his arms holding him up to support his body weight. The grin on his currently boyish looking face made the flustered feeling within me stronger.

"Are you shy now?" The panty dropping smirk on his face paired with the his teasing tone of voice was evidence enough that he found this entertaining. I, however, did not find this situation funny.

With my face red and my eyes still droopy with sleep, I pinched his nipples so that he'd stop looking at me with an expression that I had yet to decipher. Lorenzo was strong. Obviously. This man was could hold his own weight with simply a finger but he decided that it would be a good idea to plop his entire frame on top of me. Crushing me.

Oh my, he is heavy.

This is nice.

"Move," he simply said as his fingers teased themselves at the hem of our hoodie. I found it funny how he was telling me to move yet he was the one holding me down, completely invading my personal space. And not that i'm complaining, maybe he needs a friend to... cuddle with. I know Lorenzo has his own personal problems, i'm not oblivious to the storm that takes over his piercing eyes, intoxicating him with darkness that seems to pollute his mind. So, the warmth from another person might help him feel better. I would sacrifice my own discomfort as long as he was alright.

"If you weren't so fat, I'd be able to." I rounded my hands around the curve of his shoulder, crawling my hands up to his fluffy hair and naturally brushing my fingers through it. He let out a groan when I tugged at the ends that curled upwards, just like his cute lashes.

"Did that hurt? I'm sorry." I began to panic, afraid that the groan he let out was due to me harshly pulling at his hair. When I had stopped playing with the thick strands, he nestled his head in between my- oh. This is new. His head was in between my girls. Did he know what he was doing? This was too intimate for my liking, but i'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't like it.

"Your- um- yeah. Your head is sitting on my girls," I stuttered out, pathetically flustered.

"Fortunate," he chuckled, sending the vibrations of his contagious and deep laughter through my chest. Anything he seemed to say or do sent my heart doing backflips over and over. I felt the flips come to a halt when his hands went under our hoodie and rested on my love handles. My heartbeat increased, rapidly, I was afraid that he could feel the 3D raise of the scars on my stomach.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm really good, how are you feeling? Did you sleep well?" I didn't want to think about anything that has happened within the past week. I was too disgusted with the fact that Lorenzo had to waste his time to make me feel better and comfort me. I wished I had never opened up to him. And even though we had barely skimmed the surface of who Finn was, it was still more information than I was comfortable with him having.

"What did I say about lying?"

To add onto my need for his comforting touch, his thumb traced circles on the bare skin of my hip, making goosebumps arise on the surface. If his finger traveled exactly three inches lower, he'd be able to feel one of my scars.

I memorized each and every scar.

Every bruise.

Every memory.

It was as if my body was a map and each scar was a destination. Each destination held memories, horrible ones to say the least, and these scars were souvenirs. They were gifted to me as a permanent reminder of what the journey was like.

"Tesoro."

"Testicle," I said back, but in english.

"What?" He lifted his head from my plushy girls and rested his chin on the middle of my chest, looking up at me with his piercing eyes.

"Nothing, shortcake.. hehe." I laughed because I booped his nose with my finger, pressing his nose down so that he looked like Squidward.

"Will you be the Squidward to my spongebob? Wait- no, shut up Enzo." I squished his face cheeks together, like he does to me all the time. "Will you be the Patrick to my Spongebob?" It would make sense if he was Squidward since he was always grumpy and angry. Patrick was kind of lacking in the brain department, like Leo-

Oh my God, Leo.

"I need to see Leo."

"He betrayed you."

"He's my brother and there's probably a good explanation," I shot back with a smile, not allowing him to get to me. Leo was a good person and I wasn't going to believe otherwise. Lorenzo huffed, getting off of me and standing up, stretching out his body.

Wow.

Dear.

Oh dear.

Sorry god, I truly am sorry.

"Wow," I blurt. I crawled to the edge of the bed and watched his body, completely and utterly mesmerized by the perfect beauty in front of me. Lorenzo looked at me with a quirked eyebrow as he stalked towards me with a grin that held purpose. He stood in between my legs, making my legs stop kicking back and forth.

"If you keep looking at me like you want me to fuck you, I won't be able to hold back." I let out a gasp at his words, my head bending down so that he couldn't see the pink that blanketed my face. I could tell my lack of response frustrated him when he gripped my chin between his fingers and lifted my head up to look him in the eyes.

"Do you understand?"

"Y- yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, shortcake." A ghost smile made its way on his face as he used the hold he had on my waist to lift me off the bed and set me on the ground.

"Oh, my pants are gone," I frowned at the lack of clothing on my lower body. When did I take these off? How didn't I realize this earlier? Mid-worrying about how I managed to take them off in the middle of the night, my sweatpants on the ground caught my eye. I waddled towards them and bent down to put them on.

"Cat- fuck. Stop." Turning around to see what Lorenzo was groaning about, I saw him faced away from me, giving me a perfect view of his inked and toned back.

"Sorry, what?"

"Nothing," he huffed.

"Okay, let's go brush our teeth."

Sitting on Lorenzo's bathroom counter, I watched the cars on the road outside of the tall bathroom window drive through the traffic. He was taking extra long getting ready and I didn't mind, this morning was peaceful and I wanted to savor it for as long as I could.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

I was on bed rest. Stupid. It's so stupid.

"Can I come with you guys? Pretty please, i'll be good."

"Bro, don't look at her she's got the puppy dog eyes on," Rocco warned Marco and Paolo as I pleaded them to let me come with them on a mission.

I tried to stifle a giggle at how they were all facing away from me as they waited for Lorenzo to grab all the things they needed. I sniffled, jokingly, which alerted them and caused them to turn around to look at me with worried eyes. Hehe, it worked.

"Can I at least look at the issue on the laptop?" Marco was having issues trying to hack into an FBI database. He said that it was basically impossible and the files they needed were locked and protected so that nobody would be able to hack into them. I had some experience with illegal websites and programming so I wanted to try and see if I could fix their problem.

Marco handed me the laptop, setting it on my lap with unnecessary gentleness.

I began typing away as I blocked out everyone around me. I was sucked into the contrasting white pixels against black as all the URLS and codes helped the gears in my head move. Computer hacking itself is kinda dull. Finding security vulnerabilities is actually quite easy because there is always a loophole you can push yourself into. Nothing is always completely protected. Nothing. As I rapidly moved my fingers against the keypad and my eyes were moving from left to right, a large page with a green button that said, 'Confidential Information" popped up on the screen.

Pressing the green button, my eyes widened when I read the information that was on the page I just hacked into. There were video URLS of the worlds worst criminals, documents about famous world events, and passwords to all sorts of things.

"No fucking way," Marco grabbed the laptop as his eyes scanned the screen. He broke out into a huge fit of laughter, looking at me with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. "You did that! You- she- Lorenzo has to make her work for us."

All three boys began yelling and looking at each other with excitement, making me smile. They're a perfect group of friends. I looked at them with adoration, happy that they were happy.

"Lorenzo! Oh, you fucker, you've had a fucking genius living with you and you didn't even use her talent." Marco shoved the laptop in Lorenzo's face, still laughing with disbelief. Lorenzo looked at me expressionless, I couldn't tell what he was thinking and it made me think that he was angry with me. Was I not supposed to help?

"She's smart, why are you surprised?" Lorenzo began to fix his cuff links as my eyes fixated on the dried blood on his knuckles. Doing what was natural to me, I stood up to grab the first aid kit so that I could tend to his wound but before I could even step away from the bed, Marco pushed me back on the bed. Gently.

"Bed rest, love." He winked at me and set the laptop back in my lap. "Listen to me, you're a fucking genius. I couldn't even do that and i'm the tech guy." My cheeks, face cheeks, turned red at the praise, I didn't want to accept it. I'm not a genius.

"Se non la sposi tu, lo farò io."

If you don't marry her, I will.

Lorenzo's head snapped towards Marcos direction, shooting him an intense glare. "Ti metto due metri sotto terra se solo ci pensi."

I'll put you six feet under before you even think about it.

Marco and Lorenzo walked out of the room, their bickering draining out into the hallway that was aligned with art.

"You like him," Rocco smirked at me whilst nudging Paolo.

"N- no, I don't buttercup."

"You both like each other but are too blind to see it."

I ignore Rocco's false statement.

Lorenzo wasn't mine and I had remind myself that before it was too late. I didn't want to fall for him because I didn't trust him with my heart.

How could I when I didn't even trust myself with it?

"Catalina." I didn't look at Lorenzo, I was too afraid to after what Rocco had told me. "Look at me when i'm speaking to you."

"Hm?" I looked up at him through my lashes as I began to pull the skin at my fingers.

"For fucks sake," he sighed, pulling a silver ring that had a ruby gem in it, off of his finger. I looked at him, ready to refuse another one of his rings but he grabbed my hand and carefully slid it on my thumb.

"You want to help us? Right?" Marco stepped next to Lorenzo, smiling.

"Of course I do."

"Grazie a Dio c'è lei. è così sorprendente che vorrei solo infilarmela in tasca." Marco slapped Lorenzo's back which made Lorenzo punch him straight in the jaw.

Thank God. She's so amazing I just want to stuff her in my pocket.

"I'm okay." Marco shot up to his feet and began explaining to me about how I was going to help them on their mission.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"Hehe.. so I can just speak and you guys hear me through your ear pieces?" I pressed a button on one of the many pieces of equipment I had in front of me.

"Not so loud, you're going to make me go deaf. Dumbass," Rocco whispered through the ear piece.

"Call her that again and i'll put this in you." I didn't know what 'this' was but I assumed Marco was talking about his gun.

"Guys, I think you got his schedule all wrong because i'm in his surveillance camera right now and he's pulling up into his drive way." I began filtering through the cameras inside the house and laughed when I saw Paolo in the pantry stuffing his mouth with food.

"Oh shit, this man is dangerous so we're all dead." My heart began to speed up as I panicked on Lorenzo's bed.

"W- what? Get out then, what are you waiting for?"

"Sweets, do you really think he could hurt us? We're badass."

"You're not badass if you have to say you're badass," Lorenzo piped in.

"You know what bitch-"

"He's walking inside the house right now," I warned them. They were currently inside some criminals home because he held important files that Lorenzo needed. I found this whole situation to be epic, I didn't know this was what Lorenzo did. It was to my understanding that as a mob boss, he simply killed people, sold drugs, and did the nasty with women.

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when I saw the man pull out his gun and creep around his house as if he already knew there were people in it.

"He knows you're in there, abort the mission, b-words!" I whispered through my mic piece, afraid that the man would somehow be able to hear me.

When nobody responded to me, I began to panic even more, pressing a mix of buttons to try and get my mic to work again. As I kept working to fix the issue, my hand slapped my mouth when I saw the owner of the house hold up his gun to the back of Lorenzo's head.

And then my screen cut off.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Breathing in and out, my breaths ragged and unsteady, I tried my best to fix the technical issue that had presented itself at the worst moment possible.

What if they're dead?

It would be my fault, then. Maybe if I had warned them sooner everything would be alright and we'd all still be okay. But I didn't have the time to keep worrying and blame myself, I needed to work fast.

I was clicking mixes of keys and buttons but an error kept popping up, as if someone had hacked into their system. A sudden idea came to mind, if I could set up a wall maybe whatever outside source that was messing with the equipment could be pushed out.

"Yes!" I turned to my side with my hand balled up into a fist, ready to bump Lorenzo's hand but he wasn't here. Sad face.

When the surveillance cameras popped back up on my screen, nobody was there. I couldn't see anyone, the house was empty, and the way each screen was eerily still made a pit grow in my stomach. Something wasn't right and I could feel it.

As I continued flicking through the cameras and examining each room of the house separately, my finger stopped clicking the tab when I saw the owner of the house tied to a chair.

Lorenzo had the sleeves of his crisp shirt rolled up as he stalked around the tied up man with taunting steps, mocking the restrained position he was in. The boys, on the other hand, were rummaging through the room.

"Hello?" I spoke through my mic, trying to see if they could hear me.

Nobody responded and it seemed like it didn't bother them with the fact that I had suddenly went awol.

Was Marco the one who disconnected me from them? He had the knowledge and abilities so the idea didn't seem bizarre to me.

A shocked gasp left my parted lips when Lorenzo began throwing punch after punch at the poor man who was tied up. I felt myself grimace when blood starting dripping down his nose like water, pooling in the middle of his lap.

Not wanting to witness the violence anymore, I shut off the cameras and focused on thinking about cute Pandas.

Oh my God.

I completely forgot about Mr. Chubs and Captain Rogers. With a squeal, I crawled off of Lorenzo's tall bed and tried my best to ignore the dizziness that didn't seem to wash away.

With wobbly legs, I padded my way through the room and let out an evil laugh when I saw our pandas in the Lorenzo's closet. They were sitting in one of the cubbies that held his socks. Yanking the pandas out of the closet, I wrapped my arms around them and tried to look above their cute, chubby heads while I made my way back to the bed.

Putting them on either side of me, I stuffed myself under the thick covers and cuddled myself with them. I'm embarrassed to say that I imagined Captain Rogers as my maman holding me close. I needed to feel a sense of security and love, and imagining her protecting me would make me feel just that.

In all honesty, I wasn't okay. I didn't know how I was holding myself together but I was, and the thought baffled me. I expected myself to turn into a blubbering mess but so far, that hasn't happened.

Drifting off into a dreamless sleep, I made sure to give each panda a little kiss on their tummies so that they felt loved.

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

A U T H O R P O V

Salut! My beautiful readers. How are you all doing today?

Question: How do we feel about Catalina now being involved with what Lorenzo is doing? Do you think this is a one time thing?

Question 2: In this chapter, I don't know if you could tell but I wrote significantly more (blocky paragraphs). And I don't mean more words, I mean more details and what not. Did you all like that or should I go back to my regular writing style?

Question 3: How did you all feel when Catalina woke up to Lorenzo? Do you think they're moving too fast?
-> I am personally very happy at the speed they are moving at and was very excited when dominant Lorenzo made an appearance.

this is how I imagine catalina and lorenzo because catalina bites so much. (click on gif for it to work).

thank you for reading.
love you dearly,
red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.1M 21.3K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...
1.5M 31.3K 24
"Please dont do this, I don't want it. Please." I plead with him but it's no use. He walks over to me and slams his hand on the wall next to my head...