Wicked Night

By WeiWeiWei_95

ZhanYiboSean fanfiction Omegaverse __________________________________________________________________________... More

Wicked Night I
Sean, Yibo and Zhan
Wicked Night III (Extra Chapter)
Wicked Night IV (Extra Chapter)
Wicked Night V (Final Extra Chapter)

Wicked Night II

7.3K 322 88
By WeiWeiWei_95

⚠️WARNING⚠️
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD
That may not suitable for minor audience.

______________________________________

As the three people got inside the room and close the door, the two alpha started devouring their omega mate.

Zhan is smashing his lips on Yibo, while Sean is kissing Yibo's nape down to his shoulder leaving marks to his white smooth skin from behind. They were trapping the small omega between them, not letting an air to pass them.

Zhan bit Yibo's lower lip making the latter gasp and he take it a chance to slipped his tongue inside Yibo's warm cavern, tasting it's insides and swirling their tongue together. While Sean capture his both pink buds, making Yibo squirm between them, and Sean traces many red marks on his back.

"Aahh... nrghh.. aahhn"

It gives arousing sensation to the younger that is crawling all over his body and was feeling hot and weak. He doesn't know on how and when their clothes come off since he was so engulfed in too much pleasure creeping on his body as his two alpha mate keep on devouring and tasting him.

Zhan leave his lips, and trails to his neck until it reach his erected buds and start to lick, suck and play with it. Yibo haven't got time to gasped for air when Sean grab his jaw, making to face him and smashed their lips together, slipping it's tongue on Yibo's cavern and taste him like a madman.

They guided Yibo to the bed and then, Sean and Zhan lay Yibo on a king size bed and stare at him hungrily, since their fated omega is looking like a mess and fully naked with it's half open eyes, mouth agape while saliva dripping on its mouth to it's chin, panting for air as Yibo releases it sweet pheromone making the two alpha go in rut. Yibo felt conscious by the two alpha gaze but it all fade away when Zhan and Sean also released their musky pheromone and make him more aroused and horny. He can feel his thighs became more wet in just the gaze of his two alpha were giving him.

He wanted them to touch him, fill him and ravish him until he can't walk anymore, that is how horny he was right now.

When he can't take it anymore the pleaded the two with his weak voice, "S-Sean-ge, Zhan-ge ple-please... Touch m-me."

The two alpha intensely gaze to the latter with red dark eyes as they dove in to him. Sean find it's way between Yibo's thighs , as he spread it's legs and Yibo's sleek drip down to the bed's matress. Since Omega's can self-lubricate, it's not difficult for Sean to slid his three slender fingers inside Yibo's anus, and push it in and out.

Yibo moan in pain and pleasure knowing that it's his first time. And a lone tear come out of his eye.

"Ahhmmph!...aahh...hah...ahn..ah"

Then Zhan kiss his tears away and capture his lips to avert his attention, making him forgot about the pain.

Yibo groped on Zhan's hair to deepen the kiss. Then he felt Sean ramming his inside with it's fingers and suddenly hit his sweet spot.

Yibo broke the kiss and yelp when Sean repeatedly hitting his prostate.

"Ughh... Ahh.. Hmm .... ahhmmph",

Yibo moan, and the pleasure doubled when Zhan wrap it's hand on his length and start palming him up and down.

Yibo became a moaning mess and it make the two alpha more triggered and can't wait to fill him up.

After a few stoke and few thrust, Yibo came in Zhan's hand.

Zhan lick Yibo's cum in his hand, not wasting any drop of it.

"Delicious.", Zhan said and look intently to Yibo who is now huffing underneath him.

Then, they position Yibo in his knees, Sean in his back and Zhan in his front.

Zhan nibble on his nipple, sucking it out and played with the other one, and keep on doing it vice versa until it became more swollen and Yibo can't keep himself from moaning shamelessly in lust. While Sean gripped his both ass cheeks massaging it and rub his hardened huge member in between, teasing him.

Yibo started to grind his buttocks on Sean's hard huge length while Zhan also grind his huge member together with Yibo's length. And earn a lustful moan from the latter.

"Ahh, ahh ,hmm.. aghh huhh.", Yibo moan in pleasure, as he clunch on Zhan's shoulders.

"Ugh .. ahh ,uhhh ughh.", The two alpha groaned.

Minutes later, Yibo cum again in the second time, his and Zhan's cum were mix together on their stomach and chest while Sean cum in his buttocks.

Yibo was still panting when they position him on his fours and without any warning Sean thrusted inside him in one go and Zhan thrusted inside his mouth. Making Yibo gasp and eyes shut wide open.

Having Sean's huge shaft inside his hole and Zhan's also huge cock shoved inside his red plumpy mouth, making him exceedingly horny, causing him to cum again in an instant.

"Nggrhh..!!"

Sean gripped his waist and start pounding on him hard, wrecking his insides that made his body drowned in too much pleasure, as Zhan also grabbing Yibo's head and thrusting inside his mouth senselessly.

Yibo's already choking on the monstrous length inside his mouth and it became more unbearable since there is also pounding on his behind. He let out a soft tiny mewls, his eyes started to wet as his orbs rolled back on his sockets and his jaw go numb as his drool flows out from his mouth.

"Ughh... Ahh fuck... You're so fucking tight, babe.", Sean groaned and thrust even deeper, faster and harder on Yibo's hole.

"Hmmphh... Urgh urghh... Hmphh.", Yibo moan, creating friction between his mouth and Zhan's cock that thrusting deep inside his mouth, reaching his back throat, making him choked in every thrust.

Yibo became a moaning mess, same as to the two alpha groaning thrusting on his both hole like a total madmen. Yibo's body trembled as lust is oozing on his whole body and becoming too much sensitive cause of his repeatedly orgasm.

The two alpha were thrusting their monster cock in a fast phase in Yibo's hole as they fucked him like a wild hungry beasts ravishing him. Few more thrust and their length twitch, cumming inside Yibo's both hole , filling him up  with their large amount of loads to his deepest part.

Sean remove his shaft inside Yibo and his cum flows out it's hole, while Zhan also remove his member inside Yibo's mouth and the latter swallowed his cum and licked him clean.

Zhan and Sean switch their position, now Sean in front of Yibo and Zhan behind him. Zhan spanked Yibo's arse, earning a loud lustful moan from the latter, he repeatedly spanked him until it becomes rosy red.

The wasted erotic state of Yibo makes the two alpha go hard and turned on again. Without any delay Sean and Zhan rammed the latter both hole without a slight of mercy as they were blinded with lust.

Deep, fast and hard thrust are all Yibo got as his head is spinning, he might go crazy of too much pleasure he was experiencing in his two alpha mate... Skin slapping, heavy breathings, moaning and groaning, grunting and the bed is already creating a cracking sound from the three bodies love making like there's no tomorrow... they did so many positions they can make, they're doing it in their eight round... Yibo was almost unconscious but he can't deny the pleasurable sensation he was feeling right now and ask for more and go harder on him and Zhan and Sean willingly obeyed.

Yibo was now in between Sean and Zhan. Sean  was laying in the bed, Yibo was above Sean while they're kissing each other lips hungrily and Zhan was behind Yibo, thrusting inside the latter.

While Yibo is moaning between their kisses, he doesn't notice that Sean also position it's length on Yibo's hole while Zhan still thrusting inside and stretch Yibo's arse to make more access to his twin brother and without further preparation, Sean slammed his hard meat inside Yibo.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I..it h-hurts... it hurts! ...huh..", Yibo screamed. His tears gushed out to his beautiful eyes.

He can feel his insides being ripped by the two hard object has been stab in him. He grasped tightly on Sean's shoulders, dropping his head on it's chest as he endure the pain in his back.

the two alpha doesn't move for awhile, and start planting soft kisses on Yibo's body to make him forget the pain. They doesn't want to hurt Yibo so they wait for him to adjust.

After awhile when Yibo finally adjusted, he signaled them to start moving, "... Y-you can... move n-now~", he said between his heavy sighs.

Zhan and Sean didn't waste any time and start moving inside him in slow phase, afraid to hurt him, but after hearing Yibo's loud erotic sighs they start ramming their mate's inside in animalistic phase. Ravishing Yibo sensually, cumming and eating him repeatedly.

The room once again filled with their heavy sighs as the three bodies are swallowed with lust, as if it was a drug that making them extremely high in their every thrust and their every moans. Can't restrain themselves and poured everything they feel with one another.

And with one last thrust, Zhan and Sean formed a knot, cumming inside Yibo, making sure that he will bare their child within him. As they poured their load inside their omega mate,  their lips traveled on Yibo's neck, licking it, as they revealed their canine teeth and bite on both side of Yibo's neck, marking him as theirs.

_______________________________________________

Yibo wake up with a jerk and groan, as his body is terribly aching. he slowly open his heavy eyes but it immediately went wide open when he felt a two strong arms wrapped in his waist, trapping him in between. He looked on his both sides and find Sean and Zhan besides him.

He was so bewildered as the wicked night flashed in his mind, making him blushed furiously remembering the night they shared and him being so shameless begging for his alpha mates to go hard on him and fuck him again and again.

Yibo again glanced to the two naked body besides him and bury his flushed red face in his hands and say,

"Oh god.. what have I done."

The End❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 4.8K 57
Wang Yibo finds a suitable alpha without having to change himself, and he doesn't feel the need to change Xiao Zhan either. πŸ“ Alpha Xiao Zhan x Omeg...
48.5K 2.3K 18
Let's read and enjoy how love between mafia King and cute omega blooms....😘 yizhan omegaverse English fanfic❀️ Wang Xian fanfiction Omega verse AU M...
2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: β€’Strong...
22.7K 593 24
"What are you doing?" "It's not what it looks like!" "Its exactly what it looks like. What a pervert. Thinking of me, while touching yourself. What...